Happy Birthday Babyslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be patient Ben." The older man said in a low voice, "Don't worry, you'll get your turn soon enough."

Nicole was floating on a high plain of ecstasy from the attention being lavished upon her by Jenny's skilful mouth and fingers, but one small part of her brain not fully occupied with pre-orgasmic pleasure was registering mild surprise at Jenny's change of style. Anal play didn't usually figure so prominently in their lesbian exchanges but this morning Jenny seemed to be concentrating much more on her bum-hole, as Nicole called it, than was usual. Nicole loved anal play, she happily welcomed tongues, fingers, or toys up her anus as part of her sex games, but so far there was still only one man who's cock was allowed in there. That particular pleasure was specially reserved for John. She got the feeling that her female lover was preparing her bum for something more and it didn't take a lot of working out what that might be.

Auntie Jenny was playing her role to the full. She had kept her young slut hovering on the very brink of orgasm for several minutes, taking her close but never allowing her to slip over the edge. Now she broke away leaving Nicole quivering, whimpering almost sobbing in her craving for release.

"Well boys I think this dirty slut is ready for you now." She announced as she turned back to face the men.

Nicole, despite her powerful cravings remained in the position that she had been left. She understood the role of slave that had been put upon her and her unusual submissiveness served to heighten her pleasure as Jenny had hoped it would.

"I see we have two fine upstanding cocks ready and eager to plunder this young cunt's delights, how can we best use it do you think?"

John was struggling to stop himself laughing out loud at the way his wife was hamming-up her role. It was he that had suggested that Jenny should be Mistress of Ceremonies for their game but hadn't expected her to play the role quite as theatrically as she was.

"We could spit roast the slut..." Jenny continued. "No, that is won't do... Ah yes! Now that's a better idea. Just one more thing needed before we begin."

She reached under the towel that was still lying on the couch from when she had revealed Ben's fresh shaved flesh, and took a bottle of lubricant that she had cleverly concealed there. She squirted a generous amount of the liquid into and around Nicole's open anus causing the younger woman to squeak with the sudden coldness. Satisfied that all was ready Jenny indicated to the men that they should take their positions.

John was first, he lay back on the couch, his legs spread wide and hanging over the edge. He and Jenny then assisted Nicole to impale her slick bum-hole on John's fat hard cock. It took a few moments for Nicole to settle and fully accommodate this more than welcome intrusion into her body. Next it was Ben's turn to join in, his cock was longer but not fatter than John's and was warmly welcomed by Nicole's pussy as he slowly pushed it in. Ben knew just how tight Nicole's pussy usually was, and how tightly, sometimes painfully she could squeeze him with her strong muscles. This was a different, new feeling for him, her pussy was now much tighter than usual so he had to push quite hard to gain access and the feeling of another man's cock rubbing against his through the thin membrane the separated the two passages as he began to thrust was to him, a confirmed heterosexual, strangely pleasurable. Up to now Ben's sexual experiences had always been one to one, but he quickly got used to the different dynamic of group sex, something he decided that he wanted to explore a lot more. Jenny was the last to join this complex conjunction of bodies, she straddled Nicole's face holding the slut's head firmly in her hands and pressing her willing mouth against her wanting flesh.

The positioning was complicated and took the group a little while to become comfortably adjusted, soon though the room was full of the sounds of their mutual pleasure.

John, at the bottom of the heap lay passive, his arms held up supporting Nicole's back while he enjoyed the sensations he was receiving through his cock, leaving Ben to do the driving. Nicole in turn, her hips bucking to meet Ben's powerful thrusts slurped noisily on Jenny's dripping pussy. Jenny was having trouble maintaining her stance as her legs began to buckle from the energy sapping pleasure of the onslaught Nicole's mouth was making on her flesh. It was Ben who was having to work hardest to maintain control, unused as he was to the highly charged atmosphere and intensity of the sexual pleasure generated by the group.

For Nicole, Jenny and John this was not their first experience of double penetration by a long way. The three of them had played this game before but then it was John's cock and Jenny playing the role of the second man using her favourite big black strap-on. Or John and Nicole on Jenny, or even sometimes one of the women using the strap-on on John's arse while he fucked the other. They had tried many variations on the theme. But for Nicole this was extra special, the feeling of two hot, throbbing, real flesh and blood cocks thrusting deeply into her body and the warm rush as two loads of cum flooded into her as she screamed out as her third and most intense orgasm in quick succession hit her like an express train...

Yes, this was very special indeed, and if this was the only birthday surprise that Jenny and John had arranged for her it was more, much more than enough.

At last the group collapsed in a sweat covered well satisfied heap. They rested a while and recovered from their exertions, then showered together in the spacious adjoining wet-room. Naturally none of them needed any excuse to indulge in some additional kissing and fondling while they enjoyed the simple pleasures of soap and warm water.

Eventually they all adjourned back downstairs and while the younger couple relaxed by the pool Jenny made sandwiches and John found cold beers for their lunch.

The afternoon was passed with more group adventures, but none as intense or organised as their morning session. They did however try a new variation on one of their favourite games. The two women lay together in sixty-nine position pleasuring each other with their tongues while the men fucked them from behind. The couples had swapped partners for this variation, John doing Nicole and Ben Jenny. Ben again was surprised when he discovered the unexpected tightness of Jenny's pussy and when she squeezed it seem even tighter than Nicole's. Group sex he decided while he enjoyed the double sensations of Jenny's tight pussy and Nicole's tongue, was definitely for him.

In the evening it was decided that they should be civilised and they sat down dressed to the sumptuous birthday dinner that John had cooked. This was washed down with bottles of Champagne and good local red wine.

There was one last twist to the day as the couples separated and headed to their beds. In an unspoken agreement by the two women, Jenny took Ben's hand and led him towards her bedroom and Nicole led John towards hers.

It almost goes without saying that both couples enjoyed even more sexual athletics before they eventually settled for sleep that night.

12