All Comments on 'Halloween Mom'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
ariaDnvariaDnvalmost 2 years ago

kill his own father but let graham live?

at least give some justification, like, jealousy of ownership of her or something like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good stories? Meh! Some are,some aren't.Give you one thing tho',you sure know how to wind up the audience.

Cheers,GreWulf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't need the murder

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a good story until the murder of his dad.

Sorry, but. Now it just sucks.

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutover 1 year ago

God you think these people never heard of Oedipus

Gothic5Gothic5over 1 year ago

Wtf, so good till the end! God now i can’t unread it.

Yuck why murder?

Can understand when he scares the shit off Graham!

MarrttyMarrttyover 1 year ago

I agree with the others, the murder of dad was bad

LechemanLechemanabout 1 year ago

Interesting little twist at the end. I was curious as to why the son chose to reveal himself but damn, I was not expecting that outcome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Murdering the dad ruined it. Should have caught him doing men or something and that would explain why he didn't do it for his mom. Also the ending was to abrupt. This is a mistake many amateur writers make and often ruin what could have been a good story.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 1 year ago

Killing the dad and using the word slut and slave ruined it

daves_not_heredaves_not_here12 months ago

Great except for the ending...

mletroutmletrout12 months ago

Interesting story, but the end didn’t work at all for me. Didn’t really see a need for the story to go there. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story until the end!! I know it's fantasy but that ending is ridiculous. But, for some reason you like to put duff endings on your stories !!? Why?? Before reading this I was in two minds to go back to the main board and start reading another author. You made my mind up for me!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Build p u was Great. If you has spent as much time on the sex and end as you did the build up it would have been Great.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Whore and a murderer? A waste and insult to this particular 'genre'.

ToughSailorToughSailor9 months ago

Fair story up until the ending. Also, why did you feel it necessary to through in the pregnancy bit? Way lame . . .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It ended too soon. As for the dad, he just put him out of his misery. The wife is better off. He'd probably have suffered a heart attack if he told him the truth anyway.

LadyLoreLadyLore3 months ago

The rape aspect was not good for the story and the killing of his father was over the top

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...