Gypsy Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oskarwild
oskarwild
1,135 Followers

Frank ran his fingers lovingly through his boy's hair. It had been a successful ten days of seduction and enslavement. The little red Gypsy pill had done its job and rendered Spence utterly helpless to resist Frank. Frank had fed the boy a pill every day for the first week. By the end of that week Spence was totally in Frank's power. Now Frank was the one who took the pills; twice a week. The drug entered Frank's blood stream and was transmitted into Spence's body through Frank's sperm. It bonded Spence to Frank. Spence needed his Daddy and his Daddy's love juice.

Spence could feel Daddy's cock growing against his cheek. He could smell the pungent odor of its pre-cum. Like Pavlov's dog, Spence began to salivate. It was feeding time. He was filled with lust and need for Frank's cock. Spence petted the hardening cock with his hand and then licked it from balls to head. He sucked the head into his mouth and worshipped it with his tongue.

"Good boy." Frank moaned as the boy began to hungrily nurse on the now throbbing organ.

Spence felt his own cock grow and harden. He began to play with himself as he hungrily sucked on Daddy's cock. It wasn't long before the boy was rewarded with Daddy's cum spewing into his mouth. He sucked it all down contentedly as he closed his eyes and came all over his legs and the floor.

oskarwild
oskarwild
1,135 Followers
12