Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You made quite a mess there, Damon," she said to me slyly. "May I help clean her up?"

"Yeah, by all means," I said, thinking she would hop up and get a washcloth. Instead she crawled over and started licking the cum from my

girlfriend's face. Tori seemed just as surprised as I was, but she soon started moving her face around Stacy's tongue, then tilted her head back to give the former cowgirl access to her neck and chest.

Stacy casually lifted my cock out of the way, inducing more painful throbbing in her quest for my jizz. She finished sucking the last little puddle above Tori's collarbone, then she sat back on her haunches wiping the lower half of her face.

"I couldn't believe how hot Tori looked when she turned around and swallowed your cum. I just couldn't resist doing that, seeing the mess you made all over her pretty face." She grinned lopsidedly at me. "I hope you'll pardon the intrusion."

"No problem here," I grinned back at her. "Was that okay for you, baby?" I asked, looking down.

Tori just smiled up at me and nodded her head. I looked back to Stacy. "I hope that performance was up to your expectations."

"Oh, God, that was AMAZING! You two are hotter than I ever imagined. You could make tons of money if you filmed that."

"Hear that, babe? We could be porn stars! Wanna give it a try?"

Tori's face pinched up cutely as she shook her head. "Maybe in the future...the very distant future. Right now I just want to cuddle up and go to sleep."

"Sounds good to me. Oh, look at that, we're already on a queen-sized bed...Stacy, do you mind if we sleep here tonight?"

"Only if I get to cuddle, too," she answered.

I dismounted Tori and slid into the sheets. As the naked girls settled in on both sides, it occurred to me that we'd been at it for over an hour and certainly looked and smelled like it.

"Is that going to be a problem?" I asked.

"Nah, we'll shower in the morning," replied the World's Greatest Hostess.

I liked the sound of that...