Halloween Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Thank you again for helping."

"Enough miss, it is what I do. I do not need praise."

"I am sorry Tony. I have never had such treatment. It is all new to me."

"I understand. I will leave you to finding a book." With that he left the room. She was alone again. It was almost a relief in some ways. She wasn't sure that being here was anything but a stopping point to something worse. Ammon said she could go on Sunday but she wasn't really sure that was what he would do. She took the bowl of popcorn and soda and placed it on a table next to a couch on an end table. She wanted to be comfortable while she read but if she didn't find anything then she could always turn on the TV in her room and watch a movie instead. She continued to walk around the room till she got near the desk. On it was a book. It looked well made and new. It didn't have a title on it, instead it had a symbol. It was one she remembered from a movie she saw. It was the all seeing eye of the Egyptian god, Ra.

She started to read. She moved to the couch and got comfortable. As she read she noticed the story never mentioned a name of the main character. The entire story read more like someone's journal. It talked of how he grew up in ancient Egypt, in the time of the pharoes. How when he was turned into a vampire by an Egyptian priestess. How in time he left and traveled the world. Finally she was reading how he came to the new world when a knock at the door brought her back to the present. She smiled when she saw Tony. "Is the party still going?"

"The guests are leaving. I thought you would have gone to bed long ago."

"What time is it?"

"Nearly midnight."

She realized that she had been reading for nearly six hours. She had a habit of doing this when she was reading. As if her body was confirming this fact she let out a large yawn. "I guess I have been reading a long time. I guess I better get some sleep."

Tony smiled at her as he nodded. "I think you are right miss. I will clean up in here. You go on to bed."

She almost thanked the man again until she finally just smiled at him. She returned the book to the desk and left the room. She hadn't realized that she was as tired as she was. Her bed looked so inviting. She pulled off the robe and climbed into bed in her satin gown. The sheets were cozy and the bed was so very soft. The pillows let her sink into them. They were feather pillows. It was like laying on a soft cloud if she could, she thought. She didn't think it would take long to fall asleep. As she drifted off to sleep she thought of nothing but the soft, comfort she was feeling in this large bed.

to be continued...

12