Hard All Day

Story Info
Husband takes a chance revealing a fantasy to his wife.
832 words
3.89
136.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did you ever have one of those days when you were just hard (or wet) all day?

I love my wife. We've been together for 17 years, through hard times and good, and I wouldn't trade a minute of it. My wife is hot: blonde hair, blue eyes, beautiful smile, curves in all the right places and fantastic tits. She turns heads (both male and female) everywhere she goes. To me, her body is better today than it ever has been.

We had a terrific sex life when we were dating and when we first got married. Things slowed down a bit after our first child, then slowed down more after the second. Between two very stressful jobs and two energetic kids we were just plain tired. Recently, though, my wife had rediscovered her sexuality and her own interest in and appetite for sex, which had been a very good turn of events for me and explains why I've been hard all day.

It had been a usual day at work but I could not keep my mind off the recent changes I had noticed in my wife or the new sparkle in her beautiful blue eyes. As I drove home, I was anxious. I was eager. Hell, I was horny! The kids were gone spending the night with friends but my wife was on her way to pick up her sister for some shopping. As I sat in our empty house, I called her cell phone. After talking about her afternoon, I said, "I wish you were here."

"Why?"

"Because I love you."

"Any other reason?"

"Well, ...."

"Well, what?"

"Well, the kids are away, we'd have the house to ourselves. We could play."

"What do you mean 'play'?" She knew what I meant. That was our code word for "maybe after the kids go to sleep we can get together quietly in our room."

"What do you mean, 'What do I mean'?"

"What do you mean?" she repeated playfully. My demure wife was taunting me!

"You want me to tell you?"

"Yes." I was shocked! Even in the best of times my wife had never been very vocal. Did she really want me to talk dirty to her or was I dangerously reading way too much into this in my horny state of mind? Fools rush in ...

I gulped and then said, "Well, if you were here, I'd lick your pussy." This had always been one of my favorite things to do but she had always been uneasy about it.

"You would, huh?"

"Yeah. I'd lick your pussy on the couch. I'd lick it in the living room in front of the big front window (I think she secretly harbors an exhibitionist fetish). I'd lick it outside on the trampoline or on the lounge chairs by the pool. I'd lick it in the shower. I'd lick it in bed."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. And while I licked your pussy, you could suck my dick."

"What else would you do?"

"Well, I'd fuck you, of course." I paused. I didn't know if I had the nerve to say what was on my mind. "And then I'd put my dick in your ass and fuck you in the ass."

"You would, would you? What makes you think I'd let you do that?" Although we had done anal a couple of times, we had never talked about it before or after. It just kind of happened. I really wasn't sure how she felt about it. I pressed on, taking my chances.

"Because you like it in the ass. You like it when I fuck you in the ass. And I like it too. I love your ass and I like it when I shoot my cum deep in your ass."

"What then?"

"Well, I'd probably need a break, so I would work on your nipples for a while. I'm really glad that you like having your nipples played with." After the kids were born they had been too sensitive to touch and I missed them.

"What would you do with them?"

"Well, I'd lick them and pinch them and twist them. I'd nibble on them too, biting them gently with my teeth."

"Hmmm. And then what?"

"Well, I'd get out your vibrator and work on your clit too. And then, when I was hard again, I would put you on your hands and knees, slide the vibrator all the way into your pussy, turn it up, and then slide my dick back into your ass. You'd be getting both holes fucked at the same time and I would feel your vibrator buzzing against my dick." I was way out on a limb.

"Oh my!"

"Well, you asked what I meant."

She hung up without saying anything else. Just as I was beginning to figure I had really screwed up and made her mad, the garage door began to open. She came home instead of going shopping with her sister. What a night!