Halfway House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What gambling?"

"Yeah for what he calls toothpick play of nondenominational value."

"What does that mean?"

"I matchstick equals one point."

"Oh I see. That is very proper. Do you feel the need to have a beer?"

"Yeah but two bottles a day is my lot."

"Well I'll authorize Mrs Wilcox..."

"That hardnosed bitch won't give an inch."

"Leave it to me Mr Rossiter I shall instruct her to issue you with two bottles of beer daily. Has she been urbanizing you?"

"What's that?"

"Taking you into the local community."

"Yeah I wisecrack with the butcher and the girls in the supermarket call me Jimmy now but the youngest one is fifty. Christ none of them have a body like Mrs Wilcox."

"Mrs Wilcox body?"

"She flaunts it at Mr Wilcox when he comes home and they go off and all I hear is thumping and yelling. I suspect it's them having sex rather than him thumping her though it he did whack her around a bit it could thaw her."

"Mr Rossiter please don't even think about what they do in the privacy of their bedroom and I'm sure if Mr Wilcox believes Mrs Wilcox needs disciplining to bring her into line he'd administer that appropriately as all good husband's do."

"I'd suggest a good birching."

"You suggest nothing, not a thing. Just concentrate on your rehabilitation. Have you any questions or anything to tell me?"

"Yeah, Mrs Wilcox took me into the hair salon and I had to listen to all those conversations. Have you any idea of the stupid things females talk about?"

"I have no idea. I'll ask her to cancel next week's hair appointment."

"Oh yeah, do that Mrs White. The cold-ass bitch will be mad. Are you aware she has her hair colored and her toenails painted as well as her fingernails?"

"I'm sure that's not our business. Um just one final question, "Has Mrs Wilcox ever bent over in front of you?"

"God no and I'm pleased about that. She probably doesn't wear underwear and anyway that would make me vomit. I fancy young men Mrs White."

* * *

Shona returned to Wren, looking quite white.

"Are you okay Shona?"

"Yes but if you have any young men visiting or with you when away just take care Mr Rossiter is not left alone with any of them."

"Why?"

"I can't say."

Wren smiled warmly. "Are you suggesting he's gay?"

"Yes."

"Thank god for that. I'll be a lot more relaxed with him around me."

"Yes of course. I never thought of that. Oh he yearns for a beer. I authorize you to allocate him up to two bottles a day if you wish to provide it but cannot give you that authorization in writing because it's contrary to house rules. And this is a special request, could you not take him into a hair salon with you. He said the women's chatter drives him crazy."

"It does me too."

"Me too. Oh there's one other thing. He's greatly embarrassed by the manner in which you flaunt yourself at Mr Wilcox when he arrives home from work and the yelling and thumping you two make in the bedroom."

"Ohmigod," Wren said, struggling to find a reply. "Oh I know, we'll have no more sex until Mr Rossiter leaves us."

"But that's ten days away."

"Yes."

"But I can only go three days without sex and I'm ready to climb up the wall."

"Well Shona, when you operate a Halfway House there are some things one has to do by way of sacrifice."

"Wren you are such a commendable person to host a Halfway House. I will apply to have your grading lifted. Well I must be off. You are doing a fine job with Mr Rossiter. He appears to be almost bursting out of his skin."

"Well we do serve him healthy food Shona."

CHAPTER 2

Wren watched out the kitchen window as Jimmy came up to Shona to say goodbye, noting Shona smile at him warmly and to appear unbothered he was standing so close to her. Jimmy opened the car door and she half-bowed, thanking him. But as Shona was climbing it Jimmy whacked her butt. Shona's head shot up and she hit her head on the trim of the door opening. Shona screamed and held her head while slamming the door shut. She started the motor and backed down the drive under hard acceleration and just missed ramming a passing truck.

Jimmy came in and found Wren laughing hysterically.

"What?"

She pointed to the window and looked out and gathered she'd seen the incident.

"That grossly indifferent bitch thinks I'm gay."

"I know," Wren gasped for breath. "And now she'll be hugely confused."

As soon as Wren calmed Jimmy carried her to his bed for their usual pre-lunch sex. They left on their road trip on Sunday, working to Jimmy's plan. Wren possessed Gary's hotel room phone number.

They booked into their hotel where they changed into their swimsuits they're purchased the previous day and went up to the rooftop pool where they swam, drank wine and lazed.

Next morning Wren called her husband's room and a woman answered. "Mr Dupont please, this is Monica at Atlas travel."

"Sorry you have the wrong number. We are Mr and Mrs Wilcox. Bye."

"The bitch sounded pleasant enough," Wren told Jimmy, seething that she'd passed herself off at Wren. "We begin your planned surveillance now."

They took two-hour shifts in the lobby but saw nothing. Annoyed they went up to the pool for a barbequed lunch and Wren pulled Jimmy back into the doorway and hissed, pointing. "There they are just getting out of the pool. You stay here with the camera. I'll lunch alone in one of the restaurants across from the hotel. Good luck."

Jimmy took a sun-loafer next to Gary and the woman who presumably was Eva Strong. He took three photos, using the camera half buried in his towel and finally got the shot he wanted. Their sun-loafers were together and Eva had a leg over Gary and Jimmy saw Gary who was facing him, had his eyes closed and he had fingers up Eva's pussy that was well exposed because she'd pulled the side of her bikini wide open to give him access. Gary took the risk and pulled the camera up high and took the shot as more of Eva's face turned in against Gary's face.

Racing down to the room Jimmy changed and called Wren. "I think I've got a killer of a shot. I'm on my why. Which restaurant's are you in?"

"Good boy. The one with a gaudy blue exterior."

In the restaurant Wren and Jimmy hunched together looking at the 3-inch LCD screen of the camera.

Wren said: "She's quite a good-looking bitch, bit tits."

Jimmy nodded and brought up the next shot.

"This shows her face clearly, no mistaking her identity."

"Yeah, her mouth is crooked and so are her teeth."

That dialogue continued similarly for four more shots.

Then Jimmy announced, "Baby here comes the pièce de résistance to totally incriminate you unfaithful husband."

He flicked up the final shot, showing Gary with his fingers in the cookie jar.

Jaw set Wren said, "Goodbye Gary you swine. I ought to have you assassinated."

Jimmy avoided asking wasn't Gary's wife engaged in adultery.

Sex was poor that night because Wren wasn't in the mood. Jimmy came back from the bathroom and said, "Bonno no longer appears to be a fun place. Why don't we leave for home in the morning?"

Wren agreed.

Arriving back home Wren asked Jimmy to load the digital photos on to her computer and she sat looking at them, brooding. He sighed and went out and mowed the lawns.

Shortly afterwards Wren told Jimmy she was off to visit her attorney. She arrived back in a great mood and then went out to dinner. On Friday they went to White Oaks City and met Mrs White at the Courthouse where Jimmy was sighed off as having completed his post-release probationary period.

"What will you do now Mr Rossiter?" Shona asked when they left the Courthouse.

"I'll think I'll hit the road."

"Well settle down soon and go straight and before you'll know it you'll meet a nice guy and you both may get going something between you."

"Oh I don't think so," Jimmy said. "I have decided I like sheep but so far haven't been able to catch one."

"Oh god," Shona said, staggering off with her hand over her mouth.

Back home Wren opened a floor safe and pulled out two bags of bills in $50 and $100 denominations. They counted it and found it totaled just over $18,700.

"This is money Gary has salted away from poker winnings over the years. He calls it his rainy day fund, probably to use to run away with some slut for a month. I think we should spend it."

"Are you sure you won't feel guilty stealing from him?"

"No, in my view he was foolish giving me the combination one day to fetch our house insurance policy for him when he was on the phone. He's cheated on me and now it's my turn. I briefed my attorney yesterday to commence divorce proceedings. Before we leave make doubled sure you check that you have everything and that there's no sign you have been in this house. He won't think of asking neighbors has anyone been in the house living with me."

Half an hour later as the drove off Jimmy asked what she had been doing in the study/

Wren smiled triumphantly. "I called the hotel and got that bitch again. I said I was a nurse calling on behalf of Mr Gary Wilcox's doctor and when the bitch said Gary was out fishing I asked her to tell Mr Wilcox that Mrs Wilcox had been tested positive with a virulent strain of a sexually transmitted disease and it appeared he was the carrier. I then called her husband's office and got his private email address and emailed copies of your photos to her husband, Gary, Gary's CEO, Gary's attorney and my attorney. I attached the identities of both people and the time and place where the photos were taken before they came into my possession."

"Oh busy girl. You must have really enjoyed yourself?"

"I ready did. What is our plan?"

"Oh crap, we don't have one do we?"

"Well I don't; I'm only a woman."

Jimmy thought for half a minute.

"Well it could be tactically astute for you to remain in possession of the house but you'd have to put that money back."

"No, no way."

"Well if you stay in the house and he finds the money gone he'll beat the crap out of you asking where it is. He'll be screaming mad when learning you are divorcing him and will reach for the axe when finding his gambling money gone."

"Well let's lay low for a while. What about your house?"

"I have to give the tenants a month's notice to vacate. We can stop by at the letting agent's on the way through and arrange repossession. I reckon we should go on a bit of a road trip till the dust settles. I don't want you around here when Gary finds you've cost him his job sending that email."

"Oh fuck. Perhaps I acted too hastily."

"No, no. You did fine Wren. A guy who fucks someone else's wife and hides away money is not fit to be vice-president of a business."

* * *

Eva Strong felt Gary Wilcox stirring beside her and reached for his erection. Got she'd not been fucked so much in her life and Gary's cock looked rubbed raw.

"Eva I'm booked to go fishing this morning."

"And good morning to you darling. So you care more about fishing that me?"

"Of course not," Gary yawned and reached for one of her melons, being a titman from way back.

"Well if you are in a hurry just lube my ass and stretch it open and go for it."

Gary scowled. "I don't do ass."

"Well honey I'm telling you this, you're not going fishing unless you give me anal right now."

Later Eva was in the bath soaking her tender butt when Gary's doctor's nurse called with some news that left her reeling. She was so shocked she didn't think about it being so unlikely a nurse would give such confidential information over the phone to a third party.

Crying hugely, body shaking in fear, Eva dressed and raced off to an emergency medical center where she demanded she be tested for possible STD infection.

"What type of STD?" asked the charge nurse.

"I have no idea," Eva wept and explained the circumstances.

"Well we can check. Please give me the name of the doctor involved."

"I have no idea who the doctor is."

The charge nurse went away to consult and returned and said, "Mrs Strong you appear to be extremely upset on flimsy evidence that you could be infected. We need you to calm down... perhaps it would be best if you return tomorrow. Your behavior is upsetting to others in this clinic."

Eva raved that she wanted to be tested, front and back, immediately. A guy and a nurse escorted Eva from the clinic to her car and she was told not to drive off until she calmed and she was welcome to return in the morning.

Quite understandably Eva felt her whole world was collapsing. She arriving home and collapsed into bed and went to sleep for a few hours. She awoke feeling much improved and thought that charge nurse was correct, the call about infection must have been a hoax because it would be deemed totally unprofessional behavior for a nurse to give such hugely confidential information to an unrelated third party.

Calming further while drinking coffee Eva checked for emails, expecting to find several from her husband Brent. She opened the first one with attachments and thought what lovely clear photos but then with a start she recognized Gary Wilcox and then gasped, recognizing herself.

She flicked on to the next photo and saw more of her face revealed and then more one the next two shots. Wondering why anyone would want to take photos of her she clicked on to the last photo in the series and gasped, starting at a photo of Gary and her with her fingers holding the crotch of her bikini pants open wide and three of Gary's fingers deep into her slit.

"Oh god. Someone's had a PI on to us. That will be his bitch of a wife."

Eva was sobbing hugely again. "The whole fucking world is against me," she choked.

She thought thank god Brent was overseas, way out of the picture. She'd get this sorted even if it meant paying the bitch a few thousand dollars to keep her mouth shut.

She read a couple of emails from Brent, her tears subsiding, about how hard he and the guys were working and drinking and scarcely seeing any scenic places or visiting galleries and museums.

"Since when have you visited an art gallery or museum Brent Strong," she chuckled. "More likely you are exhausted shafting room service girls."

She opened Brent's latest email and was horrified to see the photo of Gary's finger probe.

"Oh god," she wailed, reading what her husband had written: 'What the fuck's this? I want an explanation and I want it right now you damn whore!!!!'

Screaming in a mix of anxiety and rage, Eva packed a suitcase and drove off home to mother. Five miles into the journey she was working on a story about a randy pool attendant over-powering her and wondered about the chances of Brent buying that.

* * *

Bill Seaton, CEO of Mather, Brown and Rich, plastics extrusion specialists, called Rob Relyveld to his office.

"Hi Bob. I recall you telling me about Gary having the a big desire for that Strong woman."

"Oh yeah. That's why he took leave to go to Bonno Bill."

"Well Randy Gary Wilcox knows how to amuse himself when on vacation. Take a look at these."

Bob gloated knowing the boss was in possession of this incriminating evidence and he boggled when looking at the final picture of the series.

"God Bill, that one is almost large enough to take Gary's head."

"That's a rather indelicate comment," Bill frowned.

Bob backpedaled and said soothingly, "This poses a big problem for you."

"How's that?"

"Attempting to avoid a big company payout when you fire Gary."

"Fire him? He deserves a medal for taking on a woman with a pussy that size. If Wren is responsible for these photos and divorces Gary and he marries this woman that will be okay. Either Wren or this woman appear suitable to be the wife of a vice-president of this company. You are Charlie are both married to indifferent-looking women. That could be a minus for Charlie and you being in line to replace me next year."

Bob's face slumped; he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

* * *

Gary Wilcox returned to the hotel sun and wind burned, smelling of old fish and beer, But he was very happy. He took his big fish to the kitchen and arranged with a 50-buck tip to have it served to his table for dinner for the next three nights].

The successful fisherman, landing the biggest fish of the nine other fishers aboard, swaggered into the room calling, "Eva darling, you hero is home."

There was no sign of her. He grinned thinking she would be up at the pool resting her butt. God she'd been so tight and had abused him for being so big.

Gary went into the bathroom and read her message on the mirror scrawled in lipstick: 'Gary Wilcox you swine. You've given me STDs.'

He glanced at the top of the vanity and saw it was clear of her mess of bottles, sprays and pots of facial stuff. He raced into the dressing alcove and noticed all the drawers were open and empty and her clothes were gone from the racks.

Gary unzipped and inspected his dick. It looked okay. But was it sore? He was uncertain so hurried off to locate an emergency clinic. God his vacation in Bonno was in ruins.

The next day he returned home, feeling as if his penis was in a sling. It would be up to six months before he'd be cleared of infection or finally informed which one or which ones he had although he'd learn some results much sooner. He had no idea a guy's dick could land him in so much trouble.

"Hi babe I'm home two week's early," he yelled.

No answer.

"Ah, probably gone to visit her parents."

Gary found the note and prints of photos of Eva and him at the hotel swimming pool. He cringed at seeing Eva almost on top of him and an "Oh shit" escaped his lips when he saw the one of him fingering her. Oh boy, this would take some explaining."

He read the brief note from Wren: 'Dear Jerk. I'm divorcing you."

"Christ!"

Gary realized his dick had landed him in really big trouble.

EPILOG

Gary was cleared of having contacted STDs and although without a wife had been promoted to CEO-designate.

His runaway girlfriend Eva had been invited to return home and she and her husband were managing a reconciliation but had still not resumed sexual relations.

Gary's wife Gwen had been very satisfied with her divorce settlement. He retained the house and still had not thought of checking the floor safe. He had to take out a big loan to pay her off.

Jimmy took out a mortgage on his house and he and Gwen combined to buy back his old business at a mortgagee sale. It is now in the top five most successful furniture warehouses within 500 miles. Gwen has turned out to be uniquely gifted as a sales manager.

And Mrs White of Prisoner Rehabilitation Inc? She crosses to the other side of the street whenever she sees Jimmy approaching and cannot believe lovely Gwen would marry a sexual deviant like him.

THE END

12