Happy Anniversary, Jim!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers

Saying nothing, I kept taking pictures. "SNAP, SNAP, SNAP." The images of this sexy woman were being burned into my mind.

"Put your knee on the sofa, bend over and turn back to look at me." Anita's husband was the furthest thing from my mind as I watched Jim's sexy wife pose as I commanded. For this time, she was mine. The object of my lust and desire.

"Slowly pull down your g-string," I ordered. Anita stood up, still facing away, and slowly did as she was told. The thin fabric rolled down and off of her beautiful legs. My camera clicked away as I did everything I could to not just take her there and then. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy and her wetness did little to hide her arousal as well.

"Sit down on the sofa and face me." I knelt just in front of her. She truly was a vision in feminine sensuality. Her nipples were hard on the ends of her large, magnificent breasts. Her eyes smoldered as she flashed a seductive little smile.

"SNAP, SNAP, SNAP."

Without saying a word, I reached my right hand out and placed it on Anita silk covered knee. I slowly pushed her leg open. She offered no resistance as her moist pussy slowly came into view. Her perfectly trimmed pubic hair framing her swollen pussy lips. I wanted to lean forward and lick her.

"SNAP, SNAP, SNAP."

I grabbed her ankle with my right hand and began lifting it up. Anita knew what I wanted and she put her heel on the sofa, knee bent up near her rosy cheek. In this pose, her pussy opened slightly, juices now clearly visible on her swollen lips.

"SNAP, SNAP, SNAP."

Somehow, I managed to say, "My God Anita. You are so fucking sexy!" Again, completely inappropriate but I was way past that boundary anyway.

"What else did you bring today for the shoot?" The blood had ceased to flow in my legs and only centered on my aching cock. I stood up, my large erection completely obvious. Anita's eyes were glued to my crotch as I stood up in front of her.

Without taking her eyes off of my cock, Anita slowly, elegantly rose up from the sofa and turned toward the dressing room. "I'll be back in a second," she said as I watched her ass bounce away from me.

I quickly put my hand in my pants and adjusted my hard cock to relieve some of the tension. I changed out another memory card just as Anita made her way back into the studio. She wore nothing beneath a shear black dressing robe. Her stiletto heels were replaced with open-toed heels. I watched, speechless, as this sensual goddess made her way back into the studio.

"Where do you want me now?" she asked in soft, seductive voice.

Smiling back at her with a devilish grin, "I want you on that bed." I followed just behind her as we walked over to the bed, my cock throbbing with each step. "Kneel on the bed, hands folded in your lap."

Again, Anita posed as I had commanded. Her shear gown, tied in front at her waist, left much of her deep cleavage exposed and Anita's arms pushed her magnificent breasts together. "SNAP, SNAP, SNAP." Reaching out, I pulled the sash on her garment and the front opened.

Anita's breasts spilled forward. "SNAP, SNAP, SNAP."

"Lie down on your back." Anita obeyed and I walked around the bed, taking picture after picture.

"Spread your legs for me." Anita gasped and the slightly spread her legs. God, she looked incredible. Her nipples were hard, aching for attention. Her pussy was wet, almost dripping and the heat in the room was almost unbearable.

I knelt on the bed, shooting down at her. "SNAP, SNAP, SNAP."

I reached out with my right hand and took her hand. Holding it for a split second, I moved it over onto her breast. The softness of her skin was nothing like anything I had ever felt. Slowly, I began to move our hands on her breast, massaging. Soooo slowly. "SNAP, SNAP, SNAP."

"Massage your nipple." Anita's thin, delicate fingers began to pinch and pull her nipple as she stared into the camera. "Now the other." She took her other hand and began massaging her other breast. "Mmmmm, that's it."

Anita let out a soft moan as her nipples stiffened under her finger tips. I saw her hips move and roll slightly and Anita parted her thighs just a bit more. I took her hand in mine again and slowly moved it down her belly. Down farther. Down between her legs. Anita's eyes never left the camera as she slowly began to touch herself.

"SNAP, SNAP, SNAP." The lust in her eyes was now overwhelming. She moaned again as she slipped a finger inside. Slowly, Anita slid her finger in and out of her wet pussy. In and out. Anita slipped a second finger inside her as she spread her legs wider. She closed her eyes in ecstasy.

I moved up on the bed and knelt next to her, my knees near her shoulders. I took her other hand and placed it on my crotch. Anita's eyes never opened. She slipped her fingers out of her pussy and began to rub small circles on her clit. I held her hand on my crotch, the heat from my erection radiating through my jeans. I slowly took my hand away as Anita held my cock through my clothing.

She opened her eyes and stared into mine. "You are soo fucking sexy." With that, Anita reached up and unbuckled my pants. She slid down the zipper and pulled my jeans down my hips. My cock sprang out at her, pre-cum oozing from the swollen head. Her eyes moved from mine to my cock. Her hand slowly stroked my aching shaft as her other hand moved back between her legs.

Looking down at her like this, instinct took over. "SNAP."

Those sexy eyes staring into the camera as she stroked herself and my cock. "SNAP."

She stroked me for what seemed like an eternity. So softly, not enough to make me cum, but firm enough for me to know she was there.

"Take me in your mouth." Anita's eyes moved to my cock as she slowly began to lick me. Up and down my shaft. Her tongue circled around the head of my cock. All the while, her fingers massaging her clit.

Anita looked back at the camera, opened her mouth, and kissed the tip of my cock. Her lips wrapped around my head. "SNAP." I leaned forward as I entered her mouth. Anita's lips stretched around, swallowing the big head in her mouth. She worked her tongue across the underside of my head as she softly sucked up and down. Each stroke, Anita sucked more and more of my cock into her mouth. My God, she was an expert! "SNAP."

"You look so sexy with my cock in your mouth." "SNAP." In and out, Anita sucked hard on my cock as she reached over and cupped and fondled my swollen balls. God, how much more could I take? Her tongue and mouth were driving me insane and I knew I was about to explode. I quickly pulled out of her mouth.

"SNAP." A long string of saliva bridged from the tip of my cock to Anita's open, pouty lips. "SNAP." "Roll over and face me." I stood up off of the bed, kicking my shoes and jeans off. Anita positioned herself on all 4's, facing me. "On your forearms." She leaned forward. She looked incredible! Her nipples, hard, brushing the comforter on the bed as they hung down. Anita's red lipstick slightly smeared on her face from sucking my cock.

"SNAP." I moved around her as she posed on the bed. "SNAP." From the foot of the bed, her soft body shimmering beneath the shear black robe. "Arch your back and stick out your perfect ass." Anita responded. "SNAP." "SNAP." "SNAP."

She truly was a vision and I felt I would cum just standing there taking her picture. I moved behind her to the most glorious sight. Anita's perfect ass, perched high in the air, draped with that shear garment. Her pussy, swollen and moist, buried between her smooth thighs. "SNAP." "SNAP." "SNAP."

I crawled up on the bed behind her. I took Anita's ankle in my hand and moved her, spreading her legs wider. Reaching down, I lifted the hem of her robe up and over her hips. "SNAP." "SNAP." "SNAP."

"Rub your pussy for me." Anita reached underneath herself and rubbed her aching clit. "SNAP." "SNAP." She let out a large moan and her hips began to hump back. She worked her body over her hand, her pussy gliding up and down on her finger tips as they brushed her clit. With my free hand, I grabbed my cock and put the head against her pussy lips. "SNAP."

Anita gasped, froze for a split second, and then pushed back against my cock. "SNAP." I zoomed in on my cock and her round ass. Anita's pussy lips spread as my cock head pushed inward. "SNAP." Wider and wider as my swollen head entered the warm wetness of her pussy.

"SNAP." I groaned as Anita pushed farther back on my erection. I continued to take pictures as Anita slid back and forth, fucking herself on my cock. In and out, her wetness on my thighs and balls. I could feel her fingers massaging, no, furiously rubbing her stiff clit. She moved faster and faster, all the while taking more of my cock inside her wetness.

Anita pushed her face into the comforter and moaned, then yelled loudly. Her hips bucked up and down and I could no longer take it. The swelling in my balls, my cock stiffening. My orgasm hit as hers did. "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I pumped wave after wave of cum into her writhing pussy. She flexed and milked every drop of semen from my satisfied cock.

Panting, I looked down at her as she lay there, hips high in the air, with my cock buried inside her dripping pussy. Anita's face buried in the bedding, I pulled back from her slightly, leaving just the head of my cock inside her wetness. "SNAP."

Pulling all of the way out, my used cock glistened with our juices. "SNAP."

Climbing off of the bed, I moved behind her, eye level with her pussy. Her lips were swollen and stretched from our fuck. A small stream of my semen dripping out of her as I snapped my last picture. "SNAP."

Maybe it was the sound of the camera, but Anita quickly regained her composure. She rolled over to get up off of the bed, stood up and faced me while giving me a sheepish smile. She quickly walked back to the dressing room to change back into her street clothes.

A thousand emotions hit me as I realized what had just happened. 'What do I do? What do I say?' I just had the most incredible sex of my life with the most electric woman I've ever met. A married woman. A married woman who is my client. I went way past any boundaries a professional would have. 'I'll just see how this goes' I nervously said to myself. I quickly dressed and looked up at the clock -- 4:50.

I tried to clean up the studio as Anita stepped out of the dressing room. Her smile put me right at ease again. "You were incredible," she said as we walked out of the studio and toward the front door.

"Thanks. I just want you to know that I've never done that before with any client. But with you, I don't know. You are so sexy, I couldn't help myself. You are incredible!" With that I reached out and took her delicate hand in mine. I looked into her deep blue eyes.

She smiled up at me, "Thanks. And just so you know, I don't sleep around on my husband. I love him but something special happened here today. Our little secret." She leaned up and kissed me on my cheek. "When can I see the pictures?"

"How about Monday at 4:00?"

"That's perfect. I can't wait to see them." She smiled at me as she walked out and closed the door. 'Me either," I thought to myself as I smiled and locked up for the night.

MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers
12