Hal's Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn found some interest in fondling my dick while I kissed those lovely nipples and I could tell she was getting aroused by way she kept grinding her pelvis into my leg. It was time for a muff dive. I worked my mouth down from her breasts, paused to tongue a cute little in-button and then progressed to my target forest.

That much hair could either be an impediment or an attraction. I chose the latter and took my time carefully working my tongue up and down Marilyn's slit. Each trip included a brief twirl around her clit before sliding south again. I found her opening and did my best to intrude with my tongue, but, alas, I couldn't get very deep. But, I certainly do love eating pussy. I love the taste, the feel, her arousal...everything. Marilyn, too, seemed to be enjoying it.

As I zeroed in on her clit I wanted to take Marilyn to a rocking orgasm. That is one of the really great unwrappings during an initial sexual encounter -- to find out what drives your partner crazy and how her body reacts in orgasm. I was getting Marilyn closer to the mountain top and searched my brain for a unique way to add stimulus. I moistened a finger with her juices and headed for her asshole. My moistened finger pressed solidly, but gently on her tight opening.

Bad move on my part.

Marilyn was panting by this time, but her words were still clear, "I love that, but I want to be clean for you. Would you give me an enema?"

I could think of a whole bunch of things I would have loved to do for Marilyn at that moment, but somehow I had overlooked giving her an enema. I felt bad, but the moment -- the evening -- was totally lost. It is not that I have anything against giving a lovely lady an enema or ass play in general, but to stop my dedicated efforts to drive this bitch to a mind-blowing orgasm and figure out how an enema was going to be worked into the process was just a bit unsettling.

My hand was withdrawn from pressing against Marilyn's wonderfully tight sphincter, my mouth moved up to give a goodbye kiss to those delectable little tits and I dragged my now-limp dick along with the rest of my body into the bathroom where I absently washed my hands.

"Hal, you got me really aroused and an enema would make me really hot," Marilyn pleaded from the other room. That was the last intelligible thing either of us spoke that evening.

Dressing was the most uncomfortable act I have ever performed with a woman and the exit from her apartment yielded something between a grunt and silence. I wanted silence, but I am pretty sure I grunted something close to "goodnight, Marilyn." In my head I continued, "Maybe I'll see you at Shelby's and buy you an enema...I mean a drink," and then still in my mind continued, "If you wanted to be clean for me why didn't you douche your ass prior to my arrival? If you wanted an enema for sexual stimulation as part of foreplay, why not suggest it early on? Do you realize how quickly you deflated my determination to give you a shattering orgasm? Do you realize you found the perfect antidote for a raging hard-on?"

Amazing that my mind had totally shifted from visualizing ways to please Marilyn to conceiving a series of insults that would have really expressed how I felt...all in less than a couple of minutes.

When I got home I didn't even feel like whacking off.

Monday came and I went to work, but my mind kept replaying Connie and Marilyn. I was no closer to any definitive answers about the liquid and certainly had not structured a viable A/B comparison model. I needed answers.

Somewhere after replay 35 or 40 it was time to leave work. I am not certain what I accomplished during the day, but I was hopeful that people wouldn't pay a price for bad decisions I made while daydreaming. And now, what to do about those answers. I decided I needed to go back to the source and stop by the boutique to see if Jane could add some clarity.

"Shit." That was the main thought that stuck in my mind as I got back in my car outside the boutique. The lady inside had been pleasant enough, but she informed me that Jane only worked part-time and wasn't scheduled again until Thursday. "Shit," I thought, "this is going to be a long week."

Thursday afternoon finally arrived. I still had my job despite four days of zero productivity and it was time to go find Jane.

When I arrived at the boutique Jane was just walking out the front door. She smiled, waved and waited for me to walk over to her. "Hey, Hal, how are you doing?"

"I really need to talk with you, Jane," I blurted. "I have lots of questions about that liquid you sold me."

"Whoa, slow down, Hal," smiled Jane as she raised both hands in front of her to halt me in my tracks and cut off my rapid-fire salutation. "I agree. It would probably be helpful for us to talk, but let's keep things in perspective...I don't think this is a world crisis."

Jane's smile and her words disarmed me. "You are right. I am a bit worked up," I explained. "I originally came by to see you on Monday only to find you weren't working until today."

"Let me clarify that picture for you," began Jane. "I only work part-time because I am going to school full time trying to complete my MBA. The company I work for has been great. They have paid my tuition and associated school expenses at State, as they agree an MBA will make me a better asset for them. However, while they have granted me personal leave to finish my degree, they don't give me a salary.

"I had saved up a few bucks before I decided to go back for an MBA, and my family has chipped in a bit, but I am living on the cheap and working here helps pay rent, gas and food."

"Oh," was all I could think to say in reply.

Jane continued, "I was just leaving work and was ready to walk back to the house where I am subletting a room from some undergraduates who hold the main lease. I would invite you over to hear your questions, but the environment there is not exactly conducive to meaningful conversation. Do you want to go get a cup of coffee somewhere?"

"I don't know about the coffee, but we could drive over to my place if you are up for it. Hopefully I can get some needed explanations and then I would be happy to drive you back to your place. Does that sound OK?" came my offer.

"Sure," Jane said. "I am caught up on my school work and I can spare some time. I hope I can answer your questions -- you seemed a bit agitated when you arrived here and you look like too nice a guy to get yourself worked up that way."

I think I felt better already. But, boy, I still had lots of questions rolling in my mind and I was hopeful Jane could provide the answers.

The ride was quiet and a very short time later we were standing in my living room -- one tall, brown-haired MBA student/boutique sales person and one confused male/boutique customer.

"Can I offer you a beer, some wine or something else to drink?" was all I could think to begin the conversation.

"A glass of milk would be great," smiled Jane. "I am kind of laying off the alcohol for a bit after cleaning up behind my roommates last weekend. Watching them puke their heads off as the culmination of 'an evening of fun' darned near made me want to quit altogether."

"OK, milk it is," popped out of my mouth as I headed to the kitchen. "You don't mind if I drink some wine...as long as I don't puke in front of you, do you?"

"Nope, go right ahead," chuckled Jane.

As I returned to the living room with two glasses it ran through my head that there would be no confusion on whose glass was whose -- one white and tall, one red and bowled. Such is the sense of humor of a man with no meaningful hobbies.

Jane sat on the end of the sofa and I chose to sit in a nearby chair facing her from about the four o'clock position. Jane looked relaxed, crossed her blue jean encased legs, took a sip of milk and asked, "Do you want to begin your questions now?"

"Sure," I said. "First of all I am curious about what the liquid you sold me does and doesn't do. You told me that it would enhance me physically and boost my self-confidence, but does it have any effect on girls? Let's start there and then depending on your response I think I have some follow-up questions. No, I know I have some follow-up questions. But go ahead and start there."

Jane paused for a moment and then her face brightened with what was becoming a familiar smile as she spoke, "That's an easy opening question. Nope, no effect on girls when you are wearing it."

"Look," she added, "we can dance around the edge of what's bothering you all afternoon, but it might be more helpful if you just tell me what happened and let me see if I can sort out the implied questions that have you so up-tight."

It was at that moment that I noticed the sparkle in Jane's green eyes. The smile never left her face as she finished the milk, wiped the mustache with her finger, leaned back and waited to see where I was going to take the conversation.

On my side of the ledger was a very hesitant individual, still looking for those answers, but not sure how best to unfurl the questions. I barely knew this girl. How much could I tell her without looking like a total idiot or some kind of pervert? Looking back there must have been thirty seconds or so that passed during the hour I debated with myself about what was the best path.

At the end of the mono-debate I decided the only way for Jane to understand what I was wrestling with was to pass along as much of the story as I could. My mind told me the worst that could happen would be she would pull a gun out of her backpack and shoot me.

No, the worst that could happen would be that Jane listened to my story and didn't like the person she saw there. It was then that I realized I cared about her opinion of me. My eyes had been wandering the room while I was thinking and I looked back at the sofa to see a relaxed Jane sitting there.

"OK, here goes," I said. I launched into the string of events that transpired after I left the boutique last Saturday. Jane nodded several times, chuckled at a couple of my remembrances, murmured "Uh huh" many times along the way and generally paid rapt attention to everything I said.

I don't know how to grade myself as a story teller, but I became more brazen as the words spilled out of my mouth. I couldn't sit still and wound up pacing around the room part of the time, but kept returning to my chair. Jane never lost eye contact no matter where I was in the room. At one point I thought that she must be doing well in graduate school because she was the best listener I had ever seen.

I told Jane virtually everything I told you here. She didn't interrupt me and I didn't leave out many details. She heard the full Monty, so to speak.

When I finished the story I headed for the kitchen and said, "I need a refill -- be right back."

"I think I'm ready for a glass of wine, too," said Jane as she picked up her milk glass and followed me into the kitchen.

I poured two glasses of wine and handed her one. Jane took my free hand, gave it a firm squeeze and then released it as we both walked back into the living room. She sat on the sofa and motioned for me to join her.

"Hal, I am touched that you shared that with me," Jane began "and I have a confession and a couple of observations to offer that might well answer the questions you haven't asked as yet. First the confession, because after you hear it you might tell me to just take my backpack and walk home before I even get to the observations."

Jane set her glass down, laid her hand on my arm in a very pleasant way and continued, "The reason I can be so certain that the liquid had no effect on the women you were with is that it was a sample bottle of skin softener given to me by a friend that sells cosmetics. But, if you will bear with me a minute there is a back story."

I was already numb from having bared my sex life to a girl I hardly knew, and now came this bit of news. I figured, "What the hell. Jane didn't interrupt during the entire time I talked, so let's see where this goes." I motioned for her to continue.

"First full confession is that I didn't just, quote, recognize you when you came into the boutique." revealed Jane, "I had a bit of the hots for you when we were in that class, but never found a way to follow through. Second confession is that I am quite comfortable with my body and sexuality. I'm not bragging -- just stating a fact. That is why I was comfortable taking a part-time job in the boutique. I actually enjoy helping people find things that help them explore their own sexuality...and gain confidence and satisfaction in their sexual relationships.

"When you came into the store I saw an opportunity to enter into a dialog with you and perhaps make an impression. The idea of turning the skin softener into a different product popped into my head and I improvised from there. I may have told a lie, but the core intent was simply to boost your own self-confidence and, as I told you then, self-confidence is an attraction to the opposite sex as long as it doesn't stretch into conceit...which is a total turn-off for me. Self-confidence is the best potion going. I am fully convinced that 90% of sex takes place between the ears. The other stuff is just a response mechanism.

"Connie and Marilyn were attracted to you and not some potion. There may have been other factors in play Saturday night at Shelby's, but I strongly suspect the aura you projected played the major role in what transpired."

Jane squeezed my arm leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. That motion brought her breast in contact with my body and I was instantly aware that I was dealing with a grapefruit smuggler. Now, I may have just not been paying proper attention prior to this moment, but I honestly had not noticed the size of Jane's tits nor had she flouted them with the way she dressed. Anyway, I felt obligated to let you know that though I may be a bit slow on the uptake I can still appreciate reality when it brushes up against me.

Jane finished the kiss and leaned back against the arm of the sofa and continued her explanation, "Let me offer a few observations at this point. I was impressed that as you took both Connie and Marilyn to bed your focus was on pleasing them. From your story I would surmise that Connie had a similar focus and I think that is why you two had such a satisfying experience. I have to tell you that your description of that adventure got me a bit wet. I was imagining what it would have been like had you shared that experience with me instead of her."

That little tidbit was a surprise for me, but I think I shielded any reaction from my face. However, if Jane had noticed, my pants were suddenly a bit taut across the crotch.

Jane continued, "You were confident with Connie, you were caring with Connie and from what you told me the sexual being that is Hal performed at a higher level.

"Now let's look at what happened with Marilyn. First, you were probably more interested in analyzing the situation, looking for reasons the experience would be different simply because you had not applied the liquid. Second, Marilyn was all about Marilyn. Her focus was on fulfilling Marilyn and you were simply the tool. That, to me, is not a winning formula for a positive first encounter in bed.

"I think your reaction to Marilyn's suggestion of an enema was as much a push-back from her whole attitude towards you. You obviously found her physical characteristics quite attractive and you were turned on and tuned to please her. A different response from Marilyn might have changed the whole outcome. Just a guess.

"My next observation is that you shouldn't be too harsh a judge on a person's kinks. Marilyn's timing was atrocious, but the idea of communicating things to a partner that please you is certainly part of a positive game plan. I find a warm enema to be both relaxing and sexually stimulating, but there is a difference between sharing those kinks talking on the sofa and breaking the mood in the middle of sex play.

"Hal, I hope you will forgive me for the confusion and discomfort you have felt. I also hope my explanation made sense," Jane said. "My final confession is that I would love to hold you and have your hands on my body."

That was it. I had been spun, wrung and hung up to dry. There was only one next step and I took it.

I wrapped Jane in my arms and began what seemed like an hour of passionate kissing there on the sofa. Hands roamed on both bodies, clothes were peeled off and two hot individuals got even hotter. I finally made the suggestion that it had been a full day for both of us and asked if she would like to take her glass of wine and join me for a soak in the tub. That met with her approval and we began the journey that I knew would shortly find conclusion on the sheets.

I wished I had bubble bath, but, alas, that is not a staple in my bathroom. I was, however, thankful that I was renting a condo and not an apartment. The finishes here were very nice, including a large soaking tub.

Jane sported what was a new feature for me -- a bald pussy. I was fascinated with it and looked forward to experiencing the feel of her smooth pussy lips.

I suggested Jane sit between my legs and lean her head back against my chest. We both enjoyed the warm water that filled the tub as high as I could get it before the hot water met its end. We both sipped our wine and actually began a dialog about our lives. It was interesting that we should be in this position and only now sharing information that would normally be exchanged even before a first date.

Her tits felt wonderful in my hands and I enjoyed lightly tweaking her nipples between each thumb and forefinger while kneading her ample breasts with the rest of my fingers. After a bit her hands worked their way behind her back and she ministered to my balls and now-rigid cock. Eventually the water cooled and it was time to head to our final destination.

The sun had set by now and there was only a faint glow in the room as we settled in to better acquaint ourselves with each other's bodies. Neither of us displayed an urgency to arrive at a specific culmination. The process itself was the pleasure.

Jane was a wonderful kisser and I was hoping she felt the same about me. Kissing and cuddling are such a huge part of love-making for me. Wait a minute. Why did I use that particular description and not just think "sex?" I was feeling genuine affection for this lovely creature and really desiring the whole woman. That was a new feeling for me. Intense, too.

I wanted to ignite Jane more that I had ever wanted to please anyone before. I applied a bit of lotion to her tits and excused my mouth down to her crotch. In my new position I could lap at her wonderfully smooth pussy while massaging both nipples with my hands. Using my patented combination sucking and flicking action I attacked her clit and she came pretty hard with a wonderful chirping that was somewhere between a sigh and a cry. I loved it.

I moved south of Jane's clit and worked my way up and down her very juicy slit. She tasted wonderful. "Come here a moment," Jane said softly. "I want to taste myself in your kiss."

Scooting up a bit I held her as tight as I could, pressed my hard member against her crotch and kissed her mouth as deeply and passionately as I could. I was so high I didn't want it to end.

It was time, however, to head into round two. I left Jane's lips, made an enjoyable stop at her right nipple and slid down the sheets to align my mouth with her pussy. I lapped, tongued and generally indulged myself while her head rolled to the side and she purred like a lioness. That, of course, turned me on even more and I slipped past her pussy hole to her back door. My tongue found the spot and I rimmed her with my tongue while my right hand took on split duties with my fingers working her clit and my thumb sliding in and out of her pussy.