Happy Holidays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaah . . . Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!" Ali's moans erupted into full-fledged screams. Her head thrashed about on the pillow, blonde hair flying in all directions. Her hips convulsed several times, her ass leaving the bed as she orgasmed. I fought to stay inside her.

"Take it out!" she screamed. "Oh God – I want you to come on my tits! Please, come on my tits!"

I pulled my cock from her pussy, making her groan again. I straddled her hips, my cock aimed at the valley between her beautiful breasts. I stroked my cock, looking down at her. It didn't feel as good as her pussy, but it would have to do.

Ali arched her back, rubbing her tits against my penis. Once again, tendrils of hair stuck to her sweaty face.

She smiled up at me encouragingly. "You want to spurt all over my boobs, don't you?" She panted, her torso still shaking from her orgasm. "You want to give me a pearl necklace?"

I was too busy to reply, my left hand was a blur along my shaft. I was sweating now, the tightness in my muscles telling me that my own climax was near.

Still staring up at me, Ali slowly extended her tongue, brushing it against the tip. That pushed me over the edge: I spurted all over her face and neck. She closed her eyes to protect them from flying semen. I groaned, feeling my cock jerk in my hand.

When my spurts started to slow down, I rolled over, lying on my back, breathing heavily. We were quiet for a while, recovering from what we had just done to each other.

"Jeez, I've never seen a guy shoot like that before," Ali said, stripping globs of come from a lock of her hair. She licked her fingertips. "Not bad. Want a taste?" she said, extending another fingerful towards me.

"I much prefer tasting you, thanks," I said, still gasping.

"Fair enough," she said. "I prefer it when it's hot and flying anyway." She slowly raised herself to a sitting position. "I needed to wash my hair in any case. You just relax for a few minutes and then we'll get to work."

The next four hours were devoted to life-saving training. Thanks to my Bronze Medallion, I had some idea what I was doing but there was still a lot to take in. However, it wasn't all hard work.

"If you ever do Artificial Respiration on another girl like you just did to me, I'm cutting off your balls with a spoon," Ali sighed. She was lying on her back, and having problems controlling her breathing. "Is that understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I grinned down at her. "Is there anything else?"

She looked up at the digital clock. It read 3:45. "Just cleaning up this place," she said. "Sue's gonna be here in 15 minutes and what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"Understood." We worked like demons, packing our things and making the Hut look like we hadn't stayed there. There wasn't much we could do about the smell of sex, but Ali sprayed the room with half a can of air freshener just in case.

Finally, we could hear the roar of the Cat coming up the mountain. The storm had subsided and we could see the surrounding trees, black against the blankets of snow.

"How do I look?" Ali smiled at me, just after she jammed her black toque on her head. She was already wearing her boots and red Snow Patrol parka. We were all packed, and the Hut looked immaculate.

"Beautiful as ever," I replied. "By the way, when you said . . . while we were having . . . you know . . ." Damn, my stutter was coming back.

Her brown eyes softened. "When I said I was falling in love with you? Is that what you're talking about?"

My throat closed up. I nodded.

She kissed me lightly on the lips. "Uh-huh. You're a pretty awesome guy."

"Damn," I whispered. "And I haven't even given you my Christmas present yet."

"Dumbass," she said, lightly punching me on the shoulder. "You already did. You're here."

She opened the door, letting in a blast of freezing air. "So," she said, turning back to me, "what did you get me for Christmas?"

I winced. "I made you a mix CD. I really don't have a lot of money these days. I wouldn't even be up here if my parents hadn't helped out."

She gave me a quick hug. "That's okay. I understand. I look forward to listening to it. But now we gotta go; Sue's waiting for us."

The Cat was indeed idling in front of the Hut, its diesel engine rumbling. But it wasn't Sue standing beside it. It was an older guy, with a black walrus mustache, flecked with gray. Icicles were already forming on the ends. He didn't look happy.

"Oh shit," Ali whispered to me. She was pale. "It's Lawrence."

"Bad?"

"Very bad." She gulped. "Keep quiet and let me do the talking."

She walked forward into the drifts of snow. I could see she was walking funny, but I resisted any temptation to smile. I fell into step behind her, just after I closed up the Hut.

"Hi, Lawrence," Ali smiled nervously as she approached the taller man. "Thanks for picking us up like this. I really appreciate it."

"Hello, Ali," Lawrence said evenly. His face was hard. "You have a lot of explaining to do."

12