Gwen: Bound for a New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience made a collective, animal, growl, as the whip struck, and Gwen couldn't resist another look around. The closest couple to them, the only ones she could now see well in the gloom of the auditorium, were fucking. She was astride him, her skirt around her waist, but her head was turned, so that she could watch the proceedings on stage, as did he, over her shoulder.

Again the great whip was drawn back and sent flashing back towards the young blonde's defenceless, bound, form, and Tania screamed and pulled wildly against her bonds as the tip of the lash wrapped itself around her lower back. A long red wheal was visible in the spotlight as the whip was withdrawn.

Three times more Janet wielded the merciless instrument on Tania's slender body, each time raising another red mark, which the spot picked out for the audience's benefit, then, quite suddenly, the music started again, and the two larger hooded figures reappeared from the wings. Immediately, massive erections sprang from gaps in their robes, and preceded them as they walked towards the captive Tania and her torturer, Janet.

One of them unclipped Tania, and helped her down on to the floor of the stage, where he placed her arse on a cushion, her legs towards the audience. The other grabbed Janet, dispossessing her roughly of the whip, and placed her on the floor alongside Tania, on another cushion, again with her legs towards the auditorium. They both then had their legs brusquely thrust wide apart, and the spotlight played harshly upon their two glistening, wet, shaven pussies.

Both women knew their role, and parted their labia with their fingers, showing the audience their yawning cunts. Then the two hooded men fell upon them and impaled both, without preliminaries, with their mighty organs, and the audience now cheered as the two women were comprehensively fucked – as were a considerable number of spectators. Amazingly, the music stopped, and, simultaneously, they withdrew, and came, explosively, splattering the breasts and faces of their two victims with ample jets of creamy spunk.

'Some show,' said Gwen, and John nodded, although he'd seen it all before.

Afterwards, they went backstage to talk to Janet and Lawrence, and see how Tania had fared. She was, in fact in ebullient mood, and eager to continue with the shows, when they asked her if she was prepared to do so. Gwen asked her if the whip hurt, and she replied that it wasn't as bad as it looked, 'but very exciting, in front of all those people.'

Lawrence said, 'OK, John, I suppose we'd better introduce you to our part of the bargain. She's in the television room, waiting for you.'

They all trooped off down a long corridor, and into a carpeted room at the end. A dark-complexioned girl was sat watching a news programme on a large-screen television.

'This is Laya,' said Lawrence, and the girl looked briefly away from her news programme, and up at them, showing almost no interest at all, a sullen look on her oval, Asian features.

'Laya,' he said, 'these good folks have come to take you with them. You are to live with them for a time, and do as they say.'

She nodded, her face an unhappy mixture of sadness and bitterness.

'Come on then, Laya,' said Gwen, and held out a hand to her, which she rejected, and stood, hands on hips, as they took their leave of Lawrence and Janet, then followed them meekly down the corridor and out to John's car. She said not a word on the way home, and remained quite uncommunicative when Gwen showed her to her room, a pleasant enough one beside that of Tania, who had already retired, exhausted after her evening's exertions.

Next morning, Gwen went with Tania to talk to the newcomer, and they found her still in bed, at almost ten o'clock. Gwen wore a halter top with her miniskirt, and Tania was in a very short sundress, so both of them exhibited quite clear signs of their recent punishment as they sat on the Asian girl's bed. For the first time, she showed signs of animation, and her eyes widened when she saw their red welts.

'Nobody's going to do that to me,' she said, defiantly, without preamble.

'But they only do to us what we want – and enjoy,' said Gwen, 'it's a life you may not yet understand, Laya, but it's our life, here, and it's full of love and passion.'

The girl looked lost, but still antagonistic, her large black eyes shining as she looked from Gwen to Tania and back again. She brought out a protective urge in Gwen, sat there in her demure cotton nightdress, her long black hair a shining mane falling to the pillow. For the first time she noticed a tiny diamond stud at the side of her nose, and touched it gently, causing Laya to flinch.

'How pretty,' she remarked, 'I might have one done myself.'

Laya managed the faintest of smiles at that, but returned to her sullen attitude when Gwen suggested that Tania help her dress, and that she make sure she had everything she needed. Still, Gwen thought, it might well be no bad idea to leave the two youngsters to get to know one another, and she left with a cheery wave.

Gwen was having a late breakfast with John when Tania came down, half an hour later.

'She'll be OK,' announced the blonde youngster, 'she was sold to Lawrence by her father, when she was on the point of running away with her boyfriend, in her village. The problem is, she's still a virgin, and feels uncomfortable about it.'

'Then we've got to help her,' said John, looking thoughtful.

Just then, Laya poked her nervous head around the door, her extravagantly long jet-black hair reaching down almost to the hem of the short, flared skirt Tania had found for her. She wore a simple black silk blouse, and her slim, dark-skinned legs were bare. Tania had insisted on four-inch heels, and she walked awkwardly, obviously unused to their height, but she looked transformed, and John whistled softly as she came and sat down to await breakfast.

'Why, you're lovely, Laya,' he said.

'I was forced to dress as a maid at.....at that other place,' she said, disdainfully.

'Well you won't be forced to do anything here, Laya,' said John, 'we are going to try and help you enjoy life. I want you to learn from Gwen and Tania.'

'But....but, I don't want to be whipped like them.'

'For now, you must just learn from them, my dear. First, they will teach you some things about our code of dress. Go now, and start to enjoy your new home.' With those words, John rose and abruptly left the room. Tania and Gwen went into a huddle and decided that Tania was better qualified to start Laya's educational process, and they then discussed how she should go about it.

Gwen took the lead and told Tania what she thought should be the set of rules by which Laya should be made to abide, in terms of her mode of dress. Not wishing to be too strict with her, after what the young girl had said about her last home, they decided to be gentle with her.

When Tania was alone with Laya, she showed her the wardrobe, with its array of lovely clothes, in her new room, and the Asian girl cheered up instantly.

'Can I really wear those things?' she asked.

'Yes, dear,' said Tania, 'but you will find no panties in the drawers. We don't wear them here.'

Laya looked questioningly at the blonde, but said nothing, and made no protest when Tania unbuttoned her blouse, unhooked her bra, and helped her out of her skirt and panties.

She then looked the youngster over approvingly, and said, 'You're lovely, you know, Laya – far too good to be a maid. But we'll have to do something about that bush.' She tapped lightly at the girl's luxuriant, black, curly pubic entanglement. 'Come on,' she said, 'that's got to go.'

Laya started to protest, but Tania merely raised her own short skirt, revealing her silky smooth naked mound, which she ran a hand over suggestively, then took Laya's hand and placed it firmly there, causing the girl's eyes to widen like saucers. But it was almost as if Tania's naked mound had wrought a change in Laya's mind, and the withdrawal of her hand was slower than seemed likely.

'Bu....but ...I don't know,' said Laya, looking confused, not at all the defiant girl of a while ago.

Tania led her to the bathroom, naked and compliant, and lathered her thoroughly, then carefully shaved her until every vestige of hair was gone. She ran her hands repeatedly over her newly bare skin in silent wonderment.

Although it was only lunchtime, Tania decided that it was best to allow the new girl to wear the prettiest dress she could find, and together they selected a shimmering gold silk dress, backless, with a halter neck and calf-length skirt. She looked transformed when Tania helped her put her hair up, found her a pair of gold hoop ear-rings and some matching gold high heels.

'Wow,' chorused John and Gwen when Tania took her down to lunch, and Laya managed a nervous smile.

After lunch, John asked Gwen to fetch Laya to the library, where he wanted to talk to her, and explain a few things. Tania was going shopping.

John had taken his leave of them while they had coffee, so Gwen took Laya along to the library, and they found John awaiting them, sat in his favourite armchair.

'Sit down, please,' he said to Laya, and motioned to Gwen to come and sit on a cushion, on the floor at his feet, which she knew was her place. Laya sat in a straight-backed chair opposite, her young, firm breasts poking prettily at the thin silk of her dress.

'So, young lady,' he began, ' Tania has told you a little of our code of dress, I believe. If you are puzzled at all, it is largely for my pleasure, and that of my friends. I also believe it will ultimately be for your own pleasure – something I do not expect you to understand fully as yet. As your time here passes, you will be introduced to further rites. Because you are not yet twenty, and have had a difficult time, I believe, we shall do this gradually. Tomorrow, Gwen will fit you with a corset, and she may well introduce you to another item.'

Laya opened her mouth as if to speak, but a look from Gwen silenced her. John continued, 'Nothing that happens to you here will do you any harm. If at any time you wish to leave, you are free to do so. All you have to do is to say so. That is all – you should now go and have a restful afternoon.' They watched her as she stood up and left the room, and then John pulled Gwen up into a warm embrace.

The following day, Gwen went early to Laya's room and took with her a black satin corset like she herself was wearing. She waited while the Asian girl had finished showering, then, ignoring her attempts to cover herself with her hands, she grabbed her firmly and slipped the stiff, whaleboned garment about her slim body, buttoning it in place in the front, so that it thrust her small breasts up wards. She then spun her around and began lacing her tightly into the corset's constriction, causing a sharp 'Oh' to escape her lips.

'I can't breathe,' complained Laya.

'Yes you can,' said Gwen, 'you must learn to accept restraint.'

Lightly, and before Laya could protest, Gwen ran her hand over the young girl's clean-shaven sex. It was moist, and Laya turned to look at her with a question on her pretty face, but Gwen turned away, delving into her bag.

She didn't want to simply tell her to open her legs, and knew she would have to treat the girl gently, so she sat down with her and put her arm around her, then kissed her, at first lightly on thee cheek, then full on the lips, finding after a while that Laya opened her lips hesitantly, then eventually felt her snake-like tongue dart into her own mouth in sudden response.

At that, she knew Laya was ready, and started to massage Laya's sex-lips, working her fingers gently into the damp pink depths off her cunt. When two fingers slipped in easily, and Laya eased her legs accommodatingly apart, Gwen said, 'You're not a virgin, Laya, then?'

'No,' she replied, 'there was a man in my village – that's why I was sold.'

Gwen continued to work her fingers around Laya's willing sex, finding her clitoris rising perkily from beneath its hood as she probed, then she reached for the 'egg' she had brought with her in her bag, and deftly slipped it into Laya's vagina, before she could protest, stretching her young channel to its limits. She kissed Laya as she did so, absorbing her gasp, between pain and pleasure, and clicked on the egg's remote control with her other hand as she did so. Laya jerked, her whole body convulsed with the vibration of the foreign body now deep within her, and cried out, pushing Gwen away and grasping at her own nipples as an orgasm closed in on her. Gwen sat back and watched her, not a little aroused herself, finding herself fingering her own sex as the Asian girl closed her eyes and let out a huge sigh, then lay back, fully spent, on the bed.

Over the next few days, Laya was allowed gradually to accustom herself to the routine of the house, and became very friendly with Tania in particular – they were about the same age. She enjoyed particularly wearing the beautiful clothes provided for her, not even minding the cruel restraint of the corset, and was now used to walking about with the 'egg' in place, which Gwen would occasionally put in motion when she least expected it – at mealtimes or during the evening.

One afternoon, John told Gwen that he had arranged for two young friends to come to dinner. They were the sons of important men, he said, and he hoped Tania and Laya would treat them well. Gwen told Tania to make sure they were both dressed appropriately, and was pleased when she saw Laya in a long, diaphanous white cotton shift, tied loosely at the waist with a heavy gold chain. Her dark nipples thrust proudly at the thin material, and her lack of any underwear was completely apparent. Her feet were clad in high-heeled sandals, laced right up her calves.

Tania wore an intricate lace top, through which her breasts were entirely visible, atop a half-bra, which served as no more than a platform for them. Her nipples had obviously been rouged. Her skirt was a short, flared one of scarlet silk, which came down to the tops of her high-top black stockings, and revealed her white thighs as she walked delicately in her totteringly high metallic heels. Gwen herself had chosen a simple long halter-necked gown of black silk. She didn't think of herself as a protagonist that evening.

Gareth and Martin turned up as promised, and were two fit-looking young men in their early twenties. John welcomed them, introductions were made, and they all took their places around the table. Gwen had contracted a catering company for the occasion, and their staff served the meal, and then made themselves scarce.

They eventually retired with their coffees to the comfortable library, and took their places on the luxurious sofas, Tania and Laya with Gareth and Martin respectively, after John had whispered to them that they should, of course, be prepared to do anything the two men wished. Gwen sat on the arm of John's favourite chair, with his arm around her slim waist, as they both watched the scene unfold.

Tania was wasting no time, they noticed, and already had Gareth's cock in her hand, as he had her blouse open and was sucking enthusiastically at her nipples.

But Laya and Martin seemed more hesitant, and were kissing like teenagers on a first date, though Gwen saw that Martin's hand was creeping tentatively up to her firm breasts.

When she looked back at Tania, the blonde had moved, and was knelt on the floor in front of the sofa, holding her arse-cheeks wide apart with her hands, presenting her puckered anus lewdly to her guest. He stood, and then, kneeling behind her, impaled her brutally, without preliminaries, causing her to cry out in agony and ecstasy as he penetrated her, tearing her tender tissues.

Things happened suddenly at that. Laya had pushed Martin away when Gareth had stood up, and, watching, her eyes wide, she yelled, 'Nobody's doing that to me!' and tore off out of the room, leaving Martin gasping, his erection subsiding rapidly. Gwen started up to go after her, but John pulled her back, saying quietly, 'Let her go, she must be punished tomorrow. For now, perhaps you can help?' He smiled and got out of the chair, gently pushing her down in his place.

Tania was now howling in anguish as Gareth finally spent his seed deep within her bowels, then peeled away from her and sat on the floor beside her, looking completely drained.

Gwen knew her role now, and beckoning to the disgruntled Martin, slowly slid her silk skirt up her long, smooth legs, revealing more and more, until her shaven mound came into view, then, very deliberately, she hooked her legs over the arms of the chair one after the other, and let the fingers off one hand toy idly with the lips of her sex.

She looked at Martin from under hooded lids, and took just a slight sideways glance at John, who was lounging against the wall, an inscrutable smile on his lips.

That Martin's erection had recovered its former status was evident, and he lost no time in coming over to Gwen, and falling into her arms. She guided his young cock straight into her waiting cunt, deliberately gripping him with its muscular walls, so that he gasped with the sheer joy of it, but then she pushed him away before he had time to thrust into her, knowing he would want to experience what his friend had done to Tania.

She threw her legs out wider, and shifted her position enough that the head of his shaft was against her smaller hole, then she pulled him within her, sliding his whole length smoothly into the tight sheath of her velvet arsehole.

'Ooooh,' she cried, as he penetrated her, and she knew again the ecstasy of having her anus fucked by a young, hard cock, as he came in hot spurts within her. She silently gave thanks to Laya.

Next morning, John sent Gwen and Tania to fetch Laya for her punishment. They found her in bed, and Tania pulled her roughly from under the covers. She started to cry.

'That's enough of that,' said Gwen, 'there'll be time to cry when you are punished.'

'I don't want to be hurt,' she said.

For a reply, Tania tied her long hair up out of the way, then slipped the white negligee over her slender body, and tied the cord at her waist, then Gwen fitted metal hoops to her ankles and wrists, each with a snap-link. The girl was trembling uncontrollably when short lengths of chain were found to join her ankles together, as well as her wrists, behind her back.

They made their way slowly to the library, Gwen and Tania, each dressed in simple black silk minidresses with black fishnet stockings and stilettos, flanking the manacled Laya in her negligee, shuffling along with difficulty, barefoot.

John awaited them in the library, with some stern words for Laya.

'You were told to do what the boys wanted last night. You disobeyed. That I will not tolerate. You must now be punished.'

She started to cry, but John nodded, and Gwen unfastened her chains, and stripped off her negligee, while Tania drew back the curtain, revealing the St Andrew's cross. Gwen quickly clipped the gibbering Laya to the cross, so that she was spreadeagled, her back to them.

John gave Gwen a riding crop, saying, 'You do it, Pet. But be careful with her buttocks – I'm sure you know why.'

He said sternly to Laya, 'Count down from six!'

Gwen tested the long leather crop, then, without further ado, brought it swishing down onto Laya's olive-skinned upper back, 'THWACK.'

'Ooooaargh,' she moaned, then, remembering, 'six!'

Harder, Gwen lashed her lower down her slim back, drawing a sobbing, 'five!' from her, then, working her way lower still, she whipped her just where her buttock-cleavage started, this time raising a red welt when she inspected the damage. Once more she thrashed the girl's buttocks, mindful of John's warning to go easy on that area, and saved the last two strokes for her thighs, which she knew were tender flesh, and which, sure enough, caused Laya to writhe and twist against her bonds as the cruel crop fell.