Hannah Gets a Seeing To

Story Info
Lover tries pleasure of 2 men while he watches.
2.2k words
4.25
124.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah and I have been going out for over five years now. We're not married technically, we're both pretty young for it these days: she's only 23; I'm approaching 30. But still, 5 years is a long time when you've been seeing a girl since she was 18. It wasn't like I was her first, not even nearly her first, but there had been a lot of years of monogamy in between. And recently our sex life had started to flag, we still had it fairly regularly, but a spark seemed to have gone. Even our favourite, where I fuck her from behind while she plays with her clit, she can come two or three times like that before I pull out and wank myself over her back, seemed to have lost something.

She's got a slightly broad back, but only through athleticism: she goes to the gym near enough every day; she's as toned as it gets actually, but just the soft side of muscled, still with enough woman about her to turn heads. Hannah has small tits, but so hard, with nipples that only need to feel a suggestion of a breath to become like bullets. She's about 5' 10'', feathered blonde hair, something slightly foxy and pointed about her face, but pretty, with pure blowjob lips.

When we've been apart I've always had this fantasy about watching her with someone else. It gets me hard in an instant to picture some faceless stranger pressing her up against the wall while he tackles her tight snatch. She's almost bald down their, natural light hair shaved into one, finger thick, line that demands you follow it. I've told her about the fantasy before, but after a lazy Sunday morning of mediocre sex I decided it was time to tackle it.

"How would you feel," I said, "if I wanted to watch you with another man?"

At first she laughed, but then when she saw the earnestness in my eyes her own widened.

"You really think you could handle it," she said.

"I think about it all the time, I want to see you being fucked. I want to feel a pain in my stomach when you come. I want to see you chomping on a cock so fat you can hardly get your lips around it."

"Oh my word," she said, a little startled, "you're really serious aren't you?" and she moved down to suck on my already stiffening dick, which was all the affirmative I needed, and a prelude to the best sex we'd had in months.

Saturday night two weeks later, and Hannah is dressed up like a slut. She's got suspenders on for the first time in years, the tops of which don't quite reach up to her little black dress. Only just shy though, natural looking on her long smooth thighs, but enough to suggest that she wants it. Normally she wears a wonderbra, a bit of padding to make her clothes fit better, even though I think her tits are great. Now the nipples are poking uncovered into the thin material, and I know she's already turned on by the idea of what might, or probably will, take place.

We go into the club together, but move apart as soon as we reach the bar. I order a pint and watch her shoot two Dutch courage tequilas before starting on a gin and tonic. A few guys approach her almost right away. A succession of fat but hopeful businessmen, who should know better than to try their luck with a girl like her, however easy she looks. Maybe they think she's a pro, I wonder, and savour the idea for a minute. Or a future date.

Soon though she's chatting to two youngish lads; between her age and mine I'd say. They've just walked up to the bar for a drink, not to pull her, but naturally she draws their eyes. One's got a shaved head, chiselled cheeks. The other deliberately styled blonde bed-hair, which probably took twenty minutes of work to look so careless.

This is it, I think, both of them are good looking; stylish but underplayed. Rather like me. Just what Hannah likes. Either I stop it now or I have to trust my feeling that I can deal with this, that I'm going to like this. I keep watching, and feel a tinge of disappointment when nothing happens, they just chat. But the men move to either side of her, making her the focus of conversation, and it becomes clear there's a rivalry: both of them are trying to get in with her.

Hannah looks at me, and seeing a flicker of a nod or maybe just the look in my eye, she places her legs either side of shaven head, where he leans at the bar, touches her hands on his hips and kisses him. For close to a minute he tongues her, trying to get deeper, her pulling back, brushing lips, how she likes it. Me getting hard. Suspicions confirmed: I want to see her fucked tonight.

Blondy starts to walk away, but Hannah says something that draws him back. Then she draws a line with her finger that starts with his Adams Apple and ends at his crotch. A crotch that she cups through his expensive flannel trousers.

"Fuck!" I said there were no rules, I said tonight she could do what she likes. It never occurred to me that she might want to live out two fantasies while she had the chance. She turns to me and winks, and I can see she is aroused as hell already.

I'm in the wardrobe. I came back early to take position. A hurried whisper and kiss in the corridor by the club toilets confirming I want to go through with this. It seems like forever before I hear her key in the door.

"Drink guys?" she says. "Or shall we just go through?"

They come straight into the bedroom. Later I'll find out she's been fondling them both already on the back seat of the taxi.

Through the slats I see her kick off her shoes and pull her dress over her head. There's an urgency in Hannah's eyes that hasn't been there in years. Both of the blokes are quite obviously taken back by the situation, or her body, or both.

She pushes them onto the bed, with a touch that is more of an indication than a force. Hannah strips off their shirts, then their socks, as they sit there. Her dressed in only a G-string stockings and suspenders, offering me a perfect view of her hard little ass

She rubs their cocks through their trousers at first. One hand on each, feeling the growing hardness. Blondy looks massive, even through the slats and his slacks I can see his big dick. But it's to shaven head that Hannah turns first. She pulls down his trousers, then his pants, and without any preliminaries she sinks her lips right down on him. He's not that big, probably smaller than me, she gets almost to his pubes before she introduces a hand underneath her mouth and starts to wank him off as she teases and sucks him.

I can't help getting my own dick out. Watching my beautiful girlfriend bobbing up and down on another man, and clearly loving every second, the slut. Blondy gets behind her, momentarily blocking my view, but then moving slightly to the side as he pulls off her G-string. Hannah has to lift her knees in turn so he can remove it completely. Unwilling to break the hold of her mouth on the new cock she's sucking with the eagerness of a stray dog eating hot food.

Normally she's tight to start with, but Blondy shoves three of his sausage fingers into her at first go. Not only this but she hunches back on them, trying to take in more that isn't there. When he starts to play with her clit as well she moans through her mouthful of cock. I find that I've come already, my spurts timed with the thrust of her haunches onto his hand. But my dick is harder than ever.

"Come you fucker!" Hannah says. I'm presuming to shaven head, whose balls she licks all over while she moans the words. She has never talked dirty like this to me, but her words turn almost to a squeal in any case as Blondy starts to suck on her from underneath, fingers still frigging her.

She bucks her hips, rubbing her clit onto his face and tongue, and I can almost taste her myself, almost feel her quivering. And she is more than quivering, she's almost shaking. And I realise she's coming when she puts her hand down to her own pussy to milk the maximum sensation from it, pushing Blondy into licking her arse-hole. Which he seems to relish in any case.

She lifts her head from shaven head's dick and turns around a little to look at the now rising Blondy.

"Now fuck me you barstard," she says.

He takes off his trousers to reveal that his cock is absolutely massive. Bigger even than it looked concealed in cloth. Hannah can't help but to put her hand out and feel the length of it, and then to lick its slit and the first salty drops of pre-come. He starts to fish in his discarded trouser pocket for a condom, but Hannah shakes her head.

"No," she says, "I want to really feel that thing. I want to be fucking stretched. I don't want some lubricated piece of shit." And she turns back to sucking on shaven head, still seated on the bed. Teasing his arse hole now while she does it. Something she's never done to me.

When Blondy introduces the head of his cock into her she comes out with a gasping moan. Almost like pain, but so clearly in ecstasy that it can't be. She lifts her mouth off the dick in front of her as he goes deeper on the next thrust, still wanking it, but head thrown back relishing the pleasure. She's always like to be taken from behind, but this monstrous fucker gets a groan out of her with ever push. I realise that he's hitting bits of her I've never even been near, and feel almost sick as I keep maniacally playing with myself. Feeling the pain along side the pleasure. Just as Hannah clearly does, almost shrieking now in our trendy flat, with her mouth stuffed with cock. Still wearing suspenders, that are rocked backwards and forwards by the enormous tool that's giving her the fuck of her beautiful, young life.

I see her finger slide into shaven head's arsehole and almost simultaneously he starts to bang his hips upwards. Hannah struggles to stroke his balls without the come spilling from her mouth, all the while being pounded by Blondy.

When shaven head's final throes have subsided, Hannah edges with some difficulty off of Blondy's dick. She turns and pushes him onto his back on the floor and angles herself, so that she now faces precisely where I hide.

"Is this what you wanted?" she says. As she straddles his legs and rubs her now gaping, pink lips up the length of his tool.

Blondy says yes. But I realise it's to me she's speaking. And to my hidden eyes that she looks as she pulls herself open and slips down a shaft that looks impossibly big for her. None the less she reaches the end and kneads her tits as she savours the sensation of complete fullness that I suspect she's never had before tonight.

"Is this what you wanted?" she says again, as she rock back on the cock in her, and starts to play with her clit, which has been forced from its folds of skin by the girth that's in her.

I'm no longer sure if it's to me or Blondy she's speaking when she squeals: "Do you want to see me come? Now with this massive prick in me?"

But come she does. Rubbing herself even as he pummels her stretched hole from below.

Shaven head is now hard again, the virile little barstard. And I watch with amazement as Hannah slows herself, while she looks behind to guide him into what I can only presume is her arse. Three years ago we tried anal once, before she declared it too painful. Now she presses a hand behind onto his butt to encourage him all the way in.

"I'LL NEVER BE THIS FUCKING FULL OF PRICK AGAIN!" Hannah shouts to the guys, or to me, or to herself, or maybe even to the neighbours. Who must by now be awake from the sound of her grunts and moans of pleasure. But as I spunk over my hand I realise that what she said may not be strictly true: because I want to see her this full of cock again. I want to see another one in her mouth as well next time. I don't know quite why I'm made like this, but I want to feel the hurt while I orgasm. And as Hannah comes again her self, with a murmur like a declaration that her body can't take it but still wants more, I realise that there will be other times. And as she wanks and sucks them both off finally. Pussy and arse unable to take any more. As they burst over her tits and face, and she turns to me dripping in strangers' spunk I know that it won't even be long to wait. And that nothing will ever be quite the same again.