Hard Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor was dumbfounded and speechless.

"The only condition is that now you have to give me a massage each time -- but I'm not paying you for it," Ashley continued with a mischievous grin.

When the next hour and a half was up and Trevor had fucked Ashley twice -- unprecedented for him in the last fifteen years -- and had given her a complete body massage he stood up. He got the broach out of his sport coat pocket and made Ashley face him. "I have a present for you," he said.

"You mean besides the best sex and massage I've ever had in my life?" she muttered with half-open eyes.

"Yes, besides that," Trevor smiled, flashing the broach in front of her.

Ashley immediately snapped to attention. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "It's beautiful -- are those real diamonds and rubies and is that really silver?"

"The diamonds and rubies are real, but it's platinum, not silver," Trevor replied pleased with her enthusiastic reaction.

Between applying kisses to Trevor Ashley moaned "I'm gonna fuck your brains out for this!"

"Not today, though," Trevor laughed, "you'll rip my dick off. I'm giving this to you on one condition though."

"Oh yeah," Ashley snickered, "what?"

"You have to wear it the rest of the day and night, and in to work tomorrow."

After giving Trevor another kiss Ashley giggled "Can I at least put my clothes on before I wear it?"

"I guess," Trevor chuckled, "I certainly don't want anything to harm your perfect nipples and pussy lips."

As Ashley drove away from the motel Trevor was even more confused. That didn't stop him from following through on his plan, however, so he tailed Ashley's car, staying about half a mile behind, using the receiver for the locator. She wasn't driving anywhere near the address she had given the Center.

After about ten miles Ashley pulled into the parking lot of a townhouse development. She walked into an end unit. Trevor parked his car far enough away so as not to be noticed and then went up next to the townhouse unit with his headphones on. He hid behind some bushes so that he wouldn't be seen by anyone in the parking lot. He started listening at exactly the right time.

"Come on Hun, we have time for a quickie before I go off with Candy-baby."

"How many times do we have to go through this, Ron. I told you we don't fuck the days that I fuck George."

Who's Ron, who's George? Trevor mused.

"Come on, baby, you know I don't like that sixty year old pussy I've got to fuck for our financial security."

"That's not my problem. I found a rich cock I really like and just because you're not clever enough to find a rich pussy that you like don't beg me for quickies."

"You know you seem to be getting too into this guy -- what was this shit of going to the circus last weekend."

"Oh Ronnie's jealous of a guy old enough to be his daddy -- you've got some self-confidence issues, don't you dude. And I told you that I needed to go to the circus to keep up my cover."

"You're the one who should be jealous, Ash-baby, I get to ride in a Lamborghini while you're stuck in a fucking Prius."

"Well lucky you, Ronnie. Tell you what, you go fuck that sixty year old cunt thinking about me and maybe you'll get the real thing tomorrow night."

Trevor removed the headphones and peeked into a window of the townhouse. There was a handsome guy about Ashley's age, blond hair, about six feet tall, giving her a quick kiss and turning to walk out the door. Without his headphones on Trevor didn't know what he said but he had heard enough.

The information he had just gathered in two minutes was more mind-boggling than everything else he had learned his entire life. Not only was he being conned -- or at least had been until today -- but Ashley was telling her boyfriend/husband that his name was George; and Ron had to be fucking his wife Candice. How many sixty year olds with a Lamborghini named "Candy-baby" could there be?

Trevor leaned against the wall processing the information and waiting until Ron was long gone before leaving himself. As he was finally getting ready to leave, however, he heard the front door to the townhouse open up and when he peered around the corner he saw Ashley walking to another end townhouse unit three away from hers and knocking on the door. He had to know what this was about so he quickly went to that unit, found another mature piece of landscaping to hide behind, and put his earphones back on. The first thing he heard was a little girl's voice.

"Li, have you got sometin from UT for me?"

"Melanine," a strange adult female voice chimed in, "you don't ask Aunt Ashley for presents, you go give her a big hug."

"I always hug Li, mommy," Melanie's voice chirped.

"Come give me a big kiss you little monkey," Trevor heard Ashley's voice say. Trevor peeped into a window and there was Ashley hugging little Melanie, obviously not her mother but a friend of her mother's.

WOW Trevor thought to himself; but he had to hear more so he put the headphones back on.

"What a beautiful broach, Ashley, where did you get it?"

"That's part of what I need to talk to you about, June. Can you let me vent for a while?"

"Yeah, girl; you look pale -- you're not doing justice to that broach," the voice Trevor now knew to be June's replied.

"Don't I know it!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Melanie, honey, go play in your play room and Aunt Ashley will come give you a kiss goodbye before she leaves."

"Can we go to the circus again Li?" Melanie asked.

"Maybe honey if you let Mommy and I talk for a while."

Trevor couldn't quite hear what Melanie said but heard little feet scampering away.

"What's up, Ash?"

"I need to unload -- you know the guy who I tell Melanie is Uncle Trevor who you loaned Melanie to me to go to the circus with and who gives her all those presents?"

"Yeah, Melanie loved him."

"That's the problem. I love him too. I started fucking him as part of a con but now I've fallen head over heels in love with him. He's treated me better than anyone else in my life...and..." then Ashley broke into tears.

Trevor again peeked into the window and saw June comforting Ashley.

"Have you told him?"

"No because there's no future. He'll hate me if he finds out that I started fucking him as part of a con, and there's no way he'll leave his wife even though Ron is fucking her."

"What, Ron is fucking his wife? Does Ron know that, or Trevor?" June asked flabbergasted.

"No, neither does, that's why I call him George to Ron."

"Is the sex with Trevor OK?"

"No -- it's by far the best I've ever had. When I fuck Ron now I think of Trevor."

"Girl, you've got it bad; are you sure you can't just fess up; maybe he loves you too," June said between Ashley's soft sobs.

Trevor removed his headphones, sat down on the mulch below his feet, and stared into space.

Trevor didn't know how long he sat there in a trance but he at least partially snapped out of his stupor when he heard the front door of June's townhouse open and heard Ashley say "Thank you so much June, you're a great friend," followed by a "Good luck," from June.

Trevor peeped around the corner and watched Ashley return to her townhouse. He was jolted fully back to reality watching her consummate ass wiggle as she walked down the sidewalk. Once sure that both June and Ashley were in their respective abodes Trevor suddenly had an epiphany. He immediately walked up to Ashley's townhouse and knocked on the door.

Ashley gasped when she saw Trevor. "What...." was the only word to come out of her mouth.

"Sorry to surprise you but we need to talk -- can I come in?"

"OK," was all that Ashley could mutter as she moved away from the door and Trevor followed her in.

When the door closed Trevor gently grabbed her arms and turned her toward him. "Looks like you've been crying," Trevor said softly.

"I probably look like a raccoon with smeared eyelash liner, don't I?" Ashley mumbled not wanting to make eye contact but somehow knowing that she had to.

"Actually, you look beautiful. Before we have a talk though I want you to know something, which I hope will make it easier for you to tell me everything. I am hopelessly, pathetically, desperately, in love with you."

With that Trevor gave her a quick kiss then sat her down on the couch. Gazing into her eyes he said "Tell me everything."

Ashley started quietly sobbing; Trevor held her hands, all the while looking at her, until she regained her composure.

"Ron is my boyfriend, not my husband. I'm not married and Melanie is not my child, but rather the child of a good friend who let me 'borrow' her for the circus. She's the one I give all of your presents to."

Ashley stopped for a moment then took a deep breath and continued.

"Ron is a gigolo and con man and I have been drawn into that life too. When we first got to town he identified your wife Candice as a mark while we were running a separate con at the same time. He told me that I needed a mark too, but I can't just fuck anyone like he apparently can, so I did some research. Not intending to target Candice's husband I found you as the only potential mark that was rich and who I wouldn't get sick fucking so..."

With that tears welled up in Ashley's eyes and she looked at Trevor who had an understanding look on his face and said "Why aren't you running out the door, or calling the cops?"

"I already told you," he softly replied, "because I love you. Go on."

Drawing another deep breath Ashley continued. "I was really lucky getting that part time job at the Center because the other scenarios I had lined up probably would not have worked out and I would have had to look for another mark. You know how well things worked out between us. After we fucked the first time were it not for Ron expecting money I would have paid you to fuck me it was so good."

After yet another deep breath Ashley concluded her confession. "I told Ron your name was George and you were paying me $500 per session, and put the rest in a separate account and used the daycare money you gave me for expenses. Ron's con on Monday, Tuesday and some weekend days fell through so he's been pressuring me to get more money from you. However, I've fallen in love with you and decided that I'm going to take the money I've saved and get as far away as possible."

The word "love" made Trevor smile.

"So now you know. If you did fall in love with me, then you fell in love with a con, cheat, liar and whore."

"You know, Ashley," Trevor very deliberately replied as she started to cringe like she would be yelled at, "there is an alternative to your plan."

As Ashley sat with an expectant look on her face Trevor gave her a peck on the lips then said "The alternative is for me to divorce Candice, for us to move in together as soon as the divorce is final, and then get married," Trevor continued with a warm smile. As soon as Ashley's eyes were as big as they could get he laughed "That is if you'll agree to a prenup and children, my only two conditions."

Ashley dissolved into Trevor's arms almost unintelligibly mumbling "yes, yes, yes" between wails.

By the end of the day Trevor had moved Ashley into a hotel, with information from Ashley had a team of private investigators get a video and stills of Candice's goings-on with Ron that night, and had talked to his lawyer.

Trevor didn't go into the Center to volunteer Thursday although he insisted that Ashley go. After confronting Candice with the information from the PI and reminding her of the mutual pre-nups that they had signed he had her agreement for a no fault divorce by Friday morning and only a modest settlement; that is considering his wealth it was modest but more than enough to get Candice out of his life forever.

Within two weeks Candice moved two thousand miles away to be close to her family. Ron was happy to leave town for parts unknown with a $100,000 payoff but with the knowledge that there was a warrant for his arrest on fraud that would be executed if he ever returned. Ashley and Trevor had lunch and dinner together every day but only when they were certain that they were unseen did they sleep together.

By pulling strings Trevor got his divorce final within two months. Ashley moved into Trevor's mansion the by the time the ink was dry on the divorce decree. They both continued to work -- Ashley now as a volunteer -- three days a week at the Center. Trevor formally asked Ashley to marry him a week after she moved in during a three day trip to Paris. She signed a prenup without even reading it but would have been embarrassed by how generous Trevor was in it if she had read it.

At their wedding reception a month later June and Ashley both beamed as Trevor danced with the flower girl -- Melanie. When Ashley cut in, pretending that she was perturbed, she clutched him tightly and while giggling said "Stay away from that hussie, I don't want her stealing you away from me."

"Don't be jealous," Trevor laughed, "you know how I love kids."

Ashley stopped dancing, kissed Trevor, then with a wicked smile said "I hope so because I'm six weeks pregnant."