Halloween from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched all of this with amazement, and then the horror set in as I realized I was next, and that I wasn't wearing any underwear! I started to move away, and both Michele and the football player grabbed me, one by each arm, and said, "Stay put! The judging is still in progress!"

That's when it happened. Michele reached around me, and pulled the skirt of my dress about half-way up my thigh. It was high enough to reveal that I was wearing stockings and garters. The crowd started to call out and laugh. "Wow, look at that! What a sight!" Encouraged by the cat-calls, Michele then pulled the hem of the dress the rest of the way up, all the way to my waist. Everyone could see my privates, plus the garter belt and stockings.

"We have a winner!" Barb announced boisterously. Thankfully, Michele let my dress drop back down to my knees. Barb approached with a crown, and placed it on top of the brim of my witch's hat. Everyone applauded, and Barb said, "Take the walk." Michele gave me a shove, and started me on my way down the gauntlet. Several women slapped or pinched my bottom as I walked by quickly, trying to get to the relative safety of the kitchen. Michele followed a few steps behind.

"You did well. I'm happy that we won. Can I get you a drink?" she said proudly. She's always on her best behavior just after she has won a competition, no matter how she won or how someone else had to lose.

I replied, "No thanks, I just need to get out of here, now." She gave me that "look" of disgust and disappointment. But, she could see I as close to losing it. So, she relented and said, "OK, just let me say my goodbyes to the girls, and I'll be right back." She headed back off to the living room. I turned and headed for the back door, and bumped right into Barb.

"There you are, our winner!" She exclaimed. "Now just where do you think you're going so fast?" I averted her eyes and tried to go around her. It was tough to balance in the heels, and I was already feeling weak from the ordeal. "Now, just a minute. Let me just get one more good look at you." Instead of stepping back, she moved up right next to me, and took the witch's hat off. She handed me a Zorro mask, and said, "Here put this on instead. Hurry, while no one's here. I did as she asked, and put the hat back on, not knowing where this was going, but happy to be rid of that stupid, hot mask.

Then she pulled my head to hers, and gave me a strong kiss. I struggled to break away, but she used her other hand to grope me through the dress. She was surprised that I wasn't excited by her. "Oh, you're not having much fun, are you?" she cooed. "I want so much for everyone to have fun at my party." She kissed me again, this time with a lot of tongue. He hand went up under the skirt now, and she cupped my balls. I couldn't help myself, and became hard immediately. "Now, now, that's better," she said.

She pushed me up against the wall and grinded herself into me, kissing again. Then, I heard an "Ahem!" from off to the side, and we both looked over to see Michele standing there, watching this whole scene. I thought she was about to get really angry at me or Barb or both of us, and I started to explain how it wasn't my fault. But instead, she just smiled one of her fake smiles at us. "Well?" Barb asked to her. Michele just nodded her head twice, indicating a "yes."

Barb led me by the hand, down the hall to the end. She opened the door, and it was her master bedroom. She led me in, shut the door, and locked it. Clearly, the nod from Michele was some sort of permission, which was granted of course. She turned to me and said, in a sweet voice, "I've always like both boys and girls, and I've often wondered how it would feel to have the best of both. When Michele told me about you and how she managed to "train" you, I couldn't wait to meet you. So, here we are."

I felt bewildered at this. How could Michele have shared my secrets with another? She saw this and explained further. "It was my idea for the party. We all got together, and everyone agreed that as host, I would get the winner of the costume contest. That would be you."

She look me over again with what I thought was a hungry stare, then said, "Why don't you head to the bathroom and freshen up before we get started? I'm sure you could use a short break. But, the clothes stay on. Got it?" It was like I was in some sort of dream, but her suggestion made sense, and I acted on it. I opened the door she indicated, and went in. After struggling a bit with the dress, I managed to sit down and relieve myself. Afterwards, I used a washcloth to wash my privates. Knowing what was to come, I figured I would avoid being chastised or even punished for not being presentable. After a quick rinse with mouthwash, I exited the bathroom and found Barb standing there with her hand out.

"Here, take these, you're going to need them," she directed. I looked into her palm and saw two pills, and recognized them both. One was Viagra, and the other was Cialis.

"Are you sure, both of them?" I questioned. She reassured me that they worked differently (one short term, the other longer) and could be taken together. "What about Michele?" I asked, not understanding fully what was in store.

"Oh, she claimed the runner up, the cheerleader, but ended up with the football player as well. The three of them will be busy for a while, so just relax and take your little helpers," she explained. "My turn to freshen up. Make yourself comfortable. I'll be out in a few minutes."

She went into the bathroom, and I thought that it was my chance to get away. I ran for the door, and found it to be a deadbolt lock (!), with the key nowhere in sight. I started snooping in her dresser drawers to find the key. Her taste in lingerie was definitely different than Michele's. It was lacy and sexy, rather than cotton and drab.

Next, I started going through the nightstands. Nothing unusual in the first night stand, but the second, although not holding the door key, did have some adult toys, including fur-lined cuffs and a fairly large vibrator. Before I could finish searching the second nightstand, I heard her call out that she was ready and would be out shortly. I silently pushed the drawer back in, and stood away from the bed.

Barb came out wearing a short black silk chemise and black hose. She spun around and said, "Michele told me all about your thing for pantyhose, so I thought I would motivate you by wearing this." She pulled up the hem of the chemise and showed the pantyhose, and how she had carefully removed the crotch. "See, all ready to play. Are you?"

She took me by the arm (a big woman, she was still my size even with me still in heels and her in stocking feet) and led me to the bed, guiding me to lie down on my back. She sat down on my knees, her legs straddling mine, our hose-covered legs sliding against each other. She pushed the dress up to my waist, and cupped my balls in her large hands. "Oh, good, I see things are coming alive. Let's get our motors going." With that, she scooted up my chest and placed her crotch squarely on my mouth. "Eat me, make me come!" she ordered.

I began, and she was at least merciful, not placing her whole weight upon me. Instead, she was crouching, and working herself back and forth in rhythm with my work. She started to breath really hard, and then began grabbing and squeezing her breasts. After just a minute more, I could feel her start to tense up, and then she froze. She cramped up, exclaiming, 'Oh, God, Oh, Oh, Oh!" and I could feel a trickle of her wetness cover my face. She came all over me. It was exciting. I was hard.

After a minute or so to catch her breath, she rolled off of me and hugged me, like we were lovers or something. She took another minute, and then began petting the inside of my thigh, up to my privates. The combination of the pills and the excitement ensured my stiffness. " I need you to be mine, surrender totally. Do you understand?" she queried. I nodded in agreement, most of the blood now drained from my brain. Now with my consent, she began her ritual. She helped me out of the dress, and that was a big relief. I was beginning to get overheated from it, and welcomed the coolness on my skin. The bra came off next, and I was beginning to feel more like a man.

"Now lay back, close your eyes, and relax. I'll be done soon," she said soothingly. I did as she asked. "Listen, do you hear that?" she whispered. In the next room, I could hear a man's voice crying out in agony, and two women's voices laughing. She continued, "You're the lucky winner tonight. As runner-up, our cheerleader is really getting a work-over, I imagine. They borrowed my TENS e-stim unit. No telling how many times they're going to MAKE him come."

I felt a sheepskin strap around one wrist, then the other. I opened my eyes, and she said in a soft, soothing voice, "Relax, surrender, you're mine." I kept looking into her eyes as she fastened each wrist strap to a snap link and nylon rope, and pulled the rope until my arms were extended partially above my head. Not too much, and it didn't hurt. "Are you OK? I'm being gentle," she advised.

Next, a similar sheepskin strap, a little wider and longer, was fastened around both ankles at once, and attached to a rope coming from under the center of the bed. She snugged this up as well, and repeated, "Still OK?" I nodded in agreement.

This wasn't so bad, I thought to myself. She seemed to care about my comfort, and the straps were not too tight and didn't hurt. She continued on with her mantra, "There, we're done. I just want you to enjoy the freedom of being totally helpless and under my complete control. You can let yourself go, since it is all in my hands." And with that, she mounted me and began to ride. I could feel our hose rubbing together on each stroke. She continued, slowly but completely, taking my whole length in and out. She paused for a moment and pulled the black chemise over her head, exposing her rather large and clearly excited breasts. She began to ride again, but this time was also cupping and squeezing her breasts in rhythm. She quickened the pace, and then stopped and leaned over on top of me. I could feel her cramping up and clamping on my peter. After a minute, she recovered and rolled off.

While that was stimulating, it wasn't enough to make me come, and I was still standing like a flagpole in the breeze. She caught me looking at it, and said, "Don't worry, we are far from done yet. And from the sounds of it, neither are they." In the next room, I could hear the cheerleader crying out in a panting voice, "No, no, no, stop, please, no, more, I, can't, please, no, stop, Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Have you ever seen one of those in action?" she asked. "They are really effective." I replied that I had experienced it once, while mostly drugged, and recalled that it was quite effective indeed. She went on to explain, "If the electrodes are placed right, the low setting produces a pleasant vibration that causes the prostate to engorge with fluid. Then, the prep level, with its mild pain, produces muscular tension and adrenalin flow. Once the patient is sufficiently excited, the high-level pulse cramps the stomach and groin muscles and forces the ejaculation. In the right hands, it can be quite dramatic." She sounded like a doctor, and I wondered if she was the one that assisted my wife with my incident. I decided to ask.

"Were you the one, with Michele, when she drugged me and milked me?" I asked bluntly.

"Yes, I was. In fact, I find myself recalling it pleasantly from time to time. I enjoyed that very much, especially the part where you were wearing the garter belt and hose. I figured that you must have put those on before you passed out, so you were definitely a willing participant. I also recall that I was gentle with you, and chose to use my small diameter anal probe. Consider yourself lucky. They borrowed a 2 incher for the poor guy next door, and it must have hurt like hell to take that."

The small talk had distracted me enough that I had lost some of my stiffness. She fondled me, and said, "Don't worry, I have just the thing!" She stood, and reached into the bottom drawer of her nightstand. Out came what I recognized as a penis pump, and a loop of surgical tubing. She slipped the loop over the head of my penis and ran it to the base. Then she started to place the clear plastic tube over my penis. "Don't worry," she said. It won't hurt, and you will be AMAZED at what this thing can do."

She fitted it closely to my crotch, and the tube felt so big compared to my penis. It felt weird when she began to pump on the bulb and the suction started to take hold. She coached herself, saying, "Slowly now. We don't want to hurry this. Going slow produces minimum discomfort and also maximum results. It takes time for the blood to flow into every last tiny vessel in your penis, and forcing it just won't do."

I saw my penis through the clear plastic, growing stiff and bigger. She did as she said, going slowly, about one pump every ten or fifteen seconds. This went on for several minutes, while she continued her encouraging patter, "See, see how big you're getting? Isn't that nice? Aren't you proud?"

I looked, and the tube, which before seemed so big compared to my penis, was now almost filled. Inspecting her handiwork, I found that although my length looked only a little longer than normal, my girth was HUGE! She reached down, tightened the surgical tube loop around the base of my penis, and pressed the relief valve on the pump. She took off the cylinder, and proudly remarked about her accomplishment, "Wow, you really got big! I am really, really going to enjoy this!"

She reached into her nightstand and took out a large vibrator. She coated it with K-Y and turned it on. She turned to me and said, "I'll never be able to take you if I'm not ready. Lay back and enjoy watching me get ready." With that, she slipped the vibrator in, and began to work it slowing in and out. We locked eyes as she pushed it in further and further. She continued to work it, and began to breathe heavily. "Now, now you'll fit. Are you ready?" she asked. She took some K-Y and spread it across the tip and shaft of my cock and then climbed on top of me. She wrapped one hand around the shaft of my cock (it DID really feel huge) and guided me to her opening. She worked herself back and forth until the head popped into her, then slowly slipped down, all the way down me until our crotches touched. "Oh, God! I'm sooo fulllll!" she cried out.

She rode and rode, coming three or four times, only pausing for a moment before continuing on. With the loop tightly around my base, I was staying hard, but getting a little numb. It was exciting to see my big cock going in and out of her. At last, she looked like she was about done. She kissed me and said, "You've been good, so I will give you a special treat." She got off me, and quickly undid the ankle and wrist straps. "Stand!" she commanded. I stood, my tool still at attention. She bent over the bed, exposing her pantyhose clad ass to me. Her pussy was as red as a dark cherry. "Take it! Finish me off!" she demanded.

She spread a little, and reached a hand under her to guide me in. I felt the head pop in again, just like before. She pushed back on me, taking me without my even moving an inch. "Pound me, you bitch! Ring my bell!" I did exactly as she asked, and was not gentle at all. I was hitting her hard with my lower stomach, and felt the garter belt slap her bottom. She started going crazy, squirming and twisting around my cock, and calling out nonsense words. She came in one big convulsion, slipping off my cock and onto the bed, continuing to convulse and cramp for what seemed like two minutes. I took the opportunity to remove the loop from my cock. I went soft quickly, and after a short prickly feeling, I felt about normal again, just a little sore.

I climbed onto the bed and covered her with the sheet, since she was still shivering a bit. I lay there for about a half hour, next to her, before she finally opened her eyes and spoke. "You're a good guy, I like you. Can't you tell?" she laughed. "Don't worry, we're done for the night. I can't take any more, but the good thing is I am completely satisfied. Thank you. What's your name?"

So, now were on a first name basis. I told her I was Bob, but she didn't volunteer hers, even though I knew it was Barb. We laid there for a few more minutes, then we heard a bed creaking noise coming from the next room. She smiled at me and said, in a slightly evil voice, "Come, come with me. Let's go see what's going on. Come on, it's my house, my party. They won't mind."

I was still wearing the nylons and garter belt, but nothing else. "Here, put this on," she motioned, handling me the black chemise she was wearing earlier. Why not, I thought. It's been a strange night, so why not? The chemise was short, not even covering my stocking tops, and I felt my privates exposed a bit, too. She got it immediately, and went to her dresser. She pulled out a black control brief, handed it to me, and said, "Here, this will help you feel more dressed. It's a little snug on me, so it should work for you." She was about my size, and she was right, it fit well, not too tight. She slapped my bottom, then felt the smoothness of the brief through the silky chemise, and said, "Come on, my dearie, let's go investigate."

She led the way. The door to the next room was locked, but she reached above the door jamb and found a small screwdriver. She unlocked the door, and slowly opened it up. We saw the woman who came in the football player costume still in the numbered jersey, minus the pants. We also saw Michele, still dressed in the man's white shirt, but also without pants. They were on the bed, 69'ing each other, and were so into it that they didn't even notice the door opening. We saw the cheerleader curled up on the floor, still wearing the short pleated skirt and tight top, with his tights ripped open at the crotch and a large butt plug in his rear. There were wires leading from him to a box with several buttons and dials. His hands and feet were bound together at the wrists and ankles. He seemed to be asleep, probably exhausted. Poor guy, the runner up. That could have been me!

Our hostess let out a loud and authoritative; "Ahem!" and the two women looked up. "Recess is over. Back to school. Show me what you've learned," she said sternly. The women sheepishly got untangled and out of bed, pulling down their shirts to cover themselves. At first, Michele didn't recognize me, since I was standing almost directly behind our hostess. Once she did, she burst out with, "What's HE doing here?"

"Silence!" Barb said with a commanding authority. "He is my property, at least for tonight. You two will do as I command, now! Show me what you've learned!"

Michele gave me an evil look that said that I was going to pay for this intrusion later, but I already knew that. She and the other woman went over to the cheerleader, who was still asleep. They rolled him over, then lifted his skirt and pulled down his tan tights. They checked to see that the two electrode pads affixed to areas just above his groin were still stuck on well, and the wire leads still attached. Then they applied a little lubricant from a tube to the black ring around the base of his cock, and check the wire lead on that, too.

"Good, good, "the teacher said. "Always check your connections before you begin, or you will be unsuccessful in getting the results you seek. Go on."

They pulled his tights back up, and rolled him onto his stomach. He stirred slightly, but did not awaken. They lifted his skirt, and checked that the anal probe was still firmly in place and the wire still connected. It did look huge, just like Barb had said earlier.