Hanging Out with Jodie

Story Info
Jodie dares me to be naughty in a nightclub!
1.4k words
4.08
39.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I started working at the nursery and began to make friends with the girls there. They were all local, and were mostly just out of college, so I was one of the older girls. I soon struck up a friendship with a few of them and we used to have a laugh and muck around at work. One girl in particular became a very close friend, Jodie.

Jodie was only just 19 when I started so I was four years older than her, but we got on really well. She lived a few miles away from my house with her parents in a bit of a rough village. Jodie was your typical chav, really tanned skin from too many sun beds, loved her cheap jewellery, and loved tattoos. She had several, most notably a 'tramp stamp' on her lower back and various others on her feet, back and arms. She was also shorter than me, chunkier around the waist and had a much bigger bust. All in all we were quite a pair, very different, and yet it worked, we were good friends.

So we used to go out with the other girls, into Reading or Basingstoke for a night out, or to the pub. However Jodie and me often shared a taxi out, or one of us would drive so the other could drink. She'd often crash over at mine and vice versa. However Jodie would often get into arguments with some of the other girls, over very childish stuff, the problem with being a bit thick and working in that environment I guess. So one night just the two of us went into Basingstoke, got the train in and we'd share a taxi back.

Anyway so we got into town and headed for Liquid, the night club. As usual we were dressed very differently, Jodie liked low cut tops which showed of her ample bosom, and I preferred leggings and a tightish pink top that I thought showed of my legs nicely!

We got in, for free, always handy being a girl the clubs just let you in, and went to the bar. Downing a few shots we began our routine of crazy dancing and generally running all over the place. I loved the attention from the boys, particularly when they were with their girlfriends, and tried to dance as provocatively as possible. Helped being with Jodie as she swung her tits wildly, and gyrated against me!

So as we got drunker Jodie and started daring one another to go and chat to boys. First of all I dared her to speak to one good-looking guy, then she dared me to chat to a bloke who was obviously with his girlfriend. She gave me the evils! Upping the anti I dared her to go and snog a bloke, which, Jodie being Jodie, she did. I laughed my head of and when she came back she had such a cheeky grin.

"Ok Sammi, your turn! Will you do whatever I dare you to?"

I giggled, at this stage not knowing how dirty Jodie's mind was. "Yeah, sure whatever!"

So Jodie trotted off to the bloke she had just kissed, whispered in his ear and brought him over. Hmm, where was this going?

"Sammi, this is Mikey!"

"Hello" I said, wondering what she had planned.

"Hi!" responded Mikey in a pretty gruff voice. He had dark hair and was quite cute, I could see he worked out!

"Well, Sammi, are you ready for your dare?" Jodie asked me before turning to mikey and winking.

"Yeah sure, what is, tell me tell me!"

Jodie started laughing, "I dare you to give Mikey a blowjob, in this club!"

Oh my god. What did she say? No, she didn't? Initially I was shocked, she laughed and Mikey winked at me. I was about to shout at her and walk off, when I think the alcohol took over. I smiled. I looked at them both, then grabbed Mikeys hand, and said "fine, o problems!" Jodie was slightly taken aback, but then she acted very coolly, and led us both towards the toilets. We all sneaked into the girls, amazingly it was empty. I couldn't believe it, it had been a while since I was in the toilets with a boy! All three of us squeezed into one of the cubicles, Mikey stood in front of me and I got onto my knees. I looked at him and then at her, took a deep breath and then proceeded to unbuckle his belt and slowly slide down his trousers. I pulled down his boxers, and out popped his cock. It was already semi-erect and stirring to life, completely shaved, and much lighter than Mikeys tanned face and hands. Oh well here goes!

I closed my eyes and leaned forwards, my lips gently touched against the end of his cock and my right hand swiftly moved up to grasp the base of his shaft. Kissing his head I slowly wrapped my lips around him and edged my head forward. He stiffened immediately in my mouth, I could feel him hardening rapidly. My left hand moved up under his shirt and began caressing his stomach, whilst his hands slid behind the back of my head and pulled me in.

I'd forgotten Jodie was there all I vaguely remember her saying "Oh my God!", maybe she didn't think I would have done it. But I did. My tongue started licking around his head as I forced myself down his shaft, taking it in, slowly at first, but then up and down, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. My right hand played with his balls. After forcing my mouth most of the way down his cock, I pulled my head back up and let his cock slip out of my mouth, several lines of slobber connected his cock to my lips and chin, but I looked up at him, then at Jodie and smiled.

"What are you smiling for, I want to see him cum in your mouth!" Said Jodie, pretty harshly, and with that she grabbed my head turned it back round towards Mikeys fully erect dick and pushed me down. I slid my mouth down either side of his cock, making it nice and wet, letting it slap me on the cheek. Then I held it in my hand, wrapped my mouth around his head and began sucking, up and down, until I had all of it in my mouth and could feel myself choking. He held my head down, and I could feel Jodie now doing the same, telling me to suck it harder. I was so aroused, and could feel my nipples hardening, and my left hand pushed down into me knickers and felt how wet my pussy was getting!

I continued sucking away, taking brief pauses so that I could spit onto his cock and wank it with my free hand. I was desperate to finish, as I suddenly became very conscious of the fact that someone was using the cubicle next door! Shit, what if we got caught, there were three of us in here! Fortunately Mikeys breathing began to get deeper and he was beginning to gyrate his hips against me, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. I just wrapped my lips as tightly as possible around his dick and let him go.

Then it happened. He paused, began grunting and held my head there. I knew what was about to happen and tried to pull away, but Jodie and Mikey held by head rigidly, with his cock in my mouth. Then he exploded. I felt the first spurt hit the back of my throat and I wanted to gag. He was cumming in my mouth and I could feel it sliding down my throat. Jodie told me to "swallow it Sammi" and there wasn't much else I could do. Another spurt came out of his cock and I just took it. Oh my goodness Sammi what am I doing? I on my knees in a club toilet, swallowing some strangers sperm in front of a girl I have only known for three weeks!

Jodie was laughing as Mikeys limp cock finally rolled out of my mouth, I grabbed a tissue and began wiping the mess off from around my chin and lips, when there was a sudden knock at the door.

"Excuse me, what are you doing in there?" Asked a threatening voice.

Shit.