Happy Anniversary-First Summer Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers

Yet, what did it matter? Her not willing to give him sex before was in the past. This, her new age of sexuality, was the beginning of something bold and beautiful.

Still reticent to get on top of her, waiting for her to kick him in the groin, which is what she usually does, when he mounts her, when she's not ready to be mounted or not in the mood to be mounted, he mounted her. Typically acting so much like a wild Mustang and a bucking bronco, now, suddenly, she was just as agreeable, amenable actually, to having sex, as he was in wanting to give her sex. Only, she was dry, so very dry, as dry as the Gobi desert on a hot day.

He leaned down and licked her a few times, before licking a few fingers and inserting them in her. Still dry. He grabbed the gel from the nightstand and inserted a fingertip of that inside of her. That should do the trick and it did. Now, she was ready for him.

"Don't worry, Karen. I'll be gentle, baby. You won't have to do a thing. Just enjoy."

This the first time she was allowing him to do everything and anything he wanted to her, he wondered if she'd allow him to fuck her up the ass, too. He always wanted to have anal sex with her. He wondered if she'd do 69? Better not rock the boat. Baby steps. One step at a time. He was still reeling over the blowjob she gave him and he still couldn't believe she allowed him to cum in her mouth. Yet, after 40 years, he deserved it. He just hoped he didn't have to wait another forty years for another blowjob, where he could cum in her mouth.

He was so freaking horny, even after that sweet hand job and even after that hot blowjob with him cumming in her mouth, he was still raring to go. As his special present to her, he was going to give her the best fuck, an anniversary fuck that she ever had. Normally a slam bam type of guy, he promised himself, as her special anniversary gift, that he wouldn't stop pounding her, until she had an orgasm.

"Yeah, that's it, baby, hump Daddy. Hump me back. Give me all you got. I'm in deep now, Karen. Push, baby, push. Fuck me, baby, fuck me Karen," he said realizing how she wasn't chastising him for talking dirty, all of a sudden.

She never allowed him to talk dirty before. She said he was going to Hell, and she said she'd pray for his deviant soul, but she stopped going to church months ago. Still, even though she stopped going to church, not a dirty word ever cross her lips, but now, he was excited that he could say anything to her without being reprimanded.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck my cock, Karen. Fuck me." He couldn't believe it. The dirtier he talked to her, still nothing. If only she'd talk dirty back to him, too, that'd be perfect. Maybe that would be expecting too much.

He was really fucking her now. In forty years, this is the best sex, better than their Honeymoon, he ever had with his wife.

"What the Hell was that? What was that noise? Did you hear that, Karen?" Maybe it was him banging her, but he thought he heard something or someone downstairs. He thought he heard the front door. He hoped he didn't have another mouse, again. He hated those varmints and it's so hard to get rid of those critters, too.

"Board of Health! Building Inspector! Hello? Anyone here? Hello? I'll check around down here, Joe, and you check upstairs."

"No way, Bill," said Joe. "After the last place we went into with all those druggies, best we stick together. Besides, this place looks haunted. I don't have a good feeling about this place."

Bill and Joe checked all of downstairs, before heading upstairs.

"Do you believe this shithole? What a dump? It's hard to believe that this was a new development just a few years ago. This is the last home the bank is foreclosing. With the condition of these homes, they'd be better off leveling them all, selling off the land, and starting over. Look at that," he said point to the wall with his flashlight. "That's all mold. What a shame. That's a disgrace. All of that will have to be gutted."

Bill forced open the bedroom door and saw the naked man in bed and on top of his wife.

"Jesus Christ."

"Hey," yelled Walter. "What the fuck? What are you doing in my house? Get out of my house or I'll call the cops."

"Sorry, Mister," said Bill backing out and taking Joe with him. "C'mon, let's get out of here."

"We'd better call the Sheriff," said Joe.

"And the coroner, too. That guy was fucking a dead woman."

"Gross," said Joe, before vomiting his breakfast.

andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers
12