Hailey's Journey Ch. 14

Story Info
It's all in the painful little details for Hailey.
2.6k words
4.55
51.7k
2

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers

Today, Hailey was in her maid's costume again. This one was slightly different from the ones she had worn before. On the face of it, it was quite modest, with a high neck and lace collar, long sleeves with pretty lace edging and it fell below her knees. She wore black lace stockings with a garter belt, and four inch heels on her feet. But no restaurant would take her as a waitress without causing a riot, for this uniform was specially modified.

It had a large heart shaped opening on the front, exposing the lush curves of her tits and her pink nipples. A wide V cut in the front and a U in the back of the skirt opened up her pussy and ass to Nick's attentions. Nick had added a few of his own decorations. Each rounded breast had five clothespins attached to them, for the ten chores that Hailey had to do that day. Each time she completed a chore, said Nick, he would remove one pin. He had, of course, sucked and kissed each nipple before placing the clothespin on, so they stood out hard and red.

Handcuffs were a must, but these had a slightly longer chain inbetween the cuffs. These were then attached by a length of chain to her nipples by tight clamps. Hailey could move her hands to work, but any stretching required her to pull hard on her nipples, and Nick made sure that there were plenty of stretching activities involved! Tweezer clamps and thin chains attached to her garter belt kept her pussy wide open and vulnerable, while Hailey's favorite vibrating egg was buried deep inside her. A large red ball gag completed her outfit.

As Hailey went about dusting and clearing, Nick sat down ostensibly to work on his computer, but spent most of the morning enjoying the picture she made, especially the pulled nipples, the clit throbbing invitingly in her open pussy, and the desperate little wiggles she made as the vibrator brought her closer and closer to an orgasm. He did all he could to help her along. Every time she completed a chore and came to remove a clothespin, he would play with her clit, rubbing it with his fingers, feathering it, applying little buzzes with the violet wand, or just kissing the inviting little nub.

Sometimes, he would just stand behind her, holding her in his arms and kissing her neck and shoulders. Once, as she bent over stacking magazines, he walked up to her, kissed her round little ass and slipped a little dildo coated with cinnamon oil deep into her puckered little hole. He gently fucked her with it, watching with a grin as she squealed and wiggled.

By the time her chores were completed, both master and slave were teetering right on the edge. Nick had to struggle to control himself while he waited for Hailey to beg.

She completed the last chore, then knelt before him.

"Fweez faffer, fweez fay ey fum?"

"What was that, Blondie? Fee fi fo fum?" Nick taunted her gagged words.

Hailey shook her head violently and gestured to her pussy.

"Maffer, pweez, ey feelly ffeee fo cum"

"Ah, you want to cum! Well....."

Nick dragged out the words, then relenting at her pleading _expression, pushed her down on the carpet, and removed her shackles and her gag.

Kissing her hard, he brought his cock to the wet, slippery opening of her pussy and barely pushed it in. He continued to torment her by going in little by little and then pulling out everytime she tried to lift her hips to pull him back. Having been given permission, Hailey threw her arms around him and desperately tried to encourage him to give her what she needed, wiggling and tightening around him until Nick finally gave in, and began to slam into her. The orgasm was well worth waiting for.

Just another morning of fun and games for Master Saylor and slave. Nick was trying to get Hailey into a routine of exercise, housework, sex and fun, to absorb her completely into his life. As days went by, Hailey got to know Nick a little more and Nick got to understand his little slave. He was a morning man, but Hailey wasn't. Nick woke her up early in the morning, but he usually did not expect too much from her, other than the morning exercise fun. Now that Hailey was accepting and enjoying the sexual side of their life, Nick felt that they could expand into other areas as well and the first step was physical training.

Physical fitness and exercise were a big part of Hailey's life before Nick. She was used to jogs, pushups, situps, tumbling, and many, many other activities that were so much a part of a cheerleader's life. Nick was into exercise too ....he felt that a slave should be in top physical condition for her master to make full use of her

So Hailey found herself being woken up at the crack of dawn, fitted with jogging shoes and taken outside to the woods in the back of Nick's house. Nick gave her a pair of clippers and told her cut switches of differing lengths and thickness from the bushes. Then Hailey had to stand with her legs wide apart and arms clasped behind her head while Nick tried out the switches on her breasts, ass and the inside of her thighs. The switch that elicited the most squeals was declared to be the winner by Nick.

Then of course, came the costume – a costume for every reason and season, sang Nick cheerfully while Hailey growled at him. This time, it was a corset that was set snugly around her waist, supporting her tits and giving a lovely round shape to her ass. A penis gag went into her mouth, while a small dildo was wedged firmly between her ass cheeks – don't drop it Blondie, or you won't like the alternative, instructed Nick. Her pussy was not ignored – what was a run without Ben Wa balls? inquired Nick. Her elbows were attached to her waist and heavy weights were strapped to the palms of her hands – to develop her biceps and shoulder muscles, according to the ever helpful Nick.

Small clamps with light weights were attached to her nipples, but her clit, which by this time was hard and begging for attention was totally ignored! Then the jogging began, with Nick generously encouraging Hailey with the switch. Usually the blows fell on her rounded ass even as she ran, but if she slowed, it did its wicked work right into her pussy. Hailey did not realize how long she had run – she was busy trying to avoid the switch, hold the dildo in her ass, ignore the nipple clamps and breathing with the corset.

An hour's jog and a quart of water drunk through the penis gag later, Nick declared that it was time to build her upper body strength. This time, the set up was simple (for Nick, that is). He tied her hands to a tree limb high enough so that her feet were barely touching the ground. Clover clamps were attached to her nipples, and Nick told Hailey to pull up. As she pulled up using her arms, he attached the clamps to the tree branch with a piece of twine.

Now every time Hailey relaxed her arms, the clamps tightened painfully, forcing her into the best pull ups of her life. Nick did his own on a neighboring tree, grinning at her efforts and then came to stand next to her, encouraging her with helpful slaps to her pussy and ass. Just when she thought her nipples were going to fall off, Nick removed the clamps, licking and sucking at her nipples to lessen the pain of blood rushing back to the tender flesh.

Now for situps, announced Nick. He gave her a few minutes to rest while he did his own, and she could not help but admire his graceful form and flat stomach. Nick may have been lean, but he was certainly in great shape, thought Hailey appreciatively. He then told her to lie on the ground and sat on her thighs. The plan, he told her was this – he would spank her tits until she sat up enough for him to kiss her nipples. Then on the way down, he would spank her pussy.

The spanks were gentle enough and the nipple kissing got Hailey horny enough to make her pussy really wet. But as she got tired, the spanks got harder, making her tits red and throbbing, and her pussy wetter than ever, the clit swollen with arousal and the spanking. By the time Nick declared exercise time to be over, Hailey was a roiling mass of lust. So was Nick, and the natural outcome was that Nick was soon buried to the hilt in Hailey's needy pussy.

Seeing Hailey's response to his exercise plan, Nick decided that this would be a really enjoyable part of their daily regime. But then, he thought with a wicked chuckle, he enjoyed every part of their daily regime, though he couldn't say the same about Hailey!

No, PE was never like this, thought Hailey after each exercise session, but as she lay quiescently under Nick's clever, tireless hands massaging her sore muscles with tender care, the fringe benefits were certainly worth it! So far, she was having great sex and great exercise, good food, and if she behaved herself, a caring guy to snuggle upto in the night. Life was good, wasn't it? For the first time, Hailey wondered if she wouldn't like to be here after her year was up.

Nick was aware that Hailey had begin to settle in with her new lifestyle. Sex, bondage and exercise were good, but he had other interests too, and he wanted her to be able to appreciate and participate in them. For instance, gardening....

During her cheerleading days, Hailey wasn't too fond of gardening. She did not see any point in getting hot, sweaty and muddy with aching knees for plants that died anyhow. Unfortunately for slave Hailey, Nick loved gardening. The first time Hailey was invited to go gardening, she told him politely to stick his shovel where the sun don't shine and to fly a kite.

Nick quite liked that idea – for Hailey, that is. In no time at all, Hailey found herself suspended by a leather harness from the flagpole in front of the house. She was also suitably accessorized. Little bells were clamped to her nipples and clit, making pretty little tinkling sounds as she wiggled. Her face and hands were protected by a helmet and visor, but from the gag in her mouth hung pine cones with peanut butter and bird seed coating them (Hailey had spent a furious half hour getting these ready).

And out of the dildo stuffed in her ass rose a cheerful pink flag proclaiming "Cheerleaders Rule!" Buried deep in her pussy was a vibrating egg, with the remote in Nick's hand. Hailey spent the afternoon, chiming cheerfully as she squirmed to the tune of the vibrator, while birds visited her pinecones, and the pink flag fluttered in the breeze. The next time she was asked, Hailey went gardening.

Which wasn't too bad. Hailey worked in the garden with Nick, wearing nothing but shoes and tight shorts. She fetched and carried, dug, planted and watered on his orders. And she found that she quite enjoyed those times. Maybe it was because of the beautiful weather, or maybe because her limbs were free of bondage, except for the long chain attaching her ankle to the wall. Or maybe it was because of the smile in Nick's eyes as he worked alongside with her, or with his arms around her while he taught her how to plant. Or when he pressed kisses to her face, her lips, or to other sensitive portions on her body so that by the time they went back inside, Hailey was hot, wet and horny.

Apart from his favorite activities of exercise and gardening, Nick also had his little quirks and compulsions. He needed her to carefully fold the newspapers in order before placing them in the recycling bin. He needed his socks paired and bundled, his shoes placed in a certain order in the closet, his pens color co-ordinated, his files........Nick knew that he was obsessive about these things, but if Hailey was to be his slave, she should find pleasure in pleasing her master's little habits. So he began to train her in these areas, and Hailey as usual began to protest. Which in turn meant that she had to be punished.

Nick knew that pain turned her on, and wasn't really an effective punishment in these cases. The first time she refused to fold her newspapers, he bought colored paper and made her fold three hundred little paper hats which he later donated to the local school. Fingers numb from folding so many sheets of paper, Hailey did not protest folding just one newspaper everyday!

When color co-ordinating his pens became a problem, Nick went out and bought industrial size packages of five different types of pasta, mixed them all up and made Hailey separate them all out again. Pens ....no problem now, no sirreee!!

When he found his closet in less than perfect order, his purchase this time was a large bag of small ball bearings. He spread them on the floor, attached magnets to Hailey's tit clamps and made her pick them all up with the magnets and place them in a large jar. Then she had to count them.

After all these tiresome punishments, Hailey decided that it was easier to do the things Nick asked her to do. Initially, that was her motivation. Then Nick's approval which was warmly and generously given became her sole encouragement. Soon Nick had the pleasure of watching his slave cheerfully singing while she bundled his socks, arranged his pens, folded his newspapers....Hailey found that she took great pleasure in doing these little things for her master. Just small things in return for all the care that he lavished upon her.

And so life went on. When he wasn't tying her up and whipping her, Nick showed her his computer games and used her to test out new ideas. He even talked to her about his serious encryption and security work. Hailey did not have a clue as to what he was saying, but she enjoyed listening to him. He gave her newspapers and magazines to read, sometimes even slipping in a Cosmo or two. He asked her a lot of questions and listened to her as she told him about her vague dream to become a teacher, because she really loved kids. They discussed their favorite movies, food, books, TV shows...

Almost like a normal couple, except Hailey was usually naked. Or tied up. Or unless Hailey disobeyed Nick. He was a perfectionist when it came to his slaves, and lost his temper quite often if Hailey disobeyed. He was also not a very social person. He spoke charmingly when he felt like it, but the rest of the time, Hailey was either gagged or told not to open her mouth for fear of punishment. He had a sardonic sense of humor and a scathing tongue, which slightly worried Hailey, though it wasn't directed at her. He seemed to be perfectly happy reading or watching games or working on his computer. During such times, Hailey was either bound helplessly or kneeling at his feet.

Surprisingly, Hailey found contentment. Her day was organized, her expectations set for her, and she had Nick's approval if she obeyed. She did not have to worry about doing or saying the wrong things . And even if she did, occasionally, she was punished for it, and then it was forgotten. This feeling was actually bliss for Hailey who had spent her life worrying about pleasing her parents, her trainers, her friends,,,,,,

nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers