Hard Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the tip of his cock touch the entrance to her cunt, then it—along with the rest of his shaft—vanished inside her in a sudden thrust.

"Oh God. Oh God! Yesss!" Christine cried out.

Chad began to fuck her. Christine held him by the ass.

"Harder! God, harder!"

I heard their bodies colliding with each plunge of Chad's cock into Christine's body. Her breasts bounced erotically on her chest. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

"Go on," Chad said. "Suck her tits, Rachel. She'll cum faster."

No doubt, I thought. Who wouldn't? So I moved over and eagerly placed my mouth on Christine's left breast. I probably wasn't as gentle with her as she had been with me, but I was so fucking horny I couldn't help it. I wanted to devour her.

Sure enough, it was only a minute or so later that Christine was ready to cum.

"Come on, Christine. That's it. Cum for us," Chad urged her on.

"God, yes! Now! Now!" she screamed.

I lightly bit down on her nipple and Chad pushed his cock in as far as he could, as fast as he could.

Christine's body went completely stiff, then she lifted her ass off the bed and began to cum. Her moans were just sounds, not words. I felt her muscles contract and release with each new orgasm, one after the other. I saw the perspiration forming on her body after a couple minutes of nonstop cumming.

"I want you to cum on me, Chad. Cum on my stomach and breasts."

Chad pulled out and took the huge cock in his hand. For half a minute Christine and I watched him stroke himself above her body. Then he grunted, aimed down at her stomach, and squeezed himself harder.

The first long stream of white cum shot clear up to the top of her breasts, leaving a trail to her stomach. Then another. And a third. Her breasts were both streaked and a small pool formed around her navel. Finally, Chad was done.

I don't know what made me do it, but I had to lick the cum from Christine's breasts. I only did it to the breast nearest me. I got most of it and made sure I licked her nipple in the process. It was marvelous.

"Oh...my...God," Christine sighed. "That was incredible."

"We're not done, are we?" I asked innocently.

Chad was on his way to the bathroom to get a towel. "No way," he yelled back at us.

When he came back into the bedroom he found Christine and I kissing. I'm not sure why it happened. I was licking her and she had her hand on my head and I looked up and she moved down and...well, we were kissing. I felt Chad's cum being spread over my body as Christine rolled on top of me. What an incredibly sexy feeling to have a beautiful woman loving me with our lover's cum between us.

"I guess we won't be needing this," I heard Chad say. I wasn't paying much attention. Christine was moving down my body—licking me, licking Chad's cum, inching her way towards my pussy.

My pussy. God, she was between my legs. I was spreading them for her. Christine was between her legs and I saw her mouth heading for my clit.

Something in my head wanted to scream out, but that's when I felt her lips on me. I felt her tongue on my clit and I couldn't make a sound. My body froze. I closed my eyes. I was in heaven.

Christine put her delicate hands under my ass and held me in place as she sucked on my clit. I felt her tongue occasionally slide down between my pussy lips and play with the entrance to my cunt. Then she was inside me. Say what you want about hard cocks, there's nothing quite like a woman's tongue inside you. She knew exactly where to touch and how long to stay there. I couldn't hold out much longer.

As soon as she was back at my clit I was ready to cum.

"OK, Chad. I think she's ready," Christine said.

I wanted to scream. I wanted her to be the one that made me cum. But I saw Chad's body looming above me, his cock unbelievably hard again. This guy was a freak. But Christine had been playing with me for several minutes and it must have been quite a turn-on for him.

He rolled me over and lifted me up by the waist. My pussy was his for the taking and I was ready. Except I didn't feel his cock at my pussy. It was higher...on my ass.

"No, Chad! God, no! I've never..."

Too late. I felt him enter me from behind. I screamed out from shock, pain and pure pleasure. God, what a feeling. I clutched at the covers as he began to fuck me.

"How do you like it, Rachel? Should I stop fucking your ass?" Chad asked in a menacing voice.

"No. Don't stop! Please."

I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to have Chad's cock inside my virgin ass. Then I felt a hand at my pussy. I looked back and it was Christine. She was playing with my cunt, then moved up to my clit. She rubbed it gently at first, watching Chad's cock sliding in and out of me. Then she was pressing harder, apparently knowing that I was close.

"God, yes! Yes! Right there," I cried out. "I'm gonna cum."

Chad rammed his cock into me, resulting in a loud smack every time his legs hit my ass. Christine smiled and applied more pressure to my clit.

"Now! I'm cumming!"

About midway through my incredible orgasm I felt Chad pouring cum inside my ass. He pulled out just in time to deposit a small pool on top of my cheeks. I never felt so fulfilled in my life.

We collapsed on the bed to rest before the next 'debt' was paid.

12