Gypsy Designs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're afraid to go to sleep in case he comes after you in your dreams again aren't you?" he asked. Knowing the answer but needing her to admit she had fear, so she could face it and not hide from it. "Gypsy you could never be my whore. A whore's someone used with no thought to her, only ones self. There's no way I'd ever treat you like that," he said lifting her chin so she had to meet his eyes.

"There's no way I'd take anything from you, you didn't give freely. I couldn't live with myself if I did," he admitted, his thumb stroking gently along her cheek bone. "You need to get some sleep so you can heal," he said with a smile. "I'll hold you while you sleep. Gypsy I'd protect you with my own life if that's what it took," he said scooping her into his arms, turning he walked toward the stairs.

"Caydn can I sleep in your room?" she whispered against his throat. "I won't disturb you tomorrow I promise."

Turning he walked into his private study pushing the door closed behind them. "Why don't you go in and change. You can grab my pajama top like you've done one time before," he chuckled slowly letting her body slide down his until she was standing in front of him. "I'm going to leave Sophie and Vince a note that you're with me so they don't panic when they can't find you in the morning."

Nodding she turned toward his room, stopping a few steps from the door. "Caydn when you woke earlier did you and Christian have a chance to go out?" she asked him turning around to meet his gaze.

He knew it was impossible to lie to her, if he did she'd read it immediately, "No I didn't. Christian had Megan but I have something here in case of emergencies like this so don't worry about me. You get changed, I'll take care of myself," he said, turning her pushing her gently into his room.

He knew she was being slow intentionally. Wanting to make sure he had time to feed before comforting her while she slept. "Gypsy, are you going to come out or would you rather we sleep in the bathtub?" he laughed outside the bathroom door.

"I'll be out in a minute," she said through the door, opening it slowly, "is this the same type of shirt I slept in at your apartment?" she asked trying to stretch the burgundy satin further down her legs.

Caydn laughed, "It is I can assure you. These are the only kind I buy," he winked at her. "Personally I think it looks much better on you then on me," he grinned at her, taking her hand spinning her around as if modeling the newest couture fashion.

"Get in bed, I'll turn out the lights," he said softly when she glanced at him shyly, looking as if she wanted to change her mind or run like a frightened animal. "Gypsy, are you sure this is where you want to sleep?" he asked quietly.

She nodded, pulling the feather comforter back. Climbing into the bed she looked at him raising one brow sitting in the middle of the bed, "are you going to sleep in your clothes?" she asked with a chuckle.

"What ever makes you comfortable, clothes or not," he grinned evilly at her before turning toward the bathroom. "I'll change since it's almost dawn. You get settled."

Laying back she pulled the covers to her chin lost in the large bed, the puffy feather light comforter warm and inviting.

Caydn stood facing the closed door, trying to wipe images of last night out of his mind that she was projecting. This was obviously his punishment for being slightly masochistic most of his life. He'd denied himself pleasure and companionship for centuries. Taking only what was offered when it was needed. This misery helped to keep him from slipping beyond sanities reach. Life for him was little more than the focus of being successful in business. This allowed him contact with others but in a rigidly controlled atmosphere, this with Gypsy was new unchartered territory for him.

Stepping from the bathroom he moved across the room without even glancing at her. "Gypsy, please think of something else," he said through clenched teeth. "Fabric needles and thread, anything else for my sanity," he almost groaned turning the lights out, walking to the bed.

Even in the thick darkness he could see clearly. Her hair was spread out over the cream colored satin, her eyes meeting his, reminding him she also saw clearly in the dark.

Climbing in bed he stretched out with a sigh, feeling as if every muscle and nerve in his body was stretched taunt, ready to snap.

"Would you feel better if we made a wall using pillows so you don't have to worry about me touching you?' she whispered in the darkness the giggle obviously restrained.

"I have a better idea," he laughed rolling, pulling her toward him quickly hearing her gasp. Rolling onto his back pulling her on top of him "Personally I like this much better than any sort of wall," he chuckled, groaning slightly when she wiggled then laid her head on his chest. Her hand moving up to circle his neck, "This way I don't have to wonder when you're going to touch me," he growled.

He swore in every language he knew which was quite a few, feeling her breasts burning their imprint not only in his body but his mind as she settled herself with a sigh. Reaching down he placed his hand on her lower back trying to hold her still, and trying his best to think of anything repulsive to stop the painful rush from his groin.

She pushed herself up propping her elbow on his chest looking down at him shaking her head. "That's disgusting," she said with a frown having heard his thoughts. "Thanks for the new nightmare material," she said with a huff dropping back down onto him.

Caydn slid his hand down over the rounded curve of her ass intending on pinning her body so she'd stop moving. The obvious smoothness of the satin over her ass caused a deeper, menacing growl to escape. "Gypsy you're commando again aren't you?" he snapped accusingly, "Damn it woman," he said through clenched teeth.

"You never seem to ask these things when they're important," she chuckled burying her face in his chest, the blush covered her cheeks even in the darkness.

"For you own sake hold still Gypsy. Lie still and go to sleep," he said his voice strained. "Sleep Gypsy sleep," the honeyed tones clearly obvious as he almost demanded she sleep.

"Ouch," she muttered feeling the pressure teasing her mind. "That hurts instead of tickles. Damn Caydn I've almost had my brain bashed don't add to it please," she sighed heavily. Wiggling again trying to get comfortable, secretly enjoying the frustration she felt building in him. It gave her a rush of power knowing she pushed his control to the limit.

"The next thing you're going to do is poke me, and try to fold me like a pillow to your pleasure I bet," he said sarcastically, gritting his teeth together. Throwing his arm over his head, trying to will himself to not think about touching her.

She laughed at the image and idea of smacking and punching him like a feather pillow until it formed the shape she needed. Pushing herself up to straddled his thighs, her hands moving to his sides poking him.

Grabbing her hands he laughed, stopping short when he met her eyes as she sat above him. Her hands now held out at her sides captured by his. "Gypsy do you know what you're doing?" he asked quietly feeling as if every bit of steel he was using to control himself was melting under her gaze.

She nodded at his question. Dropping her head she closed her eyes. Fighting back tears that threatened to fall because of her confusion.

Letting go of her hands, he reached up slipping his hand under her hair, pulling her forward until she braced her elbows on his chest. "Don't feel so lost, because you're not," he said firmly, "but also don't think this'll wipe out everything that's happened or might Gypsy," he said seriously. "I'll not take what's offered out of fear, pity or desperation."

"I'm not afraid when I'm with you," she said softly. "I also don't think there's any reason to pity you. I try not to seem desperate even though I fail miserably most of the time," she grinned. "Caydn kiss me," she whispered leaning toward him.

The growl escaped him sounding savage when he pulled her down, their mouths meeting in the darkness, his tongue sliding deep dueling with hers as she matched his movements.

Her hands slipped up his chest to rest along his neck, her fingers sliding along the tendons while she alternated tugging at his lips and her tongue dancing erotically with his.

Caydn knew he was lost. He only had minutes if not seconds of control left at this pace. Bending his knees he slid her down from straddling his thighs to having the burning length of his cock buried against the double layers of satin that separated them.

"Gypsy be sure, no doubts no hesitations because this time I wouldn't be able to stop and walk away," he said against her mouth. Giving her the opportunity to stop before they both lost all semblance of control.

She gasped feeling the hardness pressed intimately against her. The satin of the shirt between her open thighs and the satin covering him, the only thing between their flesh. Deep inside she felt a spasm, a mindless urge to shift her hips feeling the length of his brushing against her. Placing her hands on his chest her eyes locked with his, she traced circles over the rigid muscles feeling them dance under her fingers. Moving her hand down the center of his chest to his stomach she felt the throbbing hardness twitch against her as if seeking what she offered.

Reaching for his hands she placed them on her breasts, moving her hand down over her stomach she daringly brushed her finger tips over the swollen crown of his cock.

He groaned at her touch knowing that shattered any hope he'd had of resisting her. Grabbing the fabric of the shirt he tugged sharply popping the buttons, shredding the fabric that covered her. His mind was filled with her need, the rush of feelings she'd never experienced before.

Pulling her forward he lifted his head sucking one hardened nipple deep into his mouth making her gasp loudly. Grabbing her hips he pulled her forward until she was almost kneeling over him. His mouth moving from one breast to the other while he held her still, preventing her from sitting back torturing his mind or his body with the burning heat he knew was exposed between her thighs.

Leaning back against his knees, she shrugged the torn satin from her shoulders feeling as though the fabric was rubbing her body raw where ever it touched. Her mind created the blush that covered her cheeks and across her chest at her boldness. Her body wanted more, needed more, the confusion was she didn't know for certain what it needed.

Caydn held his breath watching her, the satin tossed to the edge of the bed where it hung for a minute before slipping off onto the floor. Reaching to the table beside the bed he flipped the small lamp on.

"Don't hide from me Gypsy," he said seeing her trying to cover her self with her hands, "I can see as well in the dark as in the light you know this. I want you to experience this without anything hiding either of us. Not something to be hidden in the darkness but to be enjoyed openly," he said taking her hands pulling them out to her side his eyes moving over her body.

He sighed seeing the firm fullness of her breasts thrusting forward with each breath she took. The hardened nipples tightly curled. The surrounding areola puckered with her excitement. Looking down her body he wondered how he could've ever thought she was unhealthy, the chiseled muscles defined like a world class athlete. Her hip bones framed the slender stomach before rounding over her hips.

Dropping his eyes he chuckled seeing nothing but a thin stripe of closely trimmed hair above the completely slick mound between her thighs.

Closing her eyes she blushed deeper, "that was Megan's idea a few years ago and I've done it ever since,' she admitted softly wishing she could vanish and spare her embarrassment.

"Remember to thank Megan for me," he winked at her when she finally opened her eyes meeting his again.

Letting go of her hands, he cupped each breast stroking the full rounded curves. His thumb tracing circles around each nipple. Moving his hands to her rib cage, his fingers tracing each bone and muscle his thumbs meeting and moving down the center of her body.

Circling the swell of her hips he ran his hands along the outside of her thighs until reaching her knees, stroking her with his hands as though she were the most precious of pets. Locking his eyes with hers he moved his hands to the insides of her legs brushing the backs of his fingers along the firmly muscled thighs. He heard her sigh when his fingers brushed the slick crease between her body and thigh. His eyes dropped to her mouth when she bit her bottom lip.

"What is it Gypsy?" he asked his voice smooth and seductive. His eyes moving to follow his hands, "tell me, don't just think it," he said already knowing her thoughts flashing through her mind. "Say it out loud for both of us to hear," he encouraged her while he continued tracing the crease at the top of her thighs, barely brushing the back of his fingers between her wide spread legs, teasing her.

"I don't know what it is Caydn," she gasped when he barely brushed against her. "All I know is I want you to touch me. I need you to touch me," she said meeting his eyes as they lifted to hers.

"You need this?" he said brushing the back of his hand directly over the wet heat between her thighs. "Or like this?" he said turning his hand over spreading his fingers to surround the delicate folds of skin, continuing the gentle petting movement.

All she could do was nod, her voice lost, her breath caught in the back of her throat. Trembling capturing her body, taking control feeling his gentle strokes, each pass he pressed harder until finally his fingers slipped between the folds, wetness slipping from her in a rush.

He felt like he'd lose his mind when his finger slid through the silken wetness. Spreading her open gently, lubricating his fingers he continued moving back and forth, stroking over the swollen nub of her clit then back over the slick opening. His thumb rested over her clit beginning a slow circular dance, his finger pushing deeper into her with each movement.

The trembling of her body increased as he pushed into her, using only his little finger initially, teasing the tight banded opening. A low deep growl escaped him when she lifted her hands to her hair threading them deep into the chaotic strands. He watched her close her eyes, her head falling back trying to lower herself onto his seeking fingers as he added a second.

"Gypsy you know this will hurt the first time," he said gently. "I'm sorry but relax and just feel, feel my hand, feel the wetness covering my fingers coming from you," he said soothingly, as her body began to take control of her mind totally.

"Caydn please," she gasped feeling like her world was about to shatter, her body no longer hers. Her mind lost in the building tidal wave she'd only experienced once her life but never like this.

Placing his other hand above the slick mound he spread his fingers, opening her fully to not only his touch but his gaze. His thumb increased the pressure, circled her clit faster forcing her to groan loudly. Feeling the spasms beginning deep inside the fiery slickness of her body, he waited until they took over her body and mind before pushing deeper, tearing the barrier of her hymen while the waves of her orgasm crashed over her.

She bit her lip feeling the sharp sting that lasted only a second before the feeling of his thrusting fingers broke through, filling her with pleasure as she cried out, gasping when the throbbing deep in her lower body shook her completely.

He held his fingers buried deep within in her until the spasms slowed, the wetness rushing to cover his hand flooding from her. His eyes moved to the thrusting of her breasts as she gasped for breath, her nipples diamond hard from her pleasure.

Gypsy groaned softly when he pulled his fingers gently from her body, her mind and body mourning losing the feeling of him inside her. Opening her eyes she met his, seeing the fierce burning need on his face as he strained to keep himself under control while offering her pleasure freely.

"I want you Caydn," she whispered, "I want to touch you, make you feel the way you make me feel," she said honestly her eyes never leaving his.

He closed his eyes a growl of pain escaping his lips, his hands shaking where they rested against her. He moved her off of him, setting her beside him before he sat up, turning his back. Sitting on the edge of the bed breathing deeply, he fought to tighten his control over his body. Her mind filling his with images of her hands caressing him as his had her.

She moved, leaning against his back wrapping her arms around him savoring the warmth he radiated against her flushed skin. Placing kisses on the wide expanse of his back she chuckled when he flinched at each contact. Leaning toward him she brushed his hair from his neck placing small kisses before biting him gently, making him jump off the bed quickly.

Turning he glared at her, "for someone as innocent as you are, you're a natural born menace to someone's mind and control Gypsy," he said taking a deep breath. "I'm not sure where this new boldness came from. But it's pushing my control beyond its limits."

She smiled at him sitting back on her feet, "then show me what a menace I am Caydn. Show me what I do to your mind as well as your body," she said moving her eyes from his face down his body boldly until they reached his swollen cock pushing against the front of the satin pants. "You allow me to be bold," she whispered. "Feeling your thoughts makes me want to explore these unknown feelings and sensations," she admitted with a sly smile, eyes sparkling.

He loved her daring but wondered how long it would last when she saw all of him. Would it be fear that replaced it? Disgust possibly? Reaching the tie he tugged it lose, allowing the fabric to slide unheeded from his hips to rest on the floor at his feet.

Her eyes grew when she saw the size and thickness of him. She never imagined anything like that. Not that she'd ever seen a naked man other than in paintings and sculptures, but they hadn't prepared her for anything like this.

He chuckled seeing her gasp when his shaft twitched, her eyes moved slowly over him. "One last time are you sure?" he asked, the laughter at her expression rumbling in his chest.

"Are they supposed to be that big?" she asked moving her eyes up to meet his quickly. "I mean I've seen painting and statues and none of them where like that," she said quickly looking back down his body.

He couldn't help but laugh, "Gypsy let's just say paintings and statues are never done using men that are 'well endowed'. Other wise society would say instead of art it was perversion," he winked at her enjoying the blush that flushed her cheeks.

"Do they all work the same?" she asked looking up at him before reaching out, her hand hesitating before tracing her fingers along his stomach, avoiding touching the pulsing hardness.

"Physically yes, but again we can say some perform their task better than others," his voice became a groan when she circled the swollen head with her fingertips. "If you're sure then I'll gladly show you," he growled when her hand gently grasped his cock directly below the sensitive head.

He reached down pushing her back on the bed until she lay flat staring up at him. Kneeling beside the bed he pushed her knees open grinning at her. "I need to make sure you heal so you're not sore or you won't enjoy this as much as I intend for you to," he said lowering his mouth between her thighs before she had a chance to protest.

She gasped feeling his tongue sliding intimately between the same folds his fingers had earlier. Embarrassment made her push back trying to slide further across the bed. Feeling him gripping her hips she groaned when he sucked her sensitive clit into his mouth, his tongue dancing over it quickly, forcing any other thought from her mind other than his touch.