Happy Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a deep sigh I turned the TV to some movie channel. It was some kind of a sci-fi flick that looked like it was released straight to video or was made for TV or something: real low budget, bad acting. If it had been on later, the lead actress would have gotten topless. Not that I needed more tits to ogle or anything. The TV numbed my mind until Mom called me to dinner.

Meatloaf, my favorite, was what Mom cooked. Nothing was said during the meal. Mom kept smiling at me and blushing, and I kept looking at her and looking away.

"Maybe we shouldn't..." I started after wiping my mouth and dropping my napkin on my empty plate.

"Shhhh," she said and then wiped her mouth. "Baby, listen to me. We both want this. It might be wrong, but nothing wrong can feel that good, can it?" she asked. Mom stood up and walked over to me. I turned out to meet her. Mom's hands started rubbing my knees and she knelt beside me. "Nothing wrong can look like this, can it?" she asked demurely, looking up into my eyes with a pout on her lips. Her hands stroked and tickled up the jeans I was wearing and they found my fly. It was down in a heartbeat and Mom slid forward. My erect cock swung out of my jeans under careful guide of her hand. "Nothing wrong can make you want to..." she said, interrupting herself by licking my cock from the base of my shaft to the tip its head. She was practically purring as the tip of her tongue started working around the soft mushroom head of my dick. She was careful not to touch her lips to it yet. She started kissing it softly, sucking lightly on it with each gentle caress. My whole body started to shudder and she started slowly stroking my extremely erect cock. "Bran, answer me sweetie. Is this a bad thing?"

"Nooo," I moaned loudly. Her lips sucked my head in her wet mouth, and the pressure was exquisite. I almost blew my load in her mouth right then. She started squeezing my cock harder, rubbing it with her thumb as her head bobbed on my cock head, sucking and licking it for all she was worth. Every once in a while it felt like she took her head off and worked it over with just her tongue, but her lips soon came down around it again, her teeth lightly dragging over the sensitive skin. "Oh," I moaned softly. "I'm gonna cum," I panted out quietly. "Gonna..."

Mom stopped working my dick and just squeezed tightly at its base. She started fondling my balls and rolled them around between her fingers, looking up at me seductively.

"Not yet you're not," she crooned out and slowly stroked my cock. She started giving the head soft kisses and moved down the shaft to lick and nuzzle my swelling balls. "You're going to save that load for later, honey. Then you're going to give it all to your Momma and she's going to savor every drop," she said, and then went back to licking and sucking on my balls. I moaned deeply and felt the urge to cum boil to almost breaking point. She felt my cock pulse strongly and stopped all together.

"Good boy," she said. "Go to your room," she winked at me over her shoulder and walked to the stairs. I zipped my fly up, trying to be careful to not zip my meat up. As it was, the head and an inch of shaft were still sticking out of the top of my pants. I took a step forward and just about fell over. I suddenly realized that I hadn't been breathing for a while and my vision went down to a fine dot as light-headedness took over. After a few more seconds I came back and trucked down stairs. Mom's panties were hanging on my doorknob, and the knob was smeared with her cum. I opened the door and licked her juice from my hand.

Mom on my bed, crouched down on all fours, her hair cascading down her back and draped over her shoulders. Her tight ass was up, but tilted to one side. Her left knee was straight under her hips and her right leg was straight out behind her. Her fingers grasped the footboard tightly and her piercing eyes stared into mine. I felt my cock throb thickly in my pants. Just looking at her made me want to cum again.

"Get your dick out and let Mommy give you a kiss," she growled lustily. My pants hit the floor in mid-step and I was out of them after two more steps. My third step brought me to the foot of the bed.

Mom started nuzzling my dick, rubbing her face on it, sucking it lightly, licking my balls, swallowing the head, licking the shaft, and doing everything she could to tease me into cumming.

"It's okay," she said between kisses on my head. "You can cum," she said again and started sucking on my head even harder. Her lips left it for a split second. "I want you to, baby. Come for me," she pleaded and started sucking harder. Her hands went to my balls and shaft, stroking and kneading them. She started moaning around my cock and sucked it further down her throat. I looked down and moaned heavily. She had all but three inches of it in her throat and her moans turned to growls. I could feel the urge to cum rising, I could feel it like electricity, boiling up from my toes and hitting my spine like an explosion. I was so close and then I felt nothing on my cock but the air and the saliva cooling it.

"Doesn't my baby want to shoot his jizz down Mommy's throat?" she said and sat straight up on her knees, her legs spread wide. I took in the vibrant body of my mother, one hand still holding my throbbing balls, the other started playing with her own very wet slit. I could see her juice starting to weep down her legs as the lone sound in the room was her wet pussy slurching around her fingers. Her nipples were harder now than I had ever seen them before, her breath was coming in quick gasps, matching time with her fingers in her sex. Her heart was pounding in her chest and a light sheen of sweat was on her entire body. Her lips were pouting and her eyes were pleading. "Don't you want to cum in my mouth? Don't you want to see your spunk coating my lips and tongue and teeth?" she pleaded. Then her pouting look turned to the look of a true predator. "Or maybe," she said leaning her body back, spreading her legs while she still played with her wet pussy. "Maybe you want to cum all over Mommy's cunt," she said and started jacking me off. I moaned loud and shuddered, my cock pulsing thickly in her hand. "Oooh, you do, don't you. You want to paint my pink bald pussy with your sticky cum?"

All I could do was nod as I about passed out and started to shoot. Her pussy was less than a foot from the tip of my cock and Mom started jacking me off harder as I came, directing my spunk all over her crotch. When I stopped twitching and shivering from the incredible orgasm I was having, I opened my eyes and let the blur fade from them. What I saw made my dick pulse back to life.

Mom had laid back, her knees spread apart high in the air and her crotch was completely bathed in cum. My cum. I don't know how much I shot, I damn near passed out, but I do know that what I saw was incredible. Her entire snatch was coated, as well as her shaved mound. A few thick ropes of cum strung across her thighs and there was one that shot clear up to her left nipple. Mom's hand was still stroking my dick, causing micro orgasms to shiver through my body.

"Mmmmm," she moaned loudly and started smearing my sperm around her pussy. "Now that was a good boy. You gave Mommy exactly what she wanted," she purred. I laid down beside her my heart thundering in my ears and my breath coming in ragged gasps.

"Oh, my God," I said between pants. "I've never, never cum like that." Mom smiled and turned over to face me, stretching out cat-like beside me.

"Me either, baby. I came just having you shoot on me, and during the blow job," she sighed. "Damn, Bran, I can't wait until we play with each other some more," she said and put her head on my chest, pushing her tits into my side. Her left hand started playing with my extremely satiated cock and her sloppy pussy rubbed our cum on my thigh. She closed her eyes and her breathing leveled out and she fell asleep, her hand still stroking my meat. I felt my cock twitch in her hand as I passed out as well.

Saturday came to me with the beeping of my alarm clock. I was alone in my bed and I had serious doubts as to whether or not last night happened. The room smelled of sex, but the bed was clean and I was by myself. I didn't even remember setting the alarm, but I must have. I reached up and shut the alarm off, sat up, and looked around my room. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and saw a note sitting on the nightstand next to my alarm clock.

"Sweetie, last night was amazing. I didn't wake you this morning because you looked so peaceful sleeping there. I washed your blanket in the night because we made a bit of a mess of it. I guess tonight we'll have to try my bed instead. I have a meeting today and I won't be out of the city until probably 10 tonight. With lust and love, your Mother."

My dick jumped to full attention. I did get a blowjob from my mother, I didn't dream it all, and she was positively the sexiest creature I've ever known in my life.

I spent most of the day just lounging around and drinking. Mom wasn't going to be back for a while and I could use a beer or 12 to try to get my head straightened out. At 6 pm I quit drinking, and I never got drunk, but I did have a good buzz going. I watched some TV and waited. About 10pm the phone rang and I let Mom's machine answer it. It was her.

The message was quick, "Sorry honey, but I won't be back until later. Don't wait up for me and remember what I told you this morning. Love you."

Being a little tired from doing nothing all day and the beers, and not to mention the hellish schedule of finals week, I went down stairs not long after that. I opened her door and walked over to the king-sized bed. The satin and flannel quilt was pulled back to reveal satin sheets and another note.

"Hi baby! Don't even think about jerking off. When I get home I'm going to suck on your cock until you're begging me to let you cum. This time I'm going to let you shoot down my throat and all over my face. I want to feel your sweet jizz dripping off my chin and down onto my tits and I want to see if you have enough in you to leave a string from my mouth to my pussy. Play with yourself, but don't cum. You cum without me being there to eat it and I won't let you fuck me, not ever. Love Mom. P.S. You DO want to feel that monster of yours in my hot wet cunt, don't you sweetie?"

Instant throbbing, twitching hardon. My hand stroked it softly, but absently, just keeping it interested in staying stiff as an iron bar. I fell asleep, still playing with myself.

I woke up when Mom slid into bed, trying not to wake me. I let her think that I was still asleep; I didn't snore and I didn't generally sleep deeply so that wasn't that big of a problem. She slipped in just after midnight. I stayed awake until just after she fell asleep and let her hit her deep sleep before I decided to move.

She had snuggled up behind me, pressing her tits into my chest and resting her right hand on my hip. Her soft mewing sounds she made in her sleep grew in intensity and then drew out longer and longer. Her hand on my hip and her warm body pressed against mine were making my dick hard again, but it was the heat rolling off her pussy and her hot little rock hard nipples that really made it dance. I pulled away a little bit and she rolled on her back, her arms to her sides, her hands up by her head, palms up. A confused look crossed her face, but it soon turned to her normal slack-jawed sleeping state.

Moving very carefully, I pushed her thighs apart just enough for me to get a tongue on her snatch. I had had enough of her cum from my fingers and I wanted some from the source. Slowly, I maneuvered myself between her thighs and got close enough to run my tongue along the entire length of her slit. I licked her very softly from bottom to top and then blew my hot breath along as I moved back down, licking ever so much softer this time.

I could taste Mom's juices building up in her still mostly closed pussy. Every lick brought me a touch more of that exotic flavor, and every lick also brought more life to her pussy. It started out with its normal cleft and just a hint of her lips showing between. By lick 10 her pink lips were full and puffy, and after 15 she was moaning in her sleep. After that I stopped counting. I had licked her open to the point that I could see her clit sticking out of its little hood. I slowly wrapped my tongue around her little love pearl and sucked it into my mouth. When it was all the way in, I gave it a good hard suck and started hammering it with the tip of my tongue. I moved my hands to her ass at the same time, and held on tight.

Mom sat bolt upright, but my mouth never lost contact with her pussy.

"Oh my GOD!" she screamed and a jet of cum shot into my mouth. Her breathing was erratic and it sounded like she was trying to take a pregnancy breathing class. Mom's hands laced into my hair and pulled me tighter against her pussy. "Fuck yes, Baby! Suck that clit! Eat Mommy's pussy! Drink, you little bastard, drink all Mommy can give!" she screamed out and then her voice became a twisted mask of half-moans, half screams as her cunt started to pulse in my mouth and on my tongue and over anything else of mine I could get in her. My hands were massaging her ass and my tongue gave her clit a working over that was driving her insane.

I felt her fingernails hit my back and she raked up to my shoulders as she fell back ward on the bed, her hips bucking hard. "Oh shit yes!" she screamed and another gush of her hot girl cum hit my mouth. My face was soaked, but I kept going, circling her clit with my tongue, sucking on it with my lips and batting it with my tongue, teasing it, flicking it, and doing whatever I could to keep her orgasming like a freight train. I lost count after 12 straight quick bursts of cum, and I know she was cumming for some time after that. She passed out after a while, her pussy still oozing juice, but it had long since stopped shooting from her hot pink folds.

Mom's heart was pounding in her chest and her breath was coming in fast, ragged gasps. When my tongue would make contact with her sweet, tasty sex, her back would arch high off the bed and her mouth opened in a silent scream as her head rocked back. After teasing her like that for a minute or two more, I decided to let her come down for a little bit and I laid down beside her. Her trembling, post-orgasmic body clung to mine, her legs wrapping around my thigh, her chest pressed against mine, and her head rested on my shoulder. Every time she twitched, she bit me playfully and gave a little scream. The screams turned into long drawn out moans and the moans to heavy panting. They tapered off all together and her breathing calmed down. When she could move without her body twitching in micro-orgasm, she looked into my eyes with hers.

Her face was a mask of lust. Sweat had plastered some of her auburn locks to her face, and she was still breathing hard and deep through her mouth. Her eyes were cloudy with lust and I could tell she wasn't done with me yet. That thought no sooner crossed my mind than I felt her hand grasp my tool and start stroking. I smiled.

"Happy Mother's Day," I said, giving a quick look to her alarm clock and then a longing gaze back into those burning pits of lust that had replaced her dark brown eyes. She laughed a little and threw the covers back on her bed, leaving us resting on her satin sheets. Still holding on to my dick, she threw a leg over me and started rubbing her entire pussy with just my cock head, moving slowly at first but then jacking me off fast, the head of my dick moving from one end of her pussy to the other in a blur. She moved my head back to her hole but kept shaking my cock, the vibrations making her abs twitch as she tried to maintain her balance.

"Yes," she hissed quietly. "Happy Mother's Day to me." And with that, she slowly sank onto my cock.

I didn't know what I was expecting, but I got everything I'd ever dreamed of and more. Mom felt as tight as a prom-queen; having not been fucked for 14 years by anything but her fingers. Her hot velvet vice was so tight I didn't think I would make it, but Mom was so wet that I slowly slid in to the hilt. After she fed a couple inches of my meat into her lusting pussy, she started fingering her clit, making her wetter as she sank. We both started moaning as she enveloped me. She hit bottom and I could feel her pussy stretching around my cock, both from the length and the thickness. When her bald pussy nestled against my nest of light brown pubes, she let out a long low moan and started rocking her hips back and forth on mine, rubbing her clit against me and stroking my dick a couple of inches at a time with her wanton pussy.

I had never felt anything quite like her. Her muscles worked my shaft rhythmically, starting at my head buried in her womb and then moving steadily down my shaft. Each stroke she gave my cock a squeeze like that, and it was like there was a hand in her pussy slowly jerking me off while she was riding me.

After doing that to me for what felt like hours she leaned forward and put her hands on my chest. She leaned on my for support and rose her hips from mine, coming up off me just enough to let only the very tip of my dick stay in her, the mushroom headed flair popping out of her hot juicy box.

"Ooooh, you make Mommy feel so good," she cooed and then sank back down slowly, moaning deeply as she hit bottom. "So good," she whispered and slowly rose back up. Her pussy was the only thing making noise in the room with its wet squishing noises, heard over our ragged breathing as my mother slowly rose up and down on my cock.

She started moving faster and she was very slowly building up speed, enjoying the feeling of my dick leaving her pussy but still staying at her entrance. The few times I started pushing back she shook her head and sank all the way back down, doing a little belly dance as she spoke.

"No, sweetie, you let Mommy enjoy her Mother's Day present," was all she'd say and then go back to the same speed she was going before she stopped and then slowly increasing.

By the time she was slamming herself down into me, I came. I didn't even know it was coming. I had been on the highest ride of my life and I didn't even feel the orgasm build. It just hit me like a train and I gushed up into my Mother's pussy. She moaned loudly as my cum sprayed her inner walls and coated every inch of her hot wet pussy with my own layer of juice. She kept riding me, our cum leaking out of her pussy, making her pussy that much wetter and the sound of our passion that much sloppier.

I was tired enough I couldn't keep my dick hard, but it wasn't for lack of trying on either of our parts. She went to town squeezing my dick with her pussy, this time she was squeezing from the base up to the head, milking all the jizz out of my member that she could. When it was apparent I was going limp, she simply laid down on top of me and tried to keep me inside her hot went cunt. We fell asleep like that.

We woke up like that, too. Mom's pussy was still around my dick, and she was still a little wet after a few hours of sleep, but nothing like what it was. I gently rolled her over and started fingering her pussy until she woke up, never taking my cock from her pussy. She responded immediately, her pussy renewed with a fresh batch of moisture. She stretched out and rapidly clenched her pussy around my cock as her eyes opened and she moaned lustily.

"Oh honey, we have to wake up like this more often," she moaned. I slowly pulled my rock hard cock out of her pussy and slowly pushed it right back in. She moaned louder a huge satisfied smile lit her face up.

"If that's what you want," I said and bent down and gave her a long, wet kiss, my dick still slowly exploring her depths and my chest rubbing on her nipples with each stroke.