Halloween Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy pulled the top of Ben's penis out from the confines of his costume & her & Jo's hands were all over it. I started kissing Kelli with a savage fury. I felt Monika's other hand on my knee & then she moved it up my inner thigh under my kilt until it met up with my cock. She started to jerk my dick in her hand under the hem of my outfit.

I looked over to Ben & saw that Jo was now sucking on his cock. Kathy started to move over our direction again as she had when she put Kelli's hand on my cock earlier. She reached over to Kelli & pulled down my wife's costume, freeing her breasts. I leaned down & sucked one of her boobs into my mouth. Kathy did the same to Kel's other breast. Ben was fingering Kathy from behind as he enjoyed his blowjob. With my left hand I reached to Kathy's costume & pulled the top of it down so that it was now completely rolled up around her waist. I then started to caress & pinch her nipples.

I moved my left hand down & slid it up under the front Monika's skirt. I rubbed my fingers across the slit of her hole and returned the favor her hand was doing to my cock. Kathy moved her mouth from the breast she was sucking on & joined me at Kelli's other nipple. Together our tongues danced in unison as we kissed each other passionately while sucking on Kelli's nipple.

After a while, I moved upright as I felt Monika leave her spot next to me & move down to the floor. She released her grip on my dick & totally undressed herself out of her cheerleader costume. I looked back at the action on Ben's side & saw that he was sucking on his wife's pussy while she held her backside in the air as she smothered herself on Kelli's breast. Joanne had removed most of her costume now and was still sucking on Ben's dick.

Kathy then pulled down Kelli's costume, leaving her in only her cat ears & her fishnet stockings. Kathy continued licking her breasts & started moving her tongue all over Kelli's body. My attention returned to my own pleasure as Monika moved in between my legs and undid my kilt. She proceeded to pull it off of me & laid it down in the pile of her own cloths. My cock was bouncing up & down, totally free for the first time since my brief show at the beginning of our game. She moved in close and wrapped her lips around my cock and started to suck me off.

Kathy was now sucking rapidly on Kelli's pussy. Ben had now gotten up and repositioned Jo. She was bent over the edge of the sofa & Ben was fucking her from behind. She was moaning & Talking dirty as Ben stuck it to her, over & over again. Hearing her cry out in pleasure like she was just made the rest of us more excited.

Monika stopped the oral action she was giving me and moved up to sit on my lap. She ground her sopping wet lips (that she had been rubbing herself as she gave me my blowjob before) on my crotch and then reached behind and grabbed my cock. She guided the head into her wet waiting hole and I slid into her without any resistance. I reached my left hand back behind her & grabbed her ass cheek firmly as she began bucking her hips wildly as she fucked me. I slipped a finger up into her asshole as she rode me. It didn't take long before she was screaming herself up to her orgasm. I leaned in to her pushing the finger in her ass in deeper and sucked hungrily on her tiny, rock hard little nipples until her orgasm had run it's course. Totally spent, she rolled off me & curled up to my side.

Kathy saw the opening on my lap & got up from Kelli's dripping pussy & moved over to me. It was obvious that my wife had gotten off from the tongue lashing she had received, just by the look on her face. Kathy climbed onto my cock and started off where Monika had just left off. I couldn't believe what was going on. I hadn't had sex with another woman since before I started dating Kelli 10+ years ago and here I was on my second new pussy of the night. A small (very small) stroke of concern hit me as I realized that I was fucking my friends wife right in front of him. The concern dissipated as soon as I looked in his direction just in time to see him pull his cock out of Joanne's orgasming cunt & blow his load all over onto her back & in her hair.

"I think I'm about to cum too!", I grunted. Kathy got off my cock & told Kelli to finish me off. Kelli climbed onto my monster & prepared to fuck me the rest of the way. With everyone watching, I started to cram my cock into my wife's cunt. Kathy slid up behind us and started licking both me & Kelli as we fucked. She licked Kelli's juices right off of my balls as they ran right out of Kelli's hole. Kathy then licked up & down from my asshole to Kelli's, all the while jamming three of her fingers into her own cunt as she did so. I couldn't take it any more and shot my wad up into my lovely wife's love canal.

We all laid there in a heap of flesh in exhaustion and started to fall asleep together. I though to myself, I can't wait until thanksgiving comes around, what do you think? Strip Poker?, Naked Twister?, oh' the possibilities. Before we zonked out, Kelli leaned up & whispered into my ear..."meow!".

12