Happy Anniversary, Baby Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shadow of what I thought was guilt flickered across her face, but then it was gone. "I would appreciate that, very much," she said quietly. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said. "I think I know what else would help you feel better..."

"What's that?"

"Perhaps you'd like to come sit on the couch and tell us all about what happened?"

Raquel sniffed and wiped her eyes. "Yeah. Okay."

I took her hand and led her over to the couch.

Trying to quell her rising anxiety and tears, she recounted how she had come home from work Friday after being laid off, then having a terrible fight with her husband just this morning.

I have to admit, I felt very sympathetic.

"What started the fight?" I asked. "Was it because you got laid off? I know money problems can sometimes set off an argument."

She sniffed. "That was part of it," she said. "I told him I wanted to have a threesome. He flipped out."

"A threesome?" I repeated quietly. "You mean you two with another guy or you two with another girl?"

Raquel smiled. Her eyes glittered. "Two girls. One guy. That one guy being my husband. But, like I said, he flipped out and wanted nothing to do with it."

"If you don't mind me asking, what made you want to come see my husband?"

"I know it seems...irregular," she admitted.

"To say the least," I agreed.

"But Jack and I are best friends at work. Well, were. My husband gets jealous a lot but I couldn't ask for a better friend than Jack."

I had to admit, I felt pretty jealous at that moment, as well. But I also could only imagine how Jack would have felt if he knew what I've been doing. I'm hardly the one without sin. So I couldn't throw the first stone.

I moved very close to her and brushed my lips against hers, a very quick and light kiss on her lips, so quick that her lips were caught in a pucker.

So I kissed her again.

"Would you like to join my husband and I for a little fun? We've always wanted a threesome. Right, Jack?"

He swallowed and licked his lips. "Uh, yeah. As long as you're down with it."

I kissed Raquel again. "Oh, yes. I'm down with it."

Raquel giggled sensuously. "Well then, if you're down with it, so am I."

I slipped my arms around Raquel's waist and pulled her close to me, kissing her. She in turn eased her arms around my neck, returning my kisses with her own.

She was a good kisser. Soft and gentle.

"Jack," I said between kisses. "Better get comfortable."

Raquel giggled as Jack quickly yanked his sweatshirt over his head and threw it in the direction of the couch, then just as quickly yanked off his sweatpants.

"I suppose we should, too," she said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes, we should," I said softly. "Here, allow me."

I reached for her tank top and smoothly tugged it up her body. As I did, she raised her arms over her head. I pulled it all the way off and threw it on the coffee table.

I quickly discovered she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were breath-taking, like two chocolate-covered watermelons. Her dark fudge nipples were obviously erect, like two little brown erasers. I bent my head down slightly to kiss Raquel's neck. She moaned and shuddered in response.

Then I kissed along her collarbone, moving slowly, and finally began to deliver soft, light kisses on her breasts.

It didn't take very long, kissing her breasts and gently nibbling and sucking on her nipples, to get her deliciously aroused. I knew this because I could see it in her eyes.

That was just one thing Staci had taught me.

So I got down on my knees and had her stand. Then I unsnapped the snap on her jeans and pulled the zip down. Then I started pulling them down. Resting her hands on my shoulders, Raquel wiggled her broad, hourglass hips. In no time Raquel was completely naked. She hadn't been wearing panties either.

And her pussy was bare. It looked waxed. It was too smooth to have been shaved. I lightly flicked my tongue over her clit.

Raquel gasped and nearly collapsed on top of me. "Lauren! Oh, shit, baby!"

I pulled back slightly and looked up at her. "You like that, huh?"

"Oh, baby, I love it!"

Jack, now nearly completely naked except for his favorite boxer shorts, came over to us, grinning from ear to ear. "Raquel has told me before she has always wanted to have sex with another woman. I always thought she was kidding."

Raquel kissed him. "Definitely not kidding," she said, her voice vibrating with heat.

"I can see that," he said, his own voice thickening with arousal.

Raquel said to me, "Lauren, why don't you sit down so I can eat your pussy while Jack fucks me?"

I rose to stand and kissed her. "Sounds good to me!"

While Jack pushed a couple of the ottomans up against the couch, I took off my bra and shorts. Then I sat down at one end of the couch and spread my legs wide.

I could feel my heart beating somewhere in my throat as Raquel eased in between my legs and started lightly licking my clit.

Then Jack took off his boxers, climbed on the couch and got behind Raquel.

I watched Raquel's face as he entered her from behind. She slowly closed her eyes, and when she opened them, her eyelids remained half open, in cat-like slits.

It suddenly crossed my mind that this wasn't the reaction of a black woman getting white dick for the very first time. She had done this before.

They had done this before. Maybe I could spice things up a bit for them.

I suddenly had a brain-wave. From my position on the couch, I slithered underneath Raquel and began eating her pussy from underneath, while my husband pounded her from behind. It didn't take long to have Raquel speaking in tongues.

"Oh god I'm coming," Raquel wailed. "Oh god that feels so fucking good! AAAAHHHH!!"

She cried out loud three more times, then became quiet. Just as Raquel was climaxing, Jack came inside her. I knew he'd come because he always makes that groaning noise when he gets his release.

Then everything went quiet for a few moments.

I watched as Jack pulled his cock out of Raquel's bare, hairless pussy. So I got out from under Raquel as she reared up and sat down, trembling like a leaf.

So I rubbed her back. "Are you okay, honey?"

Raquel just nodded, at first. Then she turned and kissed me - passionately. I caught Jack staring at us while we kissed, not bothering to hide it.

After a few moments of kissing me deeply, Raquel pulled back, with her arms still around my neck. "My god," she said softly. "I have never had that deep an orgasm before. Ever. Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said, just as softly. "I must admit, that was fun."

I couldn't tell Raquel, but Jack knew that this was how our threesome should have gone the first time. In that moment, I learned a powerful lesson. All that flicked through my mind at light-speed.

Raquel, meanwhile, giggled sweetly, then kissed me again. "I wish we could have more fun," she said. "But I really must be getting home. My husband is probably wondering where I'm at. Or not."

I didn't bother telling her she technically had no room to talk, since she'd not only had sex with another man, but his wife had joined in. More than likely she already had that going through her mind.

So instead I said, "Why don't you go take a shower? I could show you where the master bathroom is."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"No, of course not," I said. "Even better, I could scrub your back for you..."

Behind me, I heard Jack groan quietly, but chose not to call him on it.

"I would like that," Raquel said, with a shy smile. "And then I have to get going."

I rose from the couch, holding out my hand. "Come on, then."

Raquel also rose from the couch, putting her hand in mine. Gently I led her down the hall to the master bedroom.

As I went to the door to the master bath, she said, "Wow. This is a beautiful house."

I smiled. "Thank you. Jack and I bought this house after we were married a few years."

"You guys seem pretty happy..."

I opened the bathroom door and flicked on the lights, gesturing for her to go in first. Then I closed the door and turned to face her. "Not everything is as it seems."

"What do you mean?" Her voice was soft.

"Raquel," I said. "I know what a couple looks like when they're having sex for the first time. I've had that experience. And it did not look like that was the first time you've had sex with my husband."

Tears sprang out of her eyes, following the contour of her cheeks. She sniffed. "Jack and I have been having an off-again, on-again affair for the last several weeks."

"Oh..." The realization felt like a sucker punch to the gut. Shit.

While I've been fucking around with Staci, and Gabrielle, he's been fucking around on me with this little chocolate bunny. I suppose I deserved that.

"...Yes. His constant traveling schedule hasn't been any more good for us than it's been for you."

Silence fell in the bathroom. I couldn't look Raquel in the eye. She patted my back, letting me process this revelation.

Then she said, "I'm sure Jack will have a few questions for you, too."

"Like what?" I asked, snapping the words out.

"Like how you ate my pussy while he fucked me," she said quietly. "That took skills, girl."

Despite myself, I smiled a crooked smile. "Thanks. But you would be right. I hadn't learned all that from watching lesbian porn videos..."

Raquel stepped up to me and kissed me with such sincerity. "You don't have to tell me anything. I understand a girl gets lonely. That's how Jack and I started seeing each other."

I kissed her in return. "Well, I guess we aren't perfect, are we?"

"No," Raquel said, shaking her head. "But I would like to do that again, if you would..."

"You mean the lesbian stuff or the threesome?"

Raquel shrugged. "Either. Both. You were pretty awesome."

I blushed. "Thank you..."

Raquel kissed me again. "I could kiss you all day. Not even Jack can kiss me the way another woman kisses me."

"Have you been with another woman? Be honest," I said, pressing her gently.

"Yes," she admitted. "But not in a long time. And we didn't know what we were doing. We were too young."

"You mean in college?"

"Yep. We were both freshmen in college. And we had no idea what we were doing."

"I could show you a few things..."

Raquel giggled. "I'm sure you could!"

I held her in my arms and kissed her a few more times.

Raquel moaned softly. "I could do this all day..."

"So could I," I agreed. "But Jack told me you had said you got laid off."

"Yeah?"

"Well, if you were serious about getting a new job, I could get you an introduction to my boss, Gabrielle White."

"That would be awesome of you," Raquel replied. "But I need to get going. Shower first."

"Right," I said, sounding sheepish. "Shower first."

I opened the glass door to the shower stall, reached in and turned on the water. While I waited for the water to heat up, I said, "Are you going to be okay going back home? I have to wonder what kind of mood your husband will be in..."

Raquel cringed. "I don't know. I think I'll be okay."

"How about if I follow you back home? I have a feeling your husband will be kind of upset when you get home. And that's putting it mildly..."

Raquel gulped. "Yeah. I guess that would be a good idea. Just don't follow too close. Don't want my husband getting the wrong idea..."

"Huh. I don't want him to be in a flying rage when you get home, either."

"I'm almost afraid to ask, but you sound like you know what you're talking about."

This time, I cringed. "Not me. My sister. Her husband was the controlling type. And that's all I'm going to say..." Then I reached inside and put my hand under the water. "Come on. Water's ready."

I held my hand out to her. She eagerly put her hand in mine.

Even though I didn't really need a shower, exactly, I didn't mind at all lathering Raquel's body, covering her entire beautiful body in soap suds. Then she did the same to me.

Then we rubbed our bodies together. I knew I had hit her sweet spot when she gave me an intense look, her eyes blazing for all the right reasons.

She had her eyes locked with mine, breathing in time with me, her moans rising in time with mine as we both came hard.

Then we held each other and kissed. It was beautiful. I could tell just by the look in her eyes she felt the same way.

"Oh my god, Lauren, I think I'm falling in love with you..."

"Wow, Raquel..."

She winked. "Don't say anything. Let's just finish up. Then we can get dressed and get back out front. We don't want Jack asking too many questions."

She made too much sense. So we stood under the water and rinsed the suds off.

A little bit later, I led her back to the living room.

"There you are," Jack said, sitting on the couch without a newspaper.

"Sorry," I said to him. "We were having a talk. You know how girls are."

He chuckled. "Right..."

Raquel started finding her clothes. "Well, guys, thanks for a wonderful afternoon. But I gotta get going. My husband is probably wondering where I am."

"Let me at least follow you home," I said, repeating my earlier offer. "In fact, Jack and I can both come, if you want."

Raquel winked. "Yeah, I don't think we want Jack coming too much."

Jack and I laughed out loud. "Good one," I said, still laughing.

But Jack calmed down enough to say, "Lauren's right. Let me get my car keys. We'll follow you home at a discreet distance. If Tom decides to throw you out, we can bring you back here and put you up in the guest bedroom."

Raquel clearly hadn't thought that far ahead. "Oh. Okay. Good idea."

I was impressed at my husband's quick thinking. He turned to me. "You ready to go, Lauren?"

I took his hand and squeezed it. "I sure am, honey."

He cracked a quick grin. He said, "You ready, Raquel?"

She wasn't as sure as I was. But she said, "Yeah. I guess so. We better get this over with, I guess."

"We're right there with you," I reminded her.

"Okay. Thanks, you guys."

* * * *

A mere twenty-five minute drive later, we parked at a discreet distance and watched as Raquel parked her car, turned off the ignition and got out.

Slowly, she approached the front door - and went inside.

Jack and I watched with more than a little nervous apprehension. I was more like scared to death for Raquel.

Next to me, Jack took my hand and squeezed it. That got me out of my head. I looked at him and smiled, and squeezed his hand back.

"She'll be okay."

"I know," I said. "I'm just scared for her. You remember what happened with my sister."

He nodded. "Yes. I remember. This asshole even thinks about touching her, I'm going to tear him apart."

I squeezed his hand again. "You guys aren't just friends, are you?"

Jack swallowed hard. Then he said, "No. We aren't. How did you know?"

"Honey, that threesome we had, that was the way our first threesome should have gone. But ironically it seems to go better when we have sex with a woman you have already have had sex with. The first time is hardly the best."

Jack cracked a lopsided grin. Then he said, "I'm sorry, Lauren."

"I know you are. I'm sorry, too."

"What do you have to be sorry for?"

"Honey, I had sex with your friend, right in front of you..."

His grin returned. "Yeah, I think I'll let that one go. You're right about one thing, that's how that threesome should have gone the first time. If you don't mind me being friends with Raquel, I'd like to keep seeing her..."

"No, I don't mind you being friends with Raquel," I said steadily. "As long as you don't mind me being friends with her, too."

He grinned even wider. "Nope. Don't mind at all."

"Good!" I giggled. "I love you, Jack."

"I love you, too, Lauren."

I leaned over and kissed him.

Suddenly Jack's phone chimed. He picked it up. "Uh-oh."

"What?"

"Raquel says her husband is kicking her out."

"Oh, no!"

"No, I would be more worried if he let her stay..."

"True," I said.

A few minutes later, Raquel came out bearing an overnight bag, still wearing her jeans and tank top. We watched her literally throw the bag in the back seat and get in the car. It was several moments before she started the car.

I cringed, thinking about how much distress she was in.

Jack started the car again, put the car in gear and slipped off the brakes, starting the drive back home.

A little while later, Jack pulled the car into the driveway. Just as he turned the key in the ignition, he glanced in the mirror, then turned in his seat. "Ah. Good. There's Raquel."

As soon as Jack turned off the ignition, I quickly slipped off my seatbelt, got out of the car and ran over to Raquel, still sitting in her car. As I got closer, she finally got out, this odd expression on her face.

Quite all at once, she burst into tears.

Knowing how she must have been feeling, I held her. Then Jack held her.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly.

She nodded, although it was shaky, and raised her left hand so I could see.

No rings.

I took her hand and squeezed it. "Come on. Let's get you inside. I'll make something for us to eat. Then you can get your stuff."

"Okay." She was still wiping tears away.

"Come on..."

* * * *

Monday morning was barely getting underway when my desk phone rang. "Lauren Mitchell."

"Hi, Lauren," a silky female voice said.

"Uhm, hi," I said. "Gabrielle?"

"Very good," said the voice. "Ready to move? I just got word from Cheryl in HR that your paperwork is all done!"

"You mean I can finally move to your office?"

"Absolutely," she replied, sending chills up and down my spine. "I take it you're ready?"

"Have been for days," I said, letting my voice go silky in return.

"Just what I like to hear," Gabrielle said, her voice becoming sultry as well as silky. "As much as I would like to have you move right now, we'll do it this evening. That way you'll have all day tomorrow to get settled in at your new desk."

"I'll be waiting," I promised.

"Good," Gabrielle said, her voice even deeper and more sultry.

Trying to ignore the rising arousal inside me, I said, "And you can do a small favor for me."

"What is that, my dear?"

"A friend of mine is looking for work," I explained. "Aren't you still hiring new people?"

"Yes, I am," she said. "I won't make any promises, but I'll gladly interview your friend."

"Thank you," I said. "That's all I ask. But I think you'll like her. I don't think you've hired a fill in secretary to cover for Bonnie yet."

"I'm sure I will," Gabrielle said. "And you're right, I haven't hired a fill in secretary. Have her wear something impressive, and I'll see her today. I don't have much going on at the moment."

"No promises," I said in my turn. "But I'll do my best."

"Excellent," Gabrielle purred. "Well, my dear, I'll see you tomorrow. Get ready to move."

"Yes, I'll be ready," I promised. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye," she said in her turn. "For now..."

"For now," I repeated. Shit, was I wet. I hung up, then turned to face Raquel, still sitting in the guest chair on the other side of my desk. Somehow I ignored my wet pussy and said, "Well, if you're up for it, Gabrielle White can see you today."

Raquel clapped her hands together. "Oh my god, yes. Let's get over there. What was that I heard about a fill in secretary?"

"Yeah. Gabrielle already hired a secretary but she needs someone to cover for her during lunch breaks and what have you."

"Oh my god! That would be perfect!"

I smiled as I rose from my desk. "Well, you need to see Gabrielle first. Let's go."

"Wait," Raquel said. "Do I look okay?"

"You look fine," I said. "By the way, that dress looks better on you than it does on me."

Raquel blushed. "I don't know about that..."

"Well, I do."

"Thank you. I can't believe we both wear the same size."

"One of life's little ironies," I agreed. "But come on. Time's wasting."