Hannah's Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,441 Followers

All I could do was nod. My head was spinning. Was this really happening? It most certainly was, because Hannah took off her t-shirt then, lifting it over her head and throwing it on the floor. This beautiful girl was sitting right next to me, in just a tiny pair of white panties and then she reached out and pushing my hand out of the way, took hold of my aching cock.

"It's bigger than your brother's," she whispered. "Don't get me wrong, Mike's great in bed; one of the best I've been with, but his dick could be a bit bigger. In fact, yours is probably the biggest one I've seen. Or maybe the second biggest. Either way, it's a nice dick."

"Thanks," I mumbled, trying to control myself as she started to stroke me up and down. The feeling was exquisite. The only problem was I knew it wouldn't last long.

"Shush," she said quietly, "Just enjoy this, okay?"

Then her other hand came across, cupping my balls and beginning to gently squeeze and roll them as her wanking hand went faster and faster along my cock. That was it. I felt the familiar, sudden rush of my orgasm and before I could warn her, I came. I looked down as streams of cum shot from the end of my cock, some landing on her hand and some on my belly.

"Woo!" giggled Hannah, excitedly, "Look at that." She carried on jacking me off, running her hand right to the tip, so that more cum ran over her fingers and hand. Only when my cock had finished twitching and was starting to soften in her hand did she let go. Taking the tissue, she wiped her sticky hand and then tossed it onto my spunk-covered belly. "Okay, big boy. Clean yourself up and get some sleep. I better go back to bed before he wakes up and wonders where I am."

I was speechless, so all I could do was smile stupidly at her, as she pulled the t-shirt back on over her head, and wishing me good night, left me alone in the dark. My heart was beating so fast that it took me forever to fall asleep, but when I had the dirtiest dreams I had ever dreamt. And they all featured Hannah. What I didn't realise at the time was that they were going to come true.

(Continued in Part 2 of 4)

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,441 Followers
12