Hank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caressed her back and ass with my hands and told her, "Just relax honey. Take a deep breath and let it out slowly a couple of times. I'm not going to plunge into you I promise. I'm just waiting for your muscles to give up the fight and let me in. Diane's hand went under Tammy and I knew she was touching Tammy's pussy again. Then Diane was under Tammy and with one hand on her pussy Diane put her other hand on Tammy's right breast and slowly caressed and teased her as Diane's fingers toyed with her pussy and clit. I heard Tammy moan softly and I increased my pressure a little. I had about half of my cock head in her but it wasn't going to be easy for Tammy. I pressed harder and Tammy half moaned and half cried out in pain but she pushed against me to show she wasn't giving up.

Then I heard her say, "Oh God it hurts but don't stop honey. Diane keep teasing me please it really helps and feels so good. My cock advanced a little more and I knew that as soon as the head passed her sphincter muscle I could go all the way in. With Diane finger fucking her Tammy moaned and mumbled, "God I want to do this. Oh fuck Diane be careful or you'll make me cum." The next time Tammy moaned I pushed even harder and Tammy cried out much louder as my cock popped past her ring and I was in my wife's ass. I held still and told her, "My cock is in your ass baby and the worst is over love."

"Oh fuck that hurt. Move for me honey so I can feel your cock in my ass."

Diane had stopped fingering Tammy and moved up to kiss her. As they shared a deep kiss I eased my cock forward and then back again, forward and back again in a slow rhythm. Then Tammy took a breath and let it out before saying, "I'm doing it, I have a cock in my ass."

Diane kissed her cheek and told her, "And it's not a small cock either. My first time was with Tory's small cock so it was easier."

"Honey pull your cock out and put it in again."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes please?"

I pulled back until I popped out of her ass, added more gel to my cock and her ass hole and then pressed against her again. She groaned again said, "Do it quick this time honey. Fuck me hard for a minute."

I wasn't about to do that but I did press hard and fast and with Tammy crying out I was buried in her ass again and proceeded to fuck her for several strokes.

"Yes, it's getting easier. It hurts but it's not as bad now." I continued to fuck her for a few more strokes and then she said, "Let's stop for now." She turned onto her back and smiled at me in triumph. "We really did it."

"Do you still want to try it again?"

"Yes, now I know I can do it and I'm going to like it I can tell." I kissed her and then wiped the perspiration from her upper lip and brushed her hair back from her face.

"You are one tough and determined woman honey."

"I want to do this for us. I want to experience sex in every way that I can."

Diane smiled and told her, "That takes in a pretty wide variety."

"I know, isn't that fantastic? Don't you want to do that?"

"I have to admit that there are a lot of things I want to try and not just in the area of fucking."

I smiled and said, "Do you two realize how we talk since Hank visited us? None of us minces words now. It's fuck, suck, pussy or cunt, cock and balls. I've never known either of you women to use any of those words except in the those of an orgasm maybe."

"Whatever he did to us or for us he did one hell of a job."

Diane didn't care that my cock had just been buried in my wife's ass, she kissed the tip of my cock and said, "You're going to be almost as sore as Tammy most likely."

"Not too sore to make love to you again."

"In my ass?"

"Wherever and however you want it. And at the risk of boasting, as often as you want it."

"I'll put you to the test before this day is out."

"Great but right now I'm going to shower and shave."

"Tammy told me, "Don't forget to shave your cock and balls."

"See what I mean? Before she would have said my private parts or something like that."

Diane got up and said, "And before I wouldn't have considered us fucking but now that's all I want to do. Tammy can I try Jake or do you want him to yourself?"

"I'll share, just let me know when."

Just before I left the room I said, "I wonder what we'll come up with next?"

"I have a few ideas."

"I do too and some of them are pretty far out so I'll save those for now."

It didn't take me long to shower and rather than take the time to trim around my patch of pubic hair I shaved it all off. If we didn't like it all we had to do was let it grow back.

Chapter Fourteen

It was almost two and a half hours before Jake returned and he came in smiling. "I'm done and I'm not heading back to Phoenix until about Sunday." The four of us had a light lunch and Jake asked Tammy, "What did you do with the morning?"

"Mark and I tried anal sex for the first time."

"Fantastic, how did it go?"

"It hurt like hell at first but we made it. I'm still sore back there but I loved it."

"I hope I get to see that before I leave."

"If I have my way you will see it and in the next day or so."

Diane moved over next to Jake and said, "Tammy tells me you're a good lover."

"I'm glad she thinks so but maybe you should find out for yourself."

"That's what I was thinking too but you have far too many clothes on."

"That's easily cured," and he stripped and tossed his clothes aside. I was good with that because I wanted to make love to my wife. Tammy and I were a little slower and more loving and sensual than Diane and Jake were. They were fucking like they were in a marathon and Tammy was on top and riding my cock as we looked at each other and I played with her tits. She wasn't far from an orgasm and Diane was just finishing one when I saw motion off to my right and heard a woman gasp. It didn't register with Tammy at first but as soon as I saw the woman I knew who she was. It was Katy, Tammy's boss and her husband Dave.

Tammy finally looked where I was looking and she stopped moving as she stared in disbelief and mumbled, "Oh my God."

Katy was trying to recover but her lips were moving with no sound. Dave was staring first at Tammy and then at Diane's tits since she was in profile to him. "I...I don't know what to say. We're sorry to barge in like this."

Tammy swallowed and said, "I don't understand."

Katy managed to say, "We were told to...I mean he said we should just knock and come in and that you were expecting us. It's pretty obvious that isn't the case."

"Who's...oh shit, Hank told you right?"

My cock was still more hard than soft and was still buried in Tammy as we gathered our wits and continued with a six way stare.

Tammy was recovering very nicely as she asked, "How long have you known Hank?"

"Oh maybe two weeks or so. He's an amazing man."

"Yes he is amazing."

"Forgive us for staring but...it's so exciting seeing the four of you like that."

"If you know Hank and he sent you over here you might as well get your clothes off and join us. Mark was about to take me in the ass for only my second time."

"Oh you'll love it once you get used to it," was Katy's advice. Katy was almost six feet tall but rather slim and that gave her an elegant quality. Dave was more muscular and both of them were a good ten years older than we were but I was curious about Katy. It only took me a second before I realized I wanted to fuck her given the chance. Tammy moved and caused my cock to twitch and start to get fully hard again and as we watched our two new guests get bare assed Tammy helped herself to my cock by rising up and then lowering herself onto me until I was buried in her to the hilt. She lay down on me and then reached out as far as she could and retrieved the lubricant but Dave came over and said, "Let me help you." He moved behind Tammy and worked the gel all over her ass and then there was a pause until she felt Dave's cock pressing against her tender ass hole. "Oh God Dave I'm still sore."

"I'll be gentle love." My cock was still in her pussy as far as it would go and we moved only slightly to keep the tease going as he pressed against her and she moaned as she looked at me in disbelief. She was going to have two cocks in her at the same time. She couldn't believe this was happening but suddenly she knew that it had to happen. She hadn't even seen Dave's cock but it didn't really matter. She knew my cock was larger than average so if she could take me she could take Dave too. She kept her hips moving slightly and I was toying with her clit or we would kiss and I'd play with her tits. Tammy could hardly breathe and I wasn't in much better shape knowing Dave's cock was knocking at my wife's backdoor and wouldn't likely be denied entry. I was still sore from taking her anal virginity so I wasn't too sad to have Dave see to her needs just this one time. Tammy looked at me with her mouth wide open and her eyes went wide and I was sure he was about to break through her resistance. All of a sudden she gave out a scream and stopped moving completely. I could feel Dave's cock slide up her ass as it pressed against my cock. Now it was just one membrane separating our two cocks. Tammy's eyes were watering and she licked her lips as he slid back and then into her again until his balls were tapping her ass. "Oh fuck," was all she could utter at first. Then it was like she was possessed as she started to move and mutter. "Yes, fuck my ass with your big cock. Hit me hard damn it. Oh fuck yesss...don't stop fucking me in the ass. Hurt me and make me cry but fuck my ass and make me bleed. Shit I wish I had a cock to suck right now."

It took Jake seconds to fulfill her request and she grabbed his as he started to fuck her mouth and I pinched her nipples. She was half crying and half moaning around Jake's cock and held onto his hips for support as she took him down her throat without even realizing she was doing that. She tried to tell Dave to fuck her ass faster without taking Jake's dick out of her mouth. The sight of Tammy going crazy with lust was getting to all three of us guys as Dave pumped her and she did her best to move on my cock while jacking Jake off and sucking his cock as best she could.

"Shit you're ass is so damn tight Tammy I can't hold back anymore. I have to shoot my cum up your almost virgin ass sweetheart," and he rammed into her so hard she was knocked forward slightly ramming Jake's dick down her throat again. She almost bit him as she worked on him and then he came in her mouth and all over her face and my chest. That sent me over the top and I emptied myself into her just as she lay down on me and kissed me passing Jake's spunk into my mouth to swallow. Dave's cock was still in her ass but he eased back until it popped out. Jake had retreated to Diane while Katy was watching the proceedings. I had cum but all I had to do was lie there so I wasn't used up like I often was. With Hank's spell still working my cock slipped out of Tammy and dropped down but it was still partially hard and I knew it would be back with minimal effort from Katy.

Tammy was used up and would have little interest in sex for some time but I was still ready to play some more. Diane and Jake were toying with each other as they recovered so I focused on my next partner. I kissed Tammy and left her lying there to recover and went over to Katy. "It looks like you were left out of the action and that's not fair."

"I guess I was in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"If you would like I think we could correct that error very nicely."

"Perhaps we can at that."

"I've never fucked a long legged beauty like you so I just hope I'm up to the task."

"I have a feeling we can have a good time. Let's go over by Tammy so she can watch us while she rests."

"Very sensitive of you." I followed her over and we lay on the carpet no more than a couple of feet from Tammy and started to kiss and explore. That lasted only a few minutes and then she rolled she took my cock in her mouth and started to suck and lick me as Tammy looked on with passive interest. Katy was a good cock sucker and I wasn't in a hurry to have her stop so I paid attention to what I was doing and occasionally nibbled at her small clit. Actually it was a lot like Tammy's but after sucking on Diane's miniature dick everything else seemed small.

My tender cock was enjoying what Katy was doing so I put a finger to her rosebud and teased her ass as I licked and sucked her pussy. I was thoroughly enjoying myself but I wanted to fuck her before she made me lose control. I broke our arrangement and turned until my cock was over her pussy and eased into her as Tammy and Dave watched us. For an older woman her pussy was tight and she was anything but a passive partner. I had to give Tammy and Diane the number one and two spots but Katy was doing herself proud and I wanted more of her. Diane came over and watched us for a minute and then lowered herself onto Katy's face and then kissed me as I tried to continue pumping. Katy was quick to see to Diane's desires and it wasn't long before Diane was moaning and looking at me as I fucked Katy faster and faster. It looked like I was going to lose control before I wanted to so I slowed just slightly and kissed Diane again before resuming my rapid fucking of Katy. Katy's muffled voice came to me then as she finally started to moan and buck her hips and she must have been eating Diane faster or something because Diane started to climax and watching that sent me over the top and I unloaded my cum into sweet long legged Katy.

Dave and Katy finally dressed and after giving Tammy a warm kiss on the lips told her, "We have to have a talk next week." We walked them to the door and with more kisses exchanged they left the four of us to sort out what the hell had happened. Tammy turned to me and after putting a finger into her ass she pulled it out and showed me a red finger. "He really did fuck me until I bled. Did you see the size of Dave's cock? How did he ever get that up my ass?"

"By ramming you and making you scream and bleed."

"But the hurting stopped and most of the bleeding has stopped too. I'm not bleeding inside, just at the opening."

"That's good. You sure went wild with all three of us seeing to your needs."

"I'm sure that will never happen again but what an incredible feeling to have three cocks tearing into me. God I get hot just saying that." Diane was close to Tammy and said, "If we ever get that chance again I want to experience that too. I almost came just watching you go off the deep end."

Tammy turned to Jake and said, "Thank you for letting me suck you."

"Honey I was getting as much out of that as you were."

I asked Tammy, "Did you ever suspect your boss of being so free spirited and adventuresome?"

"Never. At work she is so proper that I would have never believed she was so liberal even if somebody had told me they had seen her in action." What a day this is and it isn't even over."

Diane dropped onto the couch and said, "It is for me for awhile at least."

Jake sat down in the side chair and said, "I think we're all done for awhile at least.

Chapter Fifteen

It was some time before we started to stir and that was just to the kitchen where Diane and Tammy made us eggs, sausage and toast for lunch. Not traditional but very tasty and it helped us get a little of our energy back. Jake and I offered to clean the kitchen but Diane said no that they would take care of it so we went to the living room and sat down. "Mark did it bother you to grab my nuts while I was fucking Tammy?"

"Not at all. In a strange way I enjoyed it in fact. Diane was the one that explored your ass but believe it or not that crossed my mind."

"You're shitting me. You bi?"

"Not at all and I have no idea where that came from. That's our secret by the way."

"Sure, no problem. I don't understand how the four of us have gotten to this point. Until this visit I'd never done more than kiss Tammy's cheek. Not that I didn't want to do more of course. Then this time as soon as I was inside I wanted to be all over her and she didn't rebuff me at all.'

"She said she almost made love to you right then. It's that damn Hank thing, I know it is. I love what we're doing but how long can it last? Will we always be like this now or are we just experiencing a temporary thing that will be taken away from us?"

"Who the hell knows but something tells me we're well short of having it end."

"What more can we do?"

"Depends on how weird or kinky we want to get. We can go all the way to sicko if that's what we decide to do because it's just the four of us. If we don't explore everything we can think of this time we may never get another chance again. I mean we may revert to our old way of thinking and looking at things and all of this could stop as fast as it started."

"That's a depressing thought."

"Dave sure did do a number on Tammy's ass."

"Holy shit did he ever and it sent her out of this world. She was fucking going out of her mind with passion."

"I saw her believe me. Heard her too."

"Have you ever taken it in the ass?"

"Not with a cock. I've had dildos up my ass though."

"Big ones?"

"Big enough."

"I mean big as a cock?"

"Bigger. I had a girlfriend that got off on that and she kept coming home with larger fuck toys to use on me. I could take a two inch one with ease."

"Holy shit. I've used dildos but never one that big."

"It's like you told Tammy, it's all in the relaxation and practice."

"I'm sure it is. So did you like it when your girlfriend fucked you with the dildo gigantus?"

"Yeah I did. I mean I don't know if it was that or a combination of the other things she'd do to me. You know, suck me and so forth."

"Sounds like she was pretty far out herself."

"She was a constant surprise."

"So you dumped her?"

"No she dumped me. I guess my ass hole wasn't big enough for her or something."

"So would you ever let yourself be fucked in the ass by a guy if Tammy or Diane asked you to?"

"Hell probably. I mean what's the difference between a soft cock and a not so soft dildo? At least it would be warm and real. Would you?"

"Hell yeah, why not? Like you said what's the difference?"

"I guess this is another one to keep to ourselves at least for now."

"It would probably be best."

"Listen to us. We've known each other since grade school and we've never talked about this."

"I know. It's still more of that Hank shit I'm sure."

"Well at least we're opening up to each other."

"Yeah and you got to fuck my wife."

"When I get married the next time I'll return the favor."

"Just make sure she's fuckable."

"Well hell yes. Should I get your approval before we get married?"

"Mmmm, probably not necessary, I trust your taste in women."

"You better since I have the hots for your wife and your best friend."

"I do love to fuck Diane that's for sure."

"I'm about even between Tammy and Diane especially when I think about Diane's amazing clit, but never tell that to your wife."

"Oh hell no. Sucking on Diane's clit is like sucking a small cock. I figure that if I can do Diane I could do a guy just as easy."

"You're shinin' me right?"

"Nope. Another confession I guess."

"Another secret from the women."

"Maybe not. Maybe they'd like seeing that."

"You suggesting you suck me for them?"

"Only if they wanted me to. I'm not suggesting it, I'm just baring my soul to you."

"The way we're going I suspect it could happen before it's over."

"I'm okay with that. I'm not living for it but I'm okay with that."

"This is fucking unbelievable."

"Ain't it though."

Tammy came in and just missed the last part of our conversation and said, "Diane and I are going to get dressed and make a grocery run. Then we'll fix us a really tasty and different dinner."

1...34567...14