Happy Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Varun likes to fuck in horse style which is little different from doggy style. I used to stand on my legs, stretched and straight and bend back at my knees and slowly rest my palms on the floor and bend the elbows a little. The position looks like a horse standing on its four legs. The only difference is that the head turned upward unlike horse. Actually in Yoga position one has to bend back and bring the palms near the ankles so that one will look like a "CHAKRA," the zero. We invented a deviation from this "CHAKRASAN" and are using it for our fuck session. Either I or he would bend back and rest on palms and ankle and the trunk is in air like a horse but unlike horse the trunk will look upwards.

Varun used to stand between my legs and pump into puss and he would have view and access to my buttocks and tits at a time he used to grope the butt a lot while standing between my legs and spank the ass and also squeeze the jiggling boobs by bending a little. I like his pumping in this position but the action on my part will be nil except thrusting the crotch up a little. So I prefer it the least. I like the missionary position very much because I can look into his eyes to see the pleasure he is getting and I can squeeze or pinch his butt or chest as I like and some times pull his head to my chest for sucking or for lip locking. Some times I sit on the edge of the cot spreading my legs wide and he stood and takes my legs to his sides and thump into my cunt with his huge dick. I like this position also very much because there is a lot of scope for my action and involvement.

Varun preferred another position that day which is called as "MAYURASAN" (peacock position) in Yoga. Both of us got down the bed and I put my palms on the edge of the bed and bent the hands and brought the elbows beneath stomach and lifted my whole body, on the palms, into air. Head to toes every part is in air. I raised my head and chest up and stretched my legs in 60 degrees in the air. Whole weight of the body is on elbows and palms.

Varun adjusted between my stretched legs standing behind and took my legs on to his sides and I locked my legs on his back and Varun adjusted his body so that his gigantic cock is right between my thighs.

"It's very tight in this position," Varun said while rubbing his bulbous head on my cunt lips and clitoris.

"Yeah, but it's great!" I replied waiting for the onslaught of massive shaft.

Streaks of my juices were flowing across my thighs down to my stomach as the thighs were high. My pussy was absolutely soaked. Varun's huge cock touched my cunt lips and then he slowly entered my cunt which was floating in the air. I groaned loudly as Varun grabbed my ass firmly and spanked it while he was injecting his blood filled organ through my love mound. He also growled as he felt the soft, hot and wet pussey giving way for his prick. Once he entered fully he kept it there and started convulsing his rod inside my puss and I twitched my cunt muscles to give pressure on his shaft.

I couldn't move, but I was twisting and turning crotch as I felt Varun's shaft was touching the new places in my cunt in this angle and it was almost touching the base of my cunt. Varun slowly started moving in and out of my cunt and fucked me with slow and deep thrusts. He stroked me with his cock, altering his rhythm and the depth of his plunges. My dripping pussy gripped his full length, as his actions coaxed another climax out of me. I whimpered and cried out as I came on his cock.

The lubrication, because of the flood of my love juices, reduced the friction and so I used my cunt muscles to squeeze his extended cock with my juicy slit. He began fucking me with deep, splitting thrusts, plunging steeply in and out of my mound, his hips moving rhythmically with each thrust, his buttocks flexing and his prick is twitching in my cunt and giving shudders in my body. The piston is moving to and fro, jabbing in and out between my heaving thighs. I was slowly licking my lips and biting them as I started moving my own hips backward to meet Varun's deep thrusts.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh" different sounds are coming out and I am howling at the top of my voice. My dear hubby is also groaning and growling a lot and the room is filled with the wild noises.

"I love your cunt my dear slut, it's challenging every time to enter mmmooooo," Varun moaned.

"oooooohhhhhhhhh my dear demon I love your Dick each time its digging like iron rod," I cried out. Even after such fierce stretching of my cunt, I am sure I can train my muscles so that its difficult to insert even a pencil.

Now Varun had removed his hands from my buttocks and placed them on my tits bending a little on my back. As he fucked me hard, he was also mauling my tits roughly and biting and kissing on my back. My lovely fair tits were getting red now as Varun was kneading and pinching them hard. I have to balance on two hands and meet the force of brutal thrusts of Varun from behind.

Now Varun's thrusts had increased very much and I was meeting his thrusts furiously. Each time his cock went in I am pushing back. My thighs were rubbing against his sides and were getting red with all the friction. Now I was feeling as if I was in heaven. Varun's pace had quickened very much now.

I cried out loudly, "Oh Varun, please fuck me harder jaan. Please fuck me harder." My breasts were jiggling wildly and I was crying out loudly as I felt multiple orgasms inside my love pot.

Now Varun was also panting as he fucked my cunt furiously. Just as I thought Varun would never stop, his body stiffened and he cried out loudly, "ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh darling, your sluttish pot made me pass out."

He started filling my puss with huge spurts of his load with the effort of all his muscles and both of us are moaning at the top of our voices. His load spewing deep inside me set off my 'n' th climax. The warmth of his sperm and the speed of the jets made my body shudder.

I resumed from "mayurasan" and slowly fell on bed as he also fell beside me and we slept for an hour. I woke up and went into kitchen to prepare break fast Varun also came behind me on a pretext to help me in cleaning vessels and in cooking. Both of us are nude and his hands are groping my tits or ass and his dick is again ready and looking up. I put a dish on the gas-stow and put some tea also. Before the tea boils Varun's dick was auguring into my ass as he hugged me tight from behind. His hands were on my tits kneading as I kissed him back.

I filtered the tea and pour it in two cups and gave one to him. I turned back facing him while sipping tea. He took tea cup in one hand and my tit in one hand and dipped my nipple into his cup.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned. Immediately he took my tit into his mouth and licked the tea from it. I took his cock and dipped in my tea and sucked his dick with tea.

While playing like this we completed tea and the break fast was ready and we shifted to dining table. As he sat on a chair I sat across his lap and started feeding him. My dear hubby munched my tits and nips as I fed them along with the break fast.

Before we had completed the breakfast his tool was ready like flag-pole and was almost entering my ass. As soon as we finish I bumped on him and pushed my ass down and Varun's hungry cock pierced into my ass. His hands took over my breasts immediately as I kissed him back and moving up and down in sitting position. He was crushing my boobs and nibbling my ears. He fucked my ass on the dining table and we retired to bed room and after taking a good nap he fucked me in horse style and we spent the whole Sunday as fuck-day happily

We both have healthy bodies well settled financially and leading a happy life. Suddenly my sweet home has become a house of debauchery. What's the reason? Is it our greedy-ness or is it destiny?

I shall narrate in next episodes... Dear readers evaluate my story and feed me back with your!!!!!!

SUJJI'S STATUTORY WARNING:- mmmmmmmmmmmmmmch dear readers for your safety I warn you not to try any of the angles Varun and I are doing daily. The persons who can do yoga asanas without pain and fatigue, and practicing yoga for at least two years can only experiment such positions. It will be dangerous to fuck in such positions because if you feel pain in the middle of the intercourse and if you fell, your bones will break. Of course the warning is from my statute but it must be respected... LOL bye ... take care ...

12