Haitian Bisexuality Ch. 14

Story Info
Bisexual Haitian BBWs show man a good time.
1.1k words
3.5
23.9k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Why doesn't everyone love rough sex, especially rough anal sex? I don't know. Backdoor loving that's a little on the rough side has always had a bad reputation. Take it from me, it's not all bad. It can feel pretty good when done right. All I know is that I tried it once with a guy who was really patient and understanding, and I've been addicted to it ever since. My name is Jasmine Petit-Jean and I am a big and chunky, six-foot-tall, big-booty young black woman of Haitian descent living in the city of Brockton. I attend Plymouth County Tech, the local school. This right here is a tale of what happened to me during Summer School 2008.

I'm a criminal justice major at the school. Attending on a partial athletic scholarship. Life in Brockton is okay, I guess. The summer has come and I am bored out of my mind. There are a lot of sexy guys with muscular bodies, cute faces and big dicks in the city. There are a lot of freaky chicks with big tits and fat asses all over the city of Brockton too. Haitian chicks. Haitian dudes. Cape Verdean chicks. Cape Verdean dudes. Puerto Ricans of both sexes. Manly Jamaican guys and feisty Jamaican chicks. So many sexy bodies, so little time.

Unfortunately, I was stuck taking Beginning Forensics at Tech because I flunked it during the spring. My class was full of nerds of both sexes. Nothing against nerds but I like my men and women to be a little on the edgy side. A little hood is okay too. Class is boring and I am horny as hell. Luckily, I got some friends who are also in school this summer, though not for classwork. They're student-athletes attending summer sports camps. Good for them. Thanks to them, however, I scratched that itch and got my groove back. This is how it happened.

My girlfriends are always hating on me for being a sexually adventurous gal. Must be why I've got mostly male friends these days. Guys are cooler than girls and a lot nicer too. They don't hate on me for ridiculous reasons and are less judgmental. Some chicks are okay but they are rare. Which probably explains why I'm currently spending time with my two favourite people in all the world. Alexander Pierre and Jennifer Saint Augustine. Two Haitian students I am friends with.

Presently, I am with two very horny people in a secluded room inside the department of athletics. I'm on all fours, face down and fat ass up. My butt cheeks are spread and my friend Alexander is drilling his ten inches of long black dick straight up my asshole. It's a burning sensation in my ass. A deliciously hot pain that could make me howl, if my lips weren't busy inducing moans and gasps on someone else. Namely Jennifer and that neatly shaved pussy of hers. I lick and probe her snatch with my fingers and tongue as her boyfriend ravages my ass hard and fast, just the way I like it.

We're all having the time of our lives here. I love licking a woman's pussy almost as much as I like sucking a man's dick. Dicks are easier to please. Licking pussy is a complex art form. It's really a lot of work. Few women excel at pleasing both cock and pussy equally. Fortunately, I am one of them.

Alexander slams his cock deeper into my asshole, down where the sun doesn't shine. I should mention that this is a brother who's desperately addicted to the thrills of ass fucking. He'll fuck anyone in the ass, male or female. Yeah, this bisexual black stud doesn't discriminate. Though you'd never guess it by looking at him. This six-foot-two ebony stud is the captain of the Plymouth County Tech men's baseball team. Quite possibly the best-looking and most popular male athlete on campus.

His long-time girlfriend Jennifer Saint Augustine is something of a sensation on campus too. She's a five-foot-eleven, thick and busty, wide-hipped and big-bottomed Haitian beauty with a face models would envy and a booty that could make most porn stars and video vixens jealous. She plays for the Plymouth County Tech women's soccer team. We first met when she bumped into me while I was practicing some moves with the members of the all-new women's wrestling team. We've been tight ever since. Jennifer and Alexander are the golden couple on campus. Everyone envies them. Nobody knows their secret lives or secret talents. For example, Alexander is the best inter gender butt fucker I've ever seen. And Jennifer has the sweetest tasting pussy in Massachusetts. So much fun can be had with those two, it's not even funny. I get to do both of them. Lucky me!

Jennifer grabbed the back of my head, urging me to lick her faster. Normally, you just can't hurry oral sex. Whether you're sucking a cock or licking a pussy. It's best to take your time. However, I was willing to make an exception at this point. Jennifer likes her sex varied, fun and quick. And so I used my awesome skills to bring her to a shuddering orgasm as quickly as I could muster. Her eyes widened and her lips quavered. Then she squealed in delight. I watched, thrilled and amused, as her pussy squirted hot girly cum. I gathered the precious fluid in my hands and tasted it. Just as I expected, it was yummy.

Meanwhile, Alexander rammed his cock deep into my ass. He got even deeper than I thought possible. His fingers dug into the tender flesh of my lips. Ouch, that is most definitely going to leave a mark. Fortunately, I absolutely love rough sex. Including rough anal sex. What can I say? I'm down-ass chick who likes to live on the edge. You only live once, know what I mean? While l licked every last drop of girly cum from Jennifer's pussy, Alexander finally came. The big black stud shuddered as he finally released his manly essence deep inside me. I felt Alexander's hot cum rushing deep inside me. Like a flood of liquid fire. It filled me, and owned my ass. And I heard myself shout in sheer pleasure at the wonder of that awesome sensation. It burns, and it hurts, but it feels so good that I don't want it to end.

A little while later, Jennifer and I licked every last drop of cum from Alexander's cock. Hot damn, this was awesome. Summertime just got more interesting. I think I'm gonna stay close to those two. It's always a lot of fun to hook up secretly at school. The danger, the thrill, it's all intoxicating. I highly recommend that you try it sometime.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers