Halloween with Seconds

Story Info
Marissa doesn't want a threesome.
3.4k words
4.21
87k
29
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbeer
arbeer
6 Followers

**First one I've written in years. Comments are appreciated.**

The party was going spectacularly well. In normal lighting, most of the costumes present would be revealed as cheap package deals from the Halloween outlet store. But in the dim haze of candlelight, I might've been standing in the middle of a Grim Brothers fairy tale. My good friend Lily, tonight masquerading as Marie Antoinette, twirled by.

"What a splendid party, Mrs. Dracula!" She laughed. I nodded in thanks and sipped at my red wine. I had spared no expense on my own costume, I wore a slinky black velvet dress that was off the shoulder and barely reached my thighs. Over that I had donned a leather demi-corset with genuine ivory boning that boosted my D cups up so that my nipples were barely concealed by the top of the dress. The long sleeves trailed down just above the tips of my fingers which were decorated with long black acrylic nails. I wore thigh high fishnet stockings and the straps of my garter belt peeked from beneath the hem of the dress every now and then. My long jet black hair matched the ensemble nicely and I had strapped on a black lace choker around my slender, pale neck. My black stiletto heels were beginning to pinch my toes but pain is beauty, right?

My husband smiled from across the room as he danced with a giant green M&M. Naturally, he was Count Dracula tonight. He wore an early 19th century black suit with a morning coat and blood-red jacquard vest. His creamy silk cravat had cost a small fortune but it felt like whipped cream against your skin. We had even sprung for retractable fangs and he was delighting in surprising people with them.

A new arrival that I didn't recognize crossed the dimly lit living room. His progress was slow through the press of bodies but he emerged, facing me on the other side of the refreshment table. I couldn't tell who it was behind the Bauta mask but he wore a regal Spanish Carnival style suit in deep velvet and emerald green.

"Mrs. Dracula," he said, bowing with a ridiculous flourish. I recognized his voice immediately and my heart began to race.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed.

"You invited me," he said, innocently as he made his way around the table.

"I did no such thing. I haven't even seen you in a year." I gripped the edge of the table for support and my eyes flew panic-stricken to my oblivious husband who was now dancing with Scheherazade.

"Oh. Well I was invited last year so I assumed the invitation still stood." It was true that I had invited him the previous year, against my better judgment. As I had suspected, under the influence of wild lust and a little too much to drink, we had spent the night in the gazebo in the yard. I lost count of how many times he made me orgasm. A year later, my husband still didn't know, and I had adamantly refused to speak to Gerry again.

"You have to leave," I whispered.

"You know you don't want me to do that." He stood behind me now, his fingertips grazing my velvet-clad arms. I tried to turn, to run, to be anywhere but near him. His smell, his heat, his strength, everything drew me in. But he held me fast by placing his hands over mine on the table and pressing the solid wall of his chest against my back. With his right hand, he removed his mask and I was grateful I couldn't see his face. He snaked his left arm around my waist and I could feel his growing erection against my barely-covered ass. He pulled me gently towards the kitchen door, directly behind us, whispering in my ear.

"You know I can please you. You're getting wet just thinking about the things my hands can do to your body." I wouldn't admit that he was right as I felt a hot puddle of warmth settling between my thighs.

When we had reached the privacy of the kitchen and the door had swung closed, he turned me to face him. His eyes burned, a mirror of my own I was sure, with his desire for my body.

"Please," I whispered.

"Just tell me to leave, Marissa. Tell me to stop and I will." He trailed warm, wet kisses across my neck.

"Please," I said again, stop resting on the tip of my tongue.

"Please...what?" His lips now hovered millimeters from mine and his breath fanned across my face. He smelled spicy, like cardamom and cloves.

"Please...don't stop." His lips crushed against mine, mercilessly as he pulled my body against his. I wanted every inch of his skin to touch mine. His hands tore recklessly at my dress until the corset was on the floor and the top was pulled down to my waist. He pulled his tongue from my mouth and bent his head to my exposed breasts. He licked one of my nipples and I couldn't stifle an eager moan at the sensation rippling through me. Suddenly his teeth sunk into my nipple and I felt a scream building in my throat. Before it could escape, he clapped a hand over my mouth and used his lips to ease away the pain of the bite. God, it felt so good.

He pushed me up onto the island counter in the center of the kitchen and dropped to his knees. His face was now level with my dripping wet pussy. He forced my knees apart and licked, bit, and kissed his way along my thighs. When he reached the center, he laughed softly. I had not worn any underwear this evening.

"Knew I was coming, huh?" He asked.

"No," I grinned, maliciously. "I just knew I would be."

I buried my fingers in his hair and pulled his mouth towards my throbbing clit. He buried his face against me, his tongue going wild. I threw my head back, breathing deeply, feeling my orgasm building. As his tongue swirled around my clit and then in and out of my pussy, I felt my hips start to move against his face.

"I'm close..." I whispered.

"I know," he laughed. He slid a finger into my pussy as a shaft of bright light penetrated the kitchen. I turned to see my husband's shocked face and came so hard I almost cried.

It took me a moment to recover from the racking spasms but when I did, I slowly sat up. Gerry had stood and backed a step or two away from me, staring at my husband who was frozen in the half open doorway.

"Chris...I..." I could barely speak between lack of breath and the guilt that suddenly washed over me. Chris seemed to snap out of his shock then and he slowly stepped the rest of the way into the kitchen, pushing the door shut behind him. I couldn't read his face in the now-darkened room.

"Stand up." He said it so softly, I barely heard him. But there was no menace in his voice. I slid off the edge of the island and stood before him, staring at the ground. I was miserable. Would he leave me? Would he hate me forever? How could I handle that? Chris had always known that I was attracted to Gerry but I was sure he had never suspected this.

As I waited for his wrath to unfold, I heard a small, soft huffing noise coming from his direction. It was so faint, I wasn't sure what it was. Then it got louder and I felt nauseous. He was laughing. Chris was laughing. As I tried to wrap my brain around his reaction, it got louder and louder until he was practically slapping his knee from the hilarity.

"Chris—" I began.

"Get on your knees, bitch." His laughing ended abruptly as the words tore cruelly out of his mouth. I didn't understand.

"I'm sorry, I'll get out of here," Gerry said, moving towards the door.

"No, no." Chris clapped a hand genially on Gerry's shoulder. "I love to share." To my horror, he was completely sincere.

"Gerry, I saw you guys together on the gazebo last year. Ever since, I've been trying to figure out how to get you back here so we could tag team her. But every time I'd bring up your name, Rissa would change the subject."

Gerry stared at Chris for a moment, dumbfounded.

"Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack, man! Keep doing what you were doing. I'll sit back and watch for a bit."

Chris turned to me then and put a hand on my shoulder. He leaned in until his lips brushed my ear.

"Get on your knees and suck his fucking cock," he whispered. He shoved me down to my knees then and I felt the shock roll through me. He had known all along! Chris had never spoken to me about it or treated me differently. Now, the man here in this kitchen watching me on my knees, was a totally different man.

"I can't do this," I whispered. Gerry's tastes had always leaned towards the extreme, but Chris' never had. Chris pulled one of the bar chairs away from the island and threw his morning coat over the back. He popped out his retractable fangs, sat down, and propped his feet up on the counter.

"Oh, you're gonna do it. Or I'm gonna leave." He said it with a smile, but I had no doubt that he was serious. Gerry made his way closer to me, stroking my hair. I couldn't move but I didn't want this. I couldn't suck another man's cock while my husband watched! Then I realized, given my husband's admission about our last Halloween party, I probably already had. I couldn't see another course of action so I reached up slowly and started to undo Gerry's pants.

Gerry threw the top of his colorful costume to the ground and I looked up to see the broad expanse of his chest gleaming in the moonlight. I felt heat rising to my face. This was so unfair! I wanted Gerry so badly but not like this. As I pulled his pants and boxers to the ground, his erection sprang free. Despite my reluctance, I had to admit, it was gorgeous. Long, pink, and throbbing, a large, sticky pearl of precum gleamed at the tip and before I realized it, I had pressed my tongue to it. It was salty and delicious and so wonderfully wrong. I sucked this first inch of his cock into my mouth and then caught a glimpse of Chris, smiling from his bar chair. I felt like a slut and immediately pulled away.

"No, I can't!" I cried and started to backpedal away from him. I never even saw Chris leave the chair but suddenly, he was behind me, with a fistful of my hair slamming my head down onto Gerry's cock.

"You fucking slut! You know how many times I've caught you masturbating at night, saying his name? Now you're gonna tell me you can't suck his cock? Obviously, you nasty little whore, you can!" He proved his point by slamming my head down until there was so much cock in my throat I couldn't breathe. I gagged and he relaxed his hold.

"Well look at that," Gerry said, staring at the floor between my knees. I glanced down, confused and saw the long strings of juice hanging from my pussy to the floor. I was soaking wet. "You're actually enjoying this, aren't you, Marissa?"

I tried to shake my head but before I could, I felt a tightness building in my pussy. Yes, it felt good. I had to admit that. But I didn't want to do this in front of my husband. Gerry pushed his fingers into my hair as Chris stepped back and began fucking my throat, hard. I could feel his cock bury itself in my throat with each jarring thrust.

"Yeah, Gerry. Fuck her mouth. Show her what a whore she is."

With Chris' comments to egg him on, Gerry moved faster and faster, until his cock was ramming into my mouth with so much force it hurt. I was trying to speak, to beg him to stop but I couldn't be heard over the smacking sounds of his cock in my mouth. Finally he pulled out of my mouth and as I tried to back away, I bumped into Chris' legs. Then I felt a hot, sticky spray of cum hit my face. It ran down my cheeks and over my lips, dripping off my chin and onto my tits. I opened my mouth in surprise and I felt more of the salty mess shoot down my throat. It was so delicious I couldn't keep from swallowing and without being able to stop myself I started licking the rest of it off of my face.

"That's a good little whore," Chris whispered. "Suck it all down."

Gerry handed me a towel to clean the rest of the mess and once I had wiped it all away, I started to pull my dress back on.

"You're not finished," Chris said. "You still have to fuck us both."

I shook my head, furiously, feeling tears build behind my eyelids. It was bad enough that I had shown my husband how much I enjoyed sucking another man's cock. Bad enough that I had proved I was a whore but to fuck them at the same time was too much. I tried to move towards the door but it was Gerry who stood in the way.

"Now, Rissa. You know you love fucking me. And you obviously enjoy fucking your husband. So you might as well do both at the same time."

I was speechless. I would absolutely not allow this to happen. Or at least I thought I wouldn't. Suddenly, I felt Chris' fingers slip inside the lace of my choker and twist. I saw stars for a moment as he choked me but when he released his hold, I staggered forward and he swiftly wrenched my dress into two pieces which fell to the floor. Before I could regain my balance, he had removed his silk cravat and tied it tightly around both of my wrists and secured them to the leg of the immovable kitchen island.

Now I stood, bent at the waist, my four-inch stiletto heels forcing my bare ass up into the air with nothing on but fishnet hose and a garter belt. I could hear Chris pulling off his clothes and tossing them on the counter.

"Should we gag her?" Gerry asked.

"No, she doesn't want all her party guests to come in and see her like this, spraying pussy juice everywhere while she gets fucked by us both. She'll keep quiet."

And although I hadn't thought of screaming, I certainly did now and I knew they were right. This was mortifying enough without all my guests seeing. I felt tears running down my face as Chris slid a finger between the lips of my pussy and stroked the wetness across my clit. I started to shiver and fought off screams for another reason altogether.

Without warning, Chris buried his formidable cock in my tight pussy. The pain of the intrusion quickly melted into bliss as he rocked in and out of me. The friction of his cock on the walls of my snatch sent shivers through my whole body. I could see Gerry's cock getting hard again a few inches from my face and I licked my lips. It looked so delicious. Seeing my hunger, he gave me exactly what I wanted and let me suck on it again.

Chris picked up the speed of his thrusts until he was slamming my cervix with each pump. My tits bounced and the force threw me forward so that Gerry's cock went down my throat and his balls slapped my chin. It was a good thing my mouth was full because when my orgasm came, it took over my whole body and I screamed in ecstasy.

"Look at that pussy! All that cunt juice running down my cock. Are you sure you don't want this?" Chris asked, laughter in his voice.

They moved then, so that Gerry was sitting on the island and they untied me and sat me down on his cock. We rocked back onto the island and he moved his hips so that his cock slowly slid in and out of me. Chris pressed a finger against my ass.

"Where do you want my cock next you cum-loving whore?" He asked.

"Please, Chris, don't put it in my ass. You know I hate it." I moaned. I was torn between the fear of having my ass fucked and the delightful feel of Gerry moving under me. Chris didn't give me any more time to consider it. His cock was still wet from being inside my pussy and he forced it into my ass. I started to cry out but Gerry pulled my face to his and kissed me.

I felt like I might tear something with Gerry's cock in my cunt and Chris' in my ass. It was so full that it stung a little. But slowly the pain evaporated and the friction felt wonderful.

"I'm such a whore," I felt myself whisper.

"Yeah," Gerry laughed. "I love it."

"You're so good at being one too, Rissa. I knew you would be." Chris continued to pound my ass and Gerry pumped his hips against me and I felt yet another orgasm building.

"What do you think, Gerry? Is that pussy loosening up?" Chris asked.

"Oh yeah, I can barely feel it anymore." Gerry laughed.

"Well, we better fix that then." I had no idea what that meant but then Chris pulled out of my ass and slid his cock up against my pussy.

"No! Chris, you can't both fit, it'll hurt too much," I cried in alarm. I started to push myself up and off of Gerry but he wrapped his arms around my waist and shoved his cock deep into me and pulling my chest against his. He used his legs and the leverage of the kitchen island to keep my knees apart and now my pussy was completely open to Chris. I couldn't stop him.

All I felt was pressure at first as he started to slide his cock into the already crowded opening. But as the head of his cock popped inside of me, I felt certain I would burst.

"Please no! Please stop, it hurts!" I said.

Gerry stuck his fingers into my mouth then, mimicking the motion of his cock in my throat earlier and I instinctively started to suck on them. Chris slid the rest of his cock into my pussy and I was sure if I moved I would scream. After a moment of sucking on Gerry's fingers though, I started to relax and the two men moved together, slowly, in and out of me.

"That's it, girl. Enjoy it," Gerry whispered against my ear. "Tell us what a whore you are."

He slid his fingers out of my mouth and I moaned softly as I relished the feel of having two cocks in me at once.

"Oh guys, that feels so good. I am such a slut!" As I said it, more juice started to leak out of my pussy. It felt so great to be used like this. I hated that I loved it.

"Yes! Fuck my loose pussy. I'm a nasty whore!" Both men started pounding me hard.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum...oh fuck! I'm cumming."

I felt my whole body buckling with the tremors of my orgasm. It pulsed through me, sending wave after wave of pleasure. I was still cumming as the men pulled out and turned me over on the counter. I was so wrapped up in my fierce orgasm that I barely noticed the rain of giz that showered down on me then. I rolled in the sticky cum and gasped in air as my orgasm slowly released its hold and I came to.

When I opened my eyes, my two favorite men were smiling down at me.

"Great party," I whispered. "Next time we'll have to invite some more people."

arbeer
arbeer
6 Followers