Hanna Ch. 18-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But although it gave me a kick to know she could get off that quickly from just us looking at each other, I of course hoped that would merely be the first of many she would achieve before the night was over. So I was thrilled when, once the effects of it were just starting to wane, she indicated she was ready for something more seriously satisfying for us both.

Still without saying a single word she turned around, shifting her feet even further apart as she bent forward and supported herself by pressing her hands down on the bed. I moved forward towards her, but decided the silence between us had gone on for quite long enough.

'We are both very lucky to have found each other.' I said in a soft, low voice. 'Very, very lucky to find someone who likes exactly the same thing. Someone who gets just as excited from looking, and being looked at. And you got very excited from me looking at you. And I think got even more so from being able to look at me at the same time, didn't you Hanna?'

'Yes, yes I did.' she replied in a muffled and somewhat shaky whisper.

'Tell me about it, tell me what you liked. And I mean right from the beginning, when you first started feeling horny.' I said as I reached forward and then felt a faint shiver run up through her body when I lightly brushed my fingers up over her bottom.

She hesitated for a few moments before answering. 'I liked knowing that you had got excited from thinking about me, that perhaps just the idea I had no panties on had got you so aroused.'

'And then?' I said, running my hands slowly up and down the backs of her thighs.

The shiver I'd felt when I first touched her turned to a stronger, more distinct shuddering as she answered. 'Then I got excited from having you watching me so intently, seeing the look in your eyes as they moved over my body. And from watching you slowly undressing too.' she added.

'And?'

'And then I saw just how aroused you had got, I mean when you were stripped down to just your shorts. Right then you, well I really mean my other friend, it looked, well, I mean it looked truly awesome.' she said huskily.

'Describe what you saw.' I said, pressing my hands a little more firmly against the cheeks of her arse and letting a couple of fingers slip down into the crack between them.

'Although I could only see the outline of it I could see just how big you had got, tell from the patch of wetness that you had got really, really excited from looking at me. That gave me a fabulous feeling. But because the silk had become stuck to it I could also see just how swollen the head was. It looked enormous.' she added, pushing her bottom firmly back against my hands.

'And then?'

'Then I just couldn't stand it any longer, I wanted to keep watching you, wanted you to continue looking at me, but I simply had to do something about the way I was feeling. So I did what I did.' she said, suddenly gasping and squirming as I pushed my fingers further down into the valley between her arse cheeks.

'And did you want me to do what I did?'

'Oh yes, yes that was just what I wanted. I wanted to see you properly, see it all.'

'See what?'

'Your, your manhood. Well, I mean, I mean your cock!' she finally gasped.

'That's better, no more of this 'my friend', 'my other friend' business. Mine's a cock. What's yours?'

'Mine's a, a pussy. A pussy, or a cunt.' she said in shaky voice.

'That's right, and although you should use any word you like, I'll probably use pussy most of the time, cunt usually sounds a bit too crude to me. And did you like watching me doing it to myself?'

'Oh yes, it, I mean your cock, it got even bigger, especially the head.'

'And you like that?'

'Oh yes, yes I do, I like it very, very much. In fact in one way I wished you had gone all the way, so I could watch you come, watch it spurting.' she said in a more positive tone.

'In one way?'

'Well I also didn't want you to, well, to you know, to waste it.'

'But you'd like me to do that some other time for you?'

'Oh yes, yes please.' she said eagerly.

'I'll remember that Hanna. But now I suggest you lift yourself a bit, then look back underneath you.' I said as I positioned myself between her legs, bent my knees a little and shuffled even closer.

'Merdre! Oh God, that looks huge!' she whispered breathlessly when she did as I suggested and saw my still strongly throbbing cock poking forward beneath her.

'And most of that is just from looking at you Hanna. And that's just an indication of the strength of the effect you have on me. Just looking at you does that to me. Now, what would you like me to do with it?'

'Put it inside me, please put it in darling. I want you, no I need you to fuck me, need you to fuck my pussy. Need your magnificent cock deep in my cunt!' she added more vehemently.

And I did just that, gripping her hips tightly as I drove it in and out, ramming it as deep as I could, taking her to another two or three orgasms before finally unleashing my own.

When we were done we climbed up on to the bed and lay there, taking the time it took us to regain our breath as an opportunity to fondle and caress each other.

'You liked hearing me talk like that, using those words, didn't you darling.' she said softly some time later.

'I thought we agreed to tell each other what we were thinking, and it's a bit difficult if we only use euphemisms.'

'True, I suppose it's a habit I have sort of drifted into, from talking to clients.'

I think it was at that moment that the irony of her situation at the foundation fully hit me. Part of her work there meant that from time to time she was hearing the most intimate sexual proclivities of men described in the most vivid terms. Yet her self-imposed celibacy meant she had no real outlet for whatever emotions those descriptions roused in herself.

'Talking of that, didn't those conversations ever get you stirred-up? I mean you're far from being sexually repressed or anything.'

'No darling, what I was doing was far too objective, almost clinical in a way. Though sometimes, usually late at night, something might come back to get me, as you say, stirred-up. But I didn't take being celibate so far as to not get myself off when the need arose. I was just doing what I thought necessary to stay out of emotional entanglements.'

'Do you want to tell me what sort of things affected you, what thoughts or images you used to help you have an orgasm?'

'To be honest, most of the time I would use variations on the things I have already told you about, from when I was a girl. Variations on the man in the park, or the one on the train. I was nowhere near as creative with myself as I was with our clients.' she added with a soft giggle.

'Well you can be as creative as you like with me darling. At least within reason you can. Let's see if we can't make up for some of what you denied yourself.'

'Mmm, I like that idea.' she answered as she snuggled closer. 'What you just did for me was fantastic, anything like that will certainly do the trick.'

'And sometimes you'd like me to get myself off for you?'

'Mmm, sometimes, but not too often. As I said, I don't want us to waste it, well not too much of it.' she added with another low chuckle. 'But we agreed you would tell me what you want too.'

'I will, I promise. But right now I can't think of anything better than what you have already done for me darling. Just being here, being who you are, looking the way you do. I can't think of anything more exciting, but if I do, I promise I'll let you know.' I said before turning to pull her face closer, then kissing her.

'Oh there is one thing.' I said when we pulled apart. 'Knowing you aren't wearing any panties is very exciting.'

'Yes I guessed you would like that. But should I have told you earlier than I did?'

I thought for a moment before answering. 'That's tricky. As I said at the time, if you had told me earlier in the evening I might not have been able to stop myself from sometime trying to race you back up here. So in the circumstances I think you timed it perfectly. But sometime I might like to have more time, you know, more time in which to anticipate things.'

'I'll just have to use my judgement then.'

'That's been spot on so far darling.'

'Well right now it's telling me I'd better use the bath-room.' she said, extricating herself from my arms and getting up out of bed.

Her move made me realise I needed a piss too and then the fact that she was gone for longer than I had expected made the need all the more urgent. When she did return I could tell from the smell of soap that she had taken the opportunity to freshen up so did the same, splashing water and then a little after-shave on my face, then rinsing the slowly caking traces of our juices from my cock and balls.

I also used those few quiet minutes to once again marvel at my good fortune at finding a woman like Hanna. Beautiful, and as her entrance earlier in the evening had proved, spectacularly so. But, unlike so many beautiful women, not self-obsessed, and especially so when it came to sex, as her concern for my own pleasure and satisfaction had proved. And to crown it all, finding a woman with sexual needs that so perfectly complemented my own, now that was truly marvellous.

When I got back into bed she snuggled close again. 'Mmm, you smell nice, I like that after-shave, very sexy.' she said with a giggle before adding. 'I thought about putting some perfume on, but remembered what you said about preferring the smell of me. Was I right?'

'Absolutely, an excellent use of judgement.'

'I think I was right earlier too.'

'About what?'

'About not ending the evening in a foursome.'

'What do you mean?'

'With Britt and Sven.'

'Sven suggested that?'

'No, not Sven, Britt did, when we went out to the powder room together. It seems they do it quite often, I mean when they meet a couple they both fancy.'

'And they fancied us?'

'Mmm, a lot, at least Britt fancied you a lot.'

'Well Sven couldn't keep his eyes off you, right from the time he first saw you coming down the stairs.'

'Yes he got a bit excited when we were dancing.' she said with a chuckle. 'But Britt was just as hot for you darling. Are you sure you wouldn't have fancied an hour or two with a pneumatic blonde bombshell.'

'I'm much happier with my dark, and much, much more sexy lady, thank you very much.' I replied, pulling her close and then kissing her hard.

But even as we kissed I had to admit that what Hanna had told me immediately brought the image of the Swedish girl into my head. And the thought that she had taken such an apparently strong fancy to me was undoubtedly both flattering, and arousing. As any man would, I couldn't help myself wondering, albeit briefly, how it would be to make love to her. Just what her body would look like when she was totally naked. How differently she would respond to what I did to her. What different things she might do to me.

But the moment passed when I felt Hanna's tongue pushing into my mouth and her hand slipping down between us. No matter what momentary interest another woman could stir, what fleeting thoughts a provocative sight or situation could arouse, I knew this was the woman I wanted to be with.

I also somehow knew, perhaps from the shivering tension I felt in her body, that in spite of the power of the climax she had experienced, she was still more than ready for anything else I might be prepared to do for her. And although I could tell that right then I needed a little more time to fully recover from mine, that didn't mean she had to simply idly wait for me to do so.

So, when we eventually broke for air, I lifted myself up on to my knees beside her and began kissing and lightly caressing the rest of her. I began with her neck and shoulders, taking my time before moving down to her breasts, then interspersing my kisses with gentle nibbling sucks of her still slightly engorged nipples. They quickly stiffened and once they had I drew faint sighs of delight from her when I lightly brushed my cheek back and forth against them.

I spent a long time on that part of her, getting just as much pleasure from fondling the firm, silky flesh as she obviously did from having me do so. But eventually I moved lower, kissing her stomach and teasing the incurving dimple at its centre with the tip of my tongue before progressing to her hips and upper thighs.

At first she had lain quite still, her eyes closed, her hands running through the hair on the back of my head as she savoured the gentle pleasures I was giving her. But as my lips and hands moved lower she began to squirm about a bit, her sighs turning to sharper little gasps. And even though I could tell from those reactions that she was starting to become more excited, I still took my time, enjoying both the thrills I was getting from just running my lips and fingers over her gorgeous body, and the sense of happy pride I got from knowing I was giving her such arousing stimulation.

Then, just when I was about to push myself a little further down the bed so I could reach her pussy, she twisted herself to one side. 'Wait a moment darling, let's share, let's try a little soixante-neuf. Roll over and put this under your head.' she added, passing a pillow back to me before turning to face the other way and lifting herself over me.

For a few moments I did no more than look at her. The sweeping curve of her arse, its twin cheeks separated by the deep valley and circle of tightly wrinkled muscles, and below it the even more inviting furl of her pussy-lips.

Yet again I couldn't help being amazed by the thought that such a beautiful and delicate part of a woman's body could be the source of such intensity of both emotion and purely physical sensation. But that really wasn't the time for such musings, so having eased her back a little so I could comfortably reach it I began kissing and licking her. And as I did so I felt her fingers curl around my already slowly re-engorging cock and then her lips sliding down over it.

Neither of us was in any hurry, and we each sensed that the other wanted to prolong the pleasure we were receiving for as long as possible, so as I slowly licked and sucked her pussy she did the same to my cock, our muffled gasps and grunts harmonising as hands and mouths skilfully but undemandingly stimulated each other.

But of course eventually I felt the inevitable rise of pressure inside me, felt my body tensing as muscles tightened. Hanna must have felt the change too, because although her lips and mouth continued working on my cock, continued sending shock-waves of excitement through me, I felt her fingers close around the shaft just below the head, then gripping it much more tightly.

I knew, and guessed Hanna did too, that such a tight grip would stop, or at least delay the build-up to my climax, but as she was capable of many there was no need why I should deprive her of any of those. So I increased the intensity of my actions, finally concentrating most of my efforts on her clitoris. And a couple of minutes later they were rewarded, her body arching upright and her hips pressing her pussy down as a series of body-shuddering tremors ripped up through her.

'Urrgh! Urrgh! Urrgh! Oh you wonderful, darling, darling man!' she cried as she jerked her pelvis back and forth against my flickering tongue, then holding herself there until the strength of the orgasm began to lessen.

'That was absolutely wonderful.' she said a little later, maintaining her tight grip of my throbbing cock as she turned her head to look back at me. 'But now I want you to experience something that I hope will be just as good.' she added, releasing her hold and slipping off the bed.

Naturally enough I had thought that her delaying of my climax had been because she wanted to feel my cock pumping inside her, and I had been so close to climaxing that the sudden interruption was both inexplicable and somewhat painful. So I watched with more than just interested curiosity as she took a tube of something from the drawer of the bed-side cabinet. 'I'm sure you like it a la Grecque.' she said as she unscrewed the cap. 'And I'm nicely relaxed now, so let's see how we go. Just be patient with me please darling.' she added as she squeezed out some of the lubricant and began liberally smearing it over the head of my still quivering cock.

The thought of taking her from the back, of thrusting my cock between those tightly clamping globes, had of course crossed my mind several times. But it wasn't just the knowledge that many women were reluctant to do it that way that had stopped me from initiating or suggesting it. There was also the fact that Hanna had been celibate for so long, and that made me think that whatever experience she might have had in how to sufficiently relax herself might have been forgotten. So until then such an idea had been no more than just a passing thought.

So the fact that she herself had suggested we try it made it even more exciting. Not that it really needed to be made more so, just the thought of it was enough to set my heart beating a little faster and send blood pumping more strongly through my veins. And feeling her lubricant coated fingers swirling around my already super-sensitised cock-head just made that excitement rise even faster.

'You go down to the end of the bed, I'll move down to you, you'll have more control if you are standing. And use some of this on me, but then please don't be too cross with me if it doesn't work the first time darling.' she added, handing me the tube as I did as she suggested.

She moved to the bottom of the bed and then went down on her hands and knees, kneeling on the very edge of the mattress. In spite of the sharp ache in my swollen balls and the powerful beat that was making my cock jerk up and down, I paused for a moment, looking down at her. Although my body was trembling with the pent-up need for relief I was still able to appreciate the erotic beauty of hers. The sensuous line of her shoulders and back, the narrow waist and sudden flaring of her hips. The flawless texture of her skin.

But at that moment of course the most captivating part of her were the twin cheeks of her arse, and the position she was in dramatically tightened those fleshy globes. 'You have the most stunningly beautiful bottom I have ever seen Hanna.' I said with a catch in my voice as I got down on my knees and then pressed my face against it.

The feel of its firm silkiness against my cheek was thrilling, but the wafting scent of her sexual arousal was even stronger. So, pressing my hands against the backs of her thighs and bending lower, I found I could reach her pussy with my tongue and I teasingly licked it, then ran it up the narrow channel to her anus.

I felt a shivering tremor run up through her body as I did that, so repeated it several more times, then stiffened my tongue and finally probed the tightly wrinkled hole with it.

I could tell from the increasing strength of the tremors and the way she began to squirm herself back towards me that she was starting to get excited by me doing that so I continued, pushing my tongue deeper, and then a little later replacing it with one finger.

'I think I'm ready darling.' she said in a muffled voice after no more than a couple of minutes, and so I got up and reached for the tube.

Even with the lubricant she had already spread over my cock-head plus what I managed to get into her with my finger at first I thought we were both going to be disappointed. Although she was obviously doing her best to help we were getting nowhere, her anus remained locked tight, but then I felt her body suddenly move differently, felt the muscles relax a little, and with a single, much stronger push, I was in.

Having got the head inside her, although getting deeper was still not easy it did require less force, and did become progressively easier as each move spread the lubricant over the lining of the dark tunnel. But, as though the two things were somehow linked, although requiring less physical effort, each move generated progressively stronger thrills. The sheer tightness of that way into her provided most, but adding to those were what Hanna was also contributing.