Haitian Hooters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

Finally I decided to take the first approach. I slipped into the B-cup, front catch Bali that I had gotten because of the lovely lace pattern. Smiling quietly to my self, I allowed my imagination to fix on growing my breasts. As a last minute thought I started from scratch, reducing my lovely little A cups to my previous pancake flatness. As the growth began I noticed the warmth and tingling seemed to increase as my breasts grew and expanded. It definitely felt good. Whew.

The B cup was now filled to capacity. Eagerly, I leaned forward, reached to the front clasp and quickly released my boobs to jiggle below me. I shook my shoulders from side to side and watched the quick quivering that resulted. That felt good too!

The C cup bra was strapless. It was the only strapless bra that the PX had had. I decided to just slip it on and see how it looked. To my surprise, it didn't look too bad with my currently sized breasts in the cups. Out came the tape measure. Off went the bra. I still measured 34" just below my breasts. And I measured just over 42" around the fullest part of my bust. So I was somewhere between a perfect B and a perfect C. I suppose different makers have different measuring systems. I was lucky! I could adapt to any bra! Fill it to the brim or even more. It occurred to me that some of the outfits that Linda wore got a bigger response when it seemed that she was wearing a bra that was just too small. I remembered that sometimes she would wear a bra that I thought had been put out to pasture some months of weeks before.

In the spirit of experimentation, I ballooned up another inch or so. Now I filled the bra to the top. Quickly I pulled on a thin sweater. Damn, I looked good in white. You couldn't see the bra lines and the press of my boobs against the sweater was dramatic enough to catch the eye without being slutty.

But maybe slutty was what I wanted. With the thought I grew my boobs slowly. As I watched the bra line became apparent as my flesh started to bulge out of the top, then the sides. Soon there were two crescent moons above the bra line and the wiring in the bra was starting to cut into my flesh. It looked just as erotic as I thought it might. Here, in the mirror was a woman who had obviously chosen to wear a bra too small for her endowments. As I moved around the room, strutting and slinking I could feel myself shifting in the cups. If I moved too quickly I thought I'd pop out of the cups. This was not a problem I'd ever had to worry about before! Just to see what would happen I took off the sweater and did a quick jumping jack. Sure enough, out popped the girls! The friction as my nips came over the edge of the bra was priceless. I was getting randier and randier.

Quickly I doffed the now over burdened C Cup, skipped past the D cup and tried on the Double D. It fit well and seeing my now large breasts poking out several inches from my chest was a real turn on. On a whim I cupped my left breast in my right hand and slowly brought it up to my mouth. I had to bend my neck down to reach. My hot, moist breath made my nipple strain at attention. Tenatavley, I reached out with my tongue and licked the puckered nub.

Exstacy!! The feeling was so intense that I moaned out loud. Quickly I brought the other nipple to my lips and licked it. The feeling was too much to bear!! I switched rapidly from side to side, mewling and panting. After about five minutes I found myself lying on my bed with a crick in my neck.

"This is silly" i said to my self. "I don't have to strain like this." Standing up I quickly moved to the mirror and after again reducing myself to "Ground Zero" I conjured up the breasts that had started all this, was it only this morning? Watching closely I imagined Linda Ramon's breasts once again.

"Ohhh, Gawd! what.. a.. rush! This feels fantastic." I had discovered that by slowly increasing the growth and allowing it to take longer I enjoyed the added benefit of developing quite a feeling all over. With out thinking about it I found one hand pulling and twisting a nipple while the other dove for my gash and sank two fingers into my wet depths. WHAM!! An orgasm of terrific intensity shook my body! On its heels came another one of equal force. KABLAAM! I found myself on the bed, a nipple clenched between my teeth, my other nipple being abused by my left hand while my right hand tried to reach my womb. "Ohhhhhhhhh, goooood loooooorrrdd!" I moaned. Slowly I unwound. Panting, I started to regain my breath and my composure.

Shakily I regained my feet. Looking in the mirror I saw a young woman with incredibly, large, no, immense, tits. Her eyes were glazed, her lips were puffy and her thighs were dripping with her own juices. Looking down I saw that my nipples were still erect. On a more whimsical note I realized that I could not see my feet unless I held my breasts to the sides. I had thought that that was an exaggeration.

"Wow, what a set of boobies. I hope that Linda doesn't mind that I borrowed them for inspiration." I thought. I was still turned on from the incredible high I'd reached just minutes before. But I didn't think I could hold up under a repeat performance so soon.

Grabbing the discarded sweater, I pulled it over my head, slipped my arms into the sleeves and struggled to pull it down to my waist. I was flabbergasted to discover that this was much more difficult than I had thought. In fact, it took most of my strength to pull the sweater out far enough to cover my nipples. Once past that point it was easy enough to pull it down but only to find that it didn't quite reach my navel.

A quick glance in the mirror took my breath away. What a tit goddess!!

Staring back at me was a tall, slender woman who had decided to try to smuggle very large melons under her sweater. The puffy nipples pushed so hard at the fabric that the pink peaks were clearly visible. "I'd cause a riot if I went out like this" I thought to myself.

Striding to the other side of the room I picked up a medium sized cuke and headed back to the bed. On seeing my reflection, I realized that there was something missing. "Not enough bounce to the ounce" I thought remembering something the boys had said about Linda. My tits were so firm and tightly packed into the sweater that there was no movement. None at all. Gazing at my reflection I concentrated on softening the contours of my tits.

Before my eyes my boobs dropped slowly toward my navel. As they slowly inched downward, the lost the cone shape and spread out under the pressure from the thin sweater material. Experimentally, I took a few steps. Much better. My now somewhat looser boobies bounced and shimmied, swayed and wobbled. As I walked I could feel them shake and quiver with each step. With each breath. The friction of the sweater against my nipples caused them to rise once again. I liked the feeling, I loved the look.

Once again I found myself pulling on my nipples and stroking my cunt lips. This is too good, I thought to myself.

Quickly sitting down on the bed I ripped the sweater over my head. Watching in the mirror I shimmied my shoulders from side to side. They swung in arcs before me. As they reached the extent of travel in one direction the outer one would rebound from my arm and jostle it's twin back in the other direction. They were so malleable. I could see and feel my nipples getting harder and harder.

Reaching out with both hands I quelled the movements in my jumbo jugs. As I mashed them together, imagining the reaction of the first man whose prick I would capture just like this, I decided to go for broke.

"Lets see just how large I can get!"

Settling back against the headboard of the bed I spread my legs to either side and started to think about bigger tits. Before my eyes my boobs began to grow again. I had not returned to "Ground Zero" but had started at what I would estimate was about 50 inches in girth. Slowly my mams settled down my torso. Sitting upright I slid my hands caressingly over my tits as they expanded. Within moments I was able to reach down and lift my left tit up and suck in the straining nipple. Rapidly, my boobs continued to grow. The bottom of each boob was now covering my navel. The tremors from my sucking and the intense feeling from the breast growth was rapidly clouding my mind. In a frenzy of lust I slammed the 9" cuke into my cunt. Like a knife through hot butter I slipped effortlessly into my thoroughly wet pussy. I quickly crossed my legs to hold it in place and almost immediately felt my right breast caress the top of my right thigh. Still my tits were expanding slowly. As I sucked on my left nipple, my breast meat continued to grow, forcing more and more meat between my straining lips and my fully erect nipple. Within minutes I was forced to let my nipple slip from my lips. By now the urge for release was intense. Reaching forward I was able to gather both nipples into my hands. While my cunt continued to clench spasmoticly on the cuke embedded deep with-in me, I proceeded to maul my straining nipples. First straining to rub them against each other, this too became difficult because of the amount of breast flesh. By now each breast was really resting on the bed on either side of me. The cleavage created by my groping and kneading hands was more than a yard long. Looking in the mirror I say that my breast more than overlapped my cunt, they reached almost to my knees. Now I was experiencing tremors as small but escalating climaxes built in my loins and my breasts.

I noted rather curiously that there appeared to be a small animal in some distress near by when I realized I was hearing my own moans and cries of pleasure. Slumping down I was able to rest my head on the still expanding breasts. Moans of ecstasy continued to pour from my throat. I was climaxing almost continuously now. My clit was quivering with need. With a loud thump my boobs fell off the bed to either side. Immediately I reached between my legs with both hands and began to slam the cucumber in and out of my pussy. In, Out. In, Out. In. Out. IN. OUT. IN. OUT.

"Yeah, yeah, do it. Do it. UH. UH. Harder, harder. God, YESSS. YESSS. "

I was shouting at the top of my lungs and didn't care who heard. As far as I as concerned any one who heard was welcome to help. I was climbing to a climax unlike anything I had ever imagined could exist. I was getting over almost every 45 seconds or so. And each orgasm was better than the last. The feelings coursing through my cunt and especially my tits were unimaginable and undescribable.

"More. Bigger, larger. More. More. Bigger." In a moment of clear thought I realized that my breasts now reached almost to the foot locker at the end of the bed and rose above the level of the bed. Each tit had to weigh more, much more than I did. With that realization all thought left me. I heard thru a dense haze the barks and howls of a demented, near dead animal. Each shriek was accompanied by such an intense spasm that if I had not been anchored by my incredible, magnificent, breasts I am sure I would have been thrown to the floor. My breasts were visibly surging, growing larger and larger each second. The cucumber finally succumbed to the incredible forces I had been inflicting on my cunt and without any conscious thought I shoved as much of my hand into the gaping opening as I could. When I slipped my whole hand into my pussy an atavistic urge caused me to ball up my fist and proceed to try to pound as much of my forearm into myself as I could.

As far as I can recall it was only the awkward angle and the last surge of growth in my now gigantic tits that allows me to write this story. At the end I was shrieking with pleasure at the top of my lungs, ramming my whole hand into my pussy. As my breast continued to balloon they started to grow back toward each other, over my body forcing more and more of my arm and then my hand out of my cunt. This lessening of stimulus allowed me to slowly return from the apex of pleasure that I had scaled for so long. I don't know if it was providence, no one evidently had heard me. With in minutes I was sound asleep. I slept until late the next afternoon. Almost around the clock.

When I awoke I was still trapped on the bed surrounded by breast. When I had collapsed the day before my breasts had stopped growing. But they had not reduced in size either. Each breast reached well beyond my footlocker. They towered over me in the bed by almost a foot I had no way to measure either the weight or the size. They more than outweighed me. Each one had to be at least 12 feet in length and over 8 feet in circumference.

As I slowly regained my senses I began to visualize myself with smaller breasts. I started to panic when after 10 minutes I felt and saw no difference. If I had to get outside help I had no idea how I would either explain or live down the experience. I think it was the fear of humiliation that did the trick. I noticed some reduction quickly after that and with in three hours I wall back to where I could stand up and move around.

While continuing to reduce my breast mass I stood once again in front of the mirror. Standing with my back to the mirror I was still able to see more tit than any woman I knew carried in front of her. I couldn't believe it but I started to get turned on all over again. I loved having huge breasts. They felt good. I felt good having them.

"But I have to take it easy", I thought to my self. "I cant let it control me like that again. I could hurt someone or myself if I'm not more careful."

But next week, when I'm on leave, I think I'll find a wet t-shirt contest and show 'em what a REAL set of tits looks like!

End.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12