Halloween Sucks!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Namazuros
Namazuros
181 Followers

"Me tho hohny?" Lin asked her hopefully, practically humping the air as she groped and tugged at her nipples.

"Mmmmm...I know you are, honey," Cat said, smiling her wicked smile. "But sadly, I'm lacking a cock to help you out...and you're lacking a fitting name. So tell me...what was that filthy thing you thought at me earlier?

Lin wriggled miserably, her whole body turned into a needy mess. "You dirty cockthucker!! You big thucky ho, dwinkin' cummy!"

Cat snapped her fingers, and Lin suddenly quieted, blinking in confusion. "Perfect. And who are you, then?"

Lin stared back at her in confusion, even as her hands sneaked beneath her top. "Me Thuckyfucky?" Her eyes widened, filling with humiliation as her cheeks flushed with heat. "B-but...no!! Me no Thuckyfucky...me Thuckyfucky!!! Fuck....Fuck!!! Thuckyfucky tho hohny!!!"

"I'm sure you are, miss...what was that again?"

"Thuckyfuck!!!! Nnnngh!!!!

Cat giggled, watching the bimbo-ized girl squeeze her tits. "Mmm, that's right. Don't worry; I'll help you get lots of cock soon enough..." Turning, the witch stared directly into my eyes, her lips curling back into a wicked grin. "Let's get somewhere a bit more private, though..."

Cat snapped her fingers, and a moment later I felt a whirling sensation of motion, wind and shadows surrounding the three of us. From Lin's mewling cries, I gathered that she was just as disoriented as I was. After just a few moments, though, the sense of movement vanished, and we were suddenly in a dark room, moonlight peeking in through an open window. Lin and I stumbled into each other, tumbling onto cold stone. I landed painfully on my butt, which was bad enough, but Lin had landed on top of me, and her massive sweater cows were pressed tight against my chin.

"Get off me, you ditz!" I cried up at her, shoving at her jugs. The breast flesh sank into my fingers as Lin looked at me, her expression one of vacant lust. Shoving her away, I climbed quickly to my feet, looking around wildly as Lin squirmed on the ground. I could talk and move again, so maybe that witch wasn't he-

"What's the rush, Elsie? You don't want to leave so soon, do you?" Giving her best Cheshire Cat impression, the witch glided in out of the shadows...and she wasn't alone. Arm in arm with her was a lean young man, his skin just a few shades lighter than Lin's. His raven-colored hair fell to his shoulders, and he was clad in nothing but a white bathrobe. My heart sank as I recognized him.

"What's this?" Chris asked his girlfriend. "What are they doing here?"

"Why, honey, you know I love to celebrate your birthday." Cat held him close, wrapping one leg around him as she licked playfully at his neck. "I brought you some presents."

~To be Continued~

Namazuros
Namazuros
181 Followers
12