Hanna Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discovered later that Hanna didn't have just the first floor, she owned the entire building, as well as another, more modern apartment on the other side of town. I also learned that the area she used for the foundation's activities had been built in what had originally been the hotel's reception cum ballroom. Although great care had been taken in preserving the original decorative work, the place had been gutted of things like the old kitchen and toilets. That space had then been remodelled, providing her with a bed-room and private sitting room beyond the newly installed kitchen and bath-room facilities.

Then, although it would have taken an architectural expert to notice it, the ball-room had also been divided, providing a good-sized lounge area and converting the rest of that space into one suitable for the foundation's unusual activities.

But as I said, all that information only came later, all I saw that first evening was a tastefully furnished lounging area having the usual setting of comfortable chairs and side tables. I did notice that whilst the walls on three sides were decorated with several fine paintings and a few ornately carved mirrors, the longest wall was hung with no more than floor to ceiling velvet drapes.

But from the moment the lift came to a halt I really had eyes for only Hanna. Although she was again dressed in a business suit that I was beginning to recognise were a series of variations on a theme, to me she looked simply beautiful. The crimson shirt beneath the jacket set off her pale complexion and dark hair, and the exquisitely cut suit did the same for the shape of the rest of her.

I'm quite sure she could tell from the expression on my face the effect that seeing her had on me, but she just smiled as she came forward with her hand out-stretched in greeting. 'Good evening Mac, I'm very happy to see you. Come, sit down while I pour you a drink. Cognac, whisky, or something else?'

'Whisky is fine, with ice and water please.' I replied after clearing my suddenly very dry throat.

'Ice and water?' she said, raising eye-brows.

'Yes please, and don't waste a malt on me this evening, I want to keep my senses sharp.' I replied with a grin.

She gave that deep-throated chuckle and turned to pour the drinks.

I realised it was only the second time I'd had an opportunity to look at the back of her. The only other time had been when she made her way through the crowd at the bar during the concert, and that had been all too brief. Although the skirt wasn't particularly short, coming to just the tops of her knees, I could tell from what I could see of her legs that they were as superb as the rest of her body appeared to be. Long, with slim ankles, shapely calves, and from what I could tell, slenderly rounded thighs. The jacket was short enough to leave the full shape of her bottom in view and if the way the skirt fitted was any indication, those curves were full but tightly firm.

In spite of the slight nervous apprehension I had about what was going to happen in the next hour or so I found myself being aroused by just the sight of her, felt my cock twitching at the thought of what lay beneath the skirt. Then she turned, came towards me with the drinks and indicated we should sit at a nearby coffee table on which there were two identical black document cases.

'To a mutually pleasing partnership.' she said raising her glass.

'I'll certainly drink to that Hanna.' I replied, doing likewise.

'Now, first to the business side of things.' she said, putting down her glass and reaching for the document cases. 'The way our security works is like this. When we have each looked at the other's documents they go in these cases, one for you and the other for us. As you see, they have somewhat unusual locks, they are electronic. If one is opened the alarm on the other is triggered, as it also is if the cases are moved too far apart.'

'Too far apart?'

'Yes, I don't profess to fully understand the technology but apparently they emit a signal, so long as each can receive the other they remain silent, but if you tried to take one out of Paris, the other would scream loudly. I think some wives might like to have such a thing fitted to their husband.' she said with a smile.

'So, we each get to know if the other has either tried to interfere with the lock, or move the case somewhere out of reach. All you must remember to do is to replace the battery every six months or so, a small flashing light lets you know when it is running low.' She turned the case over to show me where the battery compartment and signal light were, then added. 'If the battery dies it also signals the alarm on the other case. It's swan song.' she added with another friendly smile.

'So, is that OK?'

I said that it was and she took a folder out of one of the cases. 'If you would like to give me whatever documentation you have brought with you, I'll just check it, you do the same with this, then we can lock them away and that's that.' she said as she handed me the folder.

I reached down for the brief-case I had brought with me, took out a large envelope and handed it to her.

We spent the next several minutes reading each other's documents, and I was frankly amazed at the content of hers. Amongst other things they showed how extremely large amounts of cash had been siphoned from various sources and converted into legitimate assets. That was when I discovered she actually owned the hotel we were in. The financial structure of the Foundation was also included, showing how several prominent men used its registration as a charity, as a vehicle for personal tax evasion.

There was certainly more than enough information there to put both Hanna and three or four other men into court on serious charges.

But then I had been equally honest, the papers Hanna was reading accurately documented how I had broken the law on two separate occasions in the past. It was no longer a practice I would tolerate in the business, but at the time I had been desperate to win those particular contracts.

'I had heard something of one of these Mac, but knew nothing of the other. But although they will do nicely as security and there is no reason for me to say this, I am very glad to see they both happened some years ago.'

'I can afford different ethics now Hanna.'

'Good, so you are satisfied with what I have given you?'

'More than. And I compliment you on your choice of investments. This must have been a fine hotel in its day and the way the city is going I should think it will make you a very large amount of money in five years or so.'

'That was my thought at the time. But as important as it is as an investment it would have been very much more expensive to provide the amenities we need for our somewhat unusual activities if we had to start from scratch in a new building. These old places had so much space in them, it enabled us to do things we just couldn't have in one of the new glass and concrete blocks.'

'You will also need this.' I said, passing over a smaller envelope that contained the cheques. 'You have four cheques there for varying amounts, but totalling the one hundred thousand you asked for. I wasn't sure about the annual donation you mentioned.'

'There's no need for that at this stage Mac. When you have been with us for a while, see how things go along, you can decide if you want to continue with us. If so then we can discuss that. To some extent it depends on what programmes we have running, but also how frequently you call on us.

I must also tell you that if you want to leave at any time you are of course free to do so. We simply arrange to return each other's documents, and no questions are asked. You do of course forfeit your initial donation.' she added sweetly.

'Of course. Do members often leave?'

'There have been only two, apart from the occasional death of course.'

'So, what now?'

'Now comes the interesting part Mac, for me anyway. You get to tell me something of your fantasies, but first let me freshen your drink for you.' she said, reaching for my by then half empty glass.

'If you have no objection I would like to record our conversation for a while. You can trust me when I say that nobody but me will hear what you say, and once I have the detail in my mind the tape itself will be destroyed. Is that all right?'

'Of course, you already have more information about me than anyone else on the planet, also having something of what goes on in my mind will make little difference.'

She reached down to open a door of the cabinet and turned a switch on some equipment I could see inside it. Then as she returned with our drinks she said. 'Good, now I'll just sit quietly while you talk. Rather than interrupt you I'll try to leave any questions I may have until you have finished.'

I don't know how long I talked for, I didn't start by recounting the details I had suddenly recalled so recently but began by giving her a sketchy outline of what I remembered of my total sex-life, including my earlier marriage. Hanna sat listening, her face expressionless as I recounted early fumbling failures, the later successes, and the thoughts the memory of them inspired. I gave a better outline of my more recent love-life, my reaction to some of the many women I had been to bed with, and which of their various activities most excited me.

Having dealt with all that I said that in my opinion what I was about to tell her might well be the key to what she was looking for, the key to my most basic fantasies.

She shifted in her chair and took another sip from her glass before I began. And as she did that I noticed that her skirt, which had until then rested modestly knee-high, rode up a little, exposing just a hint of inner thigh. I found myself staring at that additional fraction of flesh, and had to use all my will-power to control the sudden craving I felt to see just a little more.

When I was able to drag my eyes away I looked up to find Hanna watching me closely. 'Please go on Mac, you won't embarrass me you know.' she said reassuringly.

'Her voice brought me back to my senses and I took a large swig of scotch before starting on the story of what had happened that long ago winter's night.

When I had finished I told her that it was only the search for what fantasies I had that had brought back the memory. That until just a few days before I had totally forgotten the event. But that in then looking back over my life I had realised that merely watching women had always proved to be extremely arousing.

She said nothing for a while, the expression on her face thoughtful, then she said. 'Is there anything more you would like to add, any other thoughts that come to mind?'

I said no, none that I could think of and she got up and went across to turn off the recording device. 'Another drink Mac, perhaps a little stronger this time?'

'That would be nice, thank you Hanna.' I replied and watched as she poured a large measure of malt whisky into a clean glass.

Having handed it to me she sat down again, leaning forward in the chair as she spoke. 'Thank you for being so frank, it makes what I do much more satisfying when someone can be as open as you have been so early in the relationship. It sometimes takes quite a long time to get to the actual core of a person's fantasies. And let me say that it constantly amazes me just how powerfully early experiences shape a person's subsequent life.

What you have told me has given me plenty to work with and I am sure we can provide you with what will be a satisfyingly creative performance. Now all we have to do is find a suitable time for you.' she added as she reached for a small notebook.

After everything else that had happened a simple booking of an appointment seemed both cold-blooded and something of a let-down, but at the same time I realised it had to be so. For a moment I was tempted, strongly tempted to tell her that she could keep the money if she would simply come out to dinner with me. But something held me back and I just did as she asked, agreeing to a time for one evening the following week.


Chapter 5

Initiation

Yet another week dragged by, and getting through it proved to be even more difficult than the previous one had been. This time I not only had to cope with having Hanna's face intruding into both my day time and night time, but also the anticipation of whatever excitement she was planning for me. My dreams were no less frequent and no less powerful than the earlier ones, and were a similar mix of extreme arousal and hopeless frustration. However, sheer intensity of work saw me through until I once again pulled up outside the hotel and handed my keys to the ever present concierge.

Again Hanna was waiting for me when I stepped out of the lift and again she was wearing a black business suit, that time coupled with a dark orange silk shirt, but rather than leading me to a seat, that evening she asked me to follow her through to the rooms beyond.

'I know you will appreciate the reason for me asking this of you Mac, it is something we ask of all members.' she said as she showed me into a spacious bath-room. 'Take your time, you will find a variety of toiletries, and a fresh robe is hanging here for you. When you are ready just slip it on and rejoin me in the lounge area.'

I refrained from mentioning I had showered just before leaving my office, but did as she asked and took another. And as I stood beneath the hot spray I found the mental defences I had built to guard against thoughts of what Hanna might have in store for me crumbling. I was there for one purpose only, to be sexually stimulated in ways I never had been before. And although I had no idea of how she was going to achieve that or what was going to happen to me, just knowing it began to have its effect.

Thoughts and images began to flash through my head like some out of control video on fast forward. Jumping from scene to disconnected scene in some madly random way.

Images of Hanna of course, but mixed with those of many others. A young woman I had seen getting up on to a bus a day or two previously, wearing a short, too tight skirt that had given me a flash of thigh. Several of those of one of my previous women friends, who, perhaps guessing at my susceptibility, had made a habit of lying around with one or more items of underwear missing. Of the young woman from my early teen-age struggling with her dress. And many, many more.

The images and the steadily rising sense of anticipation of what was to come of course had its predictable effect and by the time I stepped out of the shower as well as having a sense of nervous anticipation I also had the start of an erection. Doing my best to ignore it I dried myself, used one of the after shave lotions provided, then slipped on the bath-robe and went back down the hall-way.

It's amazing what a difference lighting makes. When I re-entered the lounge area the place seemed totally different to where I had been just fifteen minutes earlier. There was some music playing softly in the back-ground and the brightness of the light coming from the overhead chandeliers had been replaced by the softer, more indirect light from a series of small table lamps. What had been an elegant, if somewhat characterless place had become what it was designed to be, an ante-room for someone of taste and refinement.

Hanna had been sitting, but rose as I entered. 'I trust that washed away some of the cares of the day Mac. I have taken the liberty of pouring you a drink.' she added, handing me a glass of malt whisky. 'For now this room is yours, I will be elsewhere. As this is our first presentation for you I have kept this one relatively simple, nothing too extreme. However, once we get to know each other better we can try different approaches. Now just remember that you are here alone, what you see is presented for your personal pleasure and enjoyment; feel no guilt, no shame, just enjoy. But, although you may be strongly tempted, please don't touch yourself, be patient, it will be worth it.'

Then she rested her hand on my arm, kissed me lightly on the cheek, and left me standing there.

The music faded and what lights there were slowly dimmed until I was standing in virtual darkness, but only for a moment, because even before my eyes began to adjust I noticed a chink of light suddenly showing from between the curtains covering the far wall of the room.

I turned as a section of the velvet curtains drew apart and found myself looking at one of the most cunningly contrived stagings I had ever seen. Behind the curtain was what looked like a wall, with a window set at eye level and fringed by branches. I moved closer, stood in front of it and looked through into a small room, obviously a bed-room. And in it, standing with her back to me, was a woman with long, darkly waving hair.

I was immediately taken back to my early teens, it was a winter's evening and I was wedged in the fork of a tree, sneaking a look through the young woman's window.

Even as the memory flooded back the woman bent to grasp the hem of her skirt and began lifting it, but doing it far more slowly than the other had all those years ago. Giving me plenty of time to see the slowly increasing amount of leg, and plenty of time to react to what I was seeing. And react I did, my heart beating faster as blood immediately surged through my veins, much of it apparently heading straight to my groin.

I watched as the skirt rose higher, exposing the smoothly rounded flesh of her thighs, then the sheer black panties that barely covered the firm globes of her arse. She paused, as though giving me time to savour the view she was giving me, giving me time to imagine what other delights the skimpy panties covered. And as I stood there, running my tongue over suddenly bone dry lips, I realised that it wasn't only the woman's skirt that had been rising, so had my already partially aroused cock.

Although I had been expecting something erotic the speed of my reaction still amazed me. I was after all no longer that thirteen year old boy who was just reaching puberty, but my response had been just as fast and as powerful as his had been that long ago evening. And the strength of that response only increased when the woman began lifting the hem of her dress higher, exposing her back, and the slash of her black bra strap.

But of course unlike the young boy, I could anticipate what would happen next, and that only sent even more blood surging into the swiftly stiffening length I could feel brushing against the bath-robe. I wasn't disappointed, once she had the dress up level with her shoulders she began struggling with it, moving about as she tried to free her hair from the zip, and slowly, almost imperceptibly turning towards me.

Her movement gradually brought her breasts into profile, they were large and full, and as she turned a little more I saw how much flesh was pushing up out of the restraining cups. She paused for a few moments and I felt the palms of my hands getting damp and the fingers tingling as I thought of the pleasures I would get if I could fondle and squeeze that flesh. Then her struggle began turning her again and a few seconds later I saw what I had been really waiting for. The bulge made by her pubis was extraordinarily large, and what made the sight even more stimulating was the fact that there were even a few stray hairs peeping out from under the edge of the black nylon.

But unlike the woman from my youth this one didn't manage to free her hair, she continued struggling with the dress, giving me as much time as I wanted to continue staring at her.

And stare I did, my eyes moving up and down the delights she was offering them, the overly full breasts, the sensuously rounded curves of her stomach, waist and hips, the slender lines of her thighs. But in spite of all that erotic beauty, almost as though it held some hypnotic force over me, most of the time I stared straight ahead, at the point where those thighs met.