Happy Birthday Jessica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How could you...of all people, why the fuck did it have to be him??' Kellie said through her tears. She sat hunched over in the chair, head in her hands. Nikki's heart went out to her, but she had to make sure this was finished.

'Because if I show anyone this tape, your credibility is fucked. How often have you told everyone how much you hate him? You ask people not to invite him to things. You screw your face up at the mention of his name. Yet to the casual observer, you look like you're definitely enjoying being fucked by him'

Kellie looked up at this, but denial was useless. She felt sickened at what she'd done, but there was no denying the pleasure on her face that was etched on the screen.

'Were done. You're going to ask to move branch, because you need a fresh challenge. And you're going to delete those pictures of me and Jessica. Every copy you have. And in return I'll let you wipe this video yourself. You can wipe it just like you wiped his cum off your thighs.'

Kellie stood to leave. There was no way she was seeing this day out, she'd ask to go home sick. After the day she'd had it wasn't far wrong. But before she reached the door Nikki reached out to her

'Kellie, we were once pals, and as pals Im going to say this to you. In that video, you were happy. You were enjoying yourself. To be honest, it was hot as fuck watching it. You might have been a complete bitch to me and Jess but that doesn't mean we don't want you to be happy'

'maybe someone who can make you happy is worth giving a chance to'

Two months later, and this time it was Jessica having difficulty showering. But then showering with company was always tricky. Not that either her or Nikki would ever call it that.

'Nik, stop it, weve got to be at work for 9, weve got the new systems coming in!' Jessica squealed, squirming as she felt slippery fingers reached deftly for her clit for the third time in as many minutes.

'Stop what?' Nikki grinned, her twitching fingers expertly working Jessica.

'stop that?' she asked, before sliding two into her already well-lubed slit. Jessica's legs buckled underneath her and she leant onto the cubicle wall. 'Well why the fuck not?' she thought, and pushed herself back onto Nikki's fingers, feeling them stretch her open. Nikki moaned in delight as she found Jessica yet again a willing accomplice, her free hand straying down to work her own clit as she twitched her wrist, her fingers turning inside Jessica's tightening hole and making her shudder on the end of them. Nikki moved closer to Jessica, standing directly behind her and pressing their bodies together, sliding her fingers out of Jessica's gasping pussy and running them slickly up her body, rubbing and squeezing her tits as she worked herself furiously. Jessica moaned as Nikki nuzzled her neck, and then turned and pushed her away, lowering herself to her knees and then stretching out her hands, beckoning Nikki back. She barely needed any persuasion, and within a second Jessica's tongue was lapping at Nikki's pussy, working between the folds and probing the hole within, her hands gripping Nikki's arse and pulling her closer, edging her tongue in deeper. Nikki moaned and began to pant loudly, her thighs wrapped tight around Jessica's head, Jessica's wet blonde hair clinging to her face as she worked Nikki's pussy expertly. Nikki's arms shot out to the sides and grabbed the cubicle as she felt her orgasm build, and then rip through her pussy, her whole body quivering as Jessica lapped at her over and over. Gradually she released the grip of her thighs and Jessica looked up at her with a cheeky smile, before Nikki pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply, before grabbing the showerhead to rinse her off. They really were late, and Jessica's turn would come later.

Nikki stepped out to get breakfast made as Jessica finished her shower. She munched a bit of toast in the kitchen while listening to the radio and running water. Since her and Jess had moved in together, every morning had begun this way, and she never, ever, tired of it.

Suddenly the water turned off.

'Oh did you hear?'

'Hear what?'

'Apparently Kellie's pregnant...'

12