Happy Annibirthery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This weekend is me and Joe's birthday and anniversary weekend."

"I'm sorry Annie, but he can't have off under any circumstances. We need to finish this job."

"I understand Clancy. I'm planning on driving up there and surprising him tomorrow. I just need to know what hotel you are staying at and Joe's room number."

"We're at the Triplecreek Express on the interstate. Joe's in 301."

"Thanks Clancy. You've been a big help. Maybe I'll see you there. Bye."

"Hold up," said Clancy. "I feel bad about keeping him away from you. I'm in 303. Joe and I have an adjoining door. I'll switch over to Ellison's room and leave you the key to my room at the front desk. I'll see that the doors connecting our rooms are unlocked and then you can sneak next door and really surprise him."

Annie paused to think it over. "That's a great idea. Thank you."

"You're very welcome. "I really do feel bad about this weekend and maybe this helps make up for me teasing you all the time.

"It does, I appreciate it."

"Good and maybe if Joe leaves you hanging, you can find your satisfaction in my room."

"Goodbye Clancy," she replied, frustrated with her husband's arrogant boss, but glad she'd called. Annie hung up the phone.

That night, Annie Whyte had some disturbing dreams. She was back at the pool party, surrounded by black men. Joe was nowhere in sight. She was in her bikini dancing between Clancy, Ellison, and Lee, having a great time and they kept feeding her big black cocks. They moved closer until she was sandwiched between them. Annie quickly stooped, but found herself staring at three bulging crotches. She shot up between them as Wonder Woman, flying up into the sky and landing at a motel nearby. She opened room 301. Joe was there and the room was under construction. Joe was sawing away at a board. He didn't see her. Nothing she did could get his attention. Finally frustrated and crying, she left the room still dressed as wonder woman and marched across the hall. Annie knocked on the door. Clancy opened it and smiled at her. He was wearing jeans and a superman tee shirt. He stepped aside and she entered his room. Annie/wonder woman walked over to the bed and sat down, staring in anticipation as Clancy opened his jeans and pulled out...

Annie awoke with a start. She was breathing heavily, her nipples were aching they were so hard, and her vagina was dripping with arousal. Her juices were flowing down her ass crack and had made the mattress under her crotch wet. She sobbed in frustration. She'd never been this horny before. If Joe didn't knock her up this weekend, she was definitely going to buy that dildo just to keep herself sane.

****************

Annie left straight from work, having packed her bags the night before. Her condition hadn't improved any. If anything, she was hornier then ever. She was sizing up men right and left. A cute eighteen year old man had come in looking for help writing a research paper. She found herself giggling around him like a school girl as she helped him in the reference section. She also caught herself leaning over the table to slide a book to him and showing him her cleavage. It worked and his eyes zoomed right in on them. She wondered if it was making his penis hard. She wondered how big it was. She wondered how many times he might get it up if they spent the night together. A teenager could surely go all night increasing the odds of impregnating her tremendously. She was worse helping a seventy year old regular customer. He was amazingly fit for his age, an ex-marine. Not very attractive, but she knew he was wealthy. He drove a Mercedes and lived in the wealthiest part of town. She leaned over him from behind and fought the urge to press her breasts into his side. This wasn't a young and virile man, but his wealth could have supported her and their baby. Annie left the library as soon as she could. A volunteer had called in sick and she hadn't been able to get off early after all. Things weren't better on the road. A policeman had pulled over a black woman. He was a big guy, leaning down and handing the woman a ticket through the window. In Annie's mind, it was she that was spread eagled against the squad car and the officer was frisking her body then pressing his bulging crotch against her ass. She caught herself pressing her foot down on the gas in hopes that a young virile cop just might pull her over. She looked up through her sun roof and saw a big hairy, bearded truck driver looking down at her as he passed her car. Annie pictured herself hitchhiking in short shorts with and a plaid blouse tied up to show her belly as the truck driver picked her up for a ride. She slid into the back of the cab and took her clothes off waiting for him to join her. Annie drove the whole way with wet panties and hard nipples.

She had packed light. She fully planned on spending the whole weekend in bed with her husband. During the day when he was working she could nap and read. She did pack her bikini just in case the hotel had a pool. Maybe she could try to tan and not get burnt? She did pack one dress in case they went out for dinner or there was some place to shop nearby. She also packed some lingerie, but didn't expect to wear it for very long.

Annie arrived at the hotel later then planned both because she hadn't gotten off as early as she'd hoped and because traffic had been heavy since it was the weekend. She parked and carried her light bag up to the front desk. "I'm Annie Whyte," she told the clerk. "I'm supposed to be moving into room 303 tonight."

"Yes, Mr. Washington said you would be arriving and left you his keys."

Mr. Washington was Clancy. "Thank you." Annie took the keys. "Can you verify for me that Joseph Whyte is in room 301?"

"Yes ma'am," said the clerk, checking his computer. "Yes, There is a Mr. Whyte is in room 301."

"Thank you," she told the clerk. Annie picked her bag up and carried it over to the elevator. She had to pass the hotel restaurant which had about a dozen people seated at the bar drinking. Most were in business suits. Two large black men stood out from the rest. They were in jeans and white tee shirts, tall dark skinned men with broad muscular chests. One was shaved bald and the other had a flat military cut. Ellison and Lee. Joe had explained to her that Clancy's mother had Clancy when she was just a teen. She apparently had rather loose morals because none of the three boys had the same father nor did either of Clancy's two sisters that she had met briefly at his pool party. The mom did marry in her mid thirties and Lee was the only legitimate child she had. There was no sign of either Clancy or her husband, though it was already after nine and Joe should be in bed already. Naked. He sleeps naked. And he often gets an erection while he sleeps. This wouldn't be the first time her husband would wake up to find her hand on his penis. He was going to be pleasantly surprised.

The elevator opened and she rode it up two more floors. The odd numbered rooms were on the left side of the hallway with 301 and 303 right outside the elevator. She opened the door to 303 and turned on the lights. Clancy had been true to his word and vacated the room. Maid service had been through that afternoon and there was no sign that a sweaty black construction worker had been sleeping here for the last week. The only thing out of place was a tray with a shot glass containing a double shot of a dark colored liquid and a bottle of champagne with two glasses. A note on the tray read; I thought you might enjoy a big black cock for your birthday. The Bubbly is for your anniversary. Clancy.

"How thoughtful," she muttered. She didn't particularly feel like drinking, but Annie lifted up the shot glass and sniffed it. She wrinkled her nose at the smell. Big black cock was too strong and potent for her taste. The best way to handle it was to just chug it down and swallow the big black cock down her throat as fast as she could. Annie tipped her head and swallowed the shot. She hacked and gasped for breath as the warmth spread through her. She hadn't had it since the pool party and it made her want to gag. A BBC was as potent as she remembered. Who would ever have thought to mix tequila with whiskey? She did like champagne and poured herself a glass.

Annie wanted nothing more then to march next door and jump onto her husband's prick, but she forced herself to remove her clothes in an orderly manner, sipping champagne as she undressed. She stripped off her skirt and shoes. Then she opened her blouse and removed it. For some reason, she had worn her sexiest lacy black bra and panty. She didn't know why she'd put it on that morning. If she had her way, she was going to go without underwear the rest of the weekend. She neatly folded her clothes and set them on the bed. Her underwear soon followed her clothes. Annie removed and folded her glasses before untying her pony tail and letting her long black hair cascade down. She felt funky from working all day and driving more then four hours. Plus, her thighs were sticky from her being horny the whole trip. Annie decided to take a quick shower and make herself nice and fresh for the long overdue reunion with her husband.

Annie climbed under the hot shower and sighed with pleasure. She opened a bar of soap and began running it all over her body, a lather forming before she'd turn and let the spray wash it away. She used one of the hotel's shampoo bottles for her hair and was pleasantly surprised by the lavender smell. Annie climbed out of the shower and toweled herself dry. She dried her hair before curling it. This was Joe's favorite look on her and she usually curled her hair when they went out. She kept it straight and in a pony tail for work. Satisfied with her hair, she applied some makeup, but not much. A red lipstick coated her lips and she used some blue eyeliner. Joe might not even turn the light on, yet she was primping herself for a mating ritual. The only thing remaining was her lacy blue mesh camisole. She slipped it on over her head. It was Joe's favorite piece of lingerie and it was purely sexual with no practical value whatsoever. It was completely see thru and hung down to her vagina. If she were to reach up, she'd flash her beaver. If she bent down, it would just barely cover her crotch. The blue lace clung to her breasts and fell off the nipples hanging over her stomach and bellybutton. It left her shoulder, chest, and the tops of her breasts bare except for the two straps over her shoulders. Annie didn't bother with a panty. Panties would have just gotten in the way of what she needed and nothing on heaven or earth what stop her from getting what she needed. She quickly downed a second glass of champagne, throwing her head back and feeling the bubbly slide down her throat.

Annie was swaying a little as she walked over to the door adjoining their rooms. The drink had gone straight to her head and she found herself craving another shot. Perhaps big black cock was something she could get used to after all?

Annie was nervous as she tried the door. She wasn't sure if Clancy had been able to unlock it on both sides or if he had, maybe the maid had locked it again. That would ruin her plans and she'd need to cover up and knock on Joe's rooms door. That wouldn't be as fun as sneaking in, but maybe she could wrap a towel around her and flash him in the hall. Joe would like that. Luckily the door was unlocked. Clancy had come through for her. She opened it. Light shone from her room on the foot of his bed and she could make out the legs of a sleeping form. She quickly closed the door, not wanting to wake him yet. She turned her lights off and opened the door again. It creaked a little and she left it open rather then close it and risk waking Joe. She felt her way to the bed and gently pulled the covers down off her sleeping husband, climbing onto the bed.

Annie straddled Joe's crotch and was almost instantly aware that something was wrong. Her legs were spread wider open then normal like Joe had a bigger waist. She pulled the camisole up over her hips and lowered herself on his penis. The poor neglected housewife's pussy was dripping in anticipation for what was to come. Her pussy dripped onto his shaft before she'd even felt it and as she lowered herself down until her labia spread open along the large shaft of his penis, she got two surprises. One, Joe was already hard! Two, his penis felt enormous!

Annie slid her horny pussy along the shaft, soaking it with her arousal. Joe didn't move until her pussy reached the surprisingly large round head and the end of his surprisingly long and surprisingly thick stalk. "MMMmmm," she sighed with pleasure as she pushed her pussy down onto the head, pressing it down as hard as she could. Joe stirred then. His penis flexed, lifting a little into her pussy. Her soaked labia spread itself wide around the head as the tip of his prick teased the entrance to her pussy. "Surprise," she whispered to her husband.

Joe's strong hands, hard and calloused moved to her waist. He felt the camisole as his hands slid up over her lingerie to feel her large breasts. His penis flexed again the moment he touched her nipples. He squeezed and kneaded them rougher then he normally did, but Annie wasn't complaining in the least. The fingers pinching her nipples had her moaning and sliding along his shaft. "Oh Joe," your penis feels so big tonight," she muttered. She sighed with disappointment as his hands suddenly left her breasts, but they were just moving under her camisole, coming up under her lingerie to play with her breasts and nipples again. She sighed again when his hands pulled back from her breasts. They moved back up over the camisole to the hem above her cleavage. She felt his grip on her camisole and she thought he was about to pull it over her head, but instead, there was a ripping sound and his strong hands tore his favorite piece of lingerie right down the front so that it now hung open in the front.

Annie's pussy started quivering. Joe had never been this aggressive with her before. That single manly act of ripping her clothes off had her already wet pussy squirting all over the shaft she was astride. She felt an orgasm growing and quickly slid her pussy back up to the tip of his penis. She pressed herself hard against it and leaned forwards. Joe took the opportunity to wrap his broad flat lips around her hard pointy nipple and gently bit down upon it. "I don't know what's gotten into you tonight, but I like it," she told him, moaning as she pushed back into his cock head and at least half of it entered her.

Joe flickered his tongue back and forth over her nipple and then licked around the sensitive nub. His fingers came up to pinch her other hard nipple. She moaned in pure pleasure as she pushed her pussy back into the penis and the head completely pushed into her. The quivering in her pussy grew and grew and then exploded all over the end of his shaft. Annie panted afterwards holding still to recover. "That was a big one," she told her husband who was still busy with her tits. "Thank you." She was truly grateful. The large orgasm was exactly what she needed short of feeling him ejaculating deep inside her. "I need this big boy in me right now."

Annie slid off the end and lifted herself up. She reached down to grab his shaft. "It's as thick as a baby's arm," she said, truly surprised. It had felt big straddling it, but holding it she got a better feel for the true girth of the large penis in her hand. She slid her hand up to the tip. She hadn't even been touching the base of his shaft, but the part sliding through her hand felt far longer then her husband's penis and when her hand got to the head, the round knobby tip felt as big as a golf ball or small plum.

Annie pulled the tip of his cock between her legs and lowered her pussy down over it. The large head spread her lips open again and pushed at the entrance to her vagina. Joe had both hands on her tits again, squeezing and pinching her nipples. She was panting and aroused, the large orgasm having done nothing to quench the fires in her pussy, those fires could only be doused with baby making sperm. She worked her pussy around the head of his penis feeling it's size and power. Her mind screamed at her through her drunken haze. Something is wrong. This isn't your husband. Maybe it is? It isn't. It can't be. But maybe it is? Maybe his penis got bigger? Could it have doubled in size? Maybe it just seems bigger? I'm so horny! This isn't your husband. But maybe it is. I gotta know. I gotta know. I need this!

Annie lowered herself down over the head, feeling it push deeper. "So big," she moaned, raising and lowering herself over the tip. Her pussy had never been so stretched out before. You should stop. "I can't stop," she whimpered out loud. Annie was fond of teasing the end of Joe's penis before slamming her pussy down over it. She'd done it the first time they had sex and many times since. She loved feeling the entirety of his hard penis slam into her. Without thinking it through, Annie raised herself up so that only the tip of his large penis head was spreading her labia apart and then she let gravity take her down fast. "Aaaaahh! OOOWWW! AARRGGHH!! Her moan of pleasure turned to pain as the head pushed deep in her and hammered into her cervix. The pain was almost unbearable. She struggled to remove the now painful organ pushing inside her, but her husband... the stranger just grabbed her waist and held her still.

He released her waist when she quit struggling. Annie held still, the end of that huge penis still pressed hard against her cervix. She wasn't even sitting in the man's lap. He returned his hands to her nipples again. The pain from having him pound her cervix slowly faded and the pleasure radiating outwards from her nipples began to replace it. The man pinched her nipples and pulled her forwards by them. He pulled her head down against his lips. Annie resisted at first, but then she parted her lips slightly and kissed the man whose penis was inside her, feeling his tongue push into her mouth. Her tongue pushed back. His cock head was now at a different angle in her pussy. As she kissed him, she felt his penis start to push deeper. There was no pain this time. This time it felt good. Her cervix was opening for him. The oversized head of his penis pushed right through and entered her womb. She slowly slid down until she was seated in his lap.

Annie broke the kiss, she sat up and arched her back loving the feeling of being fully penetrated by so big a penis. "I thought I was sneaking into my husband's room," she said. The man didn't answer. He did flex his penis muscle a couple times making his penis jerk and she responded by grinding her crotch into the root of his shaft. "Your penis sure is big," she told him. He still kept silent. "It's at least twice as big as my husband's." She waited a bit. His hands left her nipples, ran over her breasts, up to her shoulders and down her arms. He moved off her arms to feel her waist and hips then up her belly over her ribs and back to her breasts. Annie moved her own hands to his chest. Joe was fit with a great body, but this man had some real muscles, big and hard and rigid. Joe had some chest hair and she enjoyed running her fingers through the wisps of hair when she mounted him. This man had no hair, just hard solid chest. He was broader then Joe too. Her hands ran to his shoulders and then the impressive biceps on his arms. "I didn't know penises got this big," she whispered, moving her hands back to his chest. "Say something."

"Call it a cock," said a voice so deep, she felt vibrations through his chest.

"What?"

"It's not a penis, it's a cock."

"Cock," she said, feeling her pussy start to tremble again. Something about calling this stranger's penis a cock was more erotic, more exciting, then calling it a penis. At the same time warning bells were going off in her head, the voice sounded familiar. "Your cock," she moaned as he jerked his cock again. The stranger's cock had to have been at least a foot long. "Your cock is so big!"

123456...9