Hanson House Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

Having knocked on the door, Amanda was commanded to enter the office. She got a tremendous shock when she did.

Mistress Rose was seated on a comfortable chair with her legs wide and her skirt pulled up to reveal her cunt. Amanda could see the instructor was gently playing with herself. The bigger shock, though was that Mistress Pamela sat next to her, totally naked and with a naked young woman between her thighs and obviously eating her cunt.

Amanda recognised those tight buns and knew it was Elissa who was servicing the older woman. She took a good look at her fellow student. That arse looked good enough to entice even someone who was straight. Her soft young tits hung down nicely and her dark nipples were hard. Amanda saw Elissa was eating Pamela and at the same time running her fingers through the folds of her own cunt.

"Oh, you are wearing clothes," said Mistress Rose with faked surprise. "Get those off immediately and get over here."

Amanda obeyed without a murmur and saw that Mistress Rose was pointing to the floor between her legs. The young woman did not need to be told further. She went straight to her knees and placed her face just above Rose's cunt. Amanda could see the wetness and the way the labia had swollen and spread. Rose was extremely excited and looking for some oral attention.

The student could hear the sounds from the other chair, the soft, almost continuous moans the other woman was producing. Amanda felt proud to be summoned and to be ordered to service her instructor. Rose had been Amanda's first "lesbian" teacher. Even more of a turn-on was that she knew now that Mistress Rose was 'in charge'.

A hand was placed on the back of Amanda's face and pulled her firmly into the older woman's cunt. Amanda revelled in the scent of her sex and lust. She was still a complete novice when it came to giving pleasure to another woman. That didn't stop her, however, because Rose's commands were so much more important. She allowed the older woman to force her face against her clit and then Amanda opened her mouth and began to lick the sopping hole.

"Oh jesus yes," sighed Rose. "Poppet I need that so much. Yes, right in there."

Pamela turned her head to quiz her colleague. "How is this new little slut doing as a cunt muncher? I hear she's not a natural lesbian."

"No she's not," murmured Rose. "But I am told she is an eager student. She's already learning how to pleasure my hole anyway."

Amanda was stoked to hear that report on her abilities. Being discussed like that by her instructors was making her own cunt wet.

The young student pressed her tongue deep into the swollen folds of the Mistresses cunt. She searched for the hardened clit but there was so much blood in Rose's cunt lips that she had to press deeper than usual. When she found the little nub the older woman gasped her delight and thrust her hips forward onto Amanda's face.

"Yes, right there my little slut. Yes, yes..."

Amanda didn't wait to be told and slid on finger deep into the gushing hole of the Mistress. "Aaarghhhh..." came the loud groan of pleasure from Rose.

"Mine's rather practiced at eating a woman," commented Pamela. "Picked up some bad habits however. We'll beat those out of her soon enough though, won't we?"

Rose was interested to hear that. "More private instruction?" she groaned. "I get so horny watching those young backsides taking the paddle." Amanda hoped that she wasn't in line for some extra spanking. She tried her best to pleasure her Mistress, shoving a second finger into the sopping cunt as she sucked and licked on the swollen clit.

"Yes, like that," hissed Rose. "Yes, right there. Bend your fingers poppet. You know where I like it most." Amanda turned her wrist over and curled her fingers up, underneath the Mistress' pubic mound.

Seconds later Mistress Rose was cumming. She stretched her body and tensed her muscles and somehow seemed to cum more violently than Amanda had ever experienced for herself. Rose grabbed the student's head and pulled her tighter against her cunt. To feel the older woman climax like that was a revelation for Amanda. She wondered if she might suffocate amid all that wetness. She responded by jamming her fingers even harder into the gaping wet cunt and was rewarded with an extra strong taste of cunt juice as Rose expelled a gush of moisture.

Soon after she heard Pamela cumming just as hard. Except that Pamela was more vocal and seemed to enjoy using the same filthy language towards Elissa, who suddenly had become a filthy bitch and a dirty whore.

Once she was done Pamela used the short curls of Elissa's hair to drag her up from the floor. She ordered the student to suck and play with her breasts. 'If you are good enough I might let you give me an orgasm by biting on my nipples.'

Amanda got no respite. Rose kept the firm pressure on the back of head and insisted Amanda continue servicing her until she had cum twice more. Only then did the grateful young woman get a rest, pushed back onto her haunches and allowed to breathe freely once again.

The two instructors continued to discuss their students. Pamela wanted to know how Amanda had performed in "anal".

"This one is progressing very well," explained Rose. "I think she'll make a pretty good bumfuck before she graduates. She enjoys having a nice size to fill her up. Candace already has her on butt plugs that are much larger than the usual size. Getting reamed is something she'll take more time to adjust to."

"I'd like to try her myself. With your permission?"

Rose nodded her consent. As simply as that, Amanda's fate was handed to the other instructor. Stark naked in the office of one of her senior instructors, Amanda saw she had no choice but to crawl across the space to Mistress Pamela. She looked up and saw the other woman smiling at her, a look of lust and power.

Pamela ordered Elissa to get off her and to lie on her back on the carpeted floor of the office. There was no hesitation from Elissa and she spread her strong, lithe legs to show she and her cunt were ready for Pamela. These two young women were starting to repay the faith of their instructors.

Amanda was still on her knees and Pamela had her turn around so that the student had her bottom in easy reach. In that position Amanda also had her head directly in front of Elissa's oozing cunt. She felt a hand push on her back and allowed herself to fall forward till she was on hands and knees between Elissa's thighs.

"Go on, my eager little student," she heard Pamela say firmly. "Go on. Get your face into that sweet young cunt." That instruction, given so casually, caused Amanda suddenly to stop. She'd never thought about licking a woman's cunt until a few short weeks before. The only thing that stopped her now was the rule against sexual contact between students.

"Please," whimpered Elissa. "I need to get off. Just lick my pussy and give them a show."

Amanda had never wanted to lick a cunt before she'd entered Hanson House. Yet she'd discovered it was rather pleasurable. Now her friend was begging to have her cunt eaten. Amanda knew that she had no choice. From the corner of her eye she could see that Rose was again playing with her own cunt, aroused anew at the thought of her young protege shoving her face into the crotch of another student. Moreover, Pamela was waiting.

Slowly, carefully, Amanda lowered herself till her lips were right above Elissa's bald cunt. Amanda could see how excited her friend had become. She could smell her arousal. Amanda knew the instructors wanted her to use her mouth on Elissa. Her friend was so obviously aroused that to Amanda suddenly it seemed like exactly what she should do.

Elissa's cunt lips were thick and wet. Amanda drove her tongue straight between the folds and into the hot, wet opening. As soon as she heard the soft, high grunts from Elissa, she began to move her tongue, licking and filling the entrance to her friend's cunt. The juices tasted just fine and Amanda drove her tongue as deep as she could, fucking Elissa's love hole with her tongue before slowly moving up towards the erect clitoris.

As she did that, Amanda felt her own cunt being opened by Mistress Pamela. A single finger entered her and kept going its full length until it was touching her cervix. The instructor was comfortably seated on her chair and taking full advantage of the young student.

Fully aware that both the older women were watching intently, Amanda allowed herself a small sound of pleasure and tried to focus on working her tongue on Elissa's clit. She was lucky that her novice ways had the right effect. Elissa's sharp gasps drowned out the moans from Amanda's throat as Pamela began to saw first one, and then two, fingers into the depths of her tunnel.

Amanda didn't really know why she enjoyed eating cunt so much. When Elissa began to buck her hips and murmur Amanda's name, however, the young woman felt a thrill at making her friend reach her climax. Maybe she was bi-sexual after all but there was no time to ponder that with Pamela's fingers working their magic inside her cunt hole.

She was suckling Elissa's eager little clit when the orgasm began to burst through her new friend. Amanda felt and tasted the surge of juices from the cunt of her classmate. It was an incredible turn-on. Inside her own cunt Mistress Pamela's fingers were hitting just the right spot. Mistress Pamela clearly had gotten plenty of practice in fingering younger women. Amanda knew she was going to surrender and let her own sexual needs take over.

Just as the instructor pushed her over the edge, Amanda went down and thrust her novice tongue hard into Elissa. She pushed her face into her classmate's cunt and tried to muffle the shrill sounds of her own sexual release. The two students were cumming in unison and Amanda, for one, was grateful for the thick walls of the old building.

Pamela didn't wait for Amanda to finish. Even before that first massive orgasm had subsided, her fingers moved to the arsehole that lay exposed in front of her. With her two fingers pressing against that little brown hole Pamela ordered the student to "open for me little girl". Amanda, still in her throes and with her cunt being reamed, struggled to perform the "pushing out" she'd been taught in class. Pamela chuckled as she began to work her fingers inside the youngster's tight little hole.

Amanda felt the first stab of the other woman's fingers but did not utter a single sound. She was too breathless to complain. More, she was desperate to have Mistress Pamela continue to stroke her. Despite the pain of her sphincters being stretched, Amanda had never felt so randy and so in need of release in her life.

Elissa's chest was still heaving as she enjoyed the last of her orgasm. Amanda's oral efforts had been the final straw she'd needed. Now she was ordered to her knees and back between the legs of an older woman. This time it was Rose, turned-on by watching Pamela fingering the arsehole of the other young woman.

What Pamela wanted was to have her own fun. She knew she was hurting Amanda with the sudden entry to her bottom but she knew well enough how to treat these young women. Still stroking the cunt before her, Pamela paused her other hand as she waited for Amanda's anal passage stretched and fit around her fingers.

"This one is very pliant," she said to her colleague with a smile.

"She shows a lot of promise," replied Rose.

"Yes, but not many respond so well to having their anus used like this." With the distraction of the chat, Pamela's fingers were resting deep inside Amanda's back passage. Having her rectum filled and stretched was making Amanda's cunt gush juices harder than ever before. "The little bitch is soaking."

Rose was getting more turned on as she talked about it. She held Elissa's head and pulled her face further into the steamy cunt. The student happily ate Mistress Rose's cunt. She'd already been rewarded with a tonguing from her new friend, a "virgin lesbian". To be licking the cunt of another instructor was a real privilege.

"We have two who can orgasm from anal use," said Rose as she panted under Elissa's tongue. "But that one is strongly motivated. We have noticed her arousal from giving pleasure."

Pamela sighed, a happy sound. "You can please me, little slut," she said to Amanda, "by cumming nice and loud for me." With that Mistress Pamela began to work both hands in Amanda's holes. She increased the power of the fingers stroking the young cunt. With her other hand she resumed her slow pumping of the student's rectum.

"I'm almost there thanks to this little slut," announced Rose.

"Do it for me now," Pamela ordered Amanda. She increased the pumping of her fingers into the student's soaking cunt. "I want your juices all over my fingers."

Amanda could hear the unmistakeable sounds of Rose's orgasm. She glanced and saw the way the instructor was pulling Elissa's hair so hard, pinning the younger woman against her crotch. Amanda had never imagined such a sight could be so sexy.

The difference was that Amanda had never understood how thrilling it could be to be serving someone sexually. She was being used by the instructors and that really was the cause of her cunt gushing juices. She listened to Rose as she enjoyed the service from Elissa and she heard the sharp orders from Pamela behind her. She felt her cunt muscles start to spasm around those pumping fingers.

Amanda came nice and hard for Pamela, just as instructed. Her cunt exploded and the surge of her orgasm almost overcame her, She had to concentrate so as to not collapse onto the carpet. She called out her relief as her climax swept her along and she felt the pure joy of knowing she'd given Mistress Pamela just what she'd ordered.

It was clear the instructor had enjoyed the performance. "What a horny young woman," Pamela gasped to her colleague. "Both holes are clamping down on me. Her cunt is so tight on my fingers as she cums. You should feel they way her arsehole pulses, too, as she orgasms."

The fingers were withdrawn from her holes and Amanda was left panting from her exertions. She felt totally used by Mistress Pamela and that made her happy and contented. Serving the female instructors like this had not been what she'd expected from Hanson House. Yet sexual service was her destiny. She knew that now and was ready to embrace it.

"Get over here," ordered Rose. "Clean this one for me," pointing at Elissa. "Lick my juices off her face."

Amanda crawled across to Elissa who'd been released from the grip of Mistress Rose. She could see the older woman's juices smeared all over the face of her fellow student. Elissa looked a little shaken by her treatment, as if she'd nearly drowned in the instructor's cunt. Amanda gently guided Elissa's face close to hers. She'd become accustomed to the taste of a woman's cunt so she was happy enough to clean Elissa. More importantly, Amanda was smart enough to realise this was part of the show the students were providing for the older women.

Holding Elissa's face between her hands, Amanda slowly worked her tongue over the skin, collecting all of the Mistresses' juice. She was gentle with Elissa, realising that she had taken it worst from the two instructors. Having licked clean her nose, cheeks and her chin, Amanda went to finish her job by licking clean Elissa's lovely soft lips.

She passed her tongue over Elissa's mouth and received a small surprise when the other woman parted her lips. Amanda got a small feel of the tip of Elissa's tongue. It still had a trace of Rose's juices. Amanda had never kissed a woman before and the touch of other's tongue was a tiny, illicit pleasure for her.

With that, Amanda was ordered to get dressed and was dismissed. Elissa was to stay behind and Amanda wondered what further pleasures the instructors would have with her.

Amanda didn't dare stick around to ask. She closed the door gently with Elissa still naked, on her knees. As she walked back to her room she began to ask herself how often she would be called upon to visit the office of an instructor and to give sexual service. It was impossible to know whether this was additional training, as Candace had said, or whether she was regarded as their personal sex slave.

Amanda still hadn't answered that question as she undressed for a shower. She had to be quick or miss out on dinner. There was, however, an extra benefit from having been called to Rose's office. All the cunt juice that coated her face had already cleaned the crusty, dried semen deposited at the titfuck session.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers
12