Handsome Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, honey, don't tease me anymore," she said. "Put it in me, honey. Please, I want you to put it in me." She half sat up, reaching down along my body to grasp my cock. She lifted up on it, urging me toward her cunt.

As I moved forward, Maria Elena laid back. She spread her legs wide to welcome me and guided my prick toward the wet and waiting slot at the center of them. I held myself above her and hunched my hips forward. The head of my cock touched hair and then pushed through and forced open the lips of her cunt. Maria Elena had both hands around me, urging me into her. When the angle was exactly right, she pushed her hips forward and I slid inside about halfway. With eager little grunts, she bumped forward, eased back slightly, pushed forward again. Her hands transferred to my ass, gripping the cheeks and pulling me into her. My pelvis touched hers.

"Baby, baby, I've wanted you half the night," Maria Elena said. She talked in gasped phrases, punctuated by hip thrusts that forced me into her cunt. "When you touched my cheek ... I wanted to kiss you. I told myself I was going to let you ... do this to me. I got so wet right then. I promised myself I was going to let you fuck me."

I was shoving it to her steadily, now.

Maria Elena lifted her legs and wrapped them around me. She crossed her ankles and prodded at my butt with her feet to spur me forward when I pushed into her. She clung to me when I hit bottom, pulling both hips and breasts against me, almost lifting herself off the couch.

"Put it to me, lover. My pussy is hungry for you. Push your cock into me. Oh, my God, it's so good!"

I increased my pace. Maria Elena rolled her hips from side to side. She whirled them in a circle, first in one direction, then in the other.

I pushed forward, sinking my cock as deep as I could and held it there.

"Do you like that?" I asked. "Do you like it deep inside you?"

"Oh, God, yes!" Maria Elena gasped. "It fills me! I haven't done this in such a long, long time!"

I waited for her to come, then told her to turn around. "I want to give it to you from behind."

She rolled to the side, and let her knees slip down to the floor, presenting me with her ass cheeks. She laid her top half on the sofa, turning her head to the side and looked back at me out of the corner of her eyes.

"Put it in me! Quick! Oh, please be quick!"

I held my cock in my hand, and moved forward. Her slit hole was easy to find, and at just the right height. I pushed back inside her, rocking forward a little deeper with each short thrust, then backward a bit, then forward again until her ass cheeks were spread by my groin and her soft ass pressed against my stomach. I slid my hands underneath her until they grasped her breasts and, holding her by them, I pumped in an out of her increasingly slick cunt.

Maria Elena put her head down and fucked me back. She twisted her hips, making my cock roll inside her tunnel as it slipped in and out. "Ohhh, yes, baby," she said. "Oh, I like that!"

I lay across her back, pressing her into the sofa and into my hands that still held her tits. I bit the back of her neck, and worked my teeth down onto her shoulders, nipping and sucking. I couldn't move well in that position, so I pushed all the way in, bumping against her ass with short, rooting movements.

"Let me move," Maria Elena said. I rose up, thinking she wanted room for more active fucking, but she scrambled up onto the sofa on her hands and knees instead, pulling her cunt off my prick. Then, facing one end of the sofa, she put her head down on the arm with her ass sticking up.

I climbed up behind her, and fed my cock into her again. In one slick swoop I hit bottom. Maria Elena pulled her head back, twisted her head toward me and grunted. "Oh, shit, baby, that is so good."

Allowing my own need to come first, I slammed my cock into her cunt, again and again and again.

She rocked back and forth on her knees, eagerly meeting each push forward with equal force, maybe coming some herself, but I didn't care about her at that moment. I was coming, and coming hard and allowed myself to do so.

Even as I was spurting into her, she was moaning,

"Cum in my mouth!"

And then realizing what was happening... "Oh, no! No!"

After I enjoyed my release, I resumed pushing in and out of her twat again, letting my prick drag back until it barely hung within the lips of her pussy, and then slowly forcing it back into her all the way to the bottom. I felt her shudder as it went in, knew she was close to coming, or was coming, I hunched forward, jamming my cock all the way in, and slipped a hand around her to her clit, and stroked it with a finger.

She shuddered again and again. She flung her head down and wiggled her ass against me. I stroked her clit again and had her panting hard, whining a high-pitched tone with each breath.

Bracing one leg on the floor, I fed my cock to her, and flicked her clit repeated with my finger at the same time. The whine changed to a singing, keening cry. "Oh God! Oh, my God!" Maria Elena gasped, "Give it to me, baby. Oh, fuck me!"

I slammed it into her again and Maria Elena started to cum with a choked whimper. She jammed a pillow into her mouth to muffle her passionate cries, pushing her ass back against me in a rapid series of thrusts, jamming my cock all the way into her. Her hips bucked out of control, jerking back from the touch of my finger in exquisite pleasure-pain. Maria Elena came in a series of shudders that rolled outward from her cunt, which clutched at my skewering cock.

Finally, she stopped, gasping. I held myself deep inside her.

"Would you like to do this again? Just like this, and make more money for doing it than you make in a month at the store?"

"You want me to whore for you?"

"No, I want to fuck you. Just me. But with a camera filming us."

"Porno movies?"

"Yes, porno."

"How much money?"

I gave her a figure on the low side. She kissed me, and husked, "For you, I do anything. Can you get it up again?"

________________________________________

The alarm clock woke me at five to seven.

School day, shit! I hit the alarm shutting it off, get up and trudge to the shower. I heard my mother downstairs getting ready to head out to the office.

I wondered if she'd still be by the time I got downstairs. Feeling guilty about letting her leave without saying good morning, I half stumbled down the stairs and greeted her with a peck on the cheek. It's obvious she was waiting for me and I appreciated it although I don't let her know. Hell she knows anyway.

"Could you reach in the fridge and get me that baggie of carrot sticks, sweetie?"

Of course I can, and do. I take a glass and fill it with milk. If Mom weren't there, I'd have drunk from the container, but she was, and I didn't want to piss her off.

She thanked me and started to leave, then turned back and kissed me on the lips. She had a run in her pantyhose, but I didn't mention it. It would bother me for the remainder of the day. I don't know why I did things like that, but I did, consistently.

I drove directly to the MacDonald's and joined Tim Battle and J. P. Pacillo, my center at a corner table. Through the window watched the girls passing by on their way to school as well as the occasional older woman, either stopping at MacDonald's for coffee, or going into the insurance company building next to MacDonald's.

We talked about tits and asses, comparing them; and the others bragged about imaginary conquests. I never talked about my "conquests" and they knew it, and when I interrupted them, they knew without being told that I've "had" the girl in question and put an end to whatever they are speculating about her.

Bam-Bam Eddie Norton, my former left guard and now our middle linebacker joined us all fired up about a little chat he had with Coach Spagnitello earlier. Eddie wants to go to Notre Dame, it's his obsession, and the coach nurtures it almost daily to keep him on track, But from the coach's comments I doubt Notre Dame will be calling on him.

" ... that's what Coach told me," he was saying. J. P. gave him an irritated look as he bit into his sausage and egg muffin. Tim just grinned at me and said nothing as usual.

He had a way of conveying the damnedest things with a grin. I wondered if he did that with the girls too. But since we had never double-dated, I wasn't sure.

"Try not to take everything Coach says to heart, Eddie, he's always trying to motivate people. You know that," I said, looking him in the eye.

"Aw, I know, Bree ... but geez, he's got contacts, you know, and I want..."

"To go to Notre Dame," both J. P. and Tim said together.

That turned Eddie off. In the sudden silence Tim announced, "That's where they came up with the phrase 'dumb jock' — because of ideas like that!"

"Okay, okay!" I said quickly, wanting to cut off the fight that was about to occur in MacDonald's and get us barred from the place, possibly even suspended from school.

"He's only ragging you, Eddie, don't take it to heart."

"I don't like the way he kids," Eddie snarled.

"Water off a duck's ass," I said again hoping to quell his anger.

"Ain't a duck's ass, Bree," Tim said.

Everyone looked at the usually quiet wide receiver.

"It's a duck's back that all the water runs off."

"Who gives a shit?" Eddie snapped, but we could see that his anger was dissipating rapidly.

"Anyone study for the English test today?" I asked, knowing the answer beforehand.

"Naw," Eddie replied.

"What test?" J. P. asked as if a test were an alien topic.

"I ready," Tim said, and went on a spree using Ebonics, just to have fun with us white boys. "Mrs. Robbins flashed me yesterday. She gonna give me the answers and just maybe a little something extra."

"Get fucked, Battle," J. P. said.

"Thas right. She gonna maybe fuck me. I'll let you guys know when it happens too. Just to see the looks on yo faces."

Tim was really into his act now.

Eddie couldn't contain himself and asked, "How do you know this, bro?"

"Bro? You callin' me 'Bro' now? I knows you got a tan, man, but is you tryin' to pass?"

"No, I'm not trying to pass. Now what the fuck are you talking about? And try English, since that's what Mrs. Robbins teaches."

"I'm saying she flashed her tits at me yesterday, and it wasn't the first time she did it either."

"She really flashed you? I asked, going with the flow.

"Shit, yeah, she flashed me. Just lifted up her blouse, let me glom on her big titties."

"No she didn't," J. P. said.

"I swear she did. Just lifted her blouse and showed me everything. Lawd, but she's got these melons hanging there."

"She's old enough..." J. P. said, but stopped short of using the word 'Mother."

"Two watermelons bouncing in a hammock ... and I am partial to watermelon. No racial remarks, please," Tim said and flashed his sparkling white teeth at us.

I was laughing. Eddie joined me, but J. P. hung back. He was thinking about the image of Mrs. Robbins actually showing Tim her tits. He seemed to relish the thought, and that kept me laughing longer than I would have otherwise.

"Tim Battle, you can catch the impossible pass, but in this case, you're a liar," I said, and tapped him playfully on the shoulder.

"Maybe so," he said laughing with us now, "But Shelly Summers showed me her ass last Wednesday."

That might have been true, and I made no comment on the subject, but J. P. bit again, and we were off on another entertaining tale from Battle, a man who could certainly make us laugh.

________________________________________

The following Saturday you'd have thought we lost the game the night before instead of winning it 23 — 20. But at the team meeting that morning, the Coach didn't seem to have noticed.

"You may not know it," he ranted, "but Faraday Prep has got the weakest offense in the District. Yet we gave 'em 20 points! And this week we come up against a real powerhouse in Jackson. Looks like we're gonna get plowed over."

I sat there; muscles stiff, my left shoulder ached from being sacked three times. There had been nothing wrong with Faraday's defense.

Especially the two monsters that seemed capable of picking up and tossing aside Oringello and Lemingello Johnson.

Coach Spagnitello finally got around to our offensive lines play.

"Webster, you have too much coffee or Coke before the game? I counted two times you let that guy draw you offside's. Two! My God, all he had to do was twitch his nose, and there you go.

"And you guys have to give Morgenthall more time. My God, Lemingello, I counted four times it looked like you gave up to soon — let them skinny junior high school kids run right past you and half kill, Morgenthall here."

And that's the way our team meeting went. Then it was quiet for a moment, the only sound being that of the projector as it keep spinning the reel of last night's game.

"Right there!" Coach said, "Now that was a good effort Johnny Mack..." Coach paused, hit the rewind and watched Johnny Mack Brown repeat his 85 yard scamper into the end zone with what proved to be the game winning score.

"We got us a lot of work to do. And we start Monday. We gonna have us a good year. Yes sir, it's gonna be a good year."

________________________________________

Now, I'm going off track a bit, but this has to be put in somewhere, and this is as good a place as any. P. J. likes to tell a story on me in which he claims I went from being a good football player to a legendary one on a sunny day during P. E.

Some of us on the varsity were playing a game of touch, just jacking around. Our game and a softball game were kind of intruding on each another, and none of us were far from the high-jump pit.

I happened to catch a pass and was side stepping people. On my way to a touchdown, I scooped up a grounder between second and third in the softball game and threw out the runner at first base; then without breaking stride, I sprinted over to the high-jump pit and cleared the bar at 6-6. And then I trotted into the end zone. That evening I went on a double-date in Hayley's daddy's Cadillac, not only did I screw Hayley in the front seat, but I smooth-talked Jessie Von Broklin into giving Curtis a blowjob in the backseat while Hayley and I looked on. It really was a great day.

Oh, and only two days later, Hayley sweet-talked her into making a video with us that wound up making us $40,000. Oh, yeah, we were big time operators for a while there.

________________________________________

Many of the girls I encountered while playing quarterback were a hidden minefield of delight. Their expressions of arrogance intrigued me. Their manner of dress, which varied dramatically, always proved deceptive — underneath, the plump ones wouldn't be that plump, and the skinny ones wouldn't be that skinny. The fact of the matter was once I got beyond their icy glares and worked my way to the goal line with one of them, what I'd have on my hands was a squealing, back-clawing, lust ridden, talk-dirty-to-me, won't spill a drop, Nympho-acrobat.

It's a damn good thing for me that I was truly athletic.

________________________________________

Hayley and I were churning out two movies a week and that meant Saturdays and Sundays, since those were the only days we had to actually shoot the films. I, of course, had football practice every day, with most games on Friday nights.

That left Hayley to set up things such as locations, (easier than one might think to accomplish) and extra cameramen, or women. (We found that some of the girls had greater artistic talent than the men who walked around with boners sticking out while working.)

Then Hayley suggested using a previewed script for the first time. It was a great idea and I knew it, but I must have had a weird look on my mug as I wondered just who was going to write these scripts.

Hayley grinned at me and said, "You look like somebody licked all the red off your lollipop."

"Well, yeah ... I mean who's gonna do it?"

"I've got two college guys, um; actually one of the guys is a girl. But they're English majors and they're into porn in a big way. I see no reason why they can't take a particularly good story and hone it down to something we find manageable."

That was her father speaking, really, Hayley picked up a lot of his management expertise from trips to his office, and applied them to our little business.

That was when I told her about the three girls I'd found.

Hayley asked me if I'd actually broached them about making porno films.

I told her that Noreen wouldn't fuck for us, because of her professor/boyfriend, but that she would suck a dick and take it up the ass.

Hayley nodded, and said, "We can work with that. How about this ... Sissie?"

"She's good to go. But..."

"No buts ... what is it?"

"No missionary. Doggy is good and so is her on top. Anal is good, and she likes to suck a cock. Um, she won't do another woman."

"Sounds like you found a bunch of retreads, Bree. What about the third one?"

That would be Maria Elena. She likes to fuck and needs the money. She's up for anything."

Okay, let's start with this ... Sissie. She sounds like she might actually be able to recall a complete sentence while getting it on."

I picked up a copy of the current script and after reading ten pages, smiled and gave Hayley a thumbs up. Then I reached for the phone and called Sissie.

I met Sissie at a coffee shop in the local mall. She slid in next to me at the two-seater table I'd picked in the corner for maximum privacy.

I went with a direct approach. "You look tired Sissie. What have you been doing since I saw you last?"

Sissie frowned at this and pulled a small mirror from her purse and examined her face.

I chuckled and followed with, "I hope whatever it is, you're enjoying it."

"The truth is I can't make my rent this month."

"And what might that be?"

"Four hundred and ten dollars. And it's due tomorrow."

I slid the script across to her. "You play Tania. Starting on page three."

She took the script from me and opened it. When I saw that she was reading it, I reached in my pants pocket, pulled out a roll of bills and peeled off five one hundred dollar bills and slipped them under her coffee cup.

When Sissie saw what I'd done, she began to flush, starting at her neck and ending at her forehead. "This ... I appreciate this ... but I don't know if I can do it."

"Read on. It'll be you and me."

"And who else?"

"Camera personnel, director and probably another actor or two."

"Why so many?"

"We might be shooting another scene a few feet away."

"A few feet away?"

"We make lots of features. The more sex we shoot, the more money we make. It's that simple."

"And is this all..." She held the bills out to me.

"There's more, don't worry. Your rent will take care of itself after you make a couple films for us."

I sipped my coffee while Sissie thought it over.

"Tell me more about ... this business."

Sissie listened intently and seemingly unmoved at first as I described the scenes that we created, and how we played to the camera putting our own gratification off as long as possible. "The cum shot sells the film. The bigger load me, or the other guy can produce, the bigger impact there is on the viewer."

From the expression on her face it occurred to me that she may not have seen a porno film, and so I asked if she had.

"No ... but I've heard about them. But making one ... sounds weird."

I nodded, and said, "Yes, that's exactly how I felt about it the first time. Like, this is so weird. But it isn't weird at all. Because what I found through doing it was a very erotic form of role-play."

"I can imagine." Sissie laughed. "I lie there screaming, crying out for some guy to fuck me stupid? And, oh yeah, he's pumping into me and telling me he loves me, and stuff like that."