Handcuffs Tattoo Ch. 01

Story Info
A tattoo begins my niece's new life as submissive.
2.1k words
4.38
46.1k
72

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began with a text message from my ex-wife. She said her niece Anna was selling a product (no need to name it) and asked would I please buy some from her.

Her sister's daughter has always been a problem child. Her parents divorced as soon shortly after she was born, now 24 years old, she has been involved with drugs, alcohol, and abusive boyfriends. She's gone from job to job with no skills or high school diploma.

I texted my ex-wife, "Sure send her over I'll buy some stuff."

My wife and I spit almost two years ago and I haven't seen Anna in at least three, maybe four years. A couple of days later she rang my doorbell.

Anna had grown into a very attractive young woman. She's petite, about 5'4' long black hair half way to her butt from her Latin father, and pale skin from her English, German mother, with lovely brown eyes, full lips, high cheekbones, clear skin, slim and with nice large breasts for her small frame. In short a real looker. She has never been without a boyfriend, all jerks according to my ex-wife. That day she arrived wearing a tube top, showing off her nice upward pointing tits and tight fitting torn at the knees jeans. Walking behind her as she walked into my house I got a good look at her not to large just the right size ass.

I offered a beer which she declined. We traded small talk for a while. During the pleasantries I noticed the handcuffs tattoo on her forearm.

"When did you get that?" I asked.

"I don't know a while ago," she said.

"Do you know what it means?" I inquired.

"Doesn't mean anything there're just handcuffs. I liked the way they look," she nervously replied.

"Well they do have a significance or you might say they signify something other than just handcuffs. Someone might get the idea that you are into BDSM. Do you know what that stands for?"

She paused and said, "No, what's that?"

"It stands for bondage, domination, sadism, masochism. It's a sex fetish."

Anna's face flushed, "It's just handcuffs, they don't mean anything else."

"Ok let me ask you something personal. What kind of fantasies do you have when you masturbate?"

Anna's face flushed at the mention of fantasies and masturbation. She looked away, moved around a bit, then looked right at me.

"What do you mean?" she asked in quiet little girl voice.

"What do you think I mean. When you rub one out, you know jerk off, do you think about a guy taking you forcefully?" I asked.

She didn't answer but I knew I was correct by how uncomfortable it made her. Not uncomfortable because her uncle was asking her about her sex fantasies but because he had guessed correctly what those fantasies were just by looking at a tattoo.

I continued, "Do you think about a guy holding your wrists, restraining you?"

No reply. She sat very still just looking at me.

"You know those are very common fantasies that women have, books are written, films made, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Whatever it is that turns you on, spankings, having your hair pulled, it's all good, it's perfectly natural. Now tell me yes or no do you think about those sorts of things when you masturbate or not?"

She nodded her head gently up and down.

"Say it out loud, say yes, I think about being taken forcefully. Go ahead," I commanded.

"Yes."

Insistently I said, "Yes what?"

In a very quiet voice she said, "Yes I think about some of those things you just said."

More demanding still, "Say yes I fantasize about being taken forcefully."

After a pause she said, "Yes I fantasize about being taken forcefully."

"Good. Now say yes I fantasize having my ass spanked. Only if its true of course. Don't' say it if its not."

"Yes I do think about being spanked," she meekly replied.

"Having my ass spanked," I insisted.

"Having my ass spanked," she repeated.

"Having my wrists in cuffs, while I'm fucked."

She said quietly, "Yes,"

"Yes what?" I insisted.

"Yes I think about having my wrists in cuffs while I'm fucked," this time with a bit more volume and conviction.

"Have you ever shared these fantasies with a boyfriend?"

She exhaled, "God no."

"I see. Perfectly normal to have fantasies. Nothing to be ashamed about. Like I said, lots of women have fantasies of bondage," I reassured her.

I went on and asked her about the kind of sex she's had with her boyfriends, do they eat her out, bring her to orgasm while penetrating her? Has she had rough sex, with hair pulling, face fucking and the like?

She was starting to relax as she relied, "No not really. I'm afraid to ask for those sorts of things."

"Why?"

"Because he might think I'm a fucking freak or something," she confessed.

"I understand," I consoled her.

Now that I had forced her to admit her secret desires, she became increasingly eager to answer any questions. I think it was a relief for her to say out loud what she had only thought while masturbating. I don't think she had ever articulated her desires even herself.

"You're a very attractive young woman Anna. You should be able to enjoy any kind of sex that brings you pleasure. Would submissive role play bring you pleasure Anna?"

"I don't know, I'm not sure what that is," she admitted.

"It's everything that we have been talking about, with you as the submissive, or sub, and a man, perhaps an older and more experienced man, as your top or master. Someone like me," I said smiling.

She smiled and moved her body as she said, "Maybe."

I think the conversation was making her moist.

"Well look, I know I'm not a young hot guy anymore but I think I can offer you something that younger guys can't, as well as take care of you, maybe pay some of your bills."

I could tell the talk of money got her attention.

"Want to give it a try to see how it goes, no commitments, you know just as an experiment?" I said looking into her eyes.

She held my stare. Anna didn't say anything for a while. I watched her reaction. She was thinking it through.

I said, "I'll be right back."

I went upstairs, got a little bag with some sex toys that my wife left behind, I guess she wanted new toys so as not to remind her of me. I also grabbed three one hundred dollar bills and went back downstairs.

Anna was still sitting on the couch deep in thought. I showed her the three hundred dollars and put them in her pocket book.

I casually said, "This is for the (product name) OK?

I placed the bag next to her on the couch.

I decided to force the issue, "Are you ready?"

Anna shook her head.

I insisted, "Say yes, I am ready."

Her voice quivered, "Yes I am ready,"

"Ok sit back, unbuckle just the top button of your jeans and stick your right hand down your pants and rub your pussy," I commanded.

Anna didn't do anything. She sat still. I walked behind the couch and from behind bent over her and reached down to unbutton her jeans. She made a half hearted attempt to push my hand away but I roughly pushed it aside and unbuttoned her jeans, then quickly unzipped the zipper. I forcefully grabbed her right hand and shoved it down her pants bypassing her panties and roughly ran her fingers over her snatch, my finger intermingled with hers rubbing her labia majora back and forth quickly. She gasped and started to again fight me. It was mostly a pretend fight. I easily used both my arms to pin her to the couch making sure that my elbows and forearms smashed against her large lovely breasts. She quickly stopped the fake fighting. Her finger needing no more coaching from mine, I pulled up my hand from inside her pants and with both hands kneaded her gorgeous breasts through the fabric of her tube top. I could see her fingers move with purpose under the denim fabric. She started to breath through her mouth.

From her lips loud "Oh" exhalations and quick silent inhalations. Her fingers moved back and forth then up and down.

I pulled down the tube top to expose her lovely breasts to my hands. They were gorgeous. The large areolas, upwardly tilted nipples were everything a man could want to get his hands on. These were not the first tits that I'd gotten my mitts on since my divorce but certainly the youngest and perkiest. I wet my fingertips to roll those flat nipples in between my index finger and thumb.

I leaned over her and pulled her left nipple into my mouth and sucked. Then moved to the right nipple.

Her exhalations and "Ahs and Ohs" grew louder.

I kneaded and squeezed each breast in turn, grabbing a handful of tit and squeezing then pulling up.

I placed my face on her neck and kissed one side then the other. I took my left hand off her tit and grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled back exposing more of her neck to my mouth.

She let out a scream.

I felt she was approaching an orgasm but I didn't want that to happen just yet.

I said, "Stop touching yourself," I took my hands off her body, stood up and moved in front of her.

Anna was caught off guard by my words and actions. She only slowed down her fingers working her pussy.

I practically shouted, "Stop jerking off right now," and I forcibly pulled her hand out of her pants.

"Take your pants and panties off," I commanded.

She made some clumsy movements which annoyed me. I swiftly placed my fingers under the waistband of her jeans and panties and roughly pulled them down over ass, then knees, ankles and feet, and taking her sneakers off in the same motion. She was breathing hard, looking a bit dazed as she lay on the couch naked except for her tube top around her midriff.

I opened the bag and pulled out a small pink vibrator and turned it on.

"Here take this and use it on your clit," I said while grabbing her hand closing her fingers around the device and then forced both between her legs.

She was already wet as the vibrator passed over her clit, eliciting a loud guttural moan from Anna.

I moved my hand away and let her take over the duties of self pleasure. I sat on the other end of the couch watching her work the vibrating plastic over her pussy. I had my first look at her cunt. She was nicely shaved with lovely lips. Although, come to think of it, I've never seen a cunt I didn't like.

Anna's head was tilted back, mouth open, eyes closed as she worked the vibrator with one hand and used her fingers of the other to open the outer lips to better access her clitoris.

I sat and watched for a good number of minutes, but then that was all I could take. It's been a long time since I had eaten 24 year old pussy.

I leaned forward and took her hand with the vibrator and began to push it into vagina.

Anna let loose multiple loud, "Oh fuck," followed by numerous, "Oh God."

I worked the hand with the vibrator multiple times in and out of her snatch. Then I got on my knees in front of her, leaned forward and quickly replaced my index and middle finger for the vibrator and lowered my mouth on her clit.

Incoherent moans and cries followed by many more "Oh fuck" and "Oh my God" as my tongue, lips and fingers devoured her pussy. I was like a starving man at a six course meal.

I had to restrain Anna's body from falling off the couch she tossed and turned as her climax approached. It didn't take long. When she climaxed her body shook like an earthquake was working its way from deep inside her. At the start she didn't make a sound. Then she let loose a high pitched scream unlike any of the other sounds she had made before. Her orgasms lasted at least a minute, it just went on and on.

When she was finally done with her orgasms she lay on the couch a sweaty quivering mess. I got up and sat down next to her. I rubbed my right hand all over her body. I admired the lovely young naked body in front of me. Already my dirty little mind was hatching filthy ideas for my niece, soon to be submissive.