Happy Valentine's Day, Mommy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

That was when I really started feeling her boob and playing with her nipple. From my viewpoint, I could see right down her low cut nightgown. I could see most of my Mom's tits and I wanted to stick my hand down her top. I so wanted to suck her nipples.

Then, slowly, gently, she started stroking me. Afraid she'd stop, I didn't speak for fear of having it end. I didn't want to say anything to ruin the mood. I just hoped she'd continue stroking me.

While stroking me, her hand moved back the blanket and it fell to the floor. Now, my Mom was staring at my cock. I looked down and watched my Mom stroking my cock, while staring at it. It was so exciting to see my cock in her hand, while she gently stroked it and fondled the head of it with her long fingers.

"You have a beautiful cock, Stephen."

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. Was I supposed to thank her for telling me that I had a beautiful cock? Was I supposed to compliment my Mom on her tits? She did have a gorgeous set of knockers. She did have a tremendous body, but I felt awkward talking about my Mom's private parts to, of all people, my Mom.

From throwing the blanket over her lap and with the action of the blanket sliding off and falling to the floor, her nightgown was raised nearly to her waist. I reached down and started fondling her thigh and when I did, when I moved my hand deeper in between her legs. Afraid to touch her, I toyed with the inside of her thighs, caressing them and massaging them.

When I looked down, I couldn't believe her pussy was totally exposed. A fantasy of mine before, it was no longer a fantasy now, but my reality. I couldn't stop myself from voicing my excitement.

"Mom, I can see your pussy," I said.

"Do you like what you see?"

She parted her legs more giving me a better view of her slit and that's when her clit came into view.

"Yes."

"Touch me."

I touched her and she gasped. I touched her pubic hair. I actually felt my Mom's pubic hair. Afraid to touch her where no son should touch his mother, at first I teased her by moving my hand up and down the inside of her thigh. I could feel her pubic hair brush against the side of my hand and every time it did, she squirmed.

I could tell my Mom wanted to be touched. My Mom wanted me to touch her pussy. Then, I did it. I cupped her pussy in my hand, before lightly exploring her clit with my fingertip and before inserting my finger to explore our mutual desire deeper.

She was so wet. She was sopping wet and my finger slid right inside her pussy. Once I started playing with her clit is when she started stroking me faster.

"Stephen," she said breathlessly. "Should we be doing this?"

"Yes," I said. "I love you, Mommy."

"And I love you, son," she said, "but this is wrong. This is so wrong, but I can't stop myself from touching you and allowing you to touch me. I've been so horny for so long."

I watched her staring down at my cock, while she stroked it. She was leaning forward now with her hair cascading down and engulfing my cock, as if it was a dark curtain and much in the way of Dracula's cloak, before he sucked the blood from out of one of his victims. Then she did it. She took me in her mouth.

My Mom was blowing me. She was sucking my cock. Never have I been as hard. I knew that if she continued sucking my cock, I'd cum in her mouth. I'd cum in my mother's mouth.

"Mom, that feels so good. Suck my cock, Mom. Suck it. Really suck it. Let me feel your tongue and your lips."

I started humping her mouth. I wanted to cum. I wanted to cum in my mother's mouth.

She lifted up her head and whispered in my ear.

"Fuck Mommy. Make love to Mommy. Mommy needs to feel your cock inside of her. It's been such a long time, too long, since Mommy has made love."

I pushed her back on the couch and moved between her legs. She grabbed my pajama bottoms from the floor and put them beneath her to spare the couch from being stained. Then, she reached down and inserted my cock inside of her. She was so warm and so wet and it felt so good when I humped her and slid inside of her.

I couldn't help but kiss her, French kiss her. I was making out with her like no other woman I have ever kissed and she was returning my passion. Harder and deeper I fucked my mother, until she let out a gasp and a scream with an orgasm. I made my mother cum.

I was still hard when I pulled out and sat back on the couch with my cock glistening.

She looked at me and kissed me before falling to her knees between my legs. Without saying another word, she took my cock in her mouth and started blowing me, really blowing me this time.

"Mom, if you continue blowing me like that, I'll cum. I'll cum in your mouth."

"It's okay, Stephen," she said removing my cock from her mouth to speak. "I want you to cum. I want to taste you. After having watched you masturbate before, you made me so horny."

"Blow me, Mommy," I said putting a hand to the back of her hand and fucking her face.

It felt so good to have my cock buried in my mother's mouth. It felt so good to feel her lips and her tongue surround my cock.

"Cum, Stephen. Cum in Mommy's mouth."

As soon as she said that, I exploded. She took all that I gave her and swallowed. Then, she licked my prick clean.

We slept together that night, but never again after that. We never talked about what happened. It just happened the one time and it was over. Only, we're closer because of it. Just as my Mom would do anything for me, I'd do anything for my Mom.

That was the best Valentine's Day I ever had.

She finally met a man, a nice guy. He doesn't need to know that my mother and I celebrated Valentine's Day in the way we did. That's just between us. Yet, if Valentine's Day is for lovers, then for one night, we were lovers. Now, we're just mother and son.

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers