H Is for Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers

"I told you, Helen, they have no idea. And they're still staring."

I stopped. I turned towards my 'escort'.

"OK then, let's give them something to REALLY stare at."

I still don't really know why I did it. Just seemed a good idea at the time. I slid my arms up around Mr Carlisle's neck and kissed him. Properly this time. I angled my head towards his and planted my lips firmly on his, at the same time running my fingers through his hair.

"Harry" he gasped quietly, breaking the clinch and pushing me away. "We shouldn't be doing this."

"I'm Helen, darling. Don't you want to kiss me?"

"Of course I want to."

I didn't let him argue any more. I just kissed him yet again, opening my eyes to look back as I thrust my tongue into his mouth and felt his hand move up my thigh in response to my ardour. Jake and Darren were in the doorway, staring, while Holly had joined them and was trying to get them to go back inside. But they were too interested, wanting to see as much as they could as Mr Carlisle's hand slid up my thigh and began to edge my skirt higher and higher. When I became sure they'd had a good glimpse of my arse and my panties I stopped.

I broke away this time. I just smiled.

"OK, David, darling. Now we can go home."

Mr Carlisle really didn't have an answer, he was in shock in a way.

"Helen..."

"OK, come on" I muttered, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards his car.

We were both quiet after that. Mr Carlisle drove back in silence, we didn't even hold hands as we went back into his house. That final event of the outing had surprised us both. First because it had been so unexpected, I really hadn't intended that at all. And second - it was obvious that we'd both enjoyed it so much. As soon as we went in Mr Carlisle took off his jacket and poured himself a stiff drink. I did too, we sat facing each other, me in an armchair, him on the sofa, recovering. Finally I couldn't stand the silence any longer. I knew what I had to do, what I wanted to do at least. I moved over to the sofa and sat beside him.

I reached across and pulled on his tie, easing the knot. I took his tie off.

"Harry, wait."

"Helen" was all I said.

I began to undo the buttons on his shirt.

"OK then, Helen. Look - no - wait!"

I paused in attending to his shirt. I sipped my drink again.

"Please, Helen. Don't get the idea I don't want you to go on. I mean, that kiss, outside the pub, and sliding my hand up your thigh, feeling your breasts pressed against me. Really that is every TV-lover's dream. It was lovely, but I'm just worried what it seems to be leading up to."

"I'm not worried!" I replied, sliding a hand inside Mr Carlisle's shirt, and pressing my lips once more to his, pushing my tongue into his mouth.

Inevitably he reacted, not this time by pushing me away, quite the reverse. He pushed me down on the sofa, leaning over on top of me and beginning to undo my top, to caress the swelling breasts hidden in there.

"Oh yes, David!"

That really started it. It started both of us off. Or rather it encouraged us, both of us, just to get on with it. Right or wrong, the time for discussions and debate was over. The next kiss was - passionate, there's really no other word for it. Mr Carlisle was realising an ambition, he was groping a transvestite, and not just groping. 'Heavy petting' is I think the right term.

OK then. 'Very heavy petting.' His hands were all over my bra, mine were just getting inside his shirt, enjoying and appreciating the masculine musculature. OK, he was no Arnie but his body really did feel good to me.

Then I stopped. We both stopped. We were not alone. We both heard something. Outside the door of the lounge, but clearly inside the house. I looked up over my shoulder, the door was opening. And I heard a voice.

"It's OK, Dad, it's only me. I just thought ...oh Christ!"

And a woman came in the door. It was obvious. This was Marion. Early.

"Er, hello Marion" said Mr Carlisle, quietly, calmly, surprisingly so given the circumstances.

I couldn't see Mr Carlisle's daughter clearly. I was somewhat twisted round on the sofa and Mr Carlisle was still on top of me, my own right leg wrapped round his arse, I'd just been considering just HOW far to go - basically if I wanted his pants off. I think I'd just decided 'Yes'. But things had changed.

"OK Dad, I'll be in the kitchen" was Marion's reply.

The door swung to behind her, I just about heard the other door from the hall open. The kettle probably went on. Very quickly, Mr Carlisle disentangled his body from mine and got up, eager to finish dressing himself and muttering.

"Jesus, Harry" he hissed. "What the fuck are we going to do now?"

I thought. Quickly. I had glimpsed Marion's face just before she had disappeared from view. And it was not a face showing an expression of disgust or disapproval or anything like that. What she had NOT thought was that she'd just seen her Dad fondling a transvestite. Exactly what she had thought, I didn't really know. But it wasn't that.

OK then, if I could be a woman in the Ladies' loo in the pub and withstand the scrutiny of Holly staring at my face and down my tits, maybe I could do this. Mr Carlisle and I, both of us, we had nothing to lose.

"DON'T CALL ME HARRY!" I hissed, not loudly but very definitely. "I'm Helen. Right, and you're David. Now get upstairs quick, pretend to go to the loo or something. And go into Marion's room before she does, re-arrange the make-up and get my guy clothes out and so on. Then get rid of the lipstick on your mouth and come down when her room is decent enough. We'll sort my clothes later."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what I say. Come on, David, work with me here. We can get out of this."

I turned towards the mirror and began dealing with my own face, wiping the slight mess as well as I could with a tissue and re-doing my own lipstick and lip gloss.

"Come on, I've work to do, being your girlfriend. Now scoot!"

I squeezed his bum and shoved him out into the hall, then took a deep breath to cam myself – and went through into the kitchen myself.

"Hello, I'm Helen. You must be Marion. I really am so very sorry about this."

Marion looked at me. OK, she'd had a bit of a glimpse when she'd interrupted me and her father a few minutes earlier but this time I was given a more complete once over.

"Helen, please, don't worry. It's me who should be apologising for interrupting you two."

She poured and offered me a glass of wine.

"Here, you probably need this. And don't worry, Helen, I'm delighted. Dad's been on his own for too long now, I'm thrilled he's found someone. Have you been - on a date?"

"Just out for a couple of drinks."

"And, do tell, how long have you two been together?"

We sat there at the kitchen table for a few minutes, enjoying the wine together, while I explained that I'd known David for a few months and that this had been our first proper date.

"So you're not really an item quite yet?"

"Er - not yet, no."

"Helen, excuse me but - it's pretty obvious. I mean you look stunning, really, and no woman would wear a skirt like that or such high heels, or show off her boobs to a man like that - unless - "

She left the sentence unfinished. And there really was no need to complete it. We both knew. Mr Carlisle chose that moment to come into the kitchen and we all sat around for a few minutes more. Marion explained why she'd come back early - apparently the friend she had been going to stay with in London had dashed up to Newcastle on business. Though she'd left the key with a neighbour for Marion and wanted her to stay there and relax, Marion said she didn't want to stay there on her own. So she'd caught the train to Birmingham and then a taxi and, well, there she was.

"OK, you two. Excuse me being a bit rude but I really am bushed. I'm gonna have to get to bed."

She kissed David on the cheek.

"I'll tell you all about Oz in the morning Dad, but I really do need to catch up on my sleep. Good night, you two. Oh, and don't make too much noise when you come up, will you?"

David looked at me as soon as she'd left. He realised the significance of that last remark.

"Surely she can't mean - oh cripes, I guess she does."

I stood up and moved towards Mr Carlisle. David. I kissed him too, just as briefly though on the lips. Then I spoke quietly. And with no little determination.

"David. Look. You wanted to meet a transvestite, didn't you?"

"Yes, or course."

I kissed him again, our lips staying in contact for just a little longer.

"And you liked helping me to dress up and make up and so on."

"Sure I did."

So I kissed him yet again, this time just teasing his lips open a little with my tongue.

"And you've enjoyed taking a transvestite out to the pub tonight, I mean, it was a good date wasn't it?"

He was beginning to tremble just a little, he knew I was teasing, I think he also knew just what I was leading up to.

"Jeez, of course, it was real fun."

I kissed him once more, really opening up this time, real French-kissing, he must have realised I was getting aroused too.

"And you enjoyed kissing a transvestite outside the pub, and snogging her on your sofa?. Despite the interruption?"

He was definitely aroused by now.

"Oh my God, Helen, it's been a dream come true. Really."

I held his hand and moved it up to cup my breast. And for the first time I allowed my own left hand to move down, to slide between his legs. I felt his erection. I caressed it.

"So, David my darling. You ready? And we have to be quiet. Marion may well be asleep already."

"Helen, we can't!"

"We fucking can. And we're going to. Look, David, in so many ways I've had a really confusing evening. I was male when I came here, I've been female all evening. And my best mates were rendered speechless at the sight of my tits. And my boyfriend has an enormous erection. And his daughter thinks I want to sleep with her father."

"Yes – er Helen. But she doesn't know!"

"Too right honey- can I call you that? But Marion doesn't need to know. As far as she's concerned, you've got a girlfriend with big tits , long legs and high heels. Tonight, David, I'm her. I'm Helen. You can't know at all just how good it feels to me to know that it's me – Helen - who has aroused you. OK, you've satisfied a dream tonight. Well, in a way so have I, though maybe I didn't properly realise it."

We were still just standing there, holding hands. I picked up my wine glass, sipped the last of it. No, I wasn't drunk. I knew exactly what I was doing.

"Your daughter is so glad you've got a girlfriend. OK so we have absolutely no idea how long this is going to last. You may never see these again."

I looked down at my bulging tits, straining to escape my lingerie. My swollen red nipples were just peeping out of the top of my bra.

"But I think we have to seize the day. Or rather the night. I want to do this so much, and I think you do too. Am I right?"

David didn't say anything but his eyes said it all.

"Five minutes, honey?" I said.

I turned and went up the stairs, not to 'my' room where Marion was recovering from her long journey but to David's bedroom. He stayed downstairs doing what was needed, locking doors and seeing to lights and so on. I was standing looking in his long mirror when he came into the room. He moved in behind me and slid his arms round my waist, caressing my breasts once more, teasing the swollen nipples through my top and bra.

I turned and unfastened my top, taking it off and then removing my skirt. While I did so David began to undress himself.

I spoke very quietly.

"Lie down, my darling."

I eased his pants down and saw for the first time in my life another person's throbbing swollen erect penis.

"Kiss me, honey" I said.

And he did. David kissed me. As his tongue slid into my mouth, he kissed me deep and wet and slowly while his fingers slid up my thighs, above my stocking tops, and caressed my bare arse. I pushed against his roving fingers and ended up with my face buried in his neck. I lifted my head to look at him, feeling more exhilarated than I think I'd ever felt in my life.

He continued to kiss me sweetly and tenderly on the nose, the lips, in my neck, as his hand moved up to cup my right breast ever so gently. A shudder moved through me, and I accepted his kisses, knowing that once I got my breath back I would enjoy the next step of my seduction. And his.

Hardly thinking, I let my own scarlet-taloned hand drift downwards until it reached the curly bush of David's pubic hairs. I slid my fingers into the tight curls and felt them touch the tip of his penis. It was firm and hard, but certainly not totally aroused yet. I ran my fingers along its length, then slid them back and forth, feeling it hardening and thickening as I touched and moved and caressed it.

"Oh hell, Helen, that's – amazing!" David sighed as his hands stroked my exposed bum.

I lifted my head and looked him in the eyes.

"Ready for more, lover?" I whispered.

"What do you think?" he replied, somehow grinning and moaning at the same time as my fingers continued.

I stroked and rubbed his genitals with my fingertips, feeling his scrotum tightening in my hands. And that, together with the lovely low moans, sighs and grunts he was making made me feel fabulous. Made me feel – girly. Somehow, I felt even more girly than I had done all evening. I wasn't just playing at 'girly' now, I was actually being – a girl. A woman. And a girly thought crossed my mind.

'I'm going to suck David's cock.'

My face was so close to his now-full erection. I was so close I could see the veins, the way the foreskin was stretched by the size of the purplish coloured glans and the wet pre-cum beginning to ooze out. I moved a little so that I could get my glossy red lips to it and then ran my tongue along its entire length. I carried on licking his shaft from the base right up to the swollen tip sticking out from what looked to be an impossibly-stretched foreskin. Each time I licked it David's body seemed to jerk a little, his erection throbbed and wonderful tremors of excitement went through my entire body.

"Is that ok honey?"

"Oh God, Helen, yes, it's great," he moaned as he groped my exposed bum. "Just keep going – just like that!"

I did, but now I went all the way. I wiggled my body a bit so I was laying on one side with his erection just inches from my mouth. I was holding his shaft in my right hand, revelling in the pulsating warmth that was filling my palm, and I was cradling his balls in my left.

I was surprised. Amazed. Delighted. I can't say that, in the whole lead-up to this even, I hadn't had my doubts. I'd been straight. A straight guy, that is. What was I now? How would I describe my sexuality, and indeed my sex. A gay guy? Maybe. Or a straight girl. The whole thing just seemed to be coming so naturally and easily to me. Despite my thumping heart I tried to relax.

I moved even closer to David's cock. I opened my mouth and I tucked my tongue down a bit, then edged forward to slide the bulbous head between my lips. I could hardly believe that I was – in a sense – being a woman sucking a cock. I wrapped my lips round it and then with a slithering movement I took my boyfriend's cock as far into my mouth as I could. I held it in my throat for a moment or two and then slid my mouth up again so that it almost came out.

My 'girly' instincts seemed to be guiding me, almost intuitively I seemed to know what to do. I moved my mouth up and down, licking sucking and slurping as I revelled in the sensations in my mouth. I adored the near convulsions in David's body, his moans, sighs and grunts as his hand roamed over my lingerie-clad body.

I knew he was near, very near. I took it right out, then licked all round the knob and the slit.

"Oh Helen, Helen, yes, yes I'm cumming. I'm so near," he croaked.

I sucked and licked it, loving the very evident tremors as his cock began to show signs of the forthcoming ejaculation. Then, as I slid my mouth once more up his hard length his body bucked and he started to cum. A jet of sperm shot out and hit the back of my throat, followed by several more.

'Yes' I thought.

"YES!!" David shouted.

For a moment I was worried. Surely Marion had heard. I didn't care. I sucked, slurped and swallowed every cubic centimetre of David's hot sticky semen.

"Oh Helen, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," David groaned as he tried to pull away.

I felt the huge cock in my mouth wilting, and moved my lips back.

"David! Don't you dare apologise! That was – sensational."

We lay there, sated lovers, caressing, for several minutes. We kissed. I realised that he wasn't sure what might happen next but – I was sure. I reached down and began to fondle David's cock, to my surprise it began to swell and to grow very quickly indeed. I stared at the growing organ, then looked into David's eyes.

"Fuck me, David!"

"Oh hell, Helen, are you ....?"

He realised. I was sure. David began to roll towards me, a moment later I felt his penis against me, gently testing my bum-hole.

At first I thought he would just penetrate me quickly, but he spent several minutes slowly pushing ever so gently into me, never penetrating more than a few millimetres. Opening my eyes, I looked into his, and he was smiling a gentle smile, enjoying the moment. I smiled back, knowing that this was going to be another intense moment for both of us.

David paused, grinning now, and then with a sudden movement he thrust his cock into me deeply. I gritted my teeth, and winced as the muscles of my bum accommodated his length and girth. There was pain – yes - but for just a moment my arse-muscles failed to restrain the reflex to push his cock out. Somehow their sensitivity seemed – directional – and 'they' instructed my brain that this was wrong. David urged his weight down as he rolled on top of me, throwing my nylon-encased legs over his shoulders, and pinning me down. He held his cock inside me for several seconds.

"Is this what you want, Helen?" he asked.

My eyes were closed as tears began to come forth. I was worried – was this spoiling mascara? I realised that, if that was the only thing concerning me, well – I was in a good place. Literally. Under my boyfriend.

"Oh God, yes" I stuttered.

I still had my eyes closed when I felt David's weight shift forward, and I felt his lips against mine once more. Trying to relax as much as I could, I opened my lips to let him in. The pain in my bum was still there, but I felt it subside slightly around him, and instead of holding me down, I felt his hands at my sides, clasping my hips as he pulled out slightly and starting making love to me.

I had known the pain would be there, but now I relished it, and the fear as I lost control, giving my body completely over to – my lover. He moved forward, propping me up slightly with his knees facilitating a deep entry, and began a steady rhythm, his breaths getting shorter and sharper. I groaned with each thrust, knowing it would arouse him, then I gasped at the deepest point of his penetration, feeling him move faster and faster. I hadn't expected him to last long after the oral sex, and I wasn't disappointed when only moments later he drove himself deep into me. He moved his weight onto me again, and with a twitching of his cock, ejaculated into me. I stared into his eyes as he froze with me, his eyes searching mine.

"Yes, honey. YES!!" I muttered as I felt his hot cum flooding into me.

Sobbing with each breath he thrust a few more times, emptying his load into my willing body, and spent, without withdrawing he lay down on top of me. He took a moment to get his breath, and rolled off me. We lay side by side. We cuddled. We slept.

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers