Hanson House Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,245 Followers

Candace smiled gently at her pupil and placed an arm around her. Then she explained that at Hanson House there rules and there were "rules". It was best that the students were given harsh warnings not to breach any rules set down by the governors. However, it was an open secret that each year some of the instructors would select one or more of the first year students who they identified as being especially "talented".

"Of course we use them sexually, just as we've done with you today," Candace said with a lewd grin. "For those instructors, we regard it as an extra perk of our jobs. Though not all instructors choose to take advantage of it."

Candace got serious for a moment. "Please remember that this does not accord you any privileges and it doesn't mean you can relax or make less effort in your classes. And don't think you are the only one. That little Elissa with the curly brown hair is getting some extra tuition as well. So far she's the only student this year to declare openly she is a lesbian. So of course Mistress Pamela was interested in her from the start. You can see that I am bisexual and I think in time you may prove to be the same.

"But for the pupils we choose, its an opportunity for you to really enhance your skills in submission and in performing sexually. Plus, we give a little reward of allowing you to purge all that pent up sexual energy after performing so well in class."

Amanda's experience, however, was that these play sessions only made her more turned-on and frustrated. Perhaps that was part of the plan as well. She wondered whether, in time, all the instructors would, use her like that. Perhaps the other male instructors would want her to pleasure them.

Candace had that same serious look on her face. "I told you that only some of the instructors will select a student for these extra activities. Even then we are forced to be totally discreet."

"As for male instructors and their cocks, well you know that its up to the staff to decide that for you. As for what happens to you outside of the classroom, that is up to Mistress Rose." She saw the puzzled look on Amanda's sweet face and continued.

"My dear, I thought you understood that I am submissive to Rose. In fact, I am what is called a switch. Rose is in control. Sometimes she allows me to play with Stuart. Sometimes she lets him fuck her as well. Quite simple really."

Both women laughed at that. Deep down, though, Amanda felt a little intimidated. She had come to Hanson House a complete novice and had accepted that she knew far less than the older women. She'd even expected to know less than most of her fellow students. Now, however, she saw that there was a kind of secret society among the staff. Amanda was a target of that group.

It was exciting to be chosen, once again. On the other hand, she was being drawn into something she didn't understand. Submission and service were one thing. Inside Hanson House the curriculum was laid out for everyone to read. Now she had discovered there were unseen forces preying on her that would control much of her life for the remainder of her time at Hanson House.

mjar65
mjar65
1,245 Followers
12