Happy Ending Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Michele watched through the sheer curtain, astonished at the change in Ami's appearance. Her exotic asian features and long, flowing black hair accentuated her slender form as she walked toward the door. Smart and gorgeous! Michele thought, standing as the door opened. "Ami, it's great to see you again!" she said, holding out her hand. Ami walked straight over to shake her hand with a nice, firm grip. "Welcome to Foothill Therapy" Michele added, waving her arm toward her office. "Come on in, let's take care of the paperwork so we can put you to work!" Michele laughed.

"This area is so lovely" Ami said. "I thought I needed to be by the ocean; but this is so nice." she added, setting her bag on the conference table before taking a seat.

"Yes, we love it here - although it can show evidence of being rural from time to time." Michele laughed, setting a stack of forms on the table. "This is just the usual stuff. Top page is your acceptance of our offer with details for you to sign, next two pages is a pretty normal legal thing about not giving away the company secrets. Then there's your W4 for the IRS. Nothing out of the ordinary." she said. "Can I get you coffee, tea, or water?" Michele offered.

"Green tea would be great if you have it." Ami replied with a big smile. Then she got busy with the paperwork.

"Green tea coming up." Michele said. Walking out to the small 'break room' to get them both a cup of green tea, then she prepared a pot of the same thing to bring back to her office. It would be nice to have another tea drinker in the office. She put the two cups and the pot on a decorative tray and headed back to the office, setting the tray on the conference table opposite where Ami was working. "Green tea" she said softly, setting the cup next to her new charge. Then she went back behind her desk to work through the schedule for the week. She wasn't sure when; but she knew they would want to provide a demonstration of the Syb, sensor/stimulus tool, and data collection station later in the week. She wondered how that would seem for Ami. She's gotta see it sooner or later, she's gonna be using it! Michele thought. There were a total of eight massage sessions, and two of them were LSR sessions. It was beginning to get busy...

"Done!" Ami said, lining up the pages and putting them back in the folder to hand to Michele. "So... tell me about what you've been doing here, I'm eager to learn." she added.

Michele took the folder and pretended to look through the papers while she thought about how to respond. "Well Ami, I think we should start with you." Michele suggested. "Tell me what you know about LSS and what, if anything, you've learned about LSR Therapy."

"Oh. Yes, of course." Ami responded. "I didn't mean to be presumptuous." she apologized.

"No worries Ms. Park" Michele chuckled. "So..."

"Okay, well my interest began when I read a research paper about Libido Stress Syndrome while developing an outline for my thesis. The idea that a person could suffer physical symptoms as a result of stress induced by a lack of sexual activity was ground breaking stuff." Ami began. "So I read everything I could find about the syndrome, what was known, what was theorized, and what - if anything - could be done about it." she added. "That's when I stumbled on the first White Paper by the team at APT, which lead me to your project brief."

"Yes, well the brief is - well - brief." Michele laughed. "It really doesn't say much"

"I agree, which is why I asked questions at APT. Jill offered me a look at your progress report and the summary of her recent review." Ami said. "Sorry, she did tell me it was confidential - I'm just a little ... uh... persistent when I want to be." she laughed.

"That can be a good thing. Don't ask me how I know that." Michele smiled. "So... what do you think - about what we're doing here?" she asked.

"Um... based on the very positive results, it's a very promising approach." Ami replied, crossing her slender legs. "I was a bit skeptical at first. I mean... the whole anal thing seemed a little... extreme at first." she said nervously. "But when I read through the review summary it began to come clear." she added. "And I gather you haven't found anything to suggest that the approach isn't correct."

"No, we haven't. We do have more results - all positive - since that report was filed." Michele told her. "I'm curious what your thoughts are regarding using your anal channel for this therapy." she pursued.

"Oh... I'm sure it's fine. I did have a rather... bad experience when I was very young... more than ten years ago..." Ami spoke nervously. "But I'm sure I'll be fine with it once I've learned the techniques." she added. "Um... so... does it hurt... or anything?" she asked, squirming just a little in her chair.

Michele smiled. "Not even a little bit sweetie." she responded. "First off we have a specially formulated lubricant that relaxes the muscles and even provides a numbing agent along with the disinfectant" Michele told her. "Once you've gotten used to the techniques it can even be very pleasant." she added. "So... I apologize but I have to ask... do you have anal intercourse as a normal part of your activity?"

Ami blushed. "Um... my last lover seemed to enjoy using his tongue and fingers... b-back t-there... but um... he never suggested putting his penis in my butt"

"So you've never..." Michele pursued.

"Oh... well yes. When I was fourteen and fifteen the man my father left me with forced me to do that on a fairly regular basis." Ami told her. "Then his son did it a few times up until I ran away." she added.

"I'm so sorry Ami, I didn't mean to dredge up bad memories." Michele said.

"T-that's okay, really. Actually that's one of the reasons I find your approach so interesting." Ami responded. "I really enjoyed my last lover's attention to me back there. Kinda wished he'd been interested in more..." she added. "I guess I'm pretty sensitive... in my bottom"

"That's good to hear Ami. If you've read as much as you say, you have a fair understanding of why it's an important component in this therapy." Michele told her. "I can say with confidence that there isn't a man on the planet that doesn't find anal penetration erotic." she added. "Some of them are very assertive about it, others would never think to do so much as mention it, and there's everything in between; but they ALL find it erotic. Add to that the fact that the rectal channel - physiologically - has a network of muscles surrounding it in addition to the two sphincters near the anal port - and you have the perfect organic tool for stimulating the male sex organ." Michele explained. "What has been missing - until now - is a method for training that network of muscles." she waited for Ami's response.

"Oh... I see... so what I'll be starting with is a training regimen." Ami suggested. "So I know how to use those muscles." she added.

"Exactly." Michele replied. "What we'll do is show you a presentation of some of the data we've collected during our testing and training sessions. And I'll show you the custom tool we use for that training and testing. Here..." she said, spinning her wide-screen display around as she brought up the PowerPoint she'd used during the review. "This is a cross-sectional view of the sensor/stimulus tool we're currently using." she began, using the cursor to point out the details. "There are four sensor zones to detect muscle activity using compression sensors. There are also three stimulation zones, here... here... and here." Michele pointed out.

"Uh... Stimulus?" Ami queried.

"Yes." Michele responded. "This is one area that was't covered in any of the reports you've seen. We've discovered during our sessions with 'real' patients - we call them 'clients', by the way - that the male organ sends out 'signals' that reflect the level of sexual excitement, and these signals are in the form of 'pulsations' which can be detected by the nerves in the anal channel." she explained. "So our training tool has these three stimulus rings - small air tubes actually - which we use to train our muscles for appropriate responses."

"Wow." Ami said, stunned by the technology involved. "I never would have guessed..."

"Yes, well there's one thing we make very clear to our clients." Michele told her. "This is not about sex. We are not whores. This is therapy and we are trained, professional therapists." Michele said. "Our oral techniques are specifically intended to prepare the penis for the rectal phase. We don't give blow jobs." she laughed. Well... almost never... she thought.

"Like I said, wow." Ami reiterated.

"Hey guys!" came Raina's cheerful greeting.

"In here Raina." Michele called. Moments later Raina walked into the office, all smiles as she usually was. "Good morning sunshine. This is Ami Park, newest member of our team." she said. "Ami, this is Raina Jackson, my assistant and a qualified LSR therapist."

"Great to meet you Ami. Michele told me about you, and I'm looking forward to working with you." Raina said, shaking Ami's hand.

"Pleasure to meet you too Raina." Ami replied with a smile. What a cute little blonde! she thought, checking out the girl's outfit as women did. "If you don't mind me asking... is that your normal dress?" she asked.

Raina laughed. "Kind of depends. If it's an office day, then yeah. If it's a session day - you know, where I have an LSR client - then it's shorts and a very plain top." she replied.

"So... why shorts and a plain top?" Ami asked.

Michele responded. "Shorts because they're easily removed, and a plain top because we don't want LSR customers to be turned on by our clothes." she said.

"But.. isn't that a good thing?" Ami queried.

"Not at all." Michele replied. "The clients never, and I mean NEVER see the body of the therapist." she added. "We aren't here to be sexy."

"Okay. Got it." Ami acknowledged. "So... Raina, Do you..."

"Provide full-service LSR therapy? Yes, I do." Raina told her.

"Raina was certified a month ago, and has two regular clients now." Michele added. "Our clinic is performing an average of more than five LSR sessions a week now, so we need to get you up to speed here." she laughed. "and... on that topic... one of the first steps to that end is to evaluate your muscle massage technique."

"Oh.. sure. I've been told I'm pretty good." Ami chuckled. "So..."

"I think we can start with you giving Raina and I each a full-hour massage. We can go from there." Michele anticipated Ami's question. "Raina, are you free for the next hour?"

"Sure am." Raina replied.

"Um... okay... so..." Ami was ready, and stood up.

"I'll show you around Ami." Raina told her new friend. "Come on." she headed through the door.

"See you in a hour or so. Welcome aboard!" Michele said with a smile. She watched the slinky young woman rise and follow Raina. She definitely has a taut little tush! she thought. She went back to the business side of things, letting the girls take care of Ami's 'orientation'.

Ami could see why men might be eager to come in contact with Raina. She had an ass to die for, and was cute as a button.

"Okay Ami. This is our primary massage and therapy room." Raina said, leading her into the room. "Fresh linens are in the cabinet. Oils are right there on the shelf. Different incense in the jars. Music choices are from the menu." she told her. "Let me know when you're ready for me."

"Okay Raina, thanks. I'll be a few minutes." Ami said, going about her normal preparation.

Raina knocked, then enterred Michele's office. "You didn't tell me she's beautiful!" Raina giggled. "I guess we'll find out soon enough if she can cut it, huh?"

Michele nodded. "Yes we will; but I'm sure she'll be just fine. Now get in there and make her work!"

"Raina?" Ami called.

"Right here Ami." Raina replied, heading back to the room.

"Go ahead and get ready. I'll be back in a few minutes." Ami told her, giving Raia's forearm a gentle squeeze.

Raina went into the room and closed the door behind her. It took her less than a minute to strip down to her panties, then she decided to go all the way and tugged those down as well. She may as well see it now. she thought, climbing up onto the table and covering herself with the sheet. Minutes later there was a knock. "Yeah" she said, her voice muffled by the head piece.

Ami walked into the room and closed the door. She walked up next to the table, resting her hand on Raina's back. "Any hot spots for me today Raina?" she asked.

Raina giggled. "Okay, so Michele gave you that line, right?"

"Um... no. Actually that's what I always ask at the beginning of a therapy massage." Ami replied. Her hands were already in 'evaluation mode', leaning into Raina's body.

"Oh... okay, well then no. No hot spots." Raina replied.

Ami began working on Raina pliant flesh, kneading her muscles, finding the spots that needed her expertise, and working the toxins loose. "So... tell me Raina..." Ami started to ask. "How is the... um... anal... you know..."

"Mmm... I'm not sure how to answer; but I can tell you it doesn't hurt - at all" Raina told her. "It isn't even uncomfortable once you learn the techniques."

"Oh... so that's part of the training then?" Ami queried.

"Absolutely." Raina replied. "And it can take a while to learn; but Michele is really good at understanding the data."

"So the training uses that ... sensor tool?" Ami pursued.

"Yes. And it took me hours working with the sensor just to get to the point where I could control... you know... my butt muscles." Raina told her.

"So... how was it... the first time with the tool? I mean... putting it in your butt?" Ami asked, her hands still working at Raina's body.

"Um... it's a little... unusual at first I guess." Raina told her. "But after a few sessions it's actually pleasant." she added. "Mmmm... feels really good Ami" she commented. "The massage... I mean" she giggled.

"Well I actually enjoy and appreciate a man's attention.. back there..." Ami offered. "So I think I'll be okay."

"Oh you'll be fine." Raina told her. "And you do have a nice tush." she added.

Ami set her hand on the curve of Raina's derriere. "So do you sweetie." she gave the firm flesh a squeeze. "I'll bet you get a lot of looks." she added.

"Oh I'm sure I do; but it's kinda hard to tell if they're looking at my ass." Raina laughed.

"So... do you enjoy.. you know... anal sex?" Ami asked her, continuing to work down Raina's thigh. She pushed the sheet up to expose her leg, adding an extra push so she could see the girl's bottom.

"Um... well... funny you should ask that..." Raina responded. "I had never done that before I started learning the therapy techniques." she began. "Then I realized that I enjoyed the sensations of a man's organ... back there." she continued. "So... I finally got Bill to try anal sex a few weeks ago."

"Oh wow, so it was the therapy sessions that go you to try it?" Ami pursued, letting one hand roam over Raina's exposed cheek.

"That's right. And I loved it." Raina answered. "And so did Bill" she added, shivering at the touch on her rear. "How about you?"

"Well, I got fucked in the butt when I was fourteen by a man and his son who were supposedly my family." Ami told her. "They did that to me until I was sixteen and ran away." she added. "I haven't actually enjoyed anal intercourse since then, although it's not because I wouldn't enjoy it." By accident her fingertips brushed against Raina's pussy lips, finding her warm and moist to the touch. "Ooops... sorry Raina... I didn't mean to..."

"No problem Ami. That's what I get for being naked and talking about sex." Raina giggled.

"Okay Raina, why don't you turn over now." Ami told her, holding the sheet up. Their conversation continued, ranging from the training regimen to sexual habits, and before either of them knew it the hour was up. "Ohhhkay Raina. Just relax. No rush. I'll see you outside when you're ready." Ami said, squeezing her thigh on her way out.

"How'd it go?" Michele asked.

"Great!" Ami replied. "It's good to get back into the swing of massage. I've missed it, and enjoy the interaction." she added.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Michele said. "I still enjoy the 'regular' massage clients a lot. Especially the people I've known for years and see on a regular basis." she added.

"Okay boss. Ami passes my test." Raina bounced into the room.

"Well thank you Raina." Ami responded.

"Let's do mine tomorrow morning, if that's okay with you Ami." Michele suggested.

"Sure. What's on the agenda for this afternoon?" Ami asked.

"I thought we'd give you a demonstration of the training lab setup." Michele answered.

"Oh... .great!" Ami said.

"After lunch" Michele said, glancing at the clock with a chuckle. "Let's go over to my place and throw something together." she added.

Ami grabbed her bag and started to put on her sunglasses. "Oh... you won't need those. It's just the next door over." Raina chuckled. "And Michele always puts out a good spread." she added.

The three ladies went next door and Michele did indeed 'put out a good spread' of fresh veggies, wheat and rice crackers, fresh fruits and hummus, with sun tea to wash things down. The discussion surrounded Ami's questions about the therapy, training, and how things were going with real clients. Forty-five minutes later they were back in the office and headed for the lab.

Michele held up the sensor/stimulus tool with its long tail of wires and tubing. "This is the secret weapon we use both to learn and to teach." Michele said. She went into more detail about the sensitive precision sensors and programmable stimulus rings, showing Ami the 3-D drawings and pages of specifications as she went through her explanation.

"Who did the design work for this. It's certainly an impressive piece of pseudo-organic technology!" Ami said.

Raina pointed at Michele. "Yes, I did all the design and spec work. Nobody really had a clue what we were trying to accomplish, so I learned the software and designed it myself." Michele told her. "It didn't start with the version we're using now, of course. In fact, this is the fifth iteration of the tool; but I don't see us needing more capability than this, and the software gives us all the programmability we need, both on the stimulus side and the data capture side of things." she explained.

"Impressive indeed." Ami said, examining the semi-rigid component up close. "So... this goes..."

"Up your butt." Raina giggled, getting a disdainful glance from Michele. "Okay, you insert it in your rectal channel" she corrected herself.

"Ready for a demo?" Michele asked, taking the tool from Ami and making the connections with the control/capture module.

"Sure." Ami replied, unsure what to expect at this point. She didn't have long to wait, as Michele unashamedly removed her shorts and panties.

"You're going to see it, so you may as well know about it." Michele began. "We use what we call a Prep Tool, which is a clinical term for butt plug, to prepare our bodies for both testing/training and LSR sessions." she explained, reaching behind herself to withdraw the tool from her own rear. "This is the one I've chosen for today. Pretty small really, because I wanted to be able to demonstrate the data we can capture from muscle clenches and manipulation. Had today been a real LSR session I probably would have used a somewhat larger tool to stretch my anal channel a bit more." she added.

"So... there are different sizes?" Ami queried.

"Yes. I'll send you home tonight with a small assortment for you to try. Tomorrow we'll be doing some preliminary testing and training with you, so you may as well begin the same way we do." Michele replied. "I have a kit in my office for you."

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers