Happy Fucking Birthday Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

His cock had become so sensitive that even the slightest movement sent a shiver up his spine, but Frank dared not deny Fiona what she wanted. He watched her face as she drew closer and closer to orgasm. Her expression was both intense and euphoric.

In contrast to her previous orgasm this one was not as intense. It wrapped around her like a fog, leaving her feeling completely relaxed. The Tigger song from Winnie the Pooh drifted into her head. She smiled, there was a wonderful thing about being Fiona, and it was not being bouncy, trouncy, flouncy or pouncy. The wonderful thing about being Fiona was having multiple orgasms, and that was fun, fun, fun, fun, fun. She felt tired, but was determined to continue with her plan. Fiona slowly turned to face Frank. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him down until their lips met. For a few minutes they simply embraced each other and kissed. She released him, and then turned her head upward.

"Now take me to bed or loose me forever," she said.

Frank led her back into the bedroom and stopped beside their bed.

Fiona stroked Frank's cock; it was still wet from being inside her. She wanted it to be hard again, but knew that was unrealistic. She wondered if Frank had any idea what she was about to tell him.

"How long before you get hard again?" she asked as sweetly has possible.

"I guess about fifteen minutes, I'm not a machine," Frank replied.

"Well that's too long," Fiona said with a grin, trying to mimic the tag line from an old chili commercial.

"I'm not sure I can do anything about it, "Frank said.

"Would it help if I sucked your cock?" Fiona asked, "Would your dick get harder faster if it was in my mouth?"

"Oh yea," Frank replied. Just hearing Fiona talk about giving him a blowjob had already caused a noticeable improvement.

"You have to promise not to come in my mouth. I have plans for you once you get hard again," Fiona teased.

"Okay," Frank replied.

"Say it, Say you won't come in my mouth," Fiona insisted. She could feel his cock swelling in her hand and intended to get as much out of talking dirty as she could.

"I won't come in your mouth," Frank said.

"Promise?" Fiona inquired, slowly kneeling in front of him.

"I promise if you suck my cock I will not come in your mouth," Frank said, his voice showing his excitement.

Fiona lowered her head and pressed her lips against the tip of Frank's dick. Slowly she let his cock slide into her mouth. She thought she could feel it getting harder each time she moved her head up and down. Fiona kept one hand on the shaft of Frank's cock, just in case he got excited and started trying to fuck her mouth. She was careful not to over stimulate the sensitive parts of Frank's dick. Fiona was anxious for his erection to return to full strength so she could give him his next present. She did not care how long it took; she was going to make his dick hard again.

Frank watched her head bob up and down. She was putting on quite a show. She looked up at him as she took the head of his cock into her mouth, and then used her hand to caress his entire length. Even though she was blindfolded, seeing her face increased Frank's arousal. It wasn't long before every inch of his cock was dripping wet. Frank wondered why she was so anxious for him to be hard again.

In contrast to only a few minutes earlier Fiona's excitement about getting fucked in the ass had changed from apprehension to arousal. It astonished her how something she normally found quite unappealing suddenly seemed so hot. Maybe it was because this was one thing that she allowed only Frank to do to her. Maybe it was the thrill of breaking a taboo, doing something that would shock most of her friends and acquaintances. It was a scandalous little secret known only to her and Frank.

As Fiona rubbed her tongue along his increasingly rigid shaft Frank began to wonder if he would be able to keep his promise. Each time the head of his cock slipped through her hand and into her mouth he felt his climax get closer. He knew it was time to tell Fiona to stop, but he was addicted to having her suck and stroke his dick.

"Is there something you should be telling me?" Fiona asked. She could taste the precum leaking out of Frank's cock. After all the preparations she had endured she was not about to let him just come in her mouth, although it would be fun to tease him about his missed opportunity.

"I'm okay," Frank replied through gritted teeth. He was sure he could endure another minute of having Fiona's lips wrapped around his cock. He continued to battle for control as he watched his dick disappear into her mouth again. Just when he thought he was about to come she stopped.

"Now that this thing is useful again I have a little surprise for you," Fiona said as she reached down and put her hand on the bed. She picked up the condom she had hidden under a pillow, still in its wrapper. Fiona closed her hand around it then showed Frank her clinched fist. Slowly she opened her hand, imagining the expression on Frank's face. The only time they used a condom was when she wanted him to fuck her in the ass. She imagined the grin spread across Frank's face.

"I don't mind if you break your promise," Fiona said, planting a kiss on the tip of Frank's cock. "Or we can use this."

"I've never wanted to keep a promise more in my life," Frank replied. Later he would realize how high Fiona had set the bar for birthday sex, but right now, all he could think of was sliding his cock into her tight ass. The moment she had revealed the condom his dick began to ache. Frank was certain that she could have skipped the blowjob; just the offering of her ass to him would have been more than enough to get him hard again.

Without a word, Fiona tore the wrapper open and rolled the condom onto Frank's dick. It suddenly felt bigger. Fiona knew that the toys she had used to prepare herself were almost exactly the same size as Frank's erection, but she still wasn't sure if she was ready. She handed Frank a small bottle of lube, then got on her hands and knees.

"It's been a while; you remember how to do this?" She asked.

"I will never forget this," Frank replied.

Each drop of the clear lubricant seemed to fall in slow motion from the bottle to Fiona's skin. Frank watched as the rivulets ran down between her ass cheeks. He poured a generous amount on his condom clad cock then set the bottle down. Frank put his hands on Fiona's hips and pressed his rigid shaft against her ass.

Fiona felt Frank's cock sliding against her ass. She could feel the contours of his dick and it moved up and down, spreading the lube out. Then he stopped. She felt the head of his cock press against her. He pulled back on her hips, telling her he was ready. Fiona slowly shifted her body so she was pressing against Frank's cock. His erection felt much larger than it had when it was in her mouth. Fiona pushed back a bit more, taking in another fraction of an inch.

Frank pulled on Fiona's hips, encouraging her to take more of his throbbing erection. He looked down and watched as the head of his cock disappeared into her ass. He tugged on her hips again. Frank knew that Fiona trusted him not to go to fast, and he did not want to betray her faith. He wanted to ram his cock into her tight ass, but he would wait until she was ready.

"Ahh, yes," Fiona moaned as Frank's erection penetrated her ass, "Fuck me; Fuck my ass, ah, ah, ah."

Fiona felt Frank's hand slide along her body until they rested on her breasts. She moaned when he pinched her nipples. The feeling of Frank inside her had changed from a slight discomfort to an arousing sense of fullness. She willed her muscles to relax as she rocked forward. Fiona felt the flared head of Frank's cock stretch her tightest orifice open, then she pushed back again. This time she took in even more of his erection as her body adjusted to his girth. As Frank tugged on her nipples she squeezed the shaft of his cock with her ass.

"That feels so good baby," Frank moaned.

"You like that?" Fiona teased.

"Oh yes," Frank replied.

"You ready to do some of the work?" Fiona asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah," Frank answered breathlessly.

"Then fuck my ass with your big hard cock, I want every bit of it," Fiona begged.

Hearing Fiona say those words send a shiver down Frank's spine and sent him racing towards his climax. He paused for a moment to regain control, and then pushed forward until his cock was completely buried inside Fiona's ass. He began to fuck her with long, slow strokes. Each time he pulled his cock all the way out, he could not get enough of the way it felt when the head of his dick penetrated Fiona's tight ass.

Fiona was a bit disappointed when Frank put his hands back on her hips. She had hoped they would end up on a different part of her body. She decided to take matters into her own hands. She reached back and placed her fingers flush against her labia. A wicked thought crossed her mind as she pushed two fingers into her pussy. She imagined a second lover. The thought of having two cocks inside her was both intriguing and arousing. Maybe that would be her birthday wish.

"More," Fiona moaned as she plunged her fingers into her vagina.

Frank felt his own climax inch closer each time he slid his cock into Fiona. He thrust forward until his hips pressed against her ass, and then pulled back and started all over again. He deliberately avoided looking at her breasts, knowing that the sight of her tits swinging back and forth would only make him come faster. Despite his precautions Frank could feel control slipping away.

"I'm getting close," Frank said.

The discomfort was gone, and more quickly than she expected. Fiona was pleased that her body had accommodated Frank's cock more quickly that the last time he had fucked her ass. The sandwiching of Fiona's G-spot between Frank's erection on one side and her own fingers on the other was going to make her orgasm once more. She smiled, Frank's timing could not be any better.

"Me too," Fiona moaned, "I want you to come in my ass, fuck me till you come."

Later Fiona would wonder if Frank had even noticed she was masturbating. At the moment all she was thinking about was her fantasy of having one cock in her pussy and one in her ass. She heard Frank groan, signaling his climax. Suddenly his hands were on her tits again, caressing them. He pinched her nipples and tugged on them, triggering her orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh I'm coming baby, don't stop, don't stop, oh, oh" Fiona panted.

Frank was so aroused by knowing that Fiona was coming that his cock remained hard even after he came. He could feel the undulations of her muscles as her orgasm coursed through her body. Frank spread his fingers out, trying to hold as much of Fiona's breasts as he could. He always became more aware of her tits after he came, whether they were pressed against his chest or in his hands. He trapped her nipple between his index and ring finger and squeezed it firmly.

As her orgasm faded away Fiona slowly lowered her body on to the mattress, pulling Frank down with her.

"Frank, I think we are done," she whispered.

Regretfully Frank extracted his cock from Fiona's ass. He slowly rolled onto his back and lay beside her.

"I probably shouldn't tell you this, but the thought of your dick in my ass is not quite as repulsive as it used to be," Fiona said. She still had not decided if the payoff for her was worth all the preparation involved, but she enjoyed making Frank come, and letting him fuck her in the ass was certainly a way to make him come.

"So you don't like it, but you don't hate it," Frank replied.

"I might like it a little," Fiona said sheepishly.

"Just a little?" Frank asked, a slight bit of elation in his voice.

"Yea, it feels weird talking about it, and it still hurts a bit at first, and, well, the idea is still a bit icky, but..." Fiona's voice trailed off. She could not believe she was talking to Frank about anal sex.

"I'm listening," Frank said excitedly.

"Once we got started it felt pretty fucking good, and it's pretty obvious you like it." Fiona said.

"Guilty as charged," Frank replied.

"Don't get too excited, for now it's just for special occasions," Fiona cautioned.

Frank rubbed his chin and contemplated what Fiona has just said. "You know what, I think I can live with that," he mused.

"Go get cleaned up and dressed, we are not spending your entire birthday in bed," Fiona said.

Fiona watched Frank as he walked to the shower. She did not bother to tell him about her plans for the rest of his birthday, and how he would be back in bed soon enough.

*

I hope you enjoyed the story, please rate it and leave a comment. If you liked it I have more, some with these characters and some with other characters.

Shameless plug - http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1349928&page=submissions

-TK

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12