Hard Laced Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christian discovered that sex with a tight lacer was exceptional. The relative immobility and the internal pressure add to the excitement. There is a clear bondage element in the three-way relationship between the man, the woman and the corset. Jeanette's cervix was pressed down in her body so that he could feel himself forcing against it. Christian treated her gently at all times except when she asked for more vigour. Then he would just let himself go and pump hard and long. Sometimes she loved that. He could reach round her tightest waist with his hands and she liked to feel held, especially from behind. It was not normally possible for him to lie on her and they evolved positions, which gave closeness and pleasure without restricting her breathing or her movement any more than was imposed by the corset. Jeanette would spend much of their lovemaking time holding and touching herself, and she liked particularly to feel her tummy when Christian was deep inside. She said she could feel him inside with her hands, through the corset and maybe she could. They had a few accidents when her bladder or bowel could not hold out during the hard lacing or his thrusting but they learned not to be embarrassed by such happenings. They even made jokes about them and built them into their fantasies. Food and bowels and waists and tightness and loving all merged into one big experience for them both. They never thought of it as odd or perverted and they still don't. That was all part of the liberation they gained from the tight lacing and it has stood them both in good stead ever since in their relationships and in their own sexuality.

In August 1977, Jeanette met another man who was also a tight lacer. It was clear from the first moment that she was attracted to him. They actually met at the colonic clinic and they spoke as confidantes immediately. After about three months, she said that there was a plan to emigrate to Canada and she had been asked to go. Christian pleaded and did all those things a man should in the circumstance. He reminded her about their agreement from five years earlier. He spoke of their lovemaking. He mentioned the job she had given up and the promotions he had sought to enable her to pursue her goal of a tiny waist. She would not be moved. She left their house on 12 December and left England in January 1978. The suddenness of the collapse of their relationship shook him. It was as if he had never really known her and it took many months before he felt confident again and able to meet other people, especially women.

This was Christian's initiation into tight lacing and figure modification. Looking back, in later life he is still grateful to Jeanette for teaching him so much so early. He had other opportunities to be with other women as they trained themselves to tiny waists.

12