Gyno Fetish Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkidusti
kinkidusti
42 Followers

"What's going on?" Krista asked, panicked.

"We're restraining your arms and legs," Curt replied. Krista wanted to kick her legs off of the table and leave, but she knew that she needed to finish the filming. She needed the money, this had been her biggest fantasy, she needed to do what she had to do. She submissively let the male assistant move her second foot into the stirrup and let him restrain her ankle. Then she felt a cuff go around her thigh right above her knee and that was attached to the table. The assistant walked around to the front of the table to where Krista's head was.

"Left hand," he said. Krista gave him her left hand. The assistant fastened a flesh colored cuff around her wrist and pulled her arm towards him, causing her to fall towards the table before she was able to prop herself up with one hand. Her nose hit the table hard, but not hard enough to cause any damage. The assistant fastened the chain on the cuff to the underside of the table.

"Right hand," he said. Krista propped herself up on her elbows and offered her right hand to the assistant. He fastened another cuff around her wrist and attached it to the underside of the table as he had done with the left.

"All right, we're good," he said. Curt walked closely to Krista's face again.

"I want you to raise your ass into the air," Curt said quietly. Krista complied. "And we're going to quickly do another special something to get a bit of arousal out of you." Curt looked over his shoulder and the assistant was back in front of Krista again. In his hands were two pointy objects that resembled itty bitty metal clothespins. Krista's eyes widened, she didn't remember consenting to this in the paperwork. The male assistant reached under Krista's chin and attached one of the clamps to Krista's left nipple. Her eyes squeezed shut in the unwelcome and unexpected pain and she whimpered as she felt the male assistant tightening the clamp. He quickly moved to the right nipple and performed the same task. Krista bit her bottom lip hard, hoping to transfer some of the pain she was feeling in her nipples to her lips but she had no such luck.

Krista heard the assistant scurry to the other side of the room again and she heard Curt say that he was ready.

"Then...action!" a cameraman said and the ordeal started all over again.

"Because I forgot to earlier, I need to take your temperature," Curt said. Krista's mind reeled. She had never had anything put up her ass before, and she honestly had not expected any sort of anal play to take a part in her video.

Krista turned her head and watched from the corner of her eye as Curt rolled a thermometer in lube and disappeared behind her and out of her view.

"No...no...no..." Krista thought silently in her mind. The pain in her nipples was slowly turning into pleasure, she could feel wetness oozing out from her pussy. She felt Curt pulling apart her ass cheeks and the second the thermometer hit her anus, she immediately tensed up. Curt pushed it against her with little avail.

"Just relax," he said quietly. Krista took a deep breath and felt the top of the thermometer disappear inside her. She watched from the corner of her eye as Curt walked over to the desk, then back to the metal tray and back over to her behind. Krista felt weird as Curt pulled the thermometer from her behind and cringed as she heard him snap on another pair of rubber gloves.

Curt rolled his fingers around in the lube again and brought them to Krista's anus. She felt the fat fingers pushing against her rear opening, she immediately tensed up again.

"Sarah, I'm going to give you your manual anal exam now," Curt said. "Just relax, it will be over in a minute." Krista took another deep breath and wanted to scream as she felt two lubed fingers entering her behind. She writhed in her restraints, hoping for one of the cameramen to say "cut" and for the probing fingers to leave her insides, but she had no such luck. The fingers remained and there was no sign of stopping.

Curt's fingers poked, prodded, and swirled around. His fingers were in her so far that she could feel his other two fingers brushing against her now wet vagina.

"Everything feels good," Curt said pulling his fingers from Krista's anus. "But just to be sure, I'm going to do one more test..." Krista's heart plummeted. The metal tray wheeled away from her view and she could hear a metal instrument being rolled around in the lube on the tray.

"This may hurt," he said gently, "but it's important that you just relax and let me do what I need to do." Krista gulped, took a deep breath and nodded, unaware of what was about to happen.

Curt began to push the cold metal instrument against Krista's sore hole. It went in just as easily as his fingers had. Krista writhed in her restraints again. She felt the strong desire to use the bathroom; she didn't know how it could get any worse than this. At the very moment she thought this, she felt the metal instrument opening up inside of her. She felt ripped apart, she could hear the cameraman getting close to her and zooming in on her open anus. She then heard Curt picking up one more instrument from the metal tray and at that moment she felt another, larger speculum being inserted into her vagina once more. Krista felt stretched out, violated, and extremely aroused all at the same time. Curt inserted a couple of fingers into her vagina through the speculum and palpitated her vaginal wall that bordered her anus and then he poked her cervix once more.

The vaginal speculum closed and was pulled out with a pop once more. Krista felt the anal speculum close as well and that was quickly pulled out. As soon as Curt pulled out the two speculums, Krista collapsed on the exam table. Her knees and elbows gave out underneath her and she was left naked, face-down on the exam table.

"You're lucky we cut as soon as you collapsed," one of the cameramen said.

"Am I done?" Krista asked looking over her shoulder towards the back of the room.

"Yes," Curt said. "And you did very well for your first time. You may get dressed, and on the way out be sure to stop by the front desk to pick up your check." Krista nodded and smiled as the assistant began to unlock her from her restraints and released her from her nipple clamps as well.

Krista dressed in her regular clothes once more and left the room. She walked down the hall to the second waiting room where there was another girl waiting.

"How was it?" the girl asked nervously. Krista shrugged.

"Okay, I guess," she replied. She walked down the first hallway to the first waiting room and stood at the front desk.

"How did it go, sweetie?" the woman at the front desk asked. Krista nodded and shrugged.

"Pretty good," she replied.

"Here's your check," the receptionist said, "will we be seeing you again soon?" Krista pondered the question for a moment and smiled.

"I'll be back next week, same time."

kinkidusti
kinkidusti
42 Followers
12