Guy I Met in a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babeslady
Babeslady
44 Followers

I could feel the tension building inside me. I knew when I came it would be massive and I knew that I couldn't hold it back much longer.

His breath was hot in my ear, "God, I am so close. I really want to fill you up with my cum."

My teeth were gritted I could feel the edge of my orgasm coming now, "Don't stop fucking me. This is the best fucking sex I have ever had."

He pumped me harder and this pushed me over the edge. I screamed out my pleasure as the massive orgasm gripped my whole body. My pussy squirted out her juice over both of us as the waves of the orgasm ripped over me. He came seconds after me grunting and panting. I could feel his cock throbbing as he pumped his cum into me.

He collapsed over me and I enjoyed the feeling of him lying on top of me for a while before we both collapsed in a heap on the bed. We lay together exhausted and satiated. The room reeked of sex.

I woke up sometime later. Without meaning to I had fallen into that deep totally relaxed sleep that comes after really great sex. I stretched like a cat, not fully aware of exactly where I was but feeling very pleased with myself.

I looked out of the window. The sky was still dark but was starting to lighten. I became aware that I was alone in the great big bed and I sat up getting my bearings. My eyes fell upon a note propped up next to where I had been sleeping. It seemed there would be no morning glory to rekindle the heat of last night. I opened the note,

"Had a great night. Help yourself to the shower. You can look in the fridge but there isn't anything there. Lock the door on the way out. I will keep an eye out for you next Friday. You never know what might happen..."

I lay for a while reflecting on the events of the night before. A slow smile spread over my face. My pussy was smiling too.

Babeslady
Babeslady
44 Followers
12