Handsome Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't turn away from me, but leaned closer and asked "Like an open relationship?"

"Sort of," I told her, "except we usually date other people together. The problem is—and this may sound strange coming from a guy ... most women are just looking for a quick romp. It's like 'Oh I've never done a threesome before; gotta cross that off my lifetime to-do list.'"

She chuckled. "No, I can see how that would be annoying." She took a closer look at me. "How old are you, by the way?"

"Twenty-one," I lied. "And, if you don't mind me asking ...."

She licked her pouty lips and said, "I just turned thirty." That said, she quickly turned away and spoke with her blonde friend who apparently had had one too many drinks.

I was about ready to write the whole thing off as a mildly pleasant conversation, but then she turned back to me. Out of the corner of my eye I spied Sigourney approaching us.

"And you're not seeing anyone?" I asked.

"No. I just broke up with a married guy who said he was in an open relationship—evidently his wife didn't agree."

I laughed, slipped my arm around Sigourney, and made the necessary introductions. "Elaine, Sigourney..."

Elaine continued. "Yeah, I was stupid to fall for that. I was in a relationship through most of my twenties and just moved to Cincinnati a year ago, so I feel like I have some catching up to do."

"Nothing wrong with that," I said. "Now if you ladies will excuse me."

I left for the bathroom as the women started their own conversation. When I returned Sigourney was already holding Elaine's phone number in her hand. Our new companion had to take care of her drunk friend and so, after giving us each a kiss on the cheek, she left the bar.

"Funny how that worked out," I told Sigourney.

"Would you like to go home and fuck?" she said with a lewd smile.

"I thought you'd never ask," and hopped off the bar stool and escorted her out of the club.

________________________________________

Except that at twenty past one Sigourney's phone rang. I was spending some time between her lovely legs when she answered, and loudly squealed it was Elaine wanting to come over.

Sigourney gave her directions and we stopped what we were doing, put some clothes on, and waited for her to arrive.

While Sigourney made us all drinks, I took Elaine on a tour of the apartment. When we reached the walk-in closet, I grabbed her by the loops on the waist of her jeans and pressed her ass against the aching monstrosity in my pants.

Her voice was high and sweet: "Oh!" she squealed, sounding very much like Sigourney had when hearing her voice on the phone. I liked the sound of it and kissed her; found she had had the good taste to rinse her mouth with a strawberry flavored mouthwash, and removed her top.

I was admiring the slope of her breasts when Sigourney caught up with us. I took Elaine's large right nipple into my mouth and Sigourney took the left.

Elaine began to purr.

I helped both of them undress and looked on as they melted into one another, I took a moment to admire Siggy's deep tanned skin pressed against Elaine's pale white. To my surprise, Elaine with Siggy's mouth at her genitals, reached out and took hold of my cock, sucked it for a few precious seconds then let it go as she started to come from Sigourney's magical tongue. I glanced at my dick and saw it was coated with a glistening sheen of her saliva.

I started stroking my dick, not enough to make me come, but enough to keep it hard and at the ready. Meanwhile, Elaine, on all fours, nestled her face between Sigourney's thighs.

The scene took on an almost spiritual significance as the ritual, and it was a ritual, played out.

Sigourney called out, bringing me out of my reverie, "Sorry, what did you say?" I said. Sigourney moaned breathlessly, "I want you to fuck her while she's eating me."

I dropped to the floor, Elaine arched her back, reached between her legs and spread her plump labia for me, enabling me to slide into her tight little oven.

I had one of those hardons that last forever because of all the fucking I've done earlier. But it still feels great—ain't nothing like a fuck and there ain't no such thing as a bad fuck—even though my knees are killing me as I pump away while Elaine munches her way to Sigourney's soul.

The women changed positions, and I got behind Sigourney, but as soon as I slipped into her, her cunt started making fart-like noises. She is mortified and says so. But Elaine laughs and tells us, "It happens a lot. It just means your pussy's happy."

That sets Sigourney and me to laughing and I can't fuck for the time being. The girls segue into a rousing sixty-nine while I recover my sensibilities.

Twenty minutes later Elaine's lithe body was riding my leg, reverse cowgirl, mashing her lips against Sigourney's, moaning as my fingers slipped into her shorn but not completely shaven twat while Sigourney cupped a heavy breast in her palm and whispered something into Elaine's ear.

A little later we learned that Elaine enjoyed a good spanking. It started with a tentative slap across her backside as she leaned over the coffee table. Encouraged by her little yelp of delight, I cupped my palm and delivered another blow, and then another, each strike harder than the last.

Sigourney joined me, each of us working a side. Elaine's cheeks turned crimson; my hand felt like it had fallen asleep. She refused to cry "uncle," our code word, and gasped when I bit down on the pale, lovely flesh above the crease between buttock and thigh. She purred when Sigourney clamped her teeth around her nipple.

When we stopped spanking her, Elaine begged to suck my cock. Happily, I pummeled the back of Elaine's throat as she made a series of "Gok, gok, gok" sounds while deep-throating me. Sigourney caught me off-guard when she slipped a finger up my ass. Tensing for a moment, I cradled Elaine's head in both hands and flattened the tip of her nose against my abdomen. I held her like this, marveling at her ability to open her throat, and thought about what this might look like in one of our films. Her eyes were watery by the time she uncoupled from me. "Was I good or what?" she said, blinking rapidly. Then Sigourney shut her up by plunging her finger—yes, that finger into her mouth.

This seems the place to say I've found that many women love to suck and lick and kiss and nibble and even chew their partner's fingers and hands while getting it on. Elaine never commented on the flavor the finger might have left in her mouth, but sucked it until Sigourney took it away from her.

I immediately offered her my cock, which she readily accepted with an impish smile. Then her mouth gingerly kissed the head and shaft. I was leaking so much precum that strands of fluid were connecting to her lips as she moved back from each kiss. My dick was throbbing and I made it jump, startling her. (This little trick never failed to amuse my female partners. I never understood why more guys didn't do it.)

She took me on like a sex-starved bitch in heat. Once she had bathed the entire surface of my dick with her lips, she started at the base and ran her wet tongue in long strokes to the tip. She only licked upward. As she pulled away from the tip to move back to the base, strands of the mixture of her saliva and my precum remained connected for a moment before breaking away. Only when she had completed licking all around me did she return to the tip.

Planting an open-mouthed kiss on the head, her mouth opened as if in a French kiss. Her mouth descended, taking my dick into her. The feeling of warm wetness was all encompassing. I knew I was going to cum in her mouth. There was no avoiding it. She watched me as her mouth moved down over me. Her cheeks pulled in as she sucked on the upstroke.

I felt powerless to break the eye contact. I watched as I was helplessly drawn to my impending climax. Then, just as my dick started to throb announcing my impending ejaculation— Sigourney attacked Elaine's pussy with her tongue and Elaine lost control of the situation and let me fall from her mouth, which had opened involuntarily from the shock of Sigourney's pleasuring assault.

Of course I maneuvered myself so that I was able to have at Sigourney's magnificent twat while she gnawed away at Elaine.

Siggy was already sopping wet from the licking she taken from Elaine earlier. The sheet where my left hand rested was already wet, and I could smell her familiar odor of arousal before I could see the gloss on the bottom of her lips. Pushing my nose against her asshole, I extended my tongue, ran it along her slit then settled into a comfortable position and had at her.

I extended my tongue and touched her clit. Siggy jumped, trying to pull away from the sudden touch. I laughed and renewed the contact, sliding my tongue across the sensitive nub of flesh. She pushed her hips against my mouth this time. I tried to see what she was doing to Elaine, thinking I'd copy it. But I couldn't get an adequate visual from where I was. I could hear Elaine's rasping breath as she gasped for air; heard her scream, "God Almighty! I love that!"

I laughed into Siggy's cunt. The smell and taste were overpowering. I breathed into her pussy and she let a moan escape her lips. I began licking her pussy in earnest. The middle finger of my right hand entered her fully. When it pulled out and reentered, it was joined by my index finger. On the next trip, my ring finger joined in. Each time, her moan was louder as I stretched her and rubbed against the sensitive ridges of her entrance.

It took me a minute to realize that she was emulating me and trying to fist Elaine as I was her.

She tore her face away from Elaine's cunt and snarled, "You'll never get that hand in me, Bree. Leave it at four fingers; maybe watch me fist her!"

Then her legs closed against my face and I concentrated on her clit, but continued fingering her as well. I felt her hips lift off the bed and she gave a moan that became a scream. I pushed all three fingers inside her as far as they would go and held them there, feeling her pussy contract around them as she came.

I realized there was more than one scream that I was hearing, and leaving my fingers deep inside Sigourney, I moved enough to get a clear look at what Elaine and Siggy were doing and saw Sigourney's fist in Elaine's twat to the wrist. Elaine was having the orgasm of a lifetime and Siggy was just slightly behind her. Returning to my previous position, I rested my chin on her mound and tongued gently around her outer labia, helping her come down from Mount Olympia or wherever the fuck she'd gone.

"Oh, wow. That was so incredible," Elaine said after swallowing hard and licking her lips.

"Yeah, fucking incredible!" Sigourney said a heartbeat later.

"Did he do you like you did me?" Elaine inquired.

"Almost," Siggy replied. "Only he couldn't get his fist in me. But he sure as hell tried."

Sigourney pulled my face to hers. She kissed me, tasted herself in my mouth. Then, she held my face in her hands as she licked her juices from my cheeks. When she had finished, she kissed me again. Elaine was waiting to kiss me when Siggy finished with me. I let them both have their way with me, and then loudly announced, "I'm hard again."

Both girls laughed at me. "Is that a threat?" Elaine asked.

"Have you taken a good look at my manhood?" I shot back.

They laughed again then Elaine said, "You're so smug when you say that. Do you really think you can make me scream?"

"I didn't do so badly a moment ago—and that was with only a few fingers and a tongue. I saved the most devastating weapon for last."

"Devastate me," Elaine giggled and spread her legs apart.

"I want your ass, Elaine. Are you game?"

"I don't know," she demurred after I'd made my intentions known. "You might be too big for me."

I smiled because I knew this game. Most of the sluts, um, I mean girls, auditioning for our fuck films play the same game. "It's too big", or "It will tear me apart," or "It hurts ... take it out!" Then they're lubed up and one of the guys is deep inside them and they're begging to be pounded into oblivion.

Elaine was no different. She uttered a breathy moan when her asshole gave way to the probing of my index finger. Rising from the couch, I let her gobble me up so that she was now impaled at either end. Not satisfied that Elaine was receiving enough attention, Sigourney crouched behind her and lapped at her cunt beneath my pumping digits.

I still laugh when I think of what Sigourney said after I'd convinced her to give assfucking a try. "That's not bad at all! It's like taking a shit over and over again."

Still, Elaine had her doubts, and I was not about to rape her. Sigourney came to the rescue by volunteering to take it up the ass first. "It's really easy," she cooed while Elaine frowned in disbelief.

I bent Siggy over an easy chair, (no pun intended) she was relaxed, (a big part of easy entry) and she knew just how to angle herself. I watched her round buttocks jiggle as I penetrated her ass.

There is something subtle in the way a woman's smooth anal muscle wraps around one's glans that makes assfucking so fucking good.

Evidently an ardent voyeur, Elaine sat some distance away and studied us as if she expected a quiz on our technique. When her turn came she made me wait, kneeling over her purse and fiddling around with something in there. It turned out to her personal lubricant. Cherry flavored and scented. Not that I was about to taste it.

"Let her get on top, Bree," Sigourney suggested. I nodded and lay down on my back and Elaine straddled me. Siggy grasped my cock and slowly, delicately pushed me into Elaine's well lubed asshole. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. She lowered herself onto my lap, hesitatingly, the way one might step into a very hot bath. I rose inside her.

"Go slow," I suggested, and she did.

I felt myself being slowly absorbed into her anus. I shuddered when she capitulated and then tensed around me.

"Oh yeah!" she exalted on realizing that she could, in fact, take my bazooka, and probably then some.

We established a working rhythm, with her slowly rocking back and forth while Sigourney whispered slutty things to us.

I slipped out of Elaine when she rose a little too high.

"Oh! Put it back!"

I did, and it felt wonderful going back in.

"Oh, yeah!"

"So, you like it up the ass, eh?"

"Yeah! You wanna cum in there?"

"Okay, I'm almost there, baby."

"Come in me!"

I was at the brink.

"Here it comes!"

"Oh, yeah!"

"Feel it?"

"Yeah, oh, yeah, I feel all that cum in me!"

I kept on pounding into her.

"Oh!"

"Something wrong, Elaine?"

"Oh ... oh, my god!

"What?"

"I ... I didn't think I would..."

"What?" Sigourney was asking the questions now. "What is it?"

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Sure I do all the time," Siggy assured her.

"Don't stop! Oh, shit, don't stop!"

I pumped harder.

"Sweet Jesus, I can't believe this ... it's so fucking good!"

The sweat was pouring off the two of us but we kept at it, me pumping, she meeting my thrusts with her jack-hammering pelvis.

"Don't stop!" Elaine moaned, she seemed exhausted, but continued fucking.

Finally I couldn't go any more and stopped.

She began to whimper, "No ... No!"

I flopped out of her ass and heard a soft fart emerge from her anus. I laughed and then both of them were deluging me with wet, sloppy kisses.

I came about ten minutes later with both of them sucking and licking my cock and balls. I was finished and that was that. We toppled onto the bed and fell asleep in a heap of tangled arms and legs.

________________________________________

Around 5:30 that morning I got up to take a leak and grab a glass of water. Elaine joined me in the bathroom, seemingly fascinated with how I unerringly hit the toilet without sprinkling the sides.

"My husband, I mean my ex-husband, always pissed all over the place. I could never go to the bathroom without cleaning the bowel."

"My mother took pains to teach me properly," I said with a grin.

"You're lying, but I love it," Elaine laughed quietly. Sigourney could be heard snoring lightly in the bedroom behind us. Elaine bent over, showing me her ass. "Look you can see your semen trickling out of me."

I could.

I palmed her ass. "You've the loveliest ass," I said.

"I'm wet. Are you hard?"

"See for yourself."

"Oh! You are so hard!"

I sat down on the toilet and pulled Elaine onto my lap.

"Put it in and ride me. But keep it quiet."

Elaine was very wet and I slid into her pussy with ease. After a minute or so of slow fucking she began to moan softly.

"You like this, Elaine?"

"Yes!" she hissed. "I love it. I never dreamed that when I saw the two of you in the club that we'd wind up like this."

"You never thought it would be anything like this did you?"

"No ... I thought..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"C'mon, you were going to say something."

"No, no I wasn't."

I kissed her, turning her face to mine. Her tongue surged into my mouth. We kissed a long time, and all the while I ground my cock into her while she moaned into my mouth.

We broke apart and I exhaled against her shoulder.

"You are one delicious piece of ass," I whispered into her ear.

"You have the nicest cock," she replied.

I kissed her again then slowly eased her off of me and we made our way into the kitchen. I lifted her up onto the counter, ate her pussy for several minutes until she came quietly, and then as the dawn crept in through the kitchen windows, I half carried her to the table, had her lean over it and took her ass the second time.

Entry was considerably easier this time. All she said during the entire fuck was, "I don't believe this!' I think she said it three times. She came quickly, but her moans went up several octaves and woke Sigourney, who wandered into the kitchen clutching a towel to her body in case someone new had come into the house.

"Up early, I see," she said and sat down next to us and watched as I fucked Elaine harder and harder until I came emptying my balls in her ass.

"Jesus Christ!" Elaine gasped.

"How many times did you come?" Sigourney inquired innocently.

"I ... I think, maybe seven."

"Seven! Jesus ... did you save anything for me, Aubrey?"

"I think she's including those when I was eating her."

"Oh, thank God, then you've saved me some."

"You betcha, baby," I laughed and waved my limp dick in her direction.

"Elaine, you'll have to get him hard for me. Be a dear and suck him for a while will you?"

"Sure, Sigourney, I'd be happy to. Bree, why don't you sit down here?" she indicated the kitchen chair next to Sigourney. I sat down and she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth and started sucking.

I kept looking at the clock on the wall as Elaine worked on me. It took her seven minutes to get me hard. She removed me from her mouth with a satisfied grunt, said, "There, you're a big boy again. Sigourney?"

"I'll take it from here," Siggy laughed, and dropped the towel to the floor, took me by the cock and led me to the bedroom. Elaine followed and sat down cross-legged at the foot of the bed.

"Take me, Tarzan" Sigourney laughed and spread her legs in as erotic an invitation as one could wish for.

I knelt at the juncture of her thighs, and slowly embedded my cock in her. She sighed. It was a gratified sound and I lifted her legs, placed them over my shoulders and leaned forward until my chest was against hers, separated only by her thighs. I pushed harder and my dick penetrated her as far as was possible.

"Ooof," she grunted. I heard Elaine snicker, then laugh out loud. "He can get in there, can't he?" she giggled.

Sigourney caught her breath then said, "I think I can feel you pressing against my cervix."