Handsome Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach Johnson took me aside along with two wide-outs and I threw passes to them as they ran designated pass-patterns. After a few instructions from Coach Johnson, I got the hang of it, and began putting the ball reasonably close to where they could reach it.

At the end of practice, Coach Gifford approached me and gave me some additional advice. Then he told me that I had done well, considering.

I went home tired, but happy. I had been accepted by the other players, even Jessie's boyfriend, Larry Wright, who stood on the sidelines, his arm in a cast and sling, and called out goodnatureredly to me as I threw my warm up passes.

I was laying on my bed, playing a video game when Hayley called.

"Are you up for some action, Mr. Football Star?"

I laughed and said, "You're such a dirty little girl."

"I try, Aubrey, I try."

"You need to be taught a lesson. You need to learn how to behave. I can see you wriggling even now. Such a greedy little slut, clearly needing to be fucked."

"Oooo, I love it when you talk dirty."

"Mmmm, is that what you want?"

"Whateverdo you mean?"

"Do you want my cock in your cunt? Do you want to be fucked?"

"Is that an offer?"

"Maybe."

"Can I think about it?"

"Sure, think on it. But I happen to know this is making you wet."

"You think?"

"C'mon, admit it. You're a filthy little slut."

"I'm not so little," she giggled.

"I bet your hand is between your legs right this minute."

"I'll have you know I'm dressed."

"I'll bet. You're wearing panties and maybe a bra, and that's it."

"Oooo, the mystic man. He sees all, and tells all."

"No I don't."

"Sure you do!"

"I don't tell all, and you know that."

"Well ... you have a point there. And I admit that I'm only wearing panties. They say Gobble Me across the crotch."

"I believe that!"

"So you wanna play ... phone sex?"

"I thought we were. I'm too tired for anything else."

"Oh, foosball practice got you down?"

"Foosball your ass. It's football, Hayley, and it's damn tiring. Why I doubt I can get it up at all. I'm worried about how football is going to affect my sex life."

"Well, if it's any consolation, Jessie told me that Larry was after her constantly once the season started."

"Jessie told you that, huh?"

"She did."

"She tell you anything else?"

"She did."

"And what was that?"

"Just girl talk."

"Just girl talk?" I was wondering if she'd mentioned the favor I'd done for her.

"Yeah."

"Touch yourself for me. Make yourself good and wet."

"Oh, I don't know if I should. You're so tired and all."

"You do know how to bust a guy's balls," I said laughing.

"So, did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Make her cum?"

"You know I don't talk about people, Hayley."

"Ummm, she told me you ate her out."

"Did she? What else did she tell you?"

"Mmmmm."

"Hayley, quit playing with yourself for a minute. Answer my question."

"Huh? What?"

"Answer my question."

"Oh ... that Jessie person?"

I had to laugh, she was funny. "Yeah, that person."

She sighed, loudly and for my benefit, then said, "She said, her BF wouldn't go down on her, and someone told her you were very good at it. So she asked you and eventually you took her on, brought her off and somehow she got her BF to do it too."

"Sounds plausible," I said, not actually admitting anything, but certainly satisfying her curiosity.

"Don't worry Bree, it was well before we met. I'm not jealous."

"Shut up!"

"Does she taste as sweet as I do?"

Ignoring her remark, I said, "Show me that wet little cunt of yours.

"Mmm ... like this?"

"That's better..."

"Ooo, you make me so fuckin' hot!"

I do, don't I? Put your hand between your thighs..."

"Like this?"

"Yeah. Now, slide it over your cunt ... make your fingers wet..."

"Oh, you're so fuckin' bad!"

"And you're such a fucking slut ... look at you humping away."

I heard her groaning.

"Push them inside..."

"Ohhh!"

"Push them into that wet little cunt. Don't make me wait.

Push them in ... all the way..."

I could hear Hayley panting with exertion, as she forced her fingers in and out.

"Open your thighs wider ... I want to see!"

"OHHH, BABY!" she moaned.

"Such a little whore for me..."

"I'm gonna cum!"

Keep those fingers moving!"

"Oh, motherfucker!"

"Tell me ... admit it to me right now ... you're my dirty fucking slut!"

"I ... I'm you're slut!"

"You're my dirty fucking slut!"

"I'm you're dirty fucking slut!

"Tell me you have your fingers jammed in your cunt ... say it!"

"I'm coming!"

"Say it!"

"I ... I have my fingers ... and I'm coming! Oh, sweet Jesus ... I'm coming!"

I waited until she'd calmed down, then asked,

"Your parents home?"

"No until after eleven."

"I'll be over in fifteen, okay?"

"How will I pass the time until you get here?"

"Ask your fingers."

We were both laughing when I hung up and began getting dressed.

________________________________________

I went even though I was tired and had muscles screaming to be let alone.

Hayley answered the door in the nude, and I swept her into my arms, kicked the door shut and carried her to her bedroom, where she had our video with Sandra and us playing.

"Nice touch," I said, and knelt down between her toned legs. Her smell was so pungent and sweet, almost overpowering me. But I contented myself with stroking and squeezing her magnificent thighs, keeping a safe distance from her smoldering pussy.

Hayley began to moan as her frustration built. I teased her, sliding my fingers and thumbs back and forth, but just out of reach of her pussy, which was open and waiting for me.

"Bastard!" she croaked, telling me she loved this type treatment.

I spent several minutes kissing her, moved to her throat and left a love mark there for her to cover with make-up later. And even as we kissed, my hand began to massage her pulsing mound, then moved away to tease her navel.

"Do me, you bastard!"

"Isn't this pleasurable?" I countered.

"Do me like you did Jessie!"

"I never said I did Jessie," I said softly.

"Eat me, motherfucker!"

"Hey, sticks and stones..."

"Bree ... please!"

"Get off the damn bed!" I said firmly.

Not fully comprehending, she did it anyway, and I guided her into the spacious living room and set her down on the coffee table.

"What ... here?"

"Here!"

"Okay, okay!"

I had her lay on her back on the table and ran a finger along her wet slit.

She moaned, and raised her legs, placed her feet on the edge of the table. She was already open for me, but I spread her further apart with my thumbs.

She was shivering with anticipation when my face dropped to her center and extended my tongue before licking her juicy twat from top to bottom.

I stopped to savor the taste of her nectar as it ran out of her.

"What ... what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. Everything's right. I'm just savoring the very essence of you."

"Oh ... how fucking romantic!"

"Like that shit, huh?"

"You don't know how ... Oh! Do that again!"

She was referring to my tongue teasing her clit. I did it again, just to please her, and evidently did exactly that.

"Please don't stop," she said, looking down at me, her fingers touching my jaw.

I started poking and probing in and around her very slick entrance. My tongue began to forge in and out of her

"Ohhhh ... YES, BABY!"

I sucked softly on her labia; and her satisfied moans filled my ears. I changed tempo, sucking harder, even pulled her clit into my mouth. Her moans were now bouncing off the walls. I added a finger, sending it into her slickness as far as it would reach; pulled it back.

She spasmed. I added another finger, turned my palm upward, sent the fingers in again, but on a different path, flicking them forward and backward — eventually finding her G-spot.

Hayley knew what was happening. We'd done this bit before.

"Ohhh ... good! Ohhhh, that's ... great!"

I wrapped my other arm around her thigh, had that hand on her stomach, rubbing it intensely as I fingered her.

She was writhing at this point, if I didn't know better it would have seemed that she was trying to escape my clutches. However, I knew that wasn't the case at all.

I massaged the secret spot until she groaned and called out, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

And then with finality I understood all too well — "Ohhh ... I'm coming! Really coming!"

She squirted all over my fingers, spilling onto to my wrist and arm. I pulled my face and fingers away from her cunt and moved to her mouth, kissing her until neither of us wanted any more of it.

"So, how was that for you?" I inquired with a broad smile.

"Good ... so fucking good!"

"That's my little slut," I cooed, as her hand found my hardon.

"I see someone's nice and hard again," she giggled.

"Hey, I wasn't jerking off when we were on the phone."

"I know ... I was," she grinned lewdly, and slowly got up from the coffee table.

"C'mon back to my room."

"You think the video is still playing?" I asked.

"For sure ... it goes on forever. At least it seems that way."

Glancing at the screen, I saw that the video was at the point where I was kissing Janet, while in the background Haley's voice could be heard saying, "Good stuff! Great stuff!"

"Isn't that sooo fucking hot?"

I glanced at my boner, and replied, "We think so."

"We?" she said, and then saw what I meant, and laughed that lewd laugh again.

"Let's get down and dirty," she said. I nodded my agreement and we embraced.

Hayley straddled me. Her hands rested on my chest. I could feel the mouth of her cunt sucking at the tip of my cock, making me want to ram it in fully, but I managed to refrain from doing so.

I did, however, take hold of both her breasts and squeeze them. Her eyes were watching my hands on her breasts, then closed as her lower body began to move, gyrating those hips of hers and enveloping my cock in her cunt in a very brief period of time.

We both moaned with that satisfying pleasure encountered almost every time a cock sinks into a cunt.

Hayley began to ride my shaft then, breathing deeply while grinding backward and forward, forward and back; with my hands still glued to those marvelous tits as my cock reached its furthest possible point deep within her.

"This is... " She started to say.

"Fanfuckingtastic!" I improvised. Making us both laugh.

She lifted her ass up a little, then dropped down on me. What an exquisite sensation!

I looked at the facial expressions on her face as she rode me. Her little worry wrinkles that appear on her forehead are now happy wrinkles as she rose up and dropped at a faster rate. I released her breasts and gripped the cheeks of her ass. Hayley's hands took hold of my shoulders to steady her and we continued our fuck.

"Oh, baby!" I growled, "Your pussy feels so good around my dick!"

Hayley moaned, and accelerated her pace, pounding away at me. I gripped the cheeks of her ass and tried to help by lifting her, well, I was assisting her, not actually lifting, she had that under control.

"Oh fuck baby!" Hayley moaned into my ear, "Give it to me! Oh, give it to me!"

I wasn't really 'giving' her anything. She was doing the gifting, but I went with the flow, and was rewarded with a long, satisfying sound from her throat as she started coming on my pogo stick.

"Oh fuck baby! I'm coming all over you!" she announced, and triggered my ejaculation.

A short time later, Hayley laughed and kissed my right nipple. "Don't think I've finished with you yet," she said, and kissed the other.

"Hey, I was tired when I got here. You've exhausted me, and I've got two practices tomorrow."

She pouted, and said, "But what about our movie?"

"I know, I know," I said, "The show must go on, but let's give it a break, Hayley. With football practice practically draining off all my energy, I can't make a fuck film."

Then to placate her to some extent, "But I should have enough energy for you tomorrow night. That is, if you want it."

"Oh, baby, I want it. I do! So, we'll put the movie on hold."

"Good."

"So what time tomorrow?"

In the interest of moving things along, and not continuing with an almost daily account of my life in High School, I'm going to jump ahead to June of the following year. For the reader who simply can't go on without knowing what transpired during that short span, I shall summarize.

Football:

My initial effort playing quarterback went well, much better than I had any right to expect. We went 7 — 2, and got into the State playoffs, where I managed to complete a last second pass to Timmy Warfield and win the first game against Christian Divinity HS.

However, the next opponent, Benedict Arnold Military Academy, was a lesson in how much I had to learn about reading the defense. I was picked off four times, two going for touchdowns. We lost, 24 — 7, and that was that for our year.

Hayley and I continued seeing one another, and others; for she had this thing about sharing me with her friends. Of course, she put it all on tape.

Among "her friends" was Sandra, who rewarded me for seeing her through that horrible abortion with some torrid sexual escapades.

That brings me to my Aunt Nicole's wedding. My mother and I flew to Cincinnati with her fiancé, David Mitchum.

Oh, yes, Mom got him to give her a nice diamond ring during the Christmas Holiday. Their wedding date is set for the following June.

I like him, and we get along just fine. Mom couldn't be happier. And I should mention that although Hayley had planned on coming to Aunt Nicole's wedding as my guest, her father had a heart attack. Everyone thought it best that she remain with her family until things improved with his worrisome condition.

That brings me to Cincinnati — and Aunt Nicole, the woman who taught me more than I needed to know about sex.

With her fiancé, Julius Baxter, out of town on business, Aunt Nicole entertained David, Mom, and me until Mom yawned and sent David a pre-arranged signal and they "retired" for the night, leaving me alone with my aunt.

Nicole fixed us drinks as I told her about Hayley and why she hadn't accompanied us to Cincinnati.

I wasn't sure just how my aunt and I would act since she was about to get married, but she soon resolved that worry by bending forward in handing me my drink, (A scotch on the rocks — I was now considered an adult in more ways than one, it appeared.) and providing me a generous view of her almost forgotten breasts.

"It's been a while, Aubrey."

"It has. A lot's happened ... to both of us."

"You certainly have grown."

"You sent me those weights. They certainly helped."

"Have you grown ... elsewhere?"

"Possibly. But you'll have to see for yourself."

"I'm sure I will. But, tell me, are the girl's treating you all right?"

"Yes, thanks to your, um, advice."

"Mine and Krista's," she smiled warmly.

"Yes, Krista, and how is she?"

"Mrs. Von Kempf is now Ms. Smith. Ms. Krista Marie Smith."

"Oh ... what happened?"

"They got a mutually agreed upon divorce."

I found myself staring at my aunt's knees. She was sitting with her knees close together. As I was staring, her knees separated a little. More than a little; perhaps as much as four or five inches. A generous portion of creamy white thigh met my eye, and I felt my cock begin to stiffen.

Aunt Nicole gave me a dreamy smile, lifted her glass to sip her drink, and spread her legs a little farther apart. Now I could see a little bit of her panties. As we continued our conversation, her legs opened wider again.

Now I had a clear view of her crotch. I could see the dark triangle of her pubic hair, and just below that I could see the outline of her pussy lips through the thin material.

By now I had a full hard on. With some difficulty I took my eyes of Nicole's crotch and looked up to see her staring at me with a knowing smile on her face.

"Are you teasing me, Aunt Nicole?"

"I've asked you to call me Nicole when we're alone. And to answer your question, yes, I am. Do you like what you see?"

I didn't reply, but got up from my chair and got down on the floor in front of Nicole. I spread her legs farther apart, and then pushed her skirt up completely exposing her panties.

I could hear her rate of breathing increase as I worked her forward so that she was now sitting on the edge of the chair. With my right hand I began running my fingers gently over her silk covered pussy. My aunt responded to this by purring and pushing her hips forward.

"It's no accident your fiancé is out of town, is it?"

Her lust filled voiced rasped, "No, it isn't, Aubrey. I've waited for this for quite a while now."

"So have I," I told her, and I meant it.

I slipped a couple of fingers under the crotch of her panties, and pulled them to the side, exposing her pussy to my feverish eyes.

"Kiss me there!"

I leaned forward and ran my tongue lightly up the crest of her pussy lips. As I did this I could almost sense a vibration going through Nicole's body. When my tongue reached the point where her pussy lips were joined at the top I ran my tongue back down. I repeated this several times and then pushed my tongue as deep inside her pussy as I could make it go.

Nicole responded with a loud, "Yes!" I then locked my lips onto her pussy and sucked and licked her into her first orgasm of the evening.

After her orgasm, Nicole had me stand up and helped me out of my pants and shorts. Then she stood up and had me sit down. She knelt on the floor between my legs and began stroking my cock.

It didn't need any encouragement, as it was already rock hard.

I heard her giggle softly, and then felt an electric current rocket through me as she touched my balls with her ice filled glass.

"Keep quiet, we don't want to interrupt your mother and David ... or do we?"

"No! We don't want to have them coming downstairs," I said as emphatically as I could manage.

She laughed, and said, "No Oedipus complex for Aubrey, eh?"

"Not if I can help it. I have no interest in that area. Besides..."

"What?"

"I've already been with several mothers."

"That's my boy," she giggled again, "No pun intended."

Nicole took a sip of her drink, and took three or four pieces of ice into her mouth. I listened as she chewed and sucked on the ice before swallowing it.

"You'll like this," she cooed, and took me into her chilled mouth, swirling her ice cold tongue over the head of my glans.

There was no way I could have held off coming, and I told her. She yanked me from her mouth, and used her hand to pump my ejaculate into her empty drink. Then, while I sat back and tried to recover, she held up her glass and showed me the globs of cum in it.

"Here's to you," she said, and drained the contents in one large gulp.

"When did you start doing that?" I asked, for she had totally surprised me, displaying a side of her sexual personality to me that I had never even thought of.

"Erotic wasn't it?" she said with a lewd grin.

"It sure was," I replied, filing it away for a scene with Hayley when we resumed our film making.

Aunt Nicole answered my earlier question, "Well, I haven't seen you for a couple years, have I?"

"So ... there have been other guys," I said, regretting the words as they left my mouth.

"Have I asked you about your sexual conquests?"

"Yes, in a roundabout way."

"Oh, come on, I have not!"

"Okay, okay, I apologize. I shouldn't have said anything."

"Apology accepted, now would you like to go down on me? I'm anxious to see what all those other females have taught you."

"Could I please have another drink? I'm kinda thirsty."

Nicole made us another round of drinks and we sat and talked for a few minutes.

I put my drink down on a coaster several minutes later. Smiling at Nicole, I pointed upstairs and whispered, "Listen, they're not shaking the bed anymore."