Hard Luck P.I.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure he does, but I don't think he knows me as well as he thinks he does. I think he just got done talking on his cell phone. And...wait...he's turning. I think he's heading your way. Hang tight, I'll be there in about thirty minutes as long as he doesn't make any stops along the way." And she was gone. Grant looked at his phone for a minute then put it back in his pocket.

"Now what?" she could see the frustration in his face.

"We wait. She's tailing him, but even if he comes straight here, it'll be about thirty minutes. I feel so fucking stupid, it seems like all we do is walk from one set up to another." He sat down heavily, next to her on the bed.

"How's the jaw," she touched it tenderly.

"Little sore, but okay." her fingertips seem to send electricity through him. He looked up at her and their eyes met. Neither one turned away, instead they leaned in, lips meeting and arms embracing one another. The soft warmth of her lips, her breath on his face, the sour-sweet taste of her mouth, he became lost in all of it. There was no locked room, or chasing after people, or snarky detectives and corpulent P.I.'s. There was just the moment, without time or form. How long they sat there and kissed, taking in each other's essence, didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was Leaha's neck, then her shoulders, her collar bone, and down, down, down. She gasped as he kissed his way across her flesh, clothing being rearranged and removed to make way for his arrival.

Not knowing or caring how, both of them were naked from the waist up. Grant took a soft breast, rolling her nipple in his teeth, he paid heed only to her geography and her reactions. Before he could get to the other breast she pushed him back against the bed. She started from the bottom of his chin and kissed her way down his chest, pausing at his nipples, nibbling and the toned skin of his sides. While she bit her way across his stomach, her hands worked his pants open. With a hand on his already hard erection, still protected by his boxers, she started to kiss her way down. When he gasped the corner of her mouth twitched in a smile. Somehow his pants disappeared and his freed cock was in her hand, warm and throbbing. She stroked it and his body responded. She licked it and he sighed. Finally she put it in her mouth, the spongy head rubbing against her tongue, hard shaft between her lips. His fingers found their way into her hair as she sucked on it harder, bobbing up and down more and quicker. The sensations running through Grant were like nothing else.

"I want to taste you," he whispered.

Leaha came up for air and looked up at him, "I don't think we have that much time." Then she crawled up him like a cat, he took her head in his hands and kissed long and deep. Again clothes disappeared and she kneeled over him, her pussy hovering over his waiting cock. Slowly she lowered herself, the anticipation a small torture for him. Finally she guided him in. Her velvet warm engulfed, his firmness filled. His hips raised up as her came down, their rhythms syncing perfectly. The wold dissolved into sensations for the both of them. There were nothing but their own senses. Musky smells danced with each other, the curves of their bodies as they moved in tandem, the salty tastes of sweat and spit, every nerve another miniature explosion of bliss. Sometimes slow, other times hard and fast, Grant pumped in and out of her. She matched him with every thrust. Finally they couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed her ass with both hands as she thrust down hard on him. "Fuck me." she said in a hoarse voice. And he did, each thrust trying to get in deeper, to be a little harder. The bed slammed against the wall, but they couldn't notice. All they heard were their own moans and the screaming of their nerves as euphoria approached. Leaha cried out as her hips bucked hard and her orgasm crashed into her. Lights popped behind her eyelids as each thrust brought another wave of ultimate pleasure. A split second later Grant moaned as his own bliss flooded his body, it moved of it's own accord not stopping it's jerky thrusts as warm fluid filled her.

Breathing hard they lay there, Leaha resting on top of him. His arms wrapped around her as hers held tight to his shoulders. They didn't say anything, but didn't feel the need. As they returned to earth they began to doze off, content.

Grant's phone rang startling them both. Clumsily he grabbed it out of his pants pocket.

"Hello, Halloran?"

"Good news, boy wonder," Halloran's voice was cheery, "I am watching Roland being stopped by the state's finest troopers. It seems they got a tip that he might be transporting a lot of heroin over the state line and so now he has an appointment with an extensive cavity search." Grant couldn't help but smile at that. He looked at his watch, they had been stuck here for over two hours. He looked over at Leaha, she looked at him from the bed, her eyebrow arched in curiosity.

"That'll slow him down. Now you can talk to him. Where the hell are you by the way? And when the hell are we getting out of here?"

"I wouldn't worry about Roland anymore. I....just a second, baby...." he heard her say something to someone else, then he heard a familiar female voice in the background, "listen, I wouldn't worry about it. A caretaker will be there in about an hour to let you out. Good luck kid. Might as well make the most of your time with your girlfriend...if you haven't already." She hung up. Grant called back immediately. It went directly to her voicemail.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed. He was aware of Leaha sitting up and starting to get dressed. She asked him what was wrong but he was already dialing another number.

"Hello, Detective Halloran's desk please." He said into the phone.

"What the hell is going on? Weren't you just talking to her?" Leaha asked him, but he was too busy listening to the sound of everyone being completely duped.

A voice finally came on the other line, "Detective Murphy here. Can I help you?"

"I was looking for Detective Halloran."

"I'm sorry, but she's no longer here, is there something I can help you with?" The voice said.

"What do you mean no longer there? Does she work for the police anymore?" Grant asked almost angrily.

"No, she turned in her badge yesterday. No reason, just quit. Is there something you needed?"

"Just what you told me, thanks." He hung up the phone and tossed it onto his pile of clothes. He plopped down on the bed as Leaha stood there, half dressed, waiting.

"Well!" she exclaimed when he didn't say anything.

"Caretaker will be here in about an hour to rescue us. Roland is on his way to a cavity search and Halloran is on her way to some undisclosed location with her lover, Eva Garner." He sighed.

"Excuse me, run that all by me again." Leaha said and sat next to him. He told her of the phone conversations, especially the female voice her heard in the background. When he was done she asked, "So you think that the woman on the other line was Mrs. Garner?"

"Positive. And it all makes sense. Eva hired Roland, knowing that her husband had hired us to check on her. His role was to help with her initial disappearance and a lot of needless footwork that was supposed to throw anyone, namely me, off the trail. Halloran was probably already on Garner's payroll, and who knows how long her and Eva have had a thing going. But by working for Garner she was able to keep tabs on all the players and when to put them where she wanted them."

"She knew that Roland was going to lead us here and have that big asshole lock us up?" she interrupted.

"Roland doesn't realize it, but Halloran knew what he was going to do before he did. Every action was predicted and directed before they even happened. What really clinched it for me was when I found out that she quit the police force. There is no other reason than she knew that she was disappearing today. And we all played into it."

"Wait. If they are lovers, then what was she doing fucking Anthony? Was she just taking one for the team? Just another part of the plan?" she asked. Grant was aware that she still hadn't put her shirt on and her bare breasts were beginning to stir something again.

"Well, Eva Garner wasn't the only one to take one for the team," Grant said quietly. He could feel Leaha's questioning glance. "Don't worry about it." He turned to her and kissed her on the lips. "We got an hour before we're rescued. Any ideas what to do?" In answer to his question she tackled him, throwing him back against the bed. She kissed him hard and deep then asked, "So now what?"

"I'm done with this. Garner can hire some other stooge to fail at finding his wife." He kissed her.

"So what happened in that warehouse anyway?" Leaha asked, her hair cascading down over him.

Smiling, he just said, "Let me show you."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Chasing Little Red Riding Hood Man gets in shape to keep up with nude jogging girl.in Anal
Bonus After his cheating wife leaves, he buys a classic 'Vette'.in Loving Wives
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Tea and Sympathy All The World's a Stage.in Loving Wives
Save One Love Adopted daughter helps wounded father find love.in Romance
More Stories