Half the Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan stood up quietly as Harper reached between his legs, and re-inflated his member. She turned off the shower, and leaned up against the wall. She bent her knees and ordered him to fuck her.

He did his best to sound hurt and asked, "Aren't you going to suck on me first?"

She laughed with her best evil cackle, "That's the beauty of your wonderful machine. I don't—have—to. Foreplay for you is now five squeezes. So shut up and fuck me with your mechanical marvel."

Dylan smiled on the inside and guided his hard shaft into her hot wet pussy. Once he was buried deep inside, he felt her muff's muscles clamp down and milk him. Harper started to writhe as she humped him. She moved faster, her ass slapped hard against his pubic hair. Soon she wailed in her sexual frenzy and convulsed in the throes of a satisfying orgasm. After her climax, she slowed down and pulled off his hard cock. Dylan went to hug her, but before he knew it she deflated his throbbing dick.

"Hey what about me?" This time he pouted for real. "Don't I get to come?" he demanded.

"Maybe next week and only if I'm in a good mood." She smirked and stepped out of the shower to dry off. Dylan laughed at this new twist and quickly turned the shower back on when she left the bathroom.

His showered fast and toweled off. He wondered from whence she would attack him today, if that was her intent. He didn't know what to expect after her little change up in the shower and he loved the anticipatory thrill it provided. Dylan opened the door slowly and walked into their bedroom. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, he was pushed onto the bed and rolled onto his back. His tall sexy woman jumped on top of him and took his limp cock into her mouth and began sucking it. Dylan gasped with pleasure as Harper teased his flaccid shaft. She licked and kissed his softness and began to squeeze the bulb. His cock grew. She continued her ministrations, and soon his cock stood proud. She kissed the hard shaft, and licked under the helmet. Her tongue found his frenulum, and she bathed the bundle of nerves with its tip. Dylan moaned when she teased his little hole and he almost fainted when she took him down her throat. She held him there and pressed the deflate button. His member shrank out of her throat. Harper loved the control.

Now soft, she gently (and without teeth) chewed him. In much same way that Dylan nibbled her folds, she did with his now shrunken cock. He began to moan and pump his hips. She pumped once, and bobbed her head. His semi-hard cock began to twitch, and when he got close, she quickly inflated him to maximum, and deep throated him. He immediately bellowed and pumped his seed straight to her stomach. When he finished, she deflated him slowly and licked his member clean. Satisfied, Harper climbed up and lay next to her man.

She kissed him and said in her little girl voice, "I love our games. It's so much fun to play with you."

He growled, and rolled her on her back. She softly screamed in mock horror when he pinned her arms. He looked into her soulful eyes and admonished her, "You were a naughty girl today, not letting me fill your pussy with my seed and threatening not to let me come until 'next week'." He leaned down and sucked a swollen nipple.

She moaned with pleasure and begged for mercy, "I'm sorry sweet D, I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself! I won't do it again, I promise."

He stopped suckling, and whispered in her ear. "I've heard that story before Lady Dove; fortunately you more than made up for your transgressions with your oral skills, so all is forgiven." He licked her earlobe, kissed her long white neck and marked her as his. She writhed in ecstasy at his forcefulness and inwardly wondered what his turn will bring next time.

He briefly admired the mark on his lovely lady's neck then pulled her tight, and kissed the flower that bore his name on her sleeve.

It was two weeks before when Harper came home with with a bandage on her arm. Concerned, he asked her what happened. She smiled and simply took the covering off pointing to the yellow bloom just below her shoulder. His eyes moistened, for inside the flower was his name in script.

"You're my first flower sweet D, and as you can see I have a few more to fill," she said full of love and pulled him up for a kiss.

He was proud to forever be a part of this beautiful woman.

*****

It was just before noon on the same Valentine's Day, when Harper still in her robe came out to the living room. Her face was pensive.

"What's up Lady Dove, you look like you need to tell me something?" he asked with concern as he sat up on the couch.

She quietly glided over to him, and took his face into her hands. She softly caressed the near invisible scars and planted a big kiss on his lips. He nimbly parted her mouth open, and together their tongues danced the tango of love. His hand separated the ties of her robe and his fingers easily found a silver dollar sized coral nipple. He teased the tip, and it puckered tight. Harper cooed, and reluctantly stepped back. She reached into the pocket of her opened robe and pulled out a small white stick.

He caught his breath and asked, "What's that sexy lady?"

She held it for him to see and in a very sultry voice explained, "D, the honeymoon is over—it's time to get married."

He looked at the object and stared into her soul. "Our honeymoon will never be over and yes, my Lady Dove, most definitely yes," he responded with joy in voice only to reach for something behind his back. He pulled out a medium sized box.

It was with happiness in his voice that he told Harper, "It is Valentine's Day, and you have just given me the most precious gift a woman can give. I hope my gift doesn't—disappoint you."

Harper sat down and opened the box. She looked inside and laughed. The box was filled to the brim with mustard packets of every flavor imaginable! She was about to set it down when he quietly added, "I don't think you looked hard enough."

Puzzled by his words she picked the box back up and gently sorted through the menagerie. Suddenly she put her hand to her mouth and loudly gasped. At the bottom of the box was a band of white gold topped with a beautiful diamond framed on either side by twin yellow emeralds. She trembled as she pulled it out. Dylan gently took the ring, and as he slipped it on. "Will you..."

"Too late," she tearfully interrupted as she looked at the circle of love on her finger, "Too late, you already accepted my proposal, so yours doesn't count." She stood up and, almost crying with joy demanded, "Now my fiancé, please shut up, take me to our bed and make love to me."

He easily lifted his squealing tall goddess into his arms and kissed her deeply. She lovingly wrapped her long arms around his neck. Their lips never parted as he carried her into their bedroom and closed the door.

'Epilogue'

The dark red SUV pulled into the driveway and parked. The rear door opened and a precocious sandy-haired blue-eyed six-year-old boy jumped out and started towards the house. The driver door opened and a woman's voice loudly warned, "Peter James, before you let Mercury out, I need your help with the groceries."

The boy halted and turned around. "Okay mom," he said and hurried back to the car to pick up a couple of bags and took them inside their home.

"Thanks honey," she said cheerfully as she opened the other rear door. She looked inside and smiled at her young daughter snug in her car seat. "Tin-Tin, my sweet little girl what is mommy's doctor's name again?"

The dark haired miniature blend of her parents with large dimples, and beautiful golden eyes giggled, "Dr. Beaker, Dr. Beaker."

Harper laughed and tickled the doe eyed little girl, "No my little Tina–Tin-Tin, its Dr. Baker, not Dr. Beaker. I must admit though, he does look like a 'Beaker', and not a 'Baker', and you sound so cute too."

She lifted her daughter out of the car, held her up to face height and nuzzled her belly. Harper gently set the giggly girl on the driveway. Tina quickly got up and toddled towards the house. Suddenly there was a loud bark as Mercury came outside to greet the rest of his family.

"Meekeeree, Meekeeree," Tina gleefully shouted as the black German Shepherd gave her nose a quick lick. She grabbed his fur, and together walked to the door.

"Pete!" Harper yelled, "There are a few more bags left, come on back ou..."

"Mom! Something's wrong with Dad; he's on the couch and he's really upset. I...I think he's crying," the angst and fear palpable in Peter's voice.

'Oh no, I hope it's not his hip replacement,' she thought as she picked up Tina and rushed into their house.

"Dylan, what's wrong—is it your hip baby?"

Her husband was holding his cell-phone. When he looked up, his eyes were full of tears. She immediately knew it wasn't his hip. Before Dylan could say anything she turned to their young son, "Pete, take Tin-Tin, and Mercury into the den and put the television on. Can you do that for Momma so I can talk with Daddy?"

The young boy although anxious, nodded as he took his sister's hand. As they headed out of the kitchen he coaxed her along, "Come on Tin-Tin let's go watch Stingray." Mercury was right behind them.

"D, what's wrong? Who was on the phone?" she asked as she took the phone from his shaky hand.

"That was Tyler Bolt—P...Peter passed away during the night," he cried.

Harper gasped, "Oh no, no, that's terrible news." She sat down and took him in her arms. He laid his head on her shoulder and quietly told her what he knew.

"Tyler said Peter had a massive heart attack last night," Dylan snuffled, "J...j...just before the transplant team arrived with his new heart. There was n...n...nothing they could do."

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," her voice trembled. "D...d...did Tyler mention arrangements?"

"Yes, Peter and Ruth prearranged everything with Sarah before he went into the hospital just in case. The service is tentatively scheduled for this Friday." He looked into her large wet blue eyes, "I need to be there."

"We—all—will be there sweet D." She got up and took over, "As soon as I get the groceries put away, I'll go on the internet and start planning the trip out."

He patted his lovely wife's hand, "Let me help, and we'll look together Lady Dove." He gave her a lingering kiss, got up, and as one they unloaded the groceries and made plans for the sorrowful journey.

*****

It had been many years since he last sat at the coffee shop in the mall. He was surprised it had only a few patrons this day. He always remembered it as very busy. Nevertheless, Dylan enjoyed the solitude as he studied the latest reports on his tablet.

He took a sip of his coffee and stiffened slightly at an unwelcome sound from his past.

"Dylan? Is that you? It is you! H...h...how have you been?" a hesitant chestnut-haired woman asked.

He got up to greet the person whose voice he hadn't heard in eleven years. His voice was flat—not uncivil, but as if he were talking to a stranger, "Hello Mariette, I have been well. How are you doing?"

Her voice became tentative, "I...I...I'm doing okay. I've been married for three years and we have a little girl. It is good to, see you." She stuttered with curiosity, "If you, umm, don't mind me asking, what brought you back here?"

Surprised at the abruptness, almost rudeness of her question, Dylan replied once more without emotion, "No, I don't mind. Peter Kimbridge passed away. His funeral was yesterday. I wanted to be there for his family and pay my respects." Then the hairs on the back of his neck rose with a level of indignation that he thought was long past, and he tersely stated, "He was very helpful to me when I needed him, unlike..." He let the words fade.

She recoiled at his resentment, "I...I...I'm so sorry to hear that. He was a good man."

She looked at his cheek and was moderately surprised that all she could see of the once ugly scars were tiny, almost invisible lines. She noticed his dimple was gone, but his eyes were still golden, his head full of the sandy colored hair she loved. And his waist — it still tapered so nicely.

Mari tried to lighten the mood, "Wow, I can hardly see those scars and Dylan; you look good, very good!" she sputtered as she felt her sex moisten. "How is your leg doing??"

He recognized 'that look' in her blue eyes as he stared past her pudginess and saw the woman he had once loved those many years ago. He calmed himself and replied graciously, "My leg is doing fine thank you, and you look well too Mariette."

His eyebrows raised and he acerbically hissed a question, "How is," he stopped himself before he said 'the bitch', "your Mother?"

He was surprised by her emotional response.

Mariette's face turned bright red, "I have no idea about my mother!" She snapped angrily, "I stopped talking to her a long time ago, and good riddance. She no longer runs my life."

She took a breath, composed herself, then quickly changed the subject, "But, you are too kind with your words, I put on fifteen pounds after Corrine was born. Here, I have a picture of her." She proudly pulled out a snapshot of her daughter to show him.

"She is very pretty Mariette, you and 'Chris' must be proud," he said with a mixture of sincerity regarding her daughter and a certain loathing towards her assumed husband.

"Chris? Who is, ohhh...fuck..." She took a short breath, "I haven't seen that asshole since that horrible day in the parking lot. My husband's name is William." She gathered her courage to try and right a past wrong, "Dylan I want you to know—I...I...I never slept with..."

"Mariette, stop! I don't care anymore one way or the other what happe..."

"Dylan, please listen to me! My mother was controlling me; she made me say and do those things. I didn't realize how much she hated you, and..."

Frustrated he held up his hand palm forward, "Please stop, it doesn't matter if she controlled you or not, you were an," he paused for emphasis, "adult. It was 'your' choice to do what you did to us. You are certainly not blameless; you surely must remember your 'kind' last words in our apartment—'I don't want to spend the rest of my life with you.'"

She cringed as she remembered those words among the many choreographed words that came before. Just to think about "The Speech" her mother had her memorize caused her to blush with shame. "Dylan that was..."

He interrupted, "Honestly Mariette, I would like to understand one thing: I don't care who wrote the words, but I am very curious about what prompted you to change the divorce terms?"

Mariette sighed, "The initial terms were—my mother's doing."

"I figured that, but how did they change?"

"I changed them," she simply said, "I changed them. Like I told you in the apartment, I didn't ask for much because you had suffered enough. When we left the apartment and were riding back to her place, mom was laughing. I asked her why. She showed me what she had the lawyer ask for. I was livid. Those demands were not what I wanted." She paused, and dabbed her eye, "I still couldn't stand up to her, so I kept my mouth shut. Later I told my attorney to rewrite the terms and this time, make them fair. When mother found out she tried to stop me but I finally got the courage and stood up to her." Mari's voice rose in timber, "I finally told her to go to hell!

She fell silent for a moment while Dylan waited for her to continue, "I knew it was too late for us; but Dylan—I finally—grew up. I am a free woman." She reached for him, but before she could take his hand, he pulled away.

His rejection opened the floodgates. "Dylan—I'm sorry I said and did those things when you needed me most..." Mariette tearfully confessed, and after a few quiet sobs wiped her eyes, "Ahh, I see a ring on your finger Dylan, can I assume you are married too?"

He heard the sincerity in her words, but even if what she said was true—he didn't really care. He was happy with his life—more than happy, ecstatic. When she asked if he was married, he proudly replied, "I have been happily married for six glorious years, to the most wonderful caring woman on this earth."

She winced slightly, and hesitantly replied, "Six years? That's a surpri...I mean that's wonderful. Umm how did she, umm how do you, umm, well you know?" The words stumbled out.

Startled and offended by her sudden boldness about his intimate life, he decided that this reunion was over. He picked up his tablet, but before he could say his goodbyes, shrill happy voices cried out in unison,

"Daddy!"

Mari was alarmed as two whirlwinds ran past her. She stared in disbelief at the young boy and even younger girl who grabbed Dylan by the waist. Dumbfounded, she watched as he picked up the dark haired little girl and planted a kiss on her dimpled cheek. 'How did he find children to adopt that have the same features as him; this doesn't make any sense.' she thought as he patted the boy on his sandy-brown head.

"Dylan, they look just like you! How..."

Before she could finish her question, the children cried out in unison, "Beat you Mommy!" Dylan's bewildered ex-wife turned to see a towering, pregnant woman walking towards them. Suddenly Mari realized these children were not adopted, but—his own flesh and blood. She plopped onto the chair at his table and her face noticeably paled.

"Mariette, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." he asked with feigned concern as he reached up and gave Harper a kiss. When they finished, he whispered briefly in her ear about what was going on and Harper immediately nodded with understanding.

Dylan spoke to his ex with pride as he introduced his tall goddess, "Mariette, this is Harper Hunt, my wife and mother of my children, Peter James, and Tina Kate, my little dark haired Tin-Tin."

Mari fidgeted with her hair as she examined the foursome. She was surprised by the woman's height and even more so by the tattoo sleeve that covered much of her right arm. His children, though, bothered her the most. She couldn't help but wonder, 'This makes absolutely no sense. Children? How is this possible? Did he have the surgery, or did he...I have to know, I need to know.'

Her head down, she softly asked, "Did...you, umm, did you..."

"Did I what Mariette?"

"Umm, did...ah...did you get it fixed?" she finally blurted out.

"Huh? Get what fixed? Mariette whatever are you talking about?" he asked outwardly acting perplexed, but inside laughing hysterically.

"You know! It was the big reason for our—divorce," she replied her voice trailing off as she spoke.

"Oh, that," he turned toward Harper and snickered. "I honestly thought it was a 'little' reason, not big at all."

Mari blushed, "What I mean is did you do the surg..."

Harper decided this had gone on long enough, and it was she who answered Mari's question, "If you're talking about what I think you are, it's really quite simple. I just pump him up." She opened and closed her thumb and forefinger several times as a demonstration. "I can even control the size—but the most fun is to watch it grow from a tiny little thing to a very satisfying—hunk of man. His staying power is beyond phenomenal." She became breathless, "Mari—making love with Dylan isn't a sprint, it's an endurance test—not for him, but for me. All in all it's pretty marvelous. In fact—it's my personal opinion that every man should have an implant. If they did, there would be no sexually frustrated women around—and I'm certainly qualified to say that."

She turned to her family, then quickly faced Mariette again and said in a catty voice, "Oh, in case you haven't noticed," Harper rubbed her very pregnant belly, "He is very, very, virile too."

She looked at the time, took Tina by the hand and then turned to her husband and in a provocative voice said, "We have a plane to catch Mr. Marathon Man."