Happy Anniversary, Baby Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was rewarded by Staci's sultry moans and delicate gasps.

I reached up to put my fingers in her pussy, but Staci stopped me. "Sorry, baby. That's where we stop bending the rules."

I nodded. "Okay."

"But I won't stop you from eating my pussy."

I smiled. "Okay."

I held on to her ass cheeks and kept lapping hungrily at her pussy, and soon I heard her gasps and moans become urgent. And finally her nails dug for a moment in my scalp, and then relaxed.

Finally she got back down, straddled me -- and kissed me!

"So, how did I do?"

Staci ran her nails through my hair. "You passed. Oh, god, did you pass. You made me come. Now shut up and kiss me. We still have one more song left."

And we kissed. I had never kissed a woman before, at least not like this. But I found it was disturbingly easy to get used to. When Staci put her tongue in my mouth and found mine, I moaned with the sensation.

It was wonderful. She kissed me, just to kiss. She used her tongue as much as her lips, to tease me, to pleasure me. I was getting so hot, it was like every nerve ending was twice as sensitive!

As we kissed, Staci pushed her breasts against mine. I thought that was pretty nice, until she slipped her hands under my sweater and touched me, grazed my skin with her nails.

Staci grinned. "I hope my hands aren't too cold."

I shook my head rather jerkily. "No. You're fine."

"Let me know if it's not okay for me to touch you. Okay? The same rules apply in reverse."

"Okay."

My god, it was so nice, being kissed and caressed. My husband and I haven't made love in quite awhile, although that's because we're both busy more than anything. So it was nice to get this physical affection.

"Staci?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I like you, too."

Her lips paused against mine, and she smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. Is it okay if I touch your breasts, baby?"

I nodded. "Yes. Please."

She ran her hands up my back, then along my bra, and put her hands on my breasts, gently playing with them. I moaned and arched into her touch, even as she kept kissing me.

"Do you like that, baby?"

I moaned, "Yes, Staci, I like it."

Suddenly, Staci's hands began to move down, and down some more. She got down on her knees, and started to push my skirt up!

She said, "You don't mind if I return the favor, do you, Lauren?"

I gasped. "No."

Staci gently pushed my skirt up, then slid her fingers underneath, felt for my panties, and equally gently, pulled them down my legs! Then, as if that wasn't enough, she pushed my skirt up and spread my legs!

My heart felt like it was about to pop out of my chest, it was beating so fast!

And then I felt her tongue on my pussy. It was absolutely unbelievable. It felt as if every nerve ending on my body were attached to my pussy!

I moaned lusciously, "Oh, Staci!"

I was getting totally lost in the moment, when suddenly -- the music stopped!

Staci pulled away. I moaned desperately for her to continue. "Please don't stop!"

"I'm sorry, baby. But that was the last song."

"Oh god, please, eat my pussy! I'll pay you another hundred!"

"You want me to eat your white pussy, baby?"

"Please, please, eat my white pussy!"

Staci lightly stroked my pussy with her long French nails but didn't slip them inside me. "Do you like having your pussy eaten by a black girl?"

I gasped. "Oh god, yes, I love it! God, play the next song, already!"

Staci licked her lips. "Don't worry, he will."

And over the next two songs, Staci took me to a place few men have ever really taken me to -- Paradise. It seemed my orgasms were having orgasms. We spent the last song just kissing.

Staci sat next to me, as she pulled her skirt back down into place, and zipped it back up. "So, when exactly is the big day? Soon, I hope?"

"Not soon enough. A week from Thursday."

"Oh, good. That gives us time to prepare." She reached for her bra top. "Can you clasp this for me, baby?"

I said, "Sure. Prepare?"

"Well, we need to prepare the boudoir if we're going to have proper anniversary sex. Prepare ourselves as well."

"You've got a point. Let's go shopping this weekend, and we can both go get our hair and nails done, on me."

"Oh my god. That totally sounds like fun!"

"Do you think you can be free this weekend?"

"Even if I'm not free, I'll make myself free. My friends can do without me for once. I need to have my nails done again."

I laughed. "Okay."

"Quick, let's trade cell phone numbers, before my boss starts wondering what's taking me so long and sends someone up here."

"Yeah, let's do that."

We both dug our cell phones out of our purses and exchanged cell phone numbers.

We put away our cell phones, then Staci said, "You staying a while longer?"

I shook my head. "I'm sorry, honey, but I need to be heading home."

Staci touched my arm. "Well, you be careful out there, and give me a call tomorrow so we can set up our girl's day."

"You got it."

Staci surprised me by holding my chin and kissing me.

"It was so nice meeting you, Lauren. Your husband is a lucky guy."

I blushed, despite myself. "Thank you."

"Do you mind if I walk you downstairs?"

"Nope. Not at all."

Staci put her heels back on. I stood up, but she said, "Oops, baby, we need to pull down your skirt! We can't have you leaving like this."

I looked down. My skirt was indeed a mess. I said, "Oh, no."

Staci just smiled and said, "No worries, baby. Here, let me smooth this down for you."

I smiled. "Okay."

Staci pulled my skirt back down, and smoothed it over my butt and hips. "There you go. All better, baby."

Then I said, "Wait a minute."

"What?"

"My panties. Where's my panties?"

Staci held them up, dangling from her index finger. "Better put these somewhere."

Blushing, I took them from her and stuffed them in my purse. "I'll put them on later."

"No, leave them off. This skirt looks so much better without them."

"I'll leave them off, just for you."

We started for the door. She said, "I know this place where they have some great sex toys."

I blushed. "Sex toys?"

"Haven't you ever played with a dildo? What about a vibrator?"

I shook my head. "Nope. Never even seen one."

Staci shook her head at me. "Making love with you is going to be a wonderful experience, Lauren."

We started down the stairs. "I can't wait."

We finally went through the door, and back into the main room. Staci said, "Now don't forget to call me."

"I won't."

Staci held me and kissed me, then pulled back. "You'd better not. Good night."

I stood there, my mouth still open. "Believe me, I will."

12