Handy Andy - One and Six Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent fish -- -- satisfactory cooked with the right amount of seasoning. The cook knows how to cook fish -- if I do say so, myself." Andy stated.

"Also, excellent vegetables, drinks, and dessert -- -- well prepared by the woman chief." Stephanie replies, and softly laughs.

Their eyes meet -- both softly laugh. Then both pairs of eyes are lowered, as they look at the topless person sitting on the other side of the picnic table.

"Last one in the water for a quick swim does the dishes." Stephanie called out as she quickly removed the rest of her clothing -- -- and dashed into the water.

"No fair! You did not give any advance warning!" Andy shouted out. But soon, he completely stripped and followed his V S L F into the cool water.

Their swim lasted only for five minutes, or so -- the water was very cool. But it was refreshing and relaxing. Sharing a single large towel, each dried the other off. Both sat on small folding chairs that Andy had brought -- and let the sun complete the drying.

"You stay here, Andy. I am going to put on some interesting clothes and give you a strip show."

"You are already stark naked. You are going to get dressed in clothing -- just so you can undress?"

"Correct. Please stay where you are."

"OK. But please bring me a beer when you return."

Many minutes pass. But finally, Stephanie returns with a long neck bottle of beer. She is wearing a cover-up that has a printed abstract pattern colored red, yellow, and black. Only a few inches of a sheer long gown is visible below the cover-up. She is wearing hose and sandals. Her lips are covered with a thick coating of bright red lipstick.

Andy starts sipping the beer from the long neck beer bottle.

She bends over Andy's naked body -- -- and leaves three red imprints of her mouth on his upper cheeks and mouth. Then Stephanie slowly moves away. Twisting and turning her body, she takes off her cover-up.

Her gown is both sheer and opaque. A slit in the gown goes from the bottom of the gown directly upward toward Stephanie's slit. Her breasts are covered with a red opaque fabric -- the shape of her breasts is evident, but not the details. Her nipples are covered with black cord fashioned in an abstract design. The juncture of her legs is covered with the same opaque red fabric -- curves are evident, but not the details. An abstract design of black cord covers her genitals. The balance of the gown is yellow, some fabric is sheer and some is opaque. Parts of her body and upper legs are very evident through the sheer fabric. Parts of her body are completely hidden.

The sheer and opaque fabrics provide both knowledge and mystery about her body.

"Very nice, Stephanie. You are getting me interested in your body."

"I think that a little mystery about a woman's body makes the man more interested."

"Correct. We have been stark naked and very intimate in the past and we have known each other's body. But some mystery about a woman's body gets the man interested in exploring her body."

"That is a round about way of just saying: 'A partially covered female body gets a man's rod moving.' "

Andy softly laughs as he continues sipping beer from the long neck beer bottle.

Slowly, Stephanie pulls the gown up -- almost to the juncture of her legs. She is wearing thigh high black hose. Then she lets go of the gown, it again covers her legs.

She pulls the gown up again, but this time her red thong panties are uncovered. A very small red triangle of fabric covers her genitals. She slowly turns around. Her ass cheeks completely cover part of the red string, only a few inches of the string is visible were it attaches to the red string around her lower waist. Once again, she lets go of the gown, it covers her body.

Finally, she pulls the gown up and over her head. She is wearing a black bra, the red thong panties, thigh high hose, and sandals.

"Take it off, Baby. Take it all off." Andy softly says, several times.

Slowly she walks toward Andy -- twisting her body as she walks toward him. She leans forward and kisses his chin. Several more bright red lipstick prints are made as she kisses his upper chest. Combined together, the red lipstick prints make a straight line pointing downward.

Andy continues to sip beer from the long neck beer bottle.

Stephanie leans against a tree and removes one sandal. Then, very slowly, she removes one of the thigh high black hose. She walks to Andy and says: "You may remove the other sandal and hose."

Soon she is wearing only the black bra and the red thong panties. She bends over Andy and puts several more red imprints of her lips on Andy's body. The line is longer now -- and the last imprint is on his lower abdomen, just below his navel.

"You are getting close. A few more red kisses and you will have reached your destination." Andy says, and smiles.

"Maybe the red road will curve and avoid the telephone pole sticking out of that hairy brush heap." Stephanie replies.

"Possibly. But I believe you are headed toward my pole. You have told me that you like my pole -- especially when it is hard and inside your body."

"Yes!! I enjoy having your pole inside my body."

Now Stephanie is standing close to Andy, she reaches around her back and unhooks her bra. Slowly it slides down her arms and is tossed onto her other clothing.

Then, Stephanie bends over and plants a red kiss close to the base of his organ. Several more red lipstick imprints are made on his pole.

Stephanie stands up. And says: "I am yours. Undress me."

In only seconds, Stephanie to stark naked. Her legs are spread.

For a few minutes, Andy rubs her clitoris. Then he slides down her pink treasure and rubs her pussy lips with two fingers. Finally, he pushes his middle finger into her moist love tunnel and finger fucks her. A second finger joins in the fucking. Andy continues sipping beer from the long neck beer bottle.

Then, Andy rubs the mouth of the beer bottle on her clitoris. He pulls both fingers out of her vagina -- -- and places the mouth of the beer bottle against her pussy lips. He pushes the bottle against her moist pussy lips, they easily separate as the mouth of the bottle enters her cunt. Quickly the entire neck of the bottle is hidden inside her body.

Stephanie is bottle fucked for several minutes. Then Andy pulls the bottle out of her cunt -- -- and again sips some more of the beer. He swallows both the beer and some of her natural cunt juice.

"I love the combined taste of cunt juice and beer. Much better then some type of fruit juice with beer."

Again, Andy inserts the long neck bottle into Stephanie's cunt. And coats the bottle's neck with cunt juice, as she gets fucked with the long glass neck. At last, he pulls the bottle out, and offers Stephanie a drink of beer.

"Would you like to drink some beer flavored with cunt juice?"

Stephanie smiles. But she reaches for the bottle and drinks the remaining beer combined with her natural juice.

"Please get down on your knees. And give me a nice blow job."

Andy's V S L F is soon on her knees. Her face close to his manhood. She opens her mouth and engulfs his entire organ. The blow job starts. She also starts massaging his balls with fingers of her right hand. Fingers of her left hand are rubbing Andy's chest and nipples.

Stephanie slowly moves her lips up and down on Andy's manhood. Frequently her lips touch his matted pubic hair. Now she is moving faster, Andy's penis is no longer flaccid -- -- it is partially erect. No longer can her lips touch his pubic hair -- she focus her sucking activity on his cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft.

"Nice, Baby. Nice! I love having you suck my cock. Do you like having my cock in your mouth? Would you like me to have my ejaculation in your mouth?"

Stephanie mumbles her answers, as she continues her sucking activity on Andy's pole. She continues to massage a pair of balls.

Andy reaches down and plays with one of her boobs and its teat.

"Yes. I enjoy feeling your cock grow larger in my mouth. But I prefer to have your ejaculation inside my love tunnel."

"Very pleasing, Sweetheart. You know that some people say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. But I think the way to my heart is through my hard erection."

"Yes -- through your hard cock." Again Stephanie mumbles, Andy's cock fills her mouth.

"Suck me, Baby. Suck me hard and fast."

Stephanie does as requested. She is rapidly moving her lips down and back on Andy's shaft. His cock starts to throb -- slightly.

"Let's move to the 69 position. I want to suck your pussy lips and clitoris -- -- while you continue to suck my cock and balls."

Andy has his back on a blanket that had earlier been placed on the small beach. Stephanie straddles his face and lowers her hips.

Then she resumes the blow job. She is bobbing her head up and down -- -- slowly. She wants his ejaculation in her vagina, and not in her mouth. Head bobbing continues for many minutes -- slow and easy. Her sucking activity is focused on his cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft. His manhood is sticking straight up -- but is not throbbing.

From time to time, Stephanie stops her cock sucking. And licks and sucks a ball into her mouth -- then she releases the ball. But quickly sucks and releases a ball -- often.

"Yeah, Baby. I love my cock in your mouth. And I love you licking and sucking my balls. Wonderful. Pure pleasure."

"I am pleased that you are receiving pleasure, Andy."

"I am. I am."

Andy briefly looks at her pink treasure -- he is very familiar with the folds of her pink flesh. As she started sucking his cock, Andy starts licking and sucking her clitoris for several minutes. Then he licks and sucks her pussy lips. One of his hands is rubbing her back. His other hand is fondling a breast and its nipple.

Each feels a sudden guest of wind. But it is still comfortable being stark naked and outside.

Stephanie continues her slow head bobbing -- his shaft remains hard, but is not throbbing. Andy continues his genital stimulation of licking and sucking her clitoris and pussy lips. Slowly, some of natural moisture flows from her body and partially covers her pussy lips. Andy swallows her natural cunt juice.

Finally, Andy says: "Would you like me to fuck you -- missionary position."

"Yes. Yes. I want to feel your bare cock inside my bare cunt. I want to feel your cum hitting me deep inside my body."

As they move, each feels the cool wind gently blowing across their naked bodies. Each looks up and see grey clouds. But neither one shows any concern. Stephanie is on her back, her legs spread wide. Andy gets between her legs -- his hard cock head is touching her pussy lips.

Andy pushes forward, slightly. His swollen cock head easily pushed her pussy lips apart and entered her moist cunt. His shaft followed. The initial penetration was deep --but slow. Andy pulled partway out, but pushed in again. His bare cock head explored her cunt. Repeatedly.

Now the wind was blowing somewhat harder. A few drops of rain hit the small beach and the lake water. But no rain drops fall on Andy's back.

Andy's bare cock continued exploring Stephanie's bare cunt. Only now each penetration was quicker then earlier. But the penetrations were deep -- frequently his balls hit her ass.

It was starting to get darker -- the wind continued to blow. More rain drops were falling -- several drops hit Andy's back. But he either did not feel the drops or ignored them. Now he was moving his hard cock rapidly in and almost out of a warm moist tunnel.

Then Andy pushed his arms underneath Stephanie's legs. The inside of his elbows locked with the inside of her knees. Slowly, he pushed forward -- -- her legs touched her boobs. She was practically doubled over.

The rain drops continued to fall. The wind continued to blow toward the naked couple -- -- they continued fucking on the beach. But Andy did not pay any attention to the rain drops. He was very busy fucking Stephanie's moist cunt.

Like a piston moves very quickly in a lubricated cylinder of a car engine -- Andy's rod was moving quickly in Stephanie's moist and lubricated cylinder. He was starting to get her engine going -- she moaned and sighed. Often she indicated pleasure with words like: "Yes. More. Harder. Faster. Fuck Me."

Now the rain continued to fall even faster, Andy's back was getting wet.

"It is starting to rain, Stephanie. I am getting wet. Let's continue our sex in the camper."

"No. Not now. I am slowly starting to have an orgasm. Fuck me harder -- -- I want an orgasm and I want you to have an ejaculation deep inside my vagina."

"Are you getting wet?"

"No. Your body is providing a nice umbrella for my body and face. But I am feeling some water on my legs. Fuck me, Andy. Fuck me now -- until we both come."

"My body is not that large."

"It is large enough to keep me from getting too wet. Less talk, and much more cock activity. Start ramming my cunt faster with your manhood."

The rain continued -- somewhat harder. The blowing wind pushed some small waves toward the beach. Andy's feet got wet from the splashing waves. But Andy continued fucking her cunt -- as fast and as hard as possible.

The rain continued. Andy's ramming and pounding continued. Finally, Stephanie's body started to quiver. Then quiver even more. Deep inside her body, a wave of motion started -- then spread through her entire body. Her body shakes and jerks several times. She had her orgasm.

"Oh, Andy. That orgasm was wonderful. But I want another orgasm. Please continue fucking me. Please do not stop."

"But it is raining even harder. My back is wet."

"My cunt is wet. Your cock is very hard. I want to continue this magical time. I want -- no I NEED, another orgasm."

<> <> <> <> Andy does not say anything, but he thinks: This broad wants a good fucking. I am going to give her many excellent fuckings -- -- now and during the balance of this trip. When you have a stark naked broad under you -- -- you ram and pound her cunt with everything that you have. But pace yourself: sometimes fast, sometimes slow, and even stop briefly. Stay hard and in her cunt as long as possible. Fuck the bitch. Give the bitch a fucking that she will remember a long time. She says that she wants a good fucking -- -- give it to her. <> <> <> <>

Andy continues ramming and pounding his hard cock into Stephanie's moist cunt. Several minutes pass -- but at last her body quivers. Another wave of motion develops deep inside her body -- then moves through her body. Her body shakes and jerks several times. Stephanie has had her second orgasm.

The rain continues. Andy continues pounding his cock deep inside her cunt -- -- for many minutes. Andy knows how to control himself. Finally, his erection grows slightly larger.

"I am starting to come. Yes. Yes"

Andy's cock seems to explode -- his cum shots out and lands deep inside her cunt. Finally he pulls out. Stephanie grabs her damp clothes. Both quickly walk to the camper, open the door, and get inside.

Outside the rain continues to fall. The blanket remains on the beach, the dry area where Stephanie laid down is getting wet. The rain continues to fall.

"That is a first for me -- -- rain falling on me while I had sex." Andy stated.

"I got more rain on me when we quickly walked the short distance to the camper -- -- then I did when we were have our sexual exercise."

Inside the camper, the couple ate a simple evening meal: canned tuna sandwiches, cold beans from a can, fresh fruit, cookies, with white wine. There would be no fresh fish cooked outside over charcoal this evening.

The nude couple talked about a variety of subjects, then played cards. Light from the battery powered lantern cast an interesting pattern of light and shadows on the two nude bodies as each moved about the small camper. It was a small camper -- the person moving frequently touch the bare flesh of the person sitting down.

At last, still stark naked, they laid down on the bed. Several blankets covered their bodies.

"If you wake up before me, I would appreciate a hand job – blow job in the early morning. I would love to wake up with my hard erect cock in your mouth."

"I believe that I could do that -- any time."

Outside, the rain continued. Inside, sleep came slow for both. The noise of the rain hitting the camper's metal roof kept both awake for a long time.

FISHING & CAMPING -- SECOND DAY

It was quiet inside the camper, apparently the rain had stopped sometime during the night. Some early morning light fell on Stephanie's face.

Andy was still sleeping, as Stephanie woke up. Gently, she pulled the covers off his lower body. Then put a small amount of lubrication on the tip of his flaccid penis. For several minutes, she looked at Andy's small penis and hair covered balls. But she had looked at his equipment before -- she was very much aware of feeling his penis grew inside her mouth. She was well aware of the pounding that his swollen cock could give her cunt. And she remembered the tight fit of his erection inside her ass.

And she remembered the excellent and long fucking she received last night -- -- outside while it rained. She also remembered the very pleasing orgasms that she had -- -- and feeling Andy's cum hitting her moist cylinder. She knew that the sexual activities of last evening would be remembered for a long time.

For a few minutes, she gently fondled his flaccid penis with her fingers. His organ started to respond and become slightly aroused from its long sleep -- -- but Andy continued to sleep.

Stephanie moved slightly and opened her mouth. Now her lips touched his matted pubic hair -- -- as his penis started to grow larger inside her mouth. Quietly, she started bobbing her head up and down on his flexible shaft.

The early morning blow job continued. Now, Andy's cock was almost completely aroused -- but most of the shaft was hidden inside Stephanie's mouth. Several more minutes passed, Andy woke up, and looked down over the cover on his upper body. He saw his manhood appear, then disappear as the blow job continued.

Their eyes meet, as Andy smiled and asked: "How long have you been sucking my cock?"

"About ten minutes." Stephanie mumbled -- his erection almost filled her mouth.

"Very nice. Please continue sucking my cock, Baby. I like watching my hard cock appear, then disappear into you mouth."

The blow job continued until Andy's cock started to slightly throb.

"Thank you for the pleasure. I don't want to have an ejaculation now. I want to save my cum for this evening."

"You want to go fishing. Right?"

"Yes, after breakfast. Fish, Eat Lunch, then Fish some more -- Eat again. Fuck when it is dark or becoming dark."

They were still nude as the simple breakfast was eaten: energy bars, fresh fruit, and canned juice.

Now dressed, both walked down to the shore and tilted the small row boat on its side to drain out the rain water that had accumulated in the bottom of the boat. Stephanie got into the boat, Andy pushed the boat away from the shore -- then got in.

"It appears that we will have a nice day to fish. Blue sky and thin clouds -- -- I don't think that we will have any rain today. And the lake water is calm. I only see some water movement where several mountain streams enter the lake."

In twenty minutes or so, he had rowed the boat diagonally from their camp site to the Northeast shore. Only two other boats were seen on the lake, but several people were fishing from the shore.

Again, Stephanie fished using an old rod, bobbin, and artificial bait or fish eggs. Andy used another of his favorite flies and was casting. From time to time, Andy rowed the boat West along the shore, with frequent stops to fish.